Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 11:51:42 AM

the amount of risk the HYIPs have are so high that it is not worth the risk. IMO, all the hypes and similar investments (if you can call them investment) are a big gamble with terrible odds.
because you are 100% sure that the system is going to end suddenly one day, and it can be the minute you put your money in or it can even last for a couple of weeks but the end and the big losses are guaranteed.

you are very terrible...(I'm not sure it is the right word...perhaps extraordinary is better?)
why do you say always 100% and not a little less?
I run a investment site and it  will not going suddenly.(if so it is very bad for me and it is then a problem about my health or something but not about what you are thinking)
How can you are so sure about what you say?
talking about 100% is not serious from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:42:05 PM

I am now getting profit from an hyip. Hopeful I can earn more from it.

These sites are full of scam people do not waste your time and money on those sites instead if you gamble yourself you will have some self satisfaction. These sites surely will scam every one.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:55:56 PM

For me its signature campaign. As i don't have enough bitcoin to do trading and earn significant amount. Faucets are like history for me.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:00:04 PM

These sites are full of scam people do not waste your time and money on those sites instead if you gamble yourself you will have some self satisfaction. These sites surely will scam every one.

Most of the HYIP run away with our investments within a week time.
Many people are ready to invest newest HYIP. So, the scammers also run when their programs still a new program.
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:04:45 PM

I've ever spent my precious bitcoin into some hyip like golden cow. At the end . they ate all my bitcoin for good.
Better stay away today or regret overtime
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:52:24 PM

It's best to stay away from it, but if everyone was paranoid about every Bitcoin venture ever no entrepreneur would be able to get anything done because no one would fund them.. so it's a doubled edged sword. I think a small % of them will be legit make early investors rich but its a big gamble to be honest, and I would rather gamble my money in poker and have fun as well.
Can anyone show me an IPO/HYIP that became a success in the Bitcoin world and made investors rich?
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:58:33 PM

HYIP as method of growing their bitcoin? Does it really grow? For owners yes it is but in an illegal way. How about for imvestors? Does it really grow your btc's? Tongue Calling the attention of HYIP lovers.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 06:57:44 PM

Boy, either you are delusional, after reading all these warnings, or you are a hyip-owner who tries to get some noobs sending him a pm asking what hyip you mean. Roll Eyes

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 07:00:50 PM

the amount of risk the HYIPs have are so high that it is not worth the risk. IMO, all the hypes and similar investments (if you can call them investment) are a big gamble with terrible odds.
because you are 100% sure that the system is going to end suddenly one day, and it can be the minute you put your money in or it can even last for a couple of weeks but the end and the big losses are guaranteed.

you are very terrible...(I'm not sure it is the right word...perhaps extraordinary is better?)
why do you say always 100% and not a little less?
I run a investment site and it  will not going suddenly.(if so it is very bad for me and it is then a problem about my health or something but not about what you are thinking)
How can you are so sure about what you say?
talking about 100% is not serious from you.

If you run a HyIP then the chance is 100% that you will stop paying out one day. That day will be the day when less new investments come in because less users can be attracted. And when the payout requests are so high that the theoretical profits, that are only there in numbers, are too high.

If you have a legit investment where you can pay out ALL of the funds that everyone collected over time then fine. But then there would be no reason to be offended by his words.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 07:03:38 PM

It's best to stay away from it, but if everyone was paranoid about every Bitcoin venture ever no entrepreneur would be able to get anything done because no one would fund them.. so it's a doubled edged sword. I think a small % of them will be legit make early investors rich but its a big gamble to be honest, and I would rather gamble my money in poker and have fun as well.
Can anyone show me an IPO/HYIP that became a success in the Bitcoin world and made investors rich?

There are very rare cases of real investments in bitcoin area. You should be very sure that the one can bring the income, you should proove his identity so that you have an actual contract with him that you can prove together with the forum texts and whatever you have and you should be cautious about any other risks.

The risk that, even when you know the person and you know he is very honest, the business goes down is high. I speak from experience unfortunatly. Bitcoin investments are VERY risky.

rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:06:55 PM

For me its signature campaign. As i don't have enough bitcoin to do trading and earn significant amount. Faucets are like history for me.

Well... I earn a good amount of dollars from my faucet ads.

But my main bitcoin earnings is from my faucet rotator. About to 100k satoshis a day. I'm earning up to 70k satoshis a day from a-ads.com too.

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:23:53 PM

HYIP as method of growing their bitcoin? Does it really grow? For owners yes it is but in an illegal way. How about for imvestors? Does it really grow your btc's? Tongue Calling the attention of HYIP lovers.

HYIP can't be a real tool to growing our Bitcoin at all, simply because most of this sites are Ponzi schemes and most likely their admins are scammers and thiefs. There is some few exceptions of course, but in general its risky domain and you can lose all your Bitcoin in such sites
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:49:01 PM

HYIP can't be a real tool to growing our Bitcoin at all, simply because most of this sites are Ponzi schemes and most likely their admins are scammers and thiefs. There is some few exceptions of course, but in general its risky domain and you can lose all your Bitcoin in such sites

most of the time the Ponzi admins are not scammers or thiefs.  Usually they just stop getting new people to invest and they don't have enough money to pay out anyone so the money just stops coming and they are stuck, site closes.  Everyone should know the risks of joining them and stop calling them scams, they are working as intended
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:30:54 PM

I think so too, HYIP is very risky and we should always take care before invest there
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 11:20:35 PM

most of the time the Ponzi admins are not scammers or thiefs.  Usually they just stop getting new people to invest and they don't have enough money to pay out anyone so the money just stops coming and they are stuck, site closes.  Everyone should know the risks of joining them and stop calling them scams, they are working as intended

Either you are one of these hyip owners or... i don't know. Everyone knows exactly that such a system can't run for ages and when you know that and you end with some money earned while your investors lost money then you are a scammer, nothing more.

Now tell me that the hyip-owners end their scam and NOT earned money from it. Roll Eyes

I only knew one person who tried to build a fair system like that. It was very open showing all incoming and outgoing transactions, nothing fake like it is normal, and yes, it stopped working. He paid back some of the whiners who claimed they were stupid enough to send them money they really need out of his own pocket. And that's it. No second try. But all normal hyip claim you get a certain percent and whatever.

Sorry but claiming these owners are victims of their own system is plain stupid. Or misleading when you are one of them.

smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:15:02 PM

Lending bitcoin would be passive way of getting our bitcoins to grow. Because in this way bitcoin makes bitcoins. So, the possibility of getting more bitcoin is higher than any other method.

Lending job is not very easy now days, there are may stammers are around so you can't believe any one so easily. They will prepare all those fake id's and accounts to get the loans. So one should be careful before lending without any collaterals.

collateral is there for you, without collateral i would do any lending, but with a good collateral like their account, you are safe, you can always sell if to someone

I think that to stay safe you should take account as the collateral as 120-150% of the total loan.

Because not every time you can sell the accounts for the price that you lent the loan.

Is it allowed for long term loan when taking the account as collateral to use it and start earning from campaigns or it is against the rules?

What kind of asshole move is that?  I sure as hell wouldn't want someone writing posts on my account while it was being used as collateral for a loan. The account is to sell in case of default, not as a tool for making the lender some extra money.

Well there are some loans for long term, so in that case i was thinking is it allowed or not to use that collateral for personal use.

Of if you have alt coins (like DOGE) and is it allowed to sell for a higher price and then buy when it is low and give back to the user.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 07:32:01 PM

Lending bitcoin would be passive way of getting our bitcoins to grow. Because in this way bitcoin makes bitcoins. So, the possibility of getting more bitcoin is higher than any other method.

Lending job is not very easy now days, there are may stammers are around so you can't believe any one so easily. They will prepare all those fake id's and accounts to get the loans. So one should be careful before lending without any collaterals.

collateral is there for you, without collateral i would do any lending, but with a good collateral like their account, you are safe, you can always sell if to someone

I think that to stay safe you should take account as the collateral as 120-150% of the total loan.

Because not every time you can sell the accounts for the price that you lent the loan.

Is it allowed for long term loan when taking the account as collateral to use it and start earning from campaigns or it is against the rules?

What kind of asshole move is that?  I sure as hell wouldn't want someone writing posts on my account while it was being used as collateral for a loan. The account is to sell in case of default, not as a tool for making the lender some extra money.

Well there are some loans for long term, so in that case i was thinking is it allowed or not to use that collateral for personal use.

Of if you have alt coins (like DOGE) and is it allowed to sell for a higher price and then buy when it is low and give back to the user.

It would not be allowed except you negotiate it. The collateral is not something you own, it is something another user owns and you care for it. When you sell it then you sell something you don't own. What will you do if it wents wrong?

Regardless, it's the same with any escrow on the forum. They are not allowed to use the funds they have in escrow for something like speculation. It would be a big problem if such escrow would have to say that he only can pay back later because he lost. This escrow will be dead from that time on.

So no, you are not allowed to do anything with it except he defaults.

smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:34:28 PM

It would not be allowed except you negotiate it. The collateral is not something you own, it is something another user owns and you care for it. When you sell it then you sell something you don't own. What will you do if it wents wrong?

Regardless, it's the same with any escrow on the forum. They are not allowed to use the funds they have in escrow for something like speculation. It would be a big problem if such escrow would have to say that he only can pay back later because he lost. This escrow will be dead from that time on.

That should be the best way and not to use the collateral.
But what to do with the collateral if the price went down, and the user defaults?
You already lost if you try selling this collateral(which in this case is ok to sell)
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 07:46:09 PM

That should be the best way and not to use the collateral.
But what to do with the collateral if the price went down, and the user defaults?
You already lost if you try selling this collateral(which in this case is ok to sell)

The one lending has the obligation to check beforehand that the collateral he accepts is sufficient to back the loan. Even with future price crashs.

If the user defaults then the lender can sell instantly. It's nothis obligation to run behind the debtor.

prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:24:29 PM

I'm now playing hyip, can earn some little money.     

Just watch out with that. I lost a few BTC with hyip. Don't think it would not happen to you.

yes I am also quite regret ever playing HYIP. Now I really hate it when I heard HYIP investment.
maybe you are lucky to make a profit in HYIP for now, but one day you will lose everything, so be careful Smiley

i always try HYIP but only if that site is new and just once with some bitcoin but actually its not much, so far i've got double from them i.e bitcoinsdouble,com after that i leave it, i would never to deposit again because i think i will lose all  of my bitcoin if i deposit again, but iam not sure if we're going to get double at the first time

Which HYIP are you currently trying to earn some bitcoins, i would be interested to invest and try if i win.
There are many scams nowadays, and the latest one i was watching was honestdoubler which was running for a long time and paid many users until the end.
Method to grown your bitcoins can be selling any physical things and you get directly the bitcoins.

I tried many hyips or doublers I won and lost...but globaly I lost.
i have definitively stoped to invest in ponzi.

Most of people that i heard has won only at the beginning of these companies.
At their start they all pay, but gradually they delay the payment and at the end they go offline.
Or the worst case they get "hacked" and everything is gone.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: