Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMHASH] 10 BTC REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT AMHASH OWNERS  (Read 15460 times)
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:51:38 AM

Yet another sad state of affairs. Respectable Bitcoiners everywhere are outraged!

Soon they will, CNN is coming..

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:11:28 AM

You'd think if AirWolf had done all this amazing sutff and got money back for Forum members they would have given him some positive trust feedback?

You are implying that the people here that gave me bad feedback is trustable, just check their own trust pages and what kind of shady business they have been into, like this ones:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=137510
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=110662

I think many of them have some kind of business partnership with Rock Xie and Friedcat.

They gave me bad feedback for hunting down AMHASH, i have never done ANY business with people in this forum, besides tipping Puppet for the info he got on PBmining that allowed me to get my money back.

I think many of them have some kind of business with Rock Xie and Friedcat.

And The Hunt will continue, i don't care about their feedback or their trolling, I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK, AGAIN
I think I see the source of your confusion. Are you suggesting that I am Puppet?
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 672
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:30:41 PM

You'd think if AirWolf had done all this amazing sutff and got money back for Forum members they would have given him some positive trust feedback?

You are implying that the people here that gave me bad feedback is trustable, just check their own trust pages and what kind of shady business they have been into, like this ones:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=137510
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=110662

I think many of them have some kind of business partnership with Rock Xie and Friedcat.

They gave me bad feedback for hunting down AMHASH, i have never done ANY business with people in this forum, besides tipping Puppet for the info he got on PBmining that allowed me to get my money back.

I think many of them have some kind of business with Rock Xie and Friedcat.

And The Hunt will continue, i don't care about their feedback or their trolling, I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK, AGAIN

It is a long story actually. All paths lead to CanaryInTheMine, the person behind making FriedCat so trustworthy today. Start reading here => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888960.0
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:44:25 PM

Some more real data, thanks to those supporting, as they do it for free, i share it for free:

This is Rock Xie, also know 'Xie Jian' (谢坚) born 9/29/1983 from Hunan Zhuzhou Liling.
according to sources below, he is back at Liling.
one of his family member name seems to be 'Shi Xie'
last known work place is 'Liling Huayi Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.'
last known contact number: +86-0733-3259123, +96-0733-3256123, +15115304800

The email rockxie@gmail.com is related to these domains :

1.  7hash.com
2.  amhash.com
3.  asicminershop.com
4.  bitebika.com
5.  bitell.com
6.  btotc.com
7.  chuagnshi.com
8.  cryptominingchina.com
9.  foks.cn
10.  fowor.com
11.  miepay.com
12.  monaobian.com
13.  rock-miner.com
14.  rockhash.com
15.  rockkin.com
16.  shoujihuanping.com
17.  weimud.com
18.  xuanpai.com
19.  youkuhezi.com

Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:54:41 PM

Is it really necessary to post that in EVERY thread? This is annoying.
Please stop it. One thread is enough.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:56:25 PM

Is it really necessary to post that in EVERY thread? This is annoying.
Please stop it. One thread is enough.

+1

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:03:30 PM

I need some help in making the banners in Chinese for the ad campaign that i plan to run on Weibo and other chinese sites next week, can someone help?, please PM me.

For the english campaign banners, i can use some help in the graphics.

I plan to run them with the face of this scammer and the name of all 3 companies.

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:53:29 PM

Pictures of the EMPTY office of AMHASH in China here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977777.0

"Gentlemen, we have been had..."

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:21:28 PM

The email domain@lightbox.org is related to these domains :

1.  bancroftoldhastings.com
2.  benttreecanoe.com
3.  canoefm.com
4.  carlcoxrv.com
5.  cwsf.info
6.  cwsf2005.org
7.  havelockinvestments.com
8.  homeworkanswers.net
9.  hotvids.biz
10.  hotvids.net
11.  hotvids.org
12.  iicelebrity.com
13.  innovative-service.com
14.  lakesidegems.com
15.  lightbox.org
16.  northerntimberhouse.com
17.  nosycat.com
18.  oralotis.org
19.  peoplefood.org
20.  quinterocks.com
21.  scitechontario.org
22.  sonsoftech.com
23.  teddytime.com
24.  thebenefitscoach.com
25.  upnorthart.com

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:22:14 PM

Admin ID:CR30988756
Admin Name:James Grant
Admin Organization:Lightbox Technologies Inc
Admin Street: 21 Concourse Gate
Admin Street: Unit 13
Admin City:Ottawa
Admin State/Province:Ontario
Admin Postal Code:K2E7S4
Admin Country:CA
Admin Phone:+1.6136861661
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:44:32 PM

Again : you should post a signed message. It will not take a lot of time , only 30-40 seconds. If you don't know how to sign a message here a guide (with multibit) : http://support.bitcoin.cz/Knowledgebase/Article/View/36/0/how-to-sign-a-message-using-a-bitcoin-client

I think I've discovered why he won't post a signed message. It's because this guy is almost certainly the owner/operator of the cloudmining.website/minethatcloud ponzi's.

Compare these ramblings:

You have made a grave mistake by saying cloudmining.website is working 'smooth' for you. Now, the five man army (Jimmothy, Raskul, Puppet, Mabshark, Mr.Teal) have to put in enormous effort to prove your statement is wrong. Otherwise their bosses at HaveLock/AM hash may cancel their year end perks. Cheesy

To me it is very clear that you are one of their supporters, or even involved in the scam alongside with Puppet(of AM), Mr.Teal, raskul, etc...

How likely is it that these fresh accounts with broken English, both came up with the same misconception/conspiracy theory? (Keep in mind russianrainbow/germangiant/spanishsoldier are all the same person and the owner/operator of the cloudmining.website ponzi)

Russianrainbow/GG/SS thinks everyone who doesn't support his ponzi must be working for AM/HL, but I don't know how "airwolf" could have come up with the same conspiracy theory. (unless it's the same guy)

Raskul (who has likely never said something supportive of AM/HL) hasn't even posted in this thread and I haven't seen Puppet or Mr. Teal post anything that would remotely suggest they are AM/HL shills.

I'm guessing this thread is just retaliation for causing his "minethatcloud" ponzi to collapse prematurely and hurting his "cloudmining.website" ponzi sales. Or maybe this is just another scam of his.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:57:16 PM

^
Announcer~
Los Angelis.
He walks by night.  Out of the fog and into the smog.  Relentlessly.  Ruthlessly.  Doggedly toward his weekly meeting with The Unknown.
At 4th and Drucker he turns left, at Drucker and 4th he turns right, he crosses McArthur Park & walks into a great sandstone building!
Groping for the door he steps inside, climbs the 13 steps to his office.  He walks in, he’s ready for mystery, he’s ready for excitement, he’s ready for anything he’s…

jimmothy~
Jimmothy, Third Eye!
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:33:57 PM

^
Announcer~
Los Angelis.
He walks by night.  Out of the fog and into the smog.  Relentlessly.  Ruthlessly.  Doggedly toward his weekly meeting with The Unknown.
At 4th and Drucker he turns left, at Drucker and 4th he turns right, he crosses McArthur Park & walks into a great sandstone building!
Groping for the door he steps inside, climbs the 13 steps to his office.  He walks in, he’s ready for mystery, he’s ready for excitement, he’s ready for anything he’s…

jimmothy~
Jimmothy, Third Eye!

Ha ha ha ha ha... Grin

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 672
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:53:37 PM

Again : you should post a signed message. It will not take a lot of time , only 30-40 seconds. If you don't know how to sign a message here a guide (with multibit) : http://support.bitcoin.cz/Knowledgebase/Article/View/36/0/how-to-sign-a-message-using-a-bitcoin-client

I think I've discovered why he won't post a signed message. It's because this guy is almost certainly the owner/operator of the cloudmining.website/minethatcloud ponzi's.

Compare these ramblings:

You have made a grave mistake by saying cloudmining.website is working 'smooth' for you. Now, the five man army (Jimmothy, Raskul, Puppet, Mabshark, Mr.Teal) have to put in enormous effort to prove your statement is wrong. Otherwise their bosses at HaveLock/AM hash may cancel their year end perks. Cheesy

To me it is very clear that you are one of their supporters, or even involved in the scam alongside with Puppet(of AM), Mr.Teal, raskul, etc...

How likely is it that these fresh accounts with broken English, both came up with the same misconception/conspiracy theory? (Keep in mind russianrainbow/germangiant/spanishsoldier are all the same person and the owner/operator of the cloudmining.website ponzi)

Russianrainbow/GG/SS thinks everyone who doesn't support his ponzi must be working for AM/HL, but I don't know how "airwolf" could have come up with the same conspiracy theory. (unless it's the same guy)

Raskul (who has likely never said something supportive of AM/HL) hasn't even posted in this thread and I haven't seen Puppet or Mr. Teal post anything that would remotely suggest they are AM/HL shills.

I'm guessing this thread is just retaliation for causing his "minethatcloud" ponzi to collapse prematurely and hurting his "cloudmining.website" ponzi sales. Or maybe this is just another scam of his.

It is great that just because I participate in a certain signature campaign and I kicked your friend Mabshark out of DefaultTrust blessing by CanaryInTheMine, you dragged my name into this. The following proof/explanation is not to you, but to anyone who can think logically...

In January 08, 2015, 02:22:15 PM I posted that Rascal is associated with Spondoolies Tech...

-snip-

Mabshark => AM hash

MrTeal => Asic Miner

Raskul => Spondoolies Tech

Jimmothy => HaveLock

Puppet => HaveLock

CanaryInTheMine => Anything friedcat goes fine with him.

All of the above has conflict of interest with direct selling cloud mining companies.

So, why on earth, I'll say that Rascal is associated with AM hash ? Roll Eyes

It seems that with the nearly sinking ship of HaveLock, Jimmothy has gone mad and drawing any possible conspiracy theory to link me with other people/service... Cheesy
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456

Ad maiora!

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:30:11 AM

Jeezus, now the trolls are arguing with their own alts. Too much!
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:14:21 PM

Jeezus, now the trolls are arguing with their own alts. Too much!

Troll.  Singular.  Entire Bitcointalk is just you & me, buddy.
I figured you would'a caught on by now, you seem like such a smart fellow.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1049

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:31:31 PM

Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:

Hey Airwolf i don't know if this could help you.... but James Grant is the name of the guy (I have some email from Sept 2013, for support request, i have done to havelock), who answered me, so he is the Canadian founder of havelock, that sold to the panama company all the site.....

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:34:15 PM

Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:

Hey Airwolf i don't know if this could help you.... but James Grant is the name of the guy (I have some email from Sept 2013, for support request, i have done to havelock), who answered me, so he is the Canadian founder of havelock, that sold to the panama company all the site.....

PM me please.

flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:03:10 PM

airwolf there are so many threads about this so maybe i missed that part but when you get to these amhash/rockminer/asicminer scammers will you make them to repay everything they owe to you or to us, other amhash share holders,  also?  Wink because, you know, we are just little stones in the sand, and you are our savior  Wink
u know... just asking...  Roll Eyes

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:30:04 PM

airwolf there are so many threads about this so maybe i missed that part but when you get to these amhash/rockminer/asicminer scammers will you make them to repay everything they owe to you or to us, other amhash share holders,  also?  Wink because, you know, we are just little stones in the sand, and you are our savior  Wink
u know... just asking...  Roll Eyes

PM me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: