Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMHASH] 10 BTC REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT AMHASH OWNERS  (Read 15473 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:25:13 PM

Again : you should post a signed message. It will not take a lot of time , only 30-40 seconds. If you don't know how to sign a message here a guide (with multibit) : http://support.bitcoin.cz/Knowledgebase/Article/View/36/0/how-to-sign-a-message-using-a-bitcoin-client

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:52:33 PM

Again : you should post a signed message. It will not take a lot of time , only 30-40 seconds. If you don't know how to sign a message here a guide (with multibit) : http://support.bitcoin.cz/Knowledgebase/Article/View/36/0/how-to-sign-a-message-using-a-bitcoin-client

AGAIN: Do you have any info?, if not, don't bother in writing for proof of something that you cannot collect.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
tsm13

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:00:17 AM

AGAIN: Do you have any info?, if not, don't bother in writing for proof of something that you cannot collect.

Uh-oh, someones getting angry because someone asked for something. Watch out redsn0w, AirWolf is gonna haxx0r you.

Hey Airwolf, how many times have you had to change your password to forum recently?

FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:13:02 PM

Don't wanna be a buzzkill here, but what exactly will signing the 10 BTC prove anyways? I mean, isn't effectively everybody here able to sign some address with 10 BTC on it? This isn't proving that he has gathered up 10 BTC from various burned investors.

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:25:19 PM

I'm also interested to see a signed message if it is possible and after maybe I can help you. Let me know  if you are honest.
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:33:18 PM

but what exactly will signing the 10 BTC prove anyways?
Ownership of the address.

I mean, isn't effectively everybody here able to sign some address with 10 BTC on it?
If they own that address - i.e. have the private key for it - then yes.
If it's somebody else's address, just boasting "Guys! I have 1,234BTC lololol! Look here's the address: 1whateveretc." falls through as soon as they're unable or unwilling to prove ownership.

This isn't proving that he has gathered up 10 BTC from various burned investors.
Not sure what this statement is even about, unless it was meant to read "hasn't" (though even then it's only slightly less confusing) Smiley

FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:21:56 PM

but what exactly will signing the 10 BTC prove anyways?
Ownership of the address.

I mean, isn't effectively everybody here able to sign some address with 10 BTC on it?
If they own that address - i.e. have the private key for it - then yes.
If it's somebody else's address, just boasting "Guys! I have 1,234BTC lololol! Look here's the address: 1whateveretc." falls through as soon as they're unable or unwilling to prove ownership.

This isn't proving that he has gathered up 10 BTC from various burned investors.
Not sure what this statement is even about, unless it was meant to read "hasn't" (though even then it's only slightly less confusing) Smiley

Well signing the address only proved that he has 10 BTC under his control - nothing more. It doesn't say jack about where these 10 BTC come from and whether they are from investors who have chipped in for the hunt or whatever.

primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:57:42 PM

Well signing the address only proved that he has 10 BTC under his control - nothing more. It doesn't say jack about where these 10 BTC come from and whether they are from investors who have chipped in for the hunt or whatever.

if you look closer at the dates when the 10 btc has been sent to the wallet you may think that it is real oracle. Guy knew that this will happen in 2013 Smiley
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:03:00 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 02:22:47 PM by redsn0w

if you look closer at the dates when the 10 btc has been sent to the wallet you may think that it is real oracle. Guy knew that this will happen in 2013 Smiley

This is strange, but maybe this is one of their (group) addresses so he has caught one of them and posted it, but without a simple signed message he is only a liar. I will offer my apologies if he will prove that he (or better his group) is owning that address and obviously of that 10 bitcoins.
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:16:10 PM

Offering a ten btc reward with no proof ie no signed message is great if you are looking for red the trust rating!?

I have seen people get them for less so good luck OP hopefully you hurry up and prove you have funds you offer or i smell it just around the corner  Grin

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:20:28 PM

This is what we know now about AMHASH:

-BctLtcNmc is a user that lives in China and visited the AM offices, he says that they are closed and emptied, he says could look through the window.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10651353#msg10651353
-Rock Xie, whose real name is Xie Jian, principal of ROCKMINER, the company that runs AMHASH sent and statement saying that we all must wait until the now infamous friedcat appears again and that he has to solve the problem.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974058.msg10647252#msg10647252
-One Dong Zhao, said in a forum in China that he is OK, but at large.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg10656672#msg10656672
-AM execs. have turned their phones off
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg10657396#msg10657396
-Nor ASICMINER or ROCKMINER are talking or responding to public about this.
-They have admitted that they lied, 3 times now, for fear of spreading panic.

1.- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10392962#msg10392962
2.- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10610885#msg10610885
3.- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10631414#msg10631414

-Rock Xie (Xie Jian) the AMHASH responsible personal data has been uncovered
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976421.0
-Friedcat real name is Xinyu Jiang
-A reward is being offered for more personal information:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974893.0
-AMHASH shares are frozen in Havelock
-A lot of money is on the move on the AMHASH payment account
-I have reported this story to Coindesk and Cryptocoinnews
-I'm preparing to run an ad campaign denouncing this in the most visible BTC related sites

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:24:22 PM

@AirWolf , do you understand that no one believe that you are owning 10 btc and that it is your/yours bitcoin address ? I think you "think" we are stupid but we aren't stupid.

Good luck with your research and remember the signed message.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:34:47 PM

@AirWolf , do you understand that no one believe that you are owning 10 btc and that it is your/yours bitcoin address ? I think you "think" we are stupid but we aren't stupid.

Do you understand that i consider you a troll and i am not interested in your pitches?
Do you understand that i don't think you have any shred of useful information?
Do you understand that i am receiving good intel via PM and not public forum?
Do you understand that i think that you are sending this messages only to discredit the effort and to protect AMHASH?

Do you understand that from now on you are being IGNORED?

Bralex

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:39:43 PM

He is not cop orating and he is claiming to have a reward for those who work in giving proof of something he wants. This is very close to a scam as he is not willing to prove he owns the ten btc he claims he does also what chances do anyone have of really getting the imaginary btc even if they provide the right evidence. If vod was here he would be red i would think about it also if i was in the trust list at least until he provided signed message. Cheers.

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:57:38 PM

He is not cop orating and he is claiming to have a reward for those who work in giving proof of something he wants. This is very close to a scam as he is not willing to prove he owns the ten btc he claims he does also what chances do anyone have of really getting the imaginary btc even if they provide the right evidence. If vod was here he would be red i would think about it also if i was in the trust list at least until he provided signed message. Cheers.

I do not want to give him a negative trust because he is not a scammer (probable scammer) but he is a liar and how we can trust a liar? Let's see if he will sign a message from that address ( I think it is needed about 30-40 seconds or less). However the title is a purely misleading he doesn't want to prove the ownership of the bitcoin address.
Bralex

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:03:31 PM

I do not want to give him a negative trust because he is not a scammer (probable scammer) but he is a liar and how we can trust a liar? Let's see if he will sign a message from that address ( I think it is needed about 30-40 seconds or less).

Yes i agree he is a probable scammer but is that not what the trust is for to weed out the probable scammers before they do scam?

He has been asked probably about 10 times from different people to provide a signed message and he has not done so,  Undecided leaves only room for him not owning the address and then obviously not able to pay the money he claims he will pay.

He is a very shady character because like you say just 30-40 seconds and its all sorted hmmmm

cloudthink.io   

atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:18:29 PM

My god you guys are acting as if 10 BTC is a million dollar stash. I have my own issues with the OP, but come on, who cares if he proves the 10 BTC with a signed message. WTF?

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:22:46 PM

My god you guys are acting as if 10 BTC is a million dollar stash. I have my own issues with the OP, but come on, who cares if he proves the 10 BTC with a signed message. WTF?

He will prove that he is not a liar, it is only a question about the honesty (not only a question of "money"). He want first the information but also the users want first the signed message (not the bitcoins) but only the signed message.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:25:49 PM

Now this plot deepens, a lot of the users here trying to obfuscate the hunting effort have been in contact and doing business with Xie Jian (a.k.a RockXie) the man responsible for the AMHASH scam....

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:28:36 PM

Now this plot deepens, a lot of the users here trying to obfuscate the hunting effort have been in contact and doing business with Xie Jian (a.k.a RockXie) the man responsible for the AMHASH scam....

Oh now you have received a negative trust from Chris_Sabian, will you (now) sign a message from that bitcoin address ? Or maybe are you only a liar ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: