Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMHASH] 10 BTC REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT AMHASH OWNERS  (Read 15460 times)
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:13:48 PM

Can you please fight your playground battle somewhere else?
This is about amhash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:16:22 PM

.@hdbuck:  Oh noes!  Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?

Shhh your mama needs the computer now..

Stop stalking underage children on the internet you sick Bitcoin pedo.  Isn't all the CP you bought with Bitcoin enough?

Why do you keep doing it, Bitcoiners?  

yapusi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:56:51 PM

Support
Catch those Chinese scammers all!
tsm13

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:36:27 PM

This thread reminds me of all the Falling/Rising threads in the speculation sub forums.

Is some one shorting the shares and trying to sway public opinion to make them to something drastic like sell all their shares at a loss?

thriftshopping

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:38:07 PM

Names and contacts of their friends? Bit harsh i think, might wanna remove that part

That is how it worked in the past.
It didn't help with PB Mining..
The opposite actually happened with PB mining. The owners of PB mining were doxxed and then shortly thereafter they stopped paying out/mining for their customers. With amhash, the owners stopped paying out to their customers and now are people are trying to dox them.

I don't think much will happen even if they are doxxed because they apparently are based in China, and the ability to collect on damages is a joke in China
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:43:54 PM

...they apparently are based in China, and the ability to collect on damages is a joke in China

B... but this gentleman told me justice is swift in China Huh
.... or a firing squad as they do it in China.
Could it be possible that he's been misinformed?  He sounds convincingly knowledgeable and stuff...
GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:37:32 PM

Are you Rock Xie ? Why dont u post some pictures of FriedCat, so that people can identify him in case he is kidnapped ? Can u rephrase this translation in clear English => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974058.msg10642909#msg10642909 ?

Yeah, we'd like a good translation of that post! The google translate version isn't very useful! We should tell people in Mongolia to keep their eyes peeled for FC! Maybe someone recognises him!

Seems like FC is not kidnapped. A better translation has been posted here => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974058.msg10645504#msg10645504
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:40:43 PM

Names and contacts of their friends? Bit harsh i think, might wanna remove that part

Well it is interesting to see how much info gets garnered here
Best of luck with the purge/hunt

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:20:25 PM

That is how it worked in the past.
It didn't help with PB Mining..
The opposite actually happened with PB mining. The owners of PB mining were doxxed and then shortly thereafter they stopped paying out/mining for their customers. With amhash, the owners stopped paying out to their customers and now are people are trying to dox them.

I don't think much will happen even if they are doxxed because they apparently are based in China, and the ability to collect on damages is a joke in China

Not to us, China is even easier for that than many other more "lawful" countries...

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:21:37 PM

So since Dec/25/2014 you have been a PONZI, and instead of halting and come out clean on Dec/26 you continued to paint the illusion of a reputable business and allowing trade and paying dividends unsupported by real hardware?

Ok, i have dealt with this before (MtGox and PBmining) and recovered ALL the money, you know how? By gathering the biggest investors and pooling with them a REWARD OF 300 BTC for the whereabouts of YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS and another 300 BTC to pay for the people that is going to PAY YOU AND THEM A VISIT.

You are not dealing here with the average guy that invests 0.1 BTC, i represent a group with almost 250.000 shares, value over 250 BTC, I represent the kind of people that it is VERY DANGEROUS to mess with in any part of the world.

So i will offer you an exit: Reimburse our shares for 250 BTC or i will start the process of hunting you and your relatives and friends. You have 24 hours, after that i will start the hunt and i will make it public, so not only you will have to pay the biggest ones, but almost every little guy that sums to the hunt. It is best for you to settle this now than settle it later, check my posts in this forum, I HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE.

Be smart, be like Mark Karpeles and Jason Boyko, they are still good and their relatives too because they acted smart, they kept this private and small and ended up losing less.

You have 24 hours.

Hi,

We understood all of your guys emotion, but we still need to wait FC's appearance ,when he comes back, we will solve everything very easily.

1. The mining farm happened in Dec/25/2014 was not a PONZI like you said, AM did have hashrates before that day, and they were also hurt by the farm partner.When problem happened, AM were talking and finding some way to solve it and continue to pay divs daily, how can you say that PONZI? Any problem been solved need time, hope you understand.

2. We are finding some way to solve this.Firstly,we are not sure whether FC safe. Secondly,we are not just sitting here, we are trying to move on this, talking with AM, and board members.

Thanks,
AMHash Team

You don't understand:

You are not dealing here with some "emotional guys", you are dealing here with professionals, as i told you, we already recovered our money from MtGox and PBmining, you will be no exception.

The hunting has already begun, check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974893.0 a reward is being offered for your personal whereabouts, those of your families and friends.

Next step is to hire other professionals to get in personal contact with your relatives and friends if we don't get to you first.

We don't care about Mr. friedcat, we gave our money to you and you are the responsible, we are not going to wait as idiots for that individual to appear again in the year 2050. You may wait for him and then recover the money you will first return to us, but before that, you pay our money back, you wait for him, we don't.

Don't be stupid, 250BTC is an small amount that you together can cover right now, pay our shares, we will transfer them to you and problem solved. Money is something you can recover, but other personal things you will lose forever.

Until you agree and transfer the money, the hunt is on and soon we will be contacting your families and friends, first via internet and later personally. Again, don't be a fool, you can still solve this for an small amount of money, when we get to the next step, there is no coming back, no amount of money will stop them.

I really hope you act smart as Karpeles and Boyko did and saved their love ones a lot of hardship.

I have one of the owner's social media details. Can I claim part of the Prize money ? If yes, will u please escrow it ?

Please contact me via PM

ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:17:58 PM

Can you please sign a simple message from this address : 15FrtzQkVLJsk9d4tikBA4qN6XJE4M2xRh ? Thanks for the attention.  The laast transaction is  :

https://blockchain.info/it/tx/c15fab95368bb8dd5ae15231e62b801440edfae58bd1aa2d4c534491483b3a8b  (2013-04-12 21:33:55).

I don't have direct control of the account, however i will ask for this to one of the holders

Signed or not yet?
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:22:11 PM

Can you please sign a simple message from this address : 15FrtzQkVLJsk9d4tikBA4qN6XJE4M2xRh ? Thanks for the attention.  The laast transaction is  :

https://blockchain.info/it/tx/c15fab95368bb8dd5ae15231e62b801440edfae58bd1aa2d4c534491483b3a8b  (2013-04-12 21:33:55).

I don't have direct control of the account, however i will ask for this to one of the holders

Signed or not yet?

Was just about to ask the same good job we have guys like redsn0w to look out for people trying to scam for whatever reasons, guys if he does not sign the message then don't even bother giving him any information than can help him on his little quest.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:48:12 PM

I can only say: The plot thickens... While I understand the psychological pressure and also fear that's building with involving friends, I also find this quite scary.

My two cents: You may want to find out if something (and what) happened to friedcat. I understand that AMHash is effectively working as people employed by AM. I know they are the people probably liable, but if the story about FC is true, I think you'll see your BTC (and maybe even more) if you find out what happened to friedcat.

Actually i don't buy the friedcat story, i have deal with this kind of people in the past, I sent them a message yesterday giving them 24 hours to pay our shares at IPO price or face The Hunt publicly, they did not reply.

If you check AMHASH messages, they have changed the story 3 times now. And we don't care about that friedcat guy, we gave our money to AMHASH, so they will have to answer.

You guys are disgusting. Without even hearing the full story you've already gone in to full extortion mode threatening to "hunt down" the missing CEO if he doesn't pay you immediately. (fuck everyone else who doesn't resort to extortion right?)

You and your little group of wannabe investors are not qualified to invest in anything. The fact that this is the 3rd time you're having to use these extortion tactics should really tell you something.

Please list out every wannabe investor in your group. I'd like to make sure I never do business with any of you psychopaths.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:01:25 PM

I can only say: The plot thickens... While I understand the psychological pressure and also fear that's building with involving friends, I also find this quite scary.

My two cents: You may want to find out if something (and what) happened to friedcat. I understand that AMHash is effectively working as people employed by AM. I know they are the people probably liable, but if the story about FC is true, I think you'll see your BTC (and maybe even more) if you find out what happened to friedcat.

Actually i don't buy the friedcat story, i have deal with this kind of people in the past, I sent them a message yesterday giving them 24 hours to pay our shares at IPO price or face The Hunt publicly, they did not reply.

If you check AMHASH messages, they have changed the story 3 times now. And we don't care about that friedcat guy, we gave our money to AMHASH, so they will have to answer.

You guys are disgusting. Without even hearing the full story you've already gone in to full extortion mode threatening to "hunt down" the missing CEO if he doesn't pay you immediately. (fuck everyone else who doesn't resort to extortion right?)

You and your little group of wannabe investors are not qualified to invest in anything. The fact that this is the 3rd time you're having to use these extortion tactics should really tell you something.

Please list out every wannabe investor in your group. I'd like to make sure I never do business with any of you psychopaths.

U, Puppet, Mabshark etc. actually convinced people that FiredCat & his businesses are super legit. U people can not deny responsibility of the loss of 1 million+ USD.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:12:46 PM

U, Puppet, Mabshark etc. actually convinced people that FiredCat & his businesses are super legit. U people can not deny responsibility of the loss of 1 million+ USD.

$1m worth of contracts had not been sold but I get your point. I never recommended people invest in amhash, only that if they insist on investing in cloudmining, amhash would be a more trustworthy option compared to blatant ponzi's like pbmining.

We don't have all the details yet but everything points to this not being a scam but a failure. IF it was a scam they would have not halted amhash sales, gone to Mongolia to make a backup mine, refunded Prisma owners, etc.

The only confirmed scammers at this point are those using extortion as a "back up plan" for their failed investments.
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:15:39 PM

Oh dear the op is on the hunt for AMhash and his/her friends  Grin The thing is you have not shown the color of your money so why would anyone help when it seems you maybe lying about having the funds to begin with?

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Silverspoon

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:54:30 PM

We don't have all the details yet but everything points to this not being a scam but a failure...

Unlike every successful scam?
Other than, perhaps, sadistic pleasure of letting your victims know how stupid they've been, what's the point of making a scam look like a scam?
I mean, if the rubes marks suckers investors think they've been scammed, might not they try going after you or something?  Or get the cops involved?

Am I missing something important?
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:55:41 PM

would be hilarious if airwolf was FC trying to steal our money even more =P

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:58:30 PM

would be hilarious if airwolf was FC trying to steal our money even more =P

That is how the best scammers work when they see weakness the exploit and then again and again until there is nothing else to extort then they move on to the next job, the life of a hustler  Grin

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:02:03 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 11:12:10 PM by AirWolf

Actually we don't need any deposits, the purse is already funded.

And we are starting to get results Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: