Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257863 times)
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:53:15 PM

Why hide your address? You must have a lot. You pay 2btc each week for your campaign
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:58:31 PM

list of addresses that are known to belong to dadice

address that has a high probability of belonging to DaDice.

After a quick look at the transaction histories, there are no other obvious wallets and/or addresses that belong to DaDice.

Neither of the above have ever had a significant balance

It should also be noted that DaDice chooses to be affiliated with a known scammer and chooses to use a known scammer to advertise for them. Based on this I would certainly question their ethics.

the second link (1HmA...) is their hot wallet.

you also missed this adress I think https://blockchain.info/nl/address/1PmDaczwNg2QUyj5j8kFHNP53H44LR74nS

should be one of those single investor cold storages.

ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:11:39 PM

Why hide your address? You must have a lot. You pay 2btc each week for your campaign
I think that they might be paying that from the investment funds itself. They should definitely be clear on what addresses belong to their cold wallet.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:13:31 PM

After a quick look at the transaction histories, there are no other obvious wallets and/or addresses that belong to DaDice.

It should also be noted that DaDice chooses to be affiliated with a known scammer and chooses to use a known scammer to advertise for them. Based on this I would certainly question their ethics.

you also missed this adress I think https://blockchain.info/nl/address/1PmDaczwNg2QUyj5j8kFHNP53H44LR74nS

I looked at the address published on their signature campaign thread (the one controlled by devthedev) and it looks like it is funded by this address which has inputs from this address, this shows nothing however that address has inputs from this address which spent funds to both the previous address and an address linked to blackbankmarket which is a dark market site. It could be a consequence however if you go back two more transactions then you find this address which also sent funds to blackbankmarket. Going back further, there are addresses that sent funds to bitcoin fog multiple times, and it eventually traces back to localbiitcoins. Looking at the other address that sent funds to the address that funds the escrow address, only a few hops go back to LBC.

This makes me conclude one of two things, one that DaDice is potentially associated with blackbankmarket or two that they are going to great lengths to hide their source of funds.

Edit: how do you know that belongs to DaDice?
ShetKid

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:21:32 PM

I looked at the address published on their signature campaign thread (the one controlled by devthedev) and it looks like it is funded by this address which has inputs from this address, this shows nothing however that address has inputs from this address which spent funds to both the previous address and an address linked to blackbankmarket which is a dark market site. It could be a consequence however if you go back two more transactions then you find this address which also sent funds to blackbankmarket. Going back further, there are addresses that sent funds to bitcoin fog multiple times, and it eventually traces back to localbiitcoins. Looking at the other address that sent funds to the address that funds the escrow address, only a few hops go back to LBC.

This makes me conclude one of two things, one that DaDice is potentially associated with blackbankmarket or two that they are going to great lengths to hide their source of funds.

Is BlackBankMarket a previous scam site, or you think are these just related in some way ?
Link shows leen93 which is a user here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=386670
Any chance they related  ?
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252

DaDice Administration

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:27:43 PM

Close to 4 btc Smiley

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:30:20 PM

Is BlackBankMarket a previous scam site, or you think are these just related in some way ?
Link shows leen93 which is a user here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=386670
Any chance they related  ?
I don't have any knowledge about BankBackMarket being a scam however a quick google search shows that it is a dark market site that sells among other things illegal drugs. It is possible the owner of da dice also owns BBM which should be a concern because if the owner is arrested investors money would probably be seized.

Anyone can make any tag on BC.I
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:48:54 PM

its good to hear that, but cant people farm accounts on faucet easily then? there might be abusers

Before you could farm on the faucet , you will need to level up your account which is hard work because the required points to get the higher faucet amount is quite big. Not to mention that the highest amount of the faucet would be 12500 satoshis at lvl 50 and the minimum amount to withdraw is 0.001 BTC

You will need to ten fold your faucet before you could withdraw it so yeah it will be a hard work if someone was planning to abuse it  Wink

And a lot of luck as well Cheesy

Yes, abusing the faucet is not easy, we all know that. Not easy to be a faucet abuser because you need to be very patient on rolling everyday, and good luck.

First, you need to level your account to very high level, I have signed up here for 2 months, but I am only level 36, not easy to be level 50 like mod kieskke.

Second, you need to have good luck even you have 12500 sat faucet, the withdraw limit is 0.001 btc, so 8X of the faucet, not easy either.

Third, when you roll everyday here, you would love this site, and you are the loyal customers here, every site needs and welcome loyal players.
iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:50:01 PM

DaDice guys, one quite annoying thing. When one wants to check afiliates, you have to click Downlines, then Downlines again, then user list is opened. After clicking on one user new popup is opened with his details. When you close it, you have to start all over again...Downlines/Downlines, click another user...

Or I'm doing something wrong?
ShetKid

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:54:32 PM

I don't have any knowledge about BankBackMarket being a scam however a quick google search shows that it is a dark market site that sells among other things illegal drugs. It is possible the owner of da dice also owns BBM which should be a concern because if the owner is arrested investors money would probably be seized.

[/quote]

But that can only be confirmed if it is him . It might have also gone through a mixer or might have been a withdrawal from that site. Hard to comment on.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:00:11 PM

But that can only be confirmed if it is him . It might have also gone through a mixer or might have been a withdrawal from that site. Hard to comment on.
[/quote]

Or one of our investors Huh

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:04:20 PM

It was not a withdrawal from the site because it was sending funds to BankBlackMarket. IMO the most likely scenario is that it is an internal transfer within BBM with some of their addresses that are not linked to the site. Another scenario is that the owners of DaDice withdrew from LBC from an address that is not yet linked to LBC.

Regardless I think they are being very sketchy in how they are finding their escrow address.

Plus they are having a scammer represent them and paying a scammer to advertise for them. This only strengthens concerns that DaDice is in fact a scam. Why else would they hire a scammer to advertise for them if they were not planning on scamming themselves?
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:06:45 PM

DaDice guys, one quite annoying thing. When one wants to check afiliates, you have to click Downlines, then Downlines again, then user list is opened. After clicking on one user new popup is opened with his details. When you close it, you have to start all over again...Downlines/Downlines, click another user...

Or I'm doing something wrong?

You are talking about the downline modal. Modal frameworks usually don't support modals within modals. I took a note of your concern and we will see if we can come up with another solution.

Thanks for your input!

dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:08:46 PM

Plus they are having a scammer represent them and paying a scammer to advertise for them. This only strengthens concerns that DaDice is in fact a scam. Why else would they hire a scammer to advertise for them if they were not planning on scamming themselves?

Sorry mate, if you don't mind can you shed some light on what this is all about - since I have no idea what you are talking about.

Thanks!

dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:19:21 PM

Secondly learn what a ponzi is. We do not not pay new investors with previous investors funds, we pay them on players losses, according to their percentage in our bankroll. But I guess this is too academic for you to understand.....

There's an industry standard way of proving you're not a ponzi, I wonder what that might be....  Oh wait. You refuse to do it.

Here's my prediction what's going to happen: No one is going to  play or invest in this site, as no one wants to get scammed. DaDice is going to realize they can't fake a bankroll any longer, and will feign their "major" investor pulling out. Then publish a much smaller cold storage address.

Does anyone really believe the guys who keep 0.2 BTC in their hot-wallet really has a 900 BTC bankroll. What a bunch of scammers.

Who the heck told you that there is only one address associated to our hot wallet. Man, you are nothing on this forum, apart from a troll. It is very obvious that the only purpose your account was created was to bash us. Continue mate, I don't care! Fortunately we have other advertising sources and the majority of the dozens of new members joining every day are not coming from bitcointalk.

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:39:26 PM

Secondly learn what a ponzi is. We do not not pay new investors with previous investors funds, we pay them on players losses, according to their percentage in our bankroll. But I guess this is too academic for you to understand.....

There's an industry standard way of proving you're not a ponzi, I wonder what that might be....  Oh wait. You refuse to do it.

Here's my prediction what's going to happen: No one is going to  play or invest in this site, as no one wants to get scammed. DaDice is going to realize they can't fake a bankroll any longer, and will feign their "major" investor pulling out. Then publish a much smaller cold storage address.

Does anyone really believe the guys who keep 0.2 BTC in their hot-wallet really has a 900 BTC bankroll. What a bunch of scammers.

Who the heck told you that there is only one address associated to our hot wallet. Man, you are nothing on this forum, apart from a troll. It is very obvious that the only purpose your account was created was to bash us. Continue mate, I don't care! Fortunately we have other advertising sources and the majority of the dozens of new members joining every day are not coming from bitcointalk.

everyone aware of that kind of troll account who just created for that purpose because they are afraid to see the current awesome growth and success of dadice, these kind of person are just crap and nobody care about them.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:40:49 PM

everyone aware of that kind of troll account who just created for that purpose because they are afraid to see the current awesome growth and success of dadice, these kind of person are just crap and nobody care about them.

Thank you trafficolaa, that's what I am talking about! It is so obvious, isn't it Cheesy

ShetKid

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:57:40 PM

Its probably just Pocketrocketcasino who commented on here before. No one else will create a new account and not post from their original one.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:05:26 PM

Its probably just Pocketrocketcasino who commented on here before. No one else will create a new account and not post from their original one.

Right! Thank you ShetKid.

ShetKid

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:07:40 PM

Right! Thank you ShetKid.

But that doesn't change the fact that you are right to not share your investment wallet address. You guys likely without sharing it are going to hurt yourself .
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: