Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257863 times)
Vezalke

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:53:49 AM

When i click get started, nothing happens? Just Redirecting...

i think that is problem with your internet connection, that problem occurs with low internet speed,
on my side dadice working smoothly and roll dice is on super speed.
It's not it I have 20/20 mbps speed...
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:07:04 AM

Not sure, I get

Error 524
A timeout occurred

You
Browser
Working
Singapore
CloudFlare
Working
dadice.com
Host
Error

Is it down for maintenance or is it down only for me?

Edit: It's just you. http://dadice.com is up.
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/dadice.com

Hi, ndnhc, DD is working for me, I am auto rolling now.

Maybe it's a cloudflare problem, when you enter this site, do you need to input captcha?

cloudflare always blocks my ip, so I have to enter the captcha every time when I access DD.

Is that possible to drag my ip to the whitelist, admin? Thanks, I am not DDos you, lol. Grin

Certainly we can do so, just post your IP or if there are privacy concerns, please PM me.

Thanks!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 09:23:26 AM

-snip-
i think that is problem with your internet connection, that problem occurs with low internet speed,
on my side dadice working smoothly and roll dice is on super speed.
It's not it I have 20/20 mbps speed...

Just because your ISP sells you a certain connection speed and you actually get that speed under perfect conditions (e.g. via speedtest.net and a close server), does not mean its not connection related. In most cases when the issue is related to your connection there is very little you as a user can do about it.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 09:46:53 AM

I'll just leave this here seeing as i can't post the link or the address in the site chat.:

I've been asked a few times now to add dadice to my bot. I've been told that the site is getting an API, so when the address receives 0.5Btc or more and the site API is finished, I will add support for the site to my bot.

Balance at time of writing: 0
address: 1DaBotvWh6DnrKCdUQWkCpmj9qvSMNRLpk

https://blockchain.info/address/1DaBotvWh6DnrKCdUQWkCpmj9qvSMNRLpk

Just to clarify, this is for DiceBot, the betting bot, not the chat bot.

tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:30:59 AM

I posted on the sig thread about the issue I'm having. Whenever I try to open up Dadice from any link, it never opens. Its like the site is not there for me. Like its always down. I've cleared my cache, what else could I do about this?

website is fine for me here, could it be your connection? because dadice site is quite heavy to load if you got a poor connection and perhaps if there is an issue with your IP try changing your IP with hola or using a vpn to access the site

No, I don't think so. I've tried it multiple times over the past 2 weeks. Not every 5minutes a hour for weeks, but probably once a day or so. I was beginning to think that it was restricted to certain countrys or something, but they said it wasn't.

Hm, haven't heard about this problem before. Apart from changing your IP you may also try to use a different browser. I personally don't think that our site is already blocked by some 'anti-gambling' government, since they usually inform the blocked site owner. Anyway, please report back if you have success,  tidus1097.

I tried it again this morning. Same message, cloudfare isn't working no cached version avaliable. I am in the USA, so apparently its not a country restriction as most indicated.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:33:09 AM

I posted on the sig thread about the issue I'm having. Whenever I try to open up Dadice from any link, it never opens. Its like the site is not there for me. Like its always down. I've cleared my cache, what else could I do about this?

website is fine for me here, could it be your connection? because dadice site is quite heavy to load if you got a poor connection and perhaps if there is an issue with your IP try changing your IP with hola or using a vpn to access the site

No, I don't think so. I've tried it multiple times over the past 2 weeks. Not every 5minutes a hour for weeks, but probably once a day or so. I was beginning to think that it was restricted to certain countrys or something, but they said it wasn't.

Hm, haven't heard about this problem before. Apart from changing your IP you may also try to use a different browser. I personally don't think that our site is already blocked by some 'anti-gambling' government, since they usually inform the blocked site owner. Anyway, please report back if you have success,  tidus1097.

I tried it again this morning. Same message, cloudfare isn't working no cached version avaliable. I am in the USA, so apparently its not a country restriction as most indicated.

Unfortunately I don't know how to assist you mate. We have a lot of players from the US without any problem.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:36:02 AM

Maybe its for the best eh? But I have tried numerous times with no luck. I'll keep trying I guess
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 12:02:39 PM

When ever i try to log in to dadice I get an error 502 page from cloudflare as well. It could be related to Tidus' issue. Maybe there's a connection issue to your database or api servers? I've seen many other users complaining about similar issues on primedice chat, So it's something you might want to take a look at.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:05:30 PM

When ever i try to log in to dadice I get an error 502 page from cloudflare as well. It could be related to Tidus' issue. Maybe there's a connection issue to your database or api servers? I've seen many other users complaining about similar issues on primedice chat, So it's something you might want to take a look at.

Yeah, I had the same error. But now it is working allright. Smiley

Edit: No, I get the same error after entering username (or user and pass of existing account) after waiting a lot of time. My interenet connection is very fast.
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:36:08 PM

DaDice
The next Generation Dicing platform!

About :

Launched on March 1, 2015 to bring you a dicing experience that outperforms any other dice site.
DaDice is the best social gambling experience possible, 100% Provably fair dice game and faster payouts.

Next Generation, building on the best software and learning from the mistakes that sneak into other sites.
Focusing on social gambling and the best gaming experience, DaDice promises to award you with the most enjoyable gaming experience available.
Provable Fairness has become a keyword. We take it one step further by automatically reminding you to change your seed combination.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Features :
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████/sup]

The Best Dice site there is! 
Re-Designed for a better social gambling experience!

Society :
Chat live with other players and DaDice staff.

FREE Bitcoin :
Best bitcoin faucet on any site!

Low House edge :
Industry low house edge of 1%.

Provably Fair :
100% of rolls are recorded and easily viewable live while rolling!

Investments :
Invest in the House Bankroll.

Affiliate Program :
Join the best paying affiliate program out there!

Reliable :
Online tech support, added safety protocol and reliable staff.

Next Generation :
Upgraded and perfected program and user friendly design for greater player safety and enjoyment.

Convenient :
Fast withdrawal and deposit requiring only 1 confirmation!

User Friendly :
Easy to use and added transparency.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

No Registration required!
PLAY NOW!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

now this I will say a real gambling site.cheers
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:01:01 PM

I am surprised that the signature campaign is paying so much to promote a site that keeps getting 404 or loading errors.

I tried the site on 3 occasions and each and everytime its getting more and more laggy.

Serious please fix your servers issues or get a host that's located in North America.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:08:54 PM

I am surprised that the signature campaign is paying so much to promote a site that keeps getting 404 or loading errors.

I tried the site on 3 occasions and each and everytime its getting more and more laggy.

Serious please fix your servers issues or get a host that's located in North America.

Unfortunately it is a Cloudflare issue, I read in some other threads here on the forum that other sites have the same problem.

Da_Dice_Staff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:23:25 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 01:53:15 PM by Da_Dice_Staff

If you are getting 502/504 Bad Gateway Error with cloudflare-nginx, then this could be related to cloudflare service as suggested by cloudflare HERE :

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171846-Why-am-I-getting-a-cloudflare-nginx-502-or-504-gateway-error-

As per suggested in the post by cloudflare, :

1. Send us a traceroute from your machine to our domain.
2. Send us the output of https://dadice.com/cdn-cgi/trace from your browser.

And we will contact cloudflare on your behalf to investigate this issue further. To learn more about traceroute, please click here:
 https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169336-How-do-I-run-a-traceroute-

Please send your findings to support@dadice.com
Miniature

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:56:10 PM

This is probably the best BTC dice site. It's even better than Primedice Tongue
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:10:19 PM

Unfortunately it is a Cloudflare issue, I read in some other threads here on the forum that other sites have the same problem.

Yeah, Cloudflare is a serious problem, i need to input the captcha again, although you put my ip into your white list.

Cloudflare is bad for your business  Angry
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:54:55 PM

Yeah, Cloudflare is a serious problem, i need to input the captcha again, although you put my ip into your white list.

Cloudflare is bad for your business  Angry

Yes, but most of our competitors are on CF as well. We will look and see, since there are other options.

birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:18:30 AM

sometimes i got timeout error..

but when i pinged its normal like always..what happen here?? need explanation please..

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:23:36 AM

sometimes i got timeout error..

but when i pinged its normal like always..what happen here?? need explanation please..

If you get timeout error and pinging is working fine, it's truly a connection issue.

Fiiasco

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:53:24 AM

Your site design is beautiful. I gambled a tiny amount there today and I must say I loved the experience. Everything was so smooth, I didn't run into a single glitch or design error. You've really done a great job and put a lot of effort into making this site perfect, and I commend you for it!
Keep up the great work

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:22:14 PM

Your site design is beautiful. I gambled a tiny amount there today and I must say I loved the experience. Everything was so smooth, I didn't run into a single glitch or design error. You've really done a great job and put a lot of effort into making this site perfect, and I commend you for it!
Keep up the great work

Thank you, Fiiasco. Very much appreciated!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: