Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:08:33 AM

Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

Signature campaigns can work well for everyone.  And bring good content to the forums, and you make a little BTC during it.

Faucets just are not worth it.  Typing in capatchas does not teach you a whole lot if any about btc.

Trading can be really good or really bad.  Start slow on trading do not jump into it with a lot.

I also enjoy mining if you have cheap electricity it can be a fun way to earn some BTC.  But not everyone has the right conditions to mine.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:44:58 AM

sadly when someone has a good way of investment and earning money, they are not sharing!
There are many users in this forum who have shared their strategy in gambling and trading, but sometimes their strategy can't work for us.

Nope, I guess there are many strategy that even work on us too. It just depends on how your luck, they even shared detail of the strategy to let us win though

I'm thinking of investing on a dice site. which dice site do you guys think is the best for investment? I don't want to invest on just-dice because I'll need to change my BTC to Clam in order to invest there..

i think the newest one that was accepting investments was tothemoon but i don't know how much you can trust them with your bitcoin.

i think the best investment in dice sites is when you start a new one. but that is not going to be easy because it needs a huge bankroll in the first place and also good programming team that can handle the problems and requests that the community requires.

I dont think tothemoon is dice site? It is like bustabit just in different version. Its easier said than done, although you have a great bankroll and a programming team but without people staying in your site you wont have a great investment too, you need more marketing stuff and you still need much more things besides these stuff
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:02:16 PM

A good opportunity is also buying some new coins that are in the market, but is a high risk if their price fall down after their get popular
Every new coin is not good opportunity I done this mistake and pay heavy price before investment we need to check some stats about them

I know that not every coin will be successful at their start, but try to experiment with them as much as you can.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:05:05 PM

A good opportunity is also buying some new coins that are in the market, but is a high risk if their price fall down after their get popular
Every new coin is not good opportunity I done this mistake and pay heavy price before investment we need to check some stats about them

It is better to stay with bitcoin rather than experimenting with some new coins that are entering into the market. I think we should have patience and should give some time to bitcoin for the stability and as we have faith in bitcoin it would surely be more attractive and more valuable in future as the adoption level goes high.

Yes i think that a bitcoin is a good pillar, it is like a main cryptocurrency available at the moment.
All other coins are depended by bitcoin price, check the price of the other coins and you will see it's like they are synchronized with the bitcoin price. If bitcoin go up they go up, if bitcoin price goes down their price goes down too.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:56:39 PM

It is better to stay with bitcoin rather than experimenting with some new coins that are entering into the market. I think we should have patience and should give some time to bitcoin for the stability and as we have faith in bitcoin it would surely be more attractive and more valuable in future as the adoption level goes high.

Yes i think that a bitcoin is a good pillar, it is like a main cryptocurrency available at the moment.
All other coins are depended by bitcoin price, check the price of the other coins and you will see it's like they are synchronized with the bitcoin price. If bitcoin go up they go up, if bitcoin price goes down their price goes down too.
Altcoins price are only depending on what bitcoin price, from the word ALTCOINS means alternative coins, this coins are used more on trading because its easy to sell than bitcoin because you can't sell bitcoin into small quantity and the demand of people by buying bitcoins is small.
Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:55:01 AM

I always use signature campaign to increase my Bitcoin.
After I am satisfied then wait for weekly payment and start another cycle.
I also use trading to some extent.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:06:50 PM

Altcoins price are only depending on what bitcoin price, from the word ALTCOINS means alternative coins, this coins are used more on trading because its easy to sell than bitcoin because you can't sell bitcoin into small quantity and the demand of people by buying bitcoins is small.

this is only true about a couple of altcoins and even then it is dependent on bitcoin price to some extent and not totally dependent.
and the rest of them are just depending on how much people are buying and selling them, and a lot of other factors like the devs, features, etc.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:23:14 PM

this is only true about a couple of altcoins and even then it is dependent on bitcoin price to some extent and not totally dependent.
and the rest of them are just depending on how much people are buying and selling them, and a lot of other factors like the devs, features, etc.
Its your opinion, so i will respect it, some of altcoins are not always depend on bitcoin price maybe they are depend on the demand of the people.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:41:13 PM

Some of them are not depending on bitcoin price but without bitcoin altcoin is never pop up. That is why people said it alternate coin. But you said its easy to sell, you are wrong. Altcoin is not easy to sell, after mining people are just sell it with the best prices they can't get, and that should take some time to sell it. Bitcoin is much better because bitcoin is a main digital coin and every people will start with bitcoin rather than altcoin. You can see the volume trading here to prove that bitcoin is better in selling rathere than altcoin http://coinmarketcap.com/
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:46:02 PM

I always use signature campaign to increase my Bitcoin.
After I am satisfied then wait for weekly payment and start another cycle.
I also use trading to some extent.

Signature campaign is the safest way to earn bitcoins, I do the same and honestly we are on the right track, I haven't been into trading yet but lets see may be in future would go for trading too, but I avoid risks when it comes to bitcoins, So I play safe.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:47:13 PM

As of now my only method is signature campaign. Hoping to do a trade in the future. For the meantime Im browsing to this forum to get some idea and knowledge about growing my bitcoins.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:10:29 PM

Most popular alternative coins are depended from the bitcoin price.
It happens that not always the price goes up when the btc price goes up too. but mostly are depended. So that is true
BTC Zebra

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:12:58 PM

I have tried to earn a little from some higher paying faucets, would like to learn more about refferal programmes and peoples experience here. Can my own refferal referred accounts kick back the 50% bonus up through several layers of accounts? May be worth investing some time. Please PM me if you was some recommended sites.

I am seriously considering investing 0.03 BTC earned from faucets in Bitbond as three 0.01 BTC investments. Any advice from current users would be appreciated.  Anyone had success on interest/loans or defaults?

Any other advice on how to earn or grow my BTC, what's the deal with signature campaigns. What do I need to do to earn?

Any other advice gratefully received, for info have some BTC looking to grow my holding.

Thanks!

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:17:33 PM

Any other advice on how to earn or grow my BTC, what's the deal with signature campaigns. What do I need to do to earn?

Any other advice gratefully received, for info have some BTC looking to grow my holding.

Thanks!

you just need to apply to a signature campaign. but the rate for newbies sucks. you can buy a Jr. Member account for 0.03BTC and start earning with that account. I don't know anything about bitbond but my guess is investing 0.03 won't get you much.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:18:09 PM

Thanks!

you just need to apply to a signature campaign. but the rate for newbies sucks. you can buy a Jr. Member account for 0.03BTC and start earning with that account. I don't know anything about bitbond but my guess is investing 0.03 won't get you much.

I think the rate of jr.member is also very low, it's an one time investment, you should buy a sr.member account and start with it as the the payout rate is quite high as compared to junior member so account, so if you want to recover your money fast then sr member account is the best option.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 08:31:46 PM

Thanks!

I think the rate of jr.member is also very low, it's an one time investment, you should buy a sr.member account and start with it as the the payout rate is quite high as compared to junior member so account, so if you want to recover your money fast then sr member account is the best option.

yes. but I think he only have 0.03BTC to spend. I would've recommend him to buy an Sr. Member account if only he had more BTC.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:02:11 PM

Thanks!

yes. but I think he only have 0.03BTC to spend. I would've recommend him to buy an Sr. Member account if only he had more BTC.

With 0.03 he can get a good senior member account here. It is a good price. and can make a good money.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:12:13 PM

With 0.03 he can get a good senior member account here. It is a good price. and can make a good money.

no one in their right mind would sell their Sr. Member account for 0.03BTC. you can only get Jr. Member or Member account for that much.
WyatteLikesCrypto

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Long Live CLAM

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 04:21:02 AM

I tend to be very patient and only trade when I have high hopes for a good return. I do only own a small amount but I had nearly  .01 when I started 2 months ago, now im up to .07 Tongue

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:47:07 AM

I have tried to earn a little from some higher paying faucets, would like to learn more about refferal programmes and peoples experience here. Can my own refferal referred accounts kick back the 50% bonus up through several layers of accounts? May be worth investing some time. Please PM me if you was some recommended sites.

I am seriously considering investing 0.03 BTC earned from faucets in Bitbond as three 0.01 BTC investments. Any advice from current users would be appreciated.  Anyone had success on interest/loans or defaults?

Thanks!

signature campaign is the new altcoin mining now, it's much more profitable with very little effort over all, while signature campaign isn't a new thing and it was done in the past, it was still obscured by altcoin mining which was far more remunerative

hell it was so remunerative(at least for me) that even now i'm making peanuts in comparison

you only need to join a signature for newbie for now and start earning, when you reach full member try to enroll for bit-x
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: