Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMHASH] 10 BTC REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT AMHASH OWNERS  (Read 15473 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:43:33 AM

shame havelocks is down...

This is really sad that havelock is down. I honestly thought they were pretty reputable and now it looks like a bunch of delays and BS. THey definitely need to communicate better.

It isn´t down.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:46:57 AM

At least shit coins you can keep in a wallet. This is living on the edge boss crypto-investing Shocked

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:09:15 AM

LMAO @

Any chance we can direct the fund to take out NotLambChop. I have all his details if anyone wants to pay him a visit.

wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:18:21 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 02:31:28 AM by wpalczynski

Can you please sign a simple message from this address : 15FrtzQkVLJsk9d4tikBA4qN6XJE4M2xRh ? Thanks for the attention.  The laast transaction is  :

https://blockchain.info/it/tx/c15fab95368bb8dd5ae15231e62b801440edfae58bd1aa2d4c534491483b3a8b  (2013-04-12 21:33:55).

I don't have direct control of the account, however i will ask for this to one of the holders

Signed or not yet?

Was just about to ask the same good job we have guys like redsn0w to look out for people trying to scam for whatever reasons, guys if he does not sign the message then don't even bother giving him any information than can help him on his little quest.

Collecting bitcoin for such an doxxing effort could be a good scam in of it self.  People desperate to get their money back donate a few bitcoins which when received from all creditors could add up to a good amount.  As with anything else on the internet, people be careful where and to who you send your money.  I have no information about this particular effort but many of these similar situations in the past bore no fruit or turned out to be blatant scams.

wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:50:52 AM

Caveat emptor /ˌkævɛɑːt ˈɛmptɔr/  Latin for "Let the buyer beware"

gogxmagog
Legendary

Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:56:05 AM

ALL your faces when... FC turns up, divs resume, past divs due are paid in full, AMhash trades at astronomical rates after long bears have all panic sold
LOL

hate to break it to you guys, AMhash is a fart in the breeze to AM

a pussy-fart, in the breeze

odorless even

AM shits bigger than your divs
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:57:37 AM

ALL your faces when... FC turns up, divs resume, past divs due are paid in full, AMhash trades at astronomical rates after long bears have all panic sold
LOL

You just finished saying you had learned something!

smh

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:59:04 AM

yeah-i learned the true structuring of the AM AMhash relationship i.e. AMhash is AM's "loss-leader"

its investors are small time fools
Kipsy89

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Relax!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:49:54 PM

Did you uncover any other information than FC's name and his aliases? I really wonder how well he'd be able to hide in case he didn't want to get found. Do you guys think the old office address was real? Or the rumor about them moving?

tsm13

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:53:01 PM

FC has been found, he is safe and sound. He will make an announcement soon.

But do ask airwolf, the know-all and end-all fusker/doxxer/fagg0r
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:54:18 PM

For those interested, FC real name appears to be Xinyu Jiang also known as Brandon Lu or Della Lu, accordingly to ninjabot, nubbins and others

But i am interested in the real names and contacts for individuals like Rock Xie, Dong Wu and Zhang Han and their relatives/friends.

The hunt is on.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
BtcLtcNmc

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:17:10 PM

FC has been found, he is safe and sound. He will make an announcement soon.

But do ask airwolf, the know-all and end-all fusker/doxxer/fagg0r

I'm sorry to tell u that FC hasn't been found yet! The one who claimed that FC has been found and will make announcemnet
is the main suspect of kidnapping FC! He's the owner of the mining factory and maybe that's him who took over the miners!
He also has a very bad reputation! In fact, many friends of FC in the industry had warned him not to deploy in the guy's
factory!

And the factory is not located at Mongolia but HuaiAn City, JiangSu Province.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:31:21 PM

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:36:40 PM

I predict that for next week, like Tuesday, the vast majority's hope for AMHASH to resolve this will have vanished into despair due more and more lies from them or even worse: silence.

And then, many more will join the hunt for them.

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:12:51 PM

Also i might add, for all those weaklings sustaining the wishful thinking that this Chinese scammers known as AMHASH are going to honor their compromise, i challenge you to a test:

Go to your wife, girlfriend, mother or whatever female close to you and explain that you put some money into an investment company and that after 3 weeks of waiting, they give you nothing, they have changed the story 3 times and that know they say that someone that goes by the name of Fried Cat is the one responsible and even believed to be kidnapped or dead, and that when that guy returns they will give you your money back. You gave your money to them, but now they say the cat took it. And you believe them.

Also tell them that you honestly believe that the guy named Fried Cat will return, maybe even raising from the grave or even escaping their captors with the sole purpose of honoring his compromises to you, and when they ask you if you know him personally, tell them that you don't.

Tell them that and see what they have to say to you...

Your mother will tell you that you were always the most weak and gullible.
Your girlfriend will smirk at you and hang the phone.
Your wife will tell you to be a man and will secretly start looking for a real one anywhere else.

And in every case they will tell you to stand your ground, fight for what is yours and that only pussies get stolen and do nothing about it.

Do that test and then come back here and keep defending the indefensible.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:23:29 PM

Also i might add, for all those weaklings sustaining the wishful thinking that this Chinese scammers known as AMHASH are going to honor their compromise, i challenge you to a test:

Go to your wife, girlfriend, mother or whatever female close to you and explain that you put some money into an investment company and that after 3 weeks of waiting, they give you nothing, they have changed the story 3 times and that know they say that someone that goes by the name of Fried Cat is the one responsible and even believed to be kidnapped or dead, and that when that guy returns they will give you your money back. You gave your money to them, but now they say the cat took it. And you believe them.

Also tell them that you honestly believe that the guy named Fried Cat will return, maybe even raising from the grave or even escaping their captors with the sole purpose of honoring his compromises to you, and when they ask you if you know him personally, tell them that you don't.

Your wife will tell you to be a man and will secretly start looking for a real one anywhere else.

And in every case they will tell you to stand your ground, fight for what is yours and that only pussies get stolen and do nothing about it.

While you're at it, tell them that a person called AirWolf told you to ask.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:34:57 PM

While you're at it, tell them that a person called AirWolf told you to ask.

Also tell them that a guy called Mabsark suggested you to do so.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:48:41 PM

News about the signed message ? We are waiting for a simple message from this bitcoin address : 15FrtzQkVLJsk9d4tikBA4qN6XJE4M2xRh

Thanks.
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:54:41 PM

News about the signed message ? We are waiting for a simple message from this bitcoin address : 15FrtzQkVLJsk9d4tikBA4qN6XJE4M2xRh

Thanks.

No, we have decided not the feed the trolls, we will not act based on your demands. If anyone wants proof of money holding, first will have to show proof of information holding.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:00:22 PM

Thanks.

No, we have decided not the feed the trolls, we will not act based on your demands. If anyone wants proof of money holding, first will have to show proof of information holding.

Come on guys it is only a simple signed message , or maybe don't you own that address? Reply please, maybe I'm wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: