Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:43:44 AM

better methods to growing your bitcoin is Sell your Bitcoin in high rate than buy back at lower price  Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kasawari

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:07:37 AM

not in order

signature campaign
trading
faucets

for faucets, its not enough to join get BTC in faucets, much better if you maximize your referral earnings
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 08:26:09 AM

Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks
first signature campaign is not a investment..it will be called investment if you will buy account..
faucet is not also a investment ..it will be called investment when your the faucet owner..
trading is the one you can called a investment..because you need a starter money to trade but its too risky
in my opinion investment is earning money from your money..

Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:31:04 AM

Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks
first signature campaign is not a investment..it will be called investment if you will buy account..
faucet is not also a investment ..it will be called investment when your the faucet owner..
trading is the one you can called a investment..because you need a starter money to trade but its too risky
in my opinion investment is earning money from your money..

Your reply..... Lol
The
Signature campaign
Faucets
And trading are not the answers to growing your bitcoin.
The OP posted these answers for best method for gaining bitcoins.
Lol
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:47:27 AM

Yes,
Signature Campaign can Earn Better Money Don't Expect to Earn More Money From Signature Campaign You Just Make an Better Money and From trading You Can Have a Chance to Earn Huge Money.

Or a big chance to loose what you have invested.
Trading with alts or Bitcoin assumes you know what you do. And I know a lot of guys here who tried and lost.

My advice is just do what you know about.Don't experiment! If you never traded before then don't do it. Too many sharks out there.
I would safe some of money which I earn in daily life and then just buy some coins.

If you have skills in programming, web design etc offer some services and let you pay in Bitcoin.

Check out your garage and maybe you find some old nice stuff which you can offer in a garage sale or peddlers market.

Trading between btc/usd market isn't a big problem.
Everyone can do so.
It's just simple buy low and sell high.

Big deal is that when people see prices falling, they panic sell their coins to cut the losses.
This is a wrong approach, as when the prices fall we should buy more to get more profit.

Is that working for you? I think one needs to be really cool in order not lose confidence when the price drops. I'm at this situation and bought at 297$. Roll Eyes Yeah i know... and now i wonder if i should trust or sell.

What is your advice?
My advice is that buy some more so that your average buy price comes down to around 290 or a little bit less.
And when you think that you've strike it hard then sell for profit. That's all about making money with trading.

I usually exchange everything. I still hold but i fear that the resistance around 274 will break. I already created a stop buy that will buy nubits at that point. I'm not sure that is the right move.

So you do value averaging or how it is named. I can't do that since i don't trade really, i try to save my investment. Or wait, it is trading. Since i could save my investment by simply holding nubits all the time. It will not go down in value at least.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:51:07 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2015, 12:09:23 PM by bitcoinmasterlord

Yes,
Signature Campaign can Earn Better Money Don't Expect to Earn More Money From Signature Campaign You Just Make an Better Money and From trading You Can Have a Chance to Earn Huge Money.

Trading with alts or Bitcoin assumes you know what you do. And I know a lot of guys here who tried and lost.

My advice is just do what you know about.Don't experiment! If you never traded before then don't do it. Too many sharks out there.
I would safe some of money which I earn in daily life and then just buy some coins.

If you have skills in programming, web design etc offer some services and let you pay in Bitcoin.

Check out your garage and maybe you find some old nice stuff which you can offer in a garage sale or peddlers market.

Everyone can do so.

Big deal is that when people see prices falling, they panic sell their coins to cut the losses.
This is a wrong approach, as when the prices fall we should buy more to get more profit.

Is that working for you? I think one needs to be really cool in order not lose confidence when the price drops. I'm at this situation and bought at 297$. Roll Eyes Yeah i know... and now i wonder if i should trust or sell.

What is your advice?

In my opinion you should hold. The support at 280 seems pretty solid to me, it seems the sell pressure is not hard enough to break the 280 support, so I would bet that we are closer to breaking 300 than we are from going under 270 so to speak.

I still do and i thought the resistance at 283 is pretty strong. All the signs of a classic support/resistance line/area. But it is lower already. Though i think around 275 might be a resistance that holds?

What is see is this fan closing. Its pretty exact. Getting less volatile. But i fear that it will crash at the end when volatility and trading stops, since thats what it does mostly isnt it?

Edit: Lol... and it happens. Strong sell, breaking through resistance. I sell for now. Lost much for the moment. Sad
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:55:19 AM

And what about investing in suspicious sites? I mean those offering high rates for depositing your bitcoins .... it's risky, but perhaps diversifying and selling out before the crash, you can get some BTC.

What do you say? That is simply stupid. What is the sense in getting some BTC when your main investment vanishes on the way. You invest 10 Bitcoins, get some 0.001 BTC and when you are at 0.01BTC profit then your investment is gone. Thats how most bitcoin investments happen to end.

The best investment is NOT to invest.

And what about investing in suspicious sites? I mean those offering high rates for depositing your bitcoins .... it's risky, but perhaps diversifying and selling out before the crash, you can get some BTC.

Can you suggest me those sites?? I am looking to take huge risk to grow my bitcoins no matter what so ever is the result is. I am gambling at present but the investment is low so the returns are also low. Need to take a big risk one day.

I almost thought your second sentence was meant as a joke. But you seem serious.

Really... investing that way would mean gambling with a 60% house edge. I can't believe what you wrote here.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:19:42 PM

Yes,

Everyone can do so.

So you would buy now when it's crashing?

Your statement is misleading. Trading is anything but easy. But you let it sound that way. I hope no newbie believes you and loses his coins. Of course everyone can do it, but only few can do it successfully.

Otherwise i would pay you for trading points. Though i doubt somehow you know that good enough.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 05:49:54 PM

What do you say? That is simply stupid. What is the sense in getting some BTC when your main investment vanishes on the way. You invest 10 Bitcoins, get some 0.001 BTC and when you are at 0.01BTC profit then your investment is gone. Thats how most bitcoin investments happen to end.

Well, not always.

I know right now of two sites that let you deposit, offer a 1.8-3.6% daily, and let you withdraw your deposits (with a fee though).

It is VERY RISKY I agree, but you can deposit, get earnings for say 5 days, and then withdraw your deposits. Even with a fee, you still earn some revenue from those days.

I have done it already, and in more than one site.

Of course, you can get caught with your money in when the site collapses. Of course it is risky. But you are assuming your main investment "vanish" that is simply not true of all sites. And that is what I am referring too. It is not just blindly putting a large sum in one of those sites. You do your research: Does this site allow to get back my investment? What are the fees? How many days is my money "on risk" with the actual ROI? What is the minimum investment?

You do not even have to risk that much. Most of those sites I use, I have tried them before with small amounts (100.000 or even 10.000 satoshis). The interest is so high in some, that with 5-7 days of fauceting or posting in zapchain and investing those earnings, you are getting 3 or 4 cents in satoshis while the site stands. Sum some sites like that and well... you wont get rich, but it is better than just a simple fauceting strategy.

I do not mean to get 5 BTC and investing blindly on a random site, but a different approach. Although I agree it is still risky.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:39:19 PM

Hi! Cheesy

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Thanks

You can also seek part-time or full-time employment from employers who will pay in bitcoin.  That way you could possibly find more consistent work that could capitalize on capabilities or talents you already possess.  Just search for "employment pay bitcoin" and the world is your oyster.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:44:31 PM

Well, not always.

I know right now of two sites that let you deposit, offer a 1.8-3.6% daily, and let you withdraw your deposits (with a fee though).

It is VERY RISKY I agree, but you can deposit, get earnings for say 5 days, and then withdraw your deposits. Even with a fee, you still earn some revenue from those days.

I have done it already, and in more than one site.

Of course, you can get caught with your money in when the site collapses. Of course it is risky. But you are assuming your main investment "vanish" that is simply not true of all sites. And that is what I am referring too. It is not just blindly putting a large sum in one of those sites. You do your research: Does this site allow to get back my investment? What are the fees? How many days is my money "on risk" with the actual ROI? What is the minimum investment?

You do not even have to risk that much. Most of those sites I use, I have tried them before with small amounts (100.000 or even 10.000 satoshis). The interest is so high in some, that with 5-7 days of fauceting or posting in zapchain and investing those earnings, you are getting 3 or 4 cents in satoshis while the site stands. Sum some sites like that and well... you wont get rich, but it is better than just a simple fauceting strategy.

I do not mean to get 5 BTC and investing blindly on a random site, but a different approach. Although I agree it is still risky.

So what you invest in are ponzies. Fully aware of that these sites are created to give the admin the possibility to steal money?

I knew a guy like you some years ago. He claimed he can earn money with that. At the end he invested and ponzis did not turn out how he awaited. The ponzis simply closed too fast. You know that this happens. Some never pay out anything, some pay out small fry but stop payments when too many demand too much.

When you know that these projects are designed to steal then still investing and trying to get a little bit out of it before it goes down is very risky. I can promise you that you will lose. I simply saw that too often.

Maybe you were lucky till now that you got in early and out but i ensure you that this won't work forever.
investspot

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Love me love my Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 01:59:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148163.0
I saw some body said that he/she doubled his/her 10BTC to 20BTC in just 90 days. Do you guys believe that?
Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:48:29 AM

I saw some body said that he/she doubled his/her 10BTC to 20BTC in just 90 days. Do you guys believe that?
No, you should not believe in this post.
In my honest opinion, the poster is a scammer and this is also very good scam but now a days people fall in in very rarely.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:09:36 AM

no he said that he used a ponzi or something very risky which is not advisable at all, anyone with soem luck can double any amount, the point is that for everyone that succeeds there are many that will lose all their coins
The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 08:12:25 AM

In my honest opinion, the poster is a scammer and this is also very good scam but now a days people fall in in very rarely.
Do you believe the "new acc", but i think it's Ponzis.

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)
How about Gambling and Mining ?

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:09:23 AM

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)
Actually I dont believe gambling can growing our bitcoin, because if you win, then you will bet your winning cash to get more and force your luck into it. So, in the end you will lose those all and gain nothing.
Mining is a good way, but since the electricity bill is not balance with how much you will get, I dont think is a profitable way for now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:57:28 PM

No, no, and no. Don't even think about it because you will lose heavily. I would rather take 10 BTCs, if you have them and gamble them on coefficient 2 where you will have about 50% chance to double your bitcoins.

I guarantee you these are much bigger chances that you will win something than by trying your luck on things in that thread!
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:50:17 PM

Store it in HaoBTC. 6% yey,  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:55:19 PM

Most popular results:
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)
Actually I dont believe gambling can growing our bitcoin, because if you win, then you will bet your winning cash to get more and force your luck into it. So, in the end you will lose those all and gain nothing.
Mining is a good way, but since the electricity bill is not balance with how much you will get, I dont think is a profitable way for now.
how about a trade? he also used a bit of luck, trading can also eliminate your money ?
oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1446

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:52:15 AM

Also you can earn from advertisements by creating a website, i'm thinking of creating a faucet site.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: