Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PLANETCOIN - SCRYPT - Trading on YOBIT/ALCUREX  (Read 27170 times)
Zikka

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:30:38 PM

How much BTC is ICO min goal?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:37:46 PM

How much BTC is ICO min goal?

What is the target?
1.50 BTC is needed to start running the social media program and for bounties to improve the coin.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 03:39:50 PM

How much time is left before the ICO ends?
CaptChadd

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:40:17 PM

Is this coin getting launched tomorrow for mining?

If so where is Planetcoin's website? Even a free something.wordpress.com would be a start.

How come you have not post any links to the wallet clients or the source code?

The pools have the client code I am guessing?

For a fair launch could you post the links for the QT wallets and add them to the OP at least and the Source Code?

Otherwise it is just going to be a mad scramble if you put the download links and mining information at the last second which is a form of helping instamining with 60 second blocks and only a very small amount of blocks giving a 0 reward.

He cannot release the wallet and source, else people can already start mining, and the first 100 blocks are 0, so pools should have plenty of time to get everything ready. 100 blocks should take 20 mins or so. Average time for a mining pool to be active is something like 4 or 5 mins.

1 - 99 : 0 PLANET REWARDS (no instamine)

Ok thats fair play but why do website at all?

I am sure that showing that a Crypto-Currency Developer can get a basic website up and running, which is always a good place as a information hub of which the Developer has total control of?

Are we at least allowed to have the coin .conf details?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:40:54 PM

I think it will be a very close call....People that take the risk have a 25% chance to make 500% i believe and a 50% chance to run break even and 25% that your money will be gone.

Ah, well it all depends on Bittrex, if ICO is 1.50BTC and all coins are worth 3 BTC then it will not take a lot to have a 15 BTC coin at a certain moment in time and the loss of a 3 BTC coin is not that heavy. Max. 3 BTC Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:41:55 PM

If so where is Planetcoin's website? Even a free something.wordpress.com would be a start.

For a fair launch could you post the links for the QT wallets and add them to the OP at least and the Source Code?

Otherwise it is just going to be a mad scramble if you put the download links and mining information at the last second which is a form of helping instamining with 60 second blocks and only a very small amount of blocks giving a 0 reward.

He cannot release the wallet and source, else people can already start mining, and the first 100 blocks are 0, so pools should have plenty of time to get everything ready. 100 blocks should take 20 mins or so. Average time for a mining pool to be active is something like 4 or 5 mins.

I am sure that showing that a Crypto-Currency Developer can get a basic website up and running, which is always a good place as a information hub of which the Developer has total control of?

Did you ever checked a website of a coin? Personally i didn't. Everybody is used to check BCT.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:43:44 PM

How much time is left before the ICO ends?

See OPs:

• ICO ends 10 March 22:00 GMT+1

I believe that means 5 hours left. A timer would be great.

@DEV or @ParmaBTC if you are around can you put a timer so that there is no confusions after the time finished.
CaptChadd

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:49:10 PM

Did you ever checked a website of a coin? Personally i didn't. Everybody is used to check BCT.

Yes I do, I Dev two coins myself both of which have websites, .org domain names, Dedicated VPS Servers for addnodes, Twitter accounts for quick or urgent information flow and to trend giveaways, points of interest etc.

It tends to make exchanges more likely to list a coin if the Developers have at least a few of the basics in place before a launch.

A countdown to launch timer would look great on a website and would keep everybody updated to the very second for launch and it would build increased tension.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:53:43 PM

Indeed, countdown should be here!!!
CaptChadd

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:06:04 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 04:26:44 PM by CaptChadd

I like to be fair but how can this work?

35% of the ICO is going to be used as a buy wall for an exchange?

This coin is 5 hours away from release and the ICO at the time of my post is just over 0.7 BTC.

This means that the only way a buy wall could work with such a small amount of a Bitcoin would be if Planetcoin started trading at a very low worth.

A serious question, as an investor myself, if I were to invest 0.1 BTC into the ICO how many Planetcoins am I going to be looking at getting?

ManhattanMine - Planetcoin Pool

"We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend
Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed
Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being"

Really?

Not sure if the Developer of this coin even knows but I am guessing the website for this coin is going to be at http://www.planet.org
planetcoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:35:43 PM

3 hours and 24 mins left to join ICO.

1.15 BTC IN ICO
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:37:50 PM

This coin is 5 hours away from release and the ICO at the time of my post is just over 0.7 BTC.

This means that the only way a buy wall could work with such a small amount of a Bitcoin would be if Planetcoin started trading at a very low worth.

A serious question, as an investor myself, if I were to invest 0.1 BTC into the ICO how many Planetcoins am I going to be looking at getting?

"We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being"

Really?

Not sure if the Developer of this coin even knows but I am guessing the website for this coin is going to be at http://www.planet.org

ManhattanMine doesn't have the source code yet, so i'm pretty sure that this message is coming from another coin.

The low ICO is not a big issue. If mining cost is a lot more then the average price per coin during ICO then miners will not be able to dump their coins.
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 06:39:34 PM

Really?

ManhattanMine doesn't have the source code yet, so i'm pretty sure that this message is coming from another coin.

The low ICO is not a big issue. If mining cost is a lot more then the average price per coin during ICO then miners will not be able to dump their coins.

As soon as i have the source those messages disappear.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 06:42:22 PM

Ah, i guess you are new to crypto? Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:45:29 PM

Ah, i guess you are new to crypto? Smiley

Some people always dump even without any reasons. They spend money on a rig and then they dump it Smiley Crypto wolrd is a strange world
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 07:00:00 PM

ONLY 2:00 Hrs Lasted

ICO ENDS at 22:00 GMT+1 March 10 2015 (today)

Stay focused it is not launch, it is ICO ends!

PLANETCOIN will be launched tomorrow morning 8:00 CET time

feel free to ask any questions about escrowing

thanks

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:08:29 PM

thanks

Great.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:30:44 PM

thanks

Great.

30 ' to go
and btc coming...
ParmaBTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 09:06:52 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 09:39:28 PM by ParmaBTC

ICO ENDED and CLOSED

let's do some math to compute quote and price.

I'll be  back very soon

Thanks to all stockholder STAKEHOLDER
ParmaBTC
Planetcoin Escrow
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:18:09 PM

Thanks everybody for the support. 1.5 BTC is a good start and give me the necessary amount to continue developing the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: