Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PLANETCOIN - SCRYPT - Trading on YOBIT/ALCUREX  (Read 27170 times)
sigwo

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 10:05:40 PM

I mean if the pool OPS get access like 3 min prior to get it compiled and ensure the nodes connect. If not, no worries as long as ALL pool OPS get access at the same time.

All source & wallets will be released on the thread and twitter so all mining pools/solo miners should have access immediately
Awesome Smiley Thanks for the prompt responses!
planetcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:08:52 PM

I mean if the pool OPS get access like 3 min prior to get it compiled and ensure the nodes connect. If not, no worries as long as ALL pool OPS get access at the same time.

All source & wallets will be released on the thread and twitter so all mining pools/solo miners should have access immediately

Follow us on twitter to get the latest updates.
sigwo

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 10:11:23 PM

My new pool will have planetcoin at launch. http://bemining.net Could you add to ANN post? Thanks!
Followed on Twitter.
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:15:02 PM

My new pool will have planetcoin at launch. http://bemining.net Could you add to ANN post? Thanks!
Followed on Twitter.

Updated, thanks for your support.
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:22:50 PM

Only 2 days left before ICO will close.
batmanbad

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:32:18 PM

The dev and the escrow are dishonest people, why did you put the  wrong ico address ?

This address 3BrNUPuQ1dUFvVQnN3P5xVQDXbaYXg3Jrn   is of the twistercoin ICO.

This address 3NbVULYwvfovt1y71enbfVb4SkNhQTqg9e is of this ICO (PlanetCoin).

correct the address in the OP :

---

ICO provided by ParmaBTC!!
Sorry for delay... these are Escrow rules as reported in OP

ESCROW: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=148873

ESCROW AGREEMENT:

1) The held BTC will only be released to the developer after PLANETCOIN coins have been distributed, and there's an overall stability of the wallets, and blockchain
2) 35% of BTC from ICO will be used to guarantee a buy wall when listed on exchange (managed by escrow)‏.
3) Other ICO money will be sent to DEV a week later after that it is impossible to revert.
Thank you all for your feedback, we appreciate it.

ICO Multisig wallet address

3NbVULYwvfovt1y71enbfVb4SkNhQTqg9e

doc public on google drive
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xHnGoRAU1RSe10vGe-BPkpz-aHo5Fzi8ycdeAoujkEQ/edit?usp=sharing

so PM me your Txid and if you want anonimity or not

thanks

https://blockchain.info/it/address/3BrNUPuQ1dUFvVQnN3P5xVQDXbaYXg3Jrn

Feel free to invest what you can afford to lose without affecting your assets, even if there is a buywallet proecting investors

Pm if you have any questions about escrow service, ask dev any other question

Thanks and have a nice ICO
----

Reference : https://archive.today/caIyM     
mgibson38

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:06:33 PM

The dev and the escrow are dishonest people, why did you put the  wrong ico address ?

---

ESCROW AGREEMENT:

1) The held BTC will only be released to the developer after PLANETCOIN coins have been distributed, and there's an overall stability of the wallets, and blockchain
2) 35% of BTC from ICO will be used to guarantee a buy wall when listed on exchange (managed by escrow)‏.
3) Other ICO money will be sent to DEV a week later after that it is impossible to revert.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xHnGoRAU1RSe10vGe-BPkpz-aHo5Fzi8ycdeAoujkEQ/edit?usp=sharing

thanks

Feel free to invest what you can afford to lose without affecting your assets, even if there is a buywallet proecting investors

----

I sent mine to what you call the 'correct' Address (just verified that fact a second ago) and that was the one Parma sent me when I PM'ed him. So, what exactly is the problem if I (the investor) recieved what you call the correct information when I send a message to Parma (who I don't know at all previous to this thread)?
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 03:06:01 AM

---

ESCROW AGREEMENT:

thanks

----

I think it's either a mistake or ParmaBTC has posted his own address to show proof
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 05:52:46 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 06:24:26 AM by ParmaBTC

ESCROW AGREEMENT:

thanks

Thanks to Batmanbad he discovered my mistake (5 days later but no problem, really THANK YOU)

I don't understood why people asking me << IS 3NbVULYwvfovt1y71enbfVb4SkNhQTqg9e the right address ?>> answering myself <<yes it is>> , till now.
I apolgize for the mistake, post has been corrected, hope dev will repost as soon as possible.

30 hours left to ICO Ends, 0.25 Bitcoin fundraised (+0.1 on the way)

Let's do same math, at the moment
0.35/1000000==>0.00000035 BTC (35 sat)
35% Buywall will be 0.1225 BTC @ 35 sat

It's far-away from my best, but thank to Batmanbad now we are engaged  for near-to-the-PIN contest

thanks
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:53:29 AM

OPs has been updated.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 07:05:03 AM

OPs has been updated.

thanks Dev
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:30:44 PM

If ICO doesn't meet the minimum target that this project will be cancelled. ICO will be closed in 1 day.
sigwo

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 04:32:41 PM

What is the target?
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:33:27 PM

If ICO doesn't meet the minimum target that this project will be cancelled. ICO will be closed in 1 day.
whats the goal it's not listed in the op since you said there wasn't a set price... so there is a set price for ico........ Huh Huh Huh

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
§

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:35:33 PM

what features will you implement to justify having a target?
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:38:15 PM

What is the target?

1.50 BTC is needed to start running the social media program and for bounties to improve the coin.

whats the goal it's not listed in the op since you said there wasn't a set price... so there is a set price for ico........ Huh Huh Huh

No there is no price set for ICO but if the amount doesn't give the necessary room to improve the coin then it will be very hard to achieve something.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 09:19:36 PM

What is the target?

1.50 BTC is needed to start running the social media program and for bounties to improve the coin.

No there is no price set for ICO but if the amount doesn't give the necessary room to improve the coin then it will be very hard to achieve something.

Last 24 hours to finish, 48 to launch, but
If this can help we can manage to delay till two hours before the launch.
I don't realize why investor are at the window with this coin. Are you looking  for the next 5X coin? If 35% assurance is enought,  you can Throw your dice.
Btw

Understanding Dev's sentiment, if target is not reached,  funds will be returned to investors

If you think this coin could be interesting send your fund before delayed time, and PM as i can do my job (all paid)

JSpike

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:09:08 PM

What is the target?

I don't realize why investor are at the window with this coin. Are you looking  for the next 5X coin? If 35% assurance is enought,  you can Throw your dice.
Btw

Understanding Dev's sentiment, if target is not reached,  funds will be returned to investors

If you think this coin could be interesting send your fund before delayed time, and PM as i can do my job (all paid)

Maybe I give it a try, but don't like change of ICO rules, as put a minimum and extant time to close.
If Dev is serious and likes to get more BTC he could give more information what he likes to do and or promote on twitter etc
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:12:00 PM

What is the target?

Btw

Maybe I give it a try, but don't like change of ICO rules, as put a minimum and extant time to close.
If Dev is serious and likes to get more BTC he could give more information what he likes to do and or promote on twitter etc

Increase the ICO time would be bad, DEV can always cancel the launch if all people get their refunds. Maybe i will give it a try too, but i don't know yet, it depends how much people will join Cheesy
ParmaBTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:57:16 PM

What is the target?

I don't realize why investor are at the window with this coin. Are you looking  for the next 5X coin? If 35% assurance is enought,  you can Throw your dice.
Btw

Understanding Dev's sentiment, if target is not reached,  funds will be returned to investors

If you think this coin could be interesting send your fund before delayed time ending , and PM as i can do my job (all paid)

it's my own proposal, it is not a dev request. There is an IF and CAN , there is not MUST.

Thank you, both of you, helping me doing my job as well as i can do.

Now i'm sure there is a lot of interest on this coin, target will be reached a there will be not delayed time.

JSpike posted

All transaction, even with 0 confirmation, are valid if timestamp is not out of time.

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: