Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Selfiecoin [SLFI] - Scrypt - PURE POS 2015% NEW DEV! REVIVED!!  (Read 36071 times)
freedomsr40 (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:45:55 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 02:32:18 AM by freedomsr40

SELFIECOIN [SLFI] 2015% PoS
Algorithm: Scrypt
Reward: 500 SLFI
PoS interest: 2015% Annually
PoS Min Stake Time: 1 hr
Pos Max Stake Time: Unlimited
Block Time: 60 sec
maturity: 30 blocks
Anti Instamine Blocks: 2 to 50 "10 SLFI"
Full Reward blocks: 51 to 4320 "500 SLFI”

Wallets:

Windows
http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/wallets/selfiecoin-qt.rar  ---CREDIT to bitcoinlasvegas, thank you!

Source code: https://github.com/selfiecoin/slfi
Bounty:
New Logo
5,000 SLFI

Wallet work
100,000 slfi (PM me if interested )
Selfie DONATION address: ALL donations help the cause

PD6sRWNaWs3oWtpadxXxiPVawnfLh1G3AT

Exchanges

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SLFI/BTC

more to come!

Twitter
https://twitter.com/selfie_coin

Services

Block Explorer: http://block-explorer.coin-miners.info:3007

What sets us apart?
Selfiecoin is a coin based on “self” in a sense. we will be initiating a system where you get paid to innovate. For every tweet on the selfiecoin official twitter (link above) that is based off of an invention you have or anything that can contribute to society (positive thought, inspirational quote,etc) that promotes a positive message you will receive 1 selfie coin per retweet of the post from our twitter , all you have to do is at the bottom of the tweet post your address.If it is inappropriate or otherwise doesn’t qualify it will be removed and you will receive a message of why it was taken down.also if you retweet our post you will get 2 slfi, as long as you post something on the thread here or post on our wall showing the retweet and your selfie address. this will start within a week or so once we finalize twitter changes, it will be posted here when it starts!

What about the pictures?
Pictures ARE acceptable but ONLY If they are not of yourself but of your work or a quote , something that your “self” can contribute to the world. We can’t wait to see the ideas that come rolling in! the idea here is to create a community that values opinions ,ideas and innovation. At some point down the road we hope to have Business men and women in all categories come to our page to find the next big idea and the next big invention!

Curving inflation
We have a pretty good idea of how to curve inflation it is something we need to finalize but it looks promising and we will be posting more on that in the future ! stay tuned!

The community :
We believe in a strong solidified community and you guys are AWESOME ! we are open to new ideas so please post on the thread here or PM me your ideas and thoughts!

NOTE: this portion will be updated frequently as time goes on stay tuned here for the latest updates!!

A roadmap will be posted SOON (on or before 3/20) we are currently talking to members of the community and compiling a good solid roadmap for the near to moderate future, GREAT things are happening!![/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:46:16 PM

Old coin goes POS?
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:49:18 PM

yay

Already mined a block?! Grin
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:52:41 PM

Old coin goes POS?

old coin IS PoS   Grin Grin
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:39:47 PM

Old coin goes POS?

old coin IS PoS   Grin Grin

you should contact iGotSpots for maybe some help! He works with high pos coins
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:52:20 PM

This is not a relaunch I hope, but just a new momentum for the original selfie release, right?
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:29:26 PM

This is not a relaunch I hope, but just a new momentum for the original selfie release, right?

exactly right its for the original coin no relaunch just a new dev take over
Penetrator10

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:31:16 PM

Great so how many coins you got dev from stolen coins from betasharex ?
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:37:01 PM

None unfortunately i cant access the website or get in touch with them
Penetrator10

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:44:17 PM

So you know what you are doing here ,you just help thiefs to dump our stole coins on next exchange .Imo not wise from your site.
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:48:19 PM

So you know what you are doing here ,you just help thiefs to dump our stole coins on next exchange .Imo not wise from your site.

theres not much that can be done at this point about that
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:49:00 PM

VOTE FOR SLFI AT C-CEX https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=344

PLEASE VOTE SO WE CAN GET IT LISTED!!
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:00:27 PM

I highly doubt he is tied in any way to betasharex.  In relation to the total supply of coins, there weren't even very many on the books over there from what I remember.  I was probably personally responsible for the vast majority of the tiny amount of volume the coin had.  I was the guy filling the chat box with racial slurs and accusing the administration of pedophilia everyday.  BetashareX would have died and disappeared anyway but I like to think my dedicated trolling efforts over there helped to kill it faster.

freedomsr40 didn't even have a copy of the qt when he took over this coin the other day, so I don't think he was holding any coins.

Seeing as this never hit any other exchanges, about the only people with any SLFI are the original miners, anyone who bought on BetashareX (and got their coins out before they went full on scam) and possibly the administration of BetashareX if they even held onto the stolen coins.  Coin revivals are usually scams but there isn't much reason to assume this one is.

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:04:35 PM

wait, your saying that i have the coins? might want to rethink such allegations, i have about 1.5 million from a man who wanted to help me he was an original miner i needed some to get started and he helped and i have about 200k in the donation address, thats IT there is no reason to believe otherwise . i have never had anny affiliation with betashares or anything all i do is trade and stake high PoS coins, look at igotspots thread, im there Smiley, i want to be a successful dev and i want to provide a great coin to a great community, i just want to make a worth while crypto, thank you sir
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:20:46 PM

I highly doubt he is tied in any way to betasharex.  In relation to the total supply of coins, there weren't even very many on the books over there from what I remember.  I was probably personally responsible for the vast majority of the tiny amount of volume the coin had.  I was the guy filling the chat box with racial slurs and accusing the administration of pedophilia everyday.  BetashareX would have died and disappeared anyway but I like to think my dedicated trolling efforts over there helped to kill it faster.

freedomsr40 didn't even have a copy of the qt when he took over this coin the other day, so I don't think he was holding any coins.

Seeing as this never hit any other exchanges, about the only people with any SLFI are the original miners, anyone who bought on BetashareX (and got their coins out before they went full on scam) and possibly the administration of BetashareX if they even held onto the stolen coins.  Coin revivals are usually scams but there isn't much reason to assume this one is.

very true, thank you for your support!
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:05:11 PM

Sweet! The coin concept has potential.
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:10:27 PM

Sweet! The coin concept has potential.

thank you! i know it does, next step is an exchange and ive contacted 3 so far , so hopefully soon!
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:57:25 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 11:31:20 PM by karimdr2

I'll compile OSX and Win wallets and may be Linux later.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:25:41 PM

that would be great,thank you! the windows wallet is working great, but we could use OSX and linus, thank you my friend!
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:33:45 PM

that would be great,thank you! the windows wallet is working great, but we could use OSX and linus, thank you my friend!

Well, there is an open task for compiling wallet tell me for which platform ?

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 12:02:49 AM

Well, there is an open task for compiling wallet tell me for which platform ?

OSX and Linux are needed.  I'll match whatever bounty freedomsr40 pays out.  A little extra incentive for ya.
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:02:25 AM

UPDATE

hey everyone so i took today and focused on exchanges because i feel thats out next step (how can people use the coin is they cant buy it, right?)
anyway im in talks with about 3-5 exchanges so we will see where it goes, i was personally scammed out of about 1 btc by someone claiming to be the owner of one of the exchanges in their IRC and so thats a big setback but itll be ok ,i just wanted everyone to know the progress were at the "were reviewing it and looking into it" phase

be patient guys were going somewhere!
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:33:03 AM

hey guys, i could use some help if everyone could retweet my tweets and tweet any exchange you can think of to  add selfie, get in troll boxes and talk about selfie and just make it known, spread the word!! im pretty sure if everyone does that we can get somewhere, thanks everyone!
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:16:35 AM

did that before the take over with the real dev...i gave away for every retweet..i got so much wallet adresses by ppl...but i think most of them just leech the coins with their fakeaccounts...

while i did that the amount was around 2million and i gave away over 20k coins...but there where no hype..dev was really inactive from start...

but for now if the takeover works good i can do this again but i can spent so much slfi from my own wallet again...

yobit is a good starting exchange...and maybe they will add the coin
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:57:43 PM

Allcrypt is also open to additions, if there is an active community.
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:14:38 PM

Allcrypt is also open to additions, if there is an active community.

i use to use them all the time, forgot about them , basically guys we get one good exchange and itll catch i know it, there will be an update for twitter over the weekend guys,stay tuned!

also yesterday i went ahead and tweeted alot of the exchanges, it would be great if you guys could retweet that tweet and let them know there is a demand for selfie!
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:35:22 AM

hey guys so i talked to people at cryptopia, it SHOULD be listed on the voting page soon , we will NEED dot votes when that happens, ill post links when its on there , ANY help would be great, we have a bright future and i know this is just the first step of many, thank you all!
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:42:10 AM

UPDATE

hey everyone so i took today and focused on exchanges because i feel thats out next step (how can people use the coin is they cant buy it, right?)
anyway im in talks with about 3-5 exchanges so we will see where it goes, i was personally scammed out of about 1 btc by someone claiming to be the owner of one of the exchanges in their IRC and so thats a big setback but itll be ok ,i just wanted everyone to know the progress were at the "were reviewing it and looking into it" phase

on bittrex  trade only need 3 btc  , https://bittrex.com/ , on website link staff , luck

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:43:56 AM

UPDATE

on bittrex  trade only need 3 btc  , https://bittrex.com/ , on website link staff , luck

listing costs 5 btc on there unless they notice us and want to add us, i tried
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:26:52 PM

so,cryptopia looks promising guys, once we get the green light from the mod's there we will be on the voting list and you guys can go there and vote !, 1 million DOT will get us auto listed! thats about .25 btc, we can do this guys!
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 06:23:42 PM

so,cryptopia looks promising guys, once we get the green light from the mod's there we will be on the voting list and you guys can go there and vote !, 1 million DOT will get us auto listed! thats about .25 btc, we can do this guys!

What the heck is DOT?

I checked out Cryptopia once when they first opened.  Never used them but it seemed decent for a brand new exchange.  If it's only .25 BTC, I might just pay it so we can get the ball rolling on this thing.  It's tough to promote the coin and grow the community when no one can buy it anywhere.  I get the feeling there are probably like 10 dudes actually holding any coins and some of the original holders had all their coins stolen by betasharex, which is kinda why this revival hasn't exactly sparked major interest yet!

Do you know anything about IRC?  I don't really use it so don't know where to start with it but setting up a selfiecoin IRC channel would be a good idea.  Could run giveaways and discuss development plans in it.

Oh, and in the ANN it may be wise to post the development fund donation addresses and put up the old logo for now until someone designs a new one, just a wall of text and no color looks very blah.  Nothing catches the eye so anyone who is new to the coin and maybe interested may just back out of the thread instead of reading anything.
sologap

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:30:05 PM

i feel that you are focused on getting it on exchanges more than developing the coin itself. in my opinion i think first develop the coin and make a good road-map then all exchanges will add it without asking them and paying anything.  Wink

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:05:42 PM

i feel that you are focused on getting it on exchanges more than developing the coin itself. in my opinion i think first develop the coin and make a good road-map then all exchanges will add it without asking them and paying anything.  Wink

valid point but it has to be on an exchange , im not asking for a huge exchange just any exchange to get things going , once we do that we will see things move ,and in a positive way . either way a roadmap WILL be coming out in the next day or two! stay tuned!
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:36:08 PM

hey guys,. MAJOR UPDATE -- we have our first exchange!!!

thank you guys for all your help! more to come

edit: hey guys, if possible hold off on selling right now let the market grow a bit first Wink
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 11:43:52 PM

Dear Forum Members!

Selfiecoin [SLFI] is listed on YoBit.net Exchange! ( Twitter: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/574353496633446400 )

English: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SLFI/BTC
Chinese: https://yobit.net/cn/trade/SLFI/BTC
Russian: https://yobit.net/ru/trade/SLFI/BTC

Selfiecoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/SLFI

Our topic on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0

Logo img: https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Auxi

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:53:29 PM

Could i buy selfie stick with slfi in the future??  Grin
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:01:50 AM

Could i buy selfie stick with slfi in the future??  Grin

put a buy order in on yobit Smiley
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:33:11 AM

I send some coins in Yobit but they not arrived...

In the block explorer everything seems to be OK.

TXid 9b2ba445f67db1a111e00ab1c4e54554a16795c9bc757325080b0d10702b8c2e
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:04:46 AM

I send some coins in Yobit but they not arrived...

In the block explorer everything seems to be OK.

TXid 9b2ba445f67db1a111e00ab1c4e54554a16795c9bc757325080b0d10702b8c2e

i did a test run to see if they got there and they didnt,i assume its because they havent completely synced up on their side, sorry about that, if youd like to contact them but im sure thats why
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 01:40:46 AM

Logo bounty still there ?  If yes, then i have something good...

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:07:17 AM

Logo bounty still there ?  If yes, then i have something good...

lets see what you got Smiley
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 02:24:10 AM

edit: hey guys, if possible hold off on selling right now let the market grow a bit first Wink

Nah, I say let the dumpers dump.  If they are dying to sell their coins off so badly that they will take a 10 satoshi bid, let those coins move to the hands of people who want them.

On top of that, the community can't grow if people can't buy any coins!  Not that I'll be selling any of mine at 10 satoshis.
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:28:16 AM

Nah, I say let the dumpers dump.  If they are dying to sell their coins off so badly that they will take a 10 satoshi bid, let those coins move to the hands of people who want them.

On top of that, the community can't grow if people can't buy any coins!  Not that I'll be selling any of mine at 10 satoshis.

very true, should have rephrased that as "set your sell orders at 100,000 sat" Smiley
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 02:41:48 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 02:57:38 AM by SockPuppetAccount

Nah, I say let the dumpers dump.  If they are dying to sell their coins off so badly that they will take a 10 satoshi bid, let those coins move to the hands of people who want them.

On top of that, the community can't grow if people can't buy any coins!  Not that I'll be selling any of mine at 10 satoshis.

very true, should have rephrased that as "set your sell orders at 100,000 sat" Smiley

If selfiecoin starts selling for 100k satoshis, the hookers and cocaine are on me!

On another note, is anyone else having trouble getting into yobit?  I click registration, and nothing happens.  Same with login.

EDIT:  Tried firefox and chrome, on 2 seperate PCs, one using Win7 64-bit and one using Windows 8.1 and still nothing happens when I try to register.  I see you in chat.  I don't understand what the hell is wrong.
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:59:09 AM

Nah, I say let the dumpers dump.  If they are dying to sell their coins off so badly that they will take a 10 satoshi bid, let those coins move to the hands of people who want them.

On top of that, the community can't grow if people can't buy any coins!  Not that I'll be selling any of mine at 10 satoshis.

If selfiecoin starts selling for 100k satoshis, the hookers and cocaine are on me!

On another note, is anyone else having trouble getting into yobit?  I click registration, and nothing happens.  Same with login.

EDIT:  Tried firefox and chrome, on 2 seperate PCs, one using Win7 64-bit and one using Windows 8.1 and still nothing happens when I try to register.  I see you in chat.  I don't understand what the hell is wrong.

not sure man all is working here Sad
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 03:27:36 AM

not sure man all is working here Sad

Weird.  That doesn't make sense.  Guess I'll figure it out tomorrow, I'm crashing early tonight.

Great to see progress is being made though.
Juantzy

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:00:56 AM

Scrypt crap! Grin

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:05:14 AM

Scrypt crap! Grin

it was scrypt, now its PoS Smiley
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:54:46 AM

Please give us a Mac-qt wallet  Grin

Soooooooon...............
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:23:14 AM

no connections on windows wallet, anyone have nodes?
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:44:46 AM

addnode=192.99.21.103:6070
addnode=91.134.53.161:6070
addnode=72.179.40.217:57910
addnode=193.219.117.63:26248
addnode=75.75.81.216:24748

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 10:26:06 AM

Yes it syncing well

conf file download: http://www.filedropper.com/selfiecoin
selfiecoin.conf

logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 08:05:40 PM

Logo

kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:39:28 PM

Nice logo. Like it.
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:35:57 PM

Any other exchanges so I can buy some?  YoBit seems to be having issues for a lot of people, and I'd raher not send my btc there.
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:14:31 AM

Any other exchanges so I can buy some?  YoBit seems to be having issues for a lot of people, and I'd raher not send my btc there.

none as of this posting, Undecided i know i sent some selfie there, took a little bit but went through fine
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:00:52 AM

pretty cool news coming out later tonight or early tomorrow Smiley
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:33:15 AM

Logo

Ladies and Gentlemen, our OFFICIAL new LOGO!!

what do you guys think?

just one step in many more to come, thanks for your support!
huangliang

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:24:36 AM

Logo

what do you guys think?

Hope to the exchange. Support
Bank_sy

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:28:43 AM

wow! logo looks good!
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:41:38 AM

Logo

what do you guys think?

if you mean you want it on another exchange contact them and support SELFIE Smiley
huangliang

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:58:24 AM

Logo

what do you guys think?

You can go to C-CEX. EMPOEX administrator.

if you mean you want it on another exchange contact them and support SELFIE Smiley
huangliang

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:00:21 AM

Logo

what do you guys think?

You can go to C-CEX. EMPOEX administrator.

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:42:29 PM

hey guys who would be willing to start a c-cex campaign with me? basically we get in the c-cex troll box and talk selfie to push for an add there? i was thinking tonight, whose with me??
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:21:18 AM

OPERATION : Selfiecoin

UPDATE:

twitter is updated and the “programselfiecoin” (PGS) will start tomorrow, 10 selfie per post of something original (idea or quote) that relates to the world and others, 20 selfie per retweet of our posts and 30 Selfie for a positive post about selfie on twitter (these programs are limited to 5 times per twitter account per day ,and 1 postive posts about selfie per day) to qualify you must include your SLFI address in the ORIGINAL post

this is in effort to promote the coin and emphasize on the 2015% interest, please post and tell others!
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:39:30 AM

hey guys who would be willing to start a c-cex campaign with me? basically we get in the c-cex troll box and talk selfie to push for an add there? i was thinking tonight, whose with me??

all people

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:16:30 PM

hi guys, im having a problem with my selfie qt wallet. i was staking for a few weeks but just moved and the wallet was offline for a few days. now when i turned it on, its synched and i see connections but my balance is 0.00! any solutions? i tried recover wallet in debug but that didnt change anything. i also cant see any of the previous transactions. any help would be appreciated.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:35:59 PM

hi guys, im having a problem with my selfie qt wallet. i was staking for a few weeks but just moved and the wallet was offline for a few days. now when i turned it on, its synched and i see connections but my balance is 0.00! any solutions? i tried recover wallet in debug but that didnt change anything. i also cant see any of the previous transactions. any help would be appreciated.

do you have a backup of your wallet.dat file?
Velvet78
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:05:41 PM

no, but nothing major changed on my system so im not sure where my coins have gone...

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:01:23 PM

no, but nothing major changed on my system so im not sure where my coins have gone...

any progress on your lost coins?
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:02:06 PM

we had a pretty good 21 satoshi buy order but we need more volume guys! then we will be picked up by other exchanges, volume is key !
Velvet78
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:18:49 PM

from what i can tell is that there was somehow a new wallet.dat file created and i have no backups of the old one. i bought SLFI at betasharex last december and kept them staking till end februari. not sure what went wrong but i doubt i will see them back...

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:44:33 PM

from what i can tell is that there was somehow a new wallet.dat file created and i have no backups of the old one. i bought SLFI at betasharex last december and kept them staking till end februari. not sure what went wrong but i doubt i will see them back...

ouch, yeah always remember to backup wallet.dat , sorry my friend but its really cheap now so now is a great time to buy !
Velvet78
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:16:42 PM

yes indeed, ive placed a buy order @ 4 sat today, already got some but dont be shy to sell me some more Smiley

P.S: dont make the same mistake as I did, you can find some useful tips how to keep your wallet secure here https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Securing_your_wallet

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bank_sy

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:54:26 AM

no progress? had some hope Sad
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:21:20 PM

for there to be progress made we NEED more exchanges ive had people contact me who want some but are having problems with yobit or just dont trust it, we have started the paid retweets and the paid (with selfie) posts but noone has responded, i can only do so much without any community support my friend
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:21:26 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 08:38:42 AM by Klaasje

retweeted some tweets from Selficoin.

@MrcryptoPIMP (thats me  Grin)

Velvet78
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:06:20 PM

for there to be progress made we NEED more exchanges ive had people contact me who want some but are having problems with yobit or just dont trust it, we have started the paid retweets and the paid (with selfie) posts but noone has responded, i can only do so much without any community support my friend

I was a bit hesitant to deposit btc to yobit because of the scams going on but so far i have to say that its pretty fast and i havent had any problems. it also looks as if it SLFI market is gaining some interest. there is some buying and selling going on.

As for the SLFI that i bought: staking awesome haha, fast network, lots of connections. looking good!

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:47:56 PM

I was a bit hesitant to deposit btc to yobit because of the scams going on but so far i have to say that its pretty fast and i havent had any problems. it also looks as if it SLFI market is gaining some interest. there is some buying and selling going on.

As for the SLFI that i bought: staking awesome haha, fast network, lots of connections. looking good!

yup we have a fast system and staking works perfect, can we all please PUSH for c-cex?? get in the troll box guys!
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:42:54 PM

SLFI is a coins thats staking work perfectly  Smiley
Velvet78
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:01:11 PM

SLFI is a coins thats staking work perfectly  Smiley

yes, its just a bit sad that someone keeps dumping his coins on youbit all the way to 1 sat...

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:11:51 PM

It's great season for selfie...when getting launch... Smiley

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:44:17 PM

It's great season for selfie...when getting launch... Smiley

its already launched its on yobit exchange, see posts above from them Smiley
Frazazel

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 12:27:09 AM

This coin needs a better exchange

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:53:41 AM

This coin needs a better exchange

working on that currently,i HOPE i have some big news in the next week or so, keep pushing guys!!
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:59:43 AM

Price will go crazy if it hits Bittrex

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:41:57 AM

Price will go crazy if it hits Bittrex

very very VERY true Vegas
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 05:06:29 PM

Welcome!

https://c-cex.com/?p=slfi-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=slfi-usd

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
TrackCoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:11:51 PM

Selfie very much going popular now in Social Media..great Job Selfie.. Wink Smiley Smiley

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:12:13 PM

lets get some trading going guys! im going to be posting some things tonight and tomorrow about a "roadmap" type thing so people can get an idea of whats next! lets get it going guys! spread the word on twitter and facebook and anywhere else you guys can think of!
k0er
Legendary

Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:11:54 PM

Yes it syncing well

conf file download: http://www.filedropper.com/selfiecoin
selfiecoin.conf

I have not synced!!  Huh Huh

YANDEX
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:11:23 PM

Guys Im trying to send money to C-cex , so everyone can have some to buy. I need everyone to open their wallets so it will process faster.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
horiacretan1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:12:23 PM

What's next,...Twerkcoin ?

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:18:20 PM

welcome to cex lets make it live

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
andrepierre

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:21:06 PM

Guys Im trying to send money to C-cex , so everyone can have some to buy. I need everyone to open their wallets so it will process faster.

I think the reason is that Cex wallet still sync this is quite a long process.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:03:06 PM

I sent those coins a few hours ago to c-cex. Im sure they will arrive, and I will list them.

Vegas

Bank_sy

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:09:40 PM

wow big step!
Now if we work on SLFI we can make it big!
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:18:12 PM

u got your chance now

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:46:26 PM

yup, we sure do, we'll do very well

small problem though, i sent some coins over a few minutes after it was added, all looks fie on my end, wallet is all synced up but nothing showing on c-cex yet..
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:47:51 PM

What's next,...Twerkcoin ?

funny thing, selfiecoin really isnt about taking selfies, but more on that to come Wink

suffice it to say for now, that we will be focusing more on social media and on improving self ,rather then a meaningless picture hardly anyone will see and the ones that do , will forget in less then an hour
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:17:54 PM

Well as the dev, you might want to contact c-cex. I sent coins a few hours ago also, and they have not shown.

Vegas

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:20:42 PM

Well as the dev, you might want to contact c-cex. I sent coins a few hours ago also, and they have not shown.

Vegas

yup i am working on it now, just waiting on a response
Bank_sy

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:55:18 PM

Vegas

CCEX still syncing!
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:50:45 AM

c-cex is synced up and trading has OFFICIALLY started! more to come!
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:05:34 AM

c-cex is synced up and trading has OFFICIALLY started! more to come!

I MUST say I am FULLY impressed!!! I will admit, I didnt think you were going to follow through!!!
Any thoughts on getting another high POS dead coin working again?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878288.0

Vegas

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:24:48 AM

hey guys , so, heres a few words as we move forward with selfie, some things everyone should know

1. we will NOT be listing a huge roadmap, i feel that limits us in some ways . if we make a roadmap that looks anymore then two weeks or so in advance i feel it may inhibit us from adding or tweaking things as we move forward, that is how id like things done so that will be the norm here on out.

2. dont think of selfie as a picture coin. we want to focus on social networks and not pictures , ill be posting some things soon as to how we will do that, but thats what i want to do  (twitter facebook and even youtube)

3. selfie is a coin to progress "Self" and make yourself better by promoting or using this coin and we will do that again, through social media, and the spread of information.

within this week the goals are:

spread the word through ANY social media platforms you can think of any anyone with any ideas to PM me and let me know of them id love any and all input

make our presence known in the troll box also to spread info among traders to increase usability and awareness

and finally, institute a idea via twitter that will allow people to push the coin and again, increase awareness

i thank you all for your patience i assure you, as i stated before, this is JUST the beginning, we have ALOT in store, get in while its still cheap!
huangliang

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:44:30 AM

I sold about 1000000 at 0.00000002 SLFI  Angry Angry Angry Angry
ntfl

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:54:08 AM

I get this error compiling QT wallet on linux. Anybody knows how can I correct this error?

Code:
/usr/bin/ld: build/qtipcserver.o: undefined reference to symbol 'shm_open@@GLIBC_2.2'
/lib/i386-linux-gnu/librt.so.1: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:461: recipe for target 'selfiecoin-qt' failed
make: *** [selfiecoin-qt] Error 1

Thanks!  Cheesy

coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:45:15 AM

Anybody got a wallet link that stakes and syncs thanks in advance (windows-qt)

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:56:09 AM

I just found Selfie now, haha funny thing is I see some regular peeps on FB always posting selfies lol and it does get a bit boring to say the least.. I will be sending the DEV a pm as I got some promotional things maybe to chat about, nice to see familiar faces here too.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:52:13 PM

Anybody got a wallet link that stakes and syncs thanks in advance (windows-qt)

mine stakes and syncs 100% , yours doesnt do either?
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:29:51 PM

no I am looking for a link to the wallet lol a windows one

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:59:33 AM

no I am looking for a link to the wallet lol a windows one

veags' does well, thats what i use, should be on the first page in my ANN of this forum
teukka

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:40:09 AM

vote selfie here at Cryptopia

Roll Eyes https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=teukka
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:38:11 PM

I just downloaded the wallet but want to make the selifie comf file..
no. 1 what do I name the .conf file exactly..

2. Apart from these nodes what other commands shall I add to the file?

Any help for a non techie greatly appreciated..

If you have problems syncing your wallet use these nodes:

addnode=70.187.114.75:6070
addnode=178.166.244.91:51856
addnode=75.75.81.216:64275
addnode=212.204.164.23:61727
addnode=68.96.191.5:49357
addnode=193.219.117.63:26455
addnode=85.26.241.95:29758
addnode=75.75.81.216:23379
addnode=94.209.40.15:6070
addnode=83.85.139.25:45330
addnode=91.134.53.161:58023
addnode=80.57.25.31:58713
addnode=112.10.107.12:23016
addnode=212.204.164.23:6070
addnode=94.11.212.71:54830
addnode=80.223.233.166:7348
addnode=148.251.41.117:33213

Please find our SELFIECOIN BLOG REVIEW..enjoy..

http://bitbillions.net/2015/04/01/altcoin-review-selfie-coin-high-pos-with-plans/    Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
godidi

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:44:39 PM

Max/total coin ? Please tell me about that ! Thx !
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:21:32 PM

Dev sent pm re my work, hope you see it thanks..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:51:17 PM

Max/total coin ? Please tell me about that ! Thx !

no max, total supply as of now can be found in the block explorer
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:31:48 PM

I'd suggest capping the POS system. At the rate it's going, we'll be joining 10k standards soon. And the coin definitely needs development of some sort, mobile wallet, integration with social media or whatever, that sort of stuff.
Stalin-chan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:26:23 PM

Need other exchange
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:34:10 PM

Need other exchange

you mean like c-cex???

https://c-cex.com/?p=slfi-btc

BitcoinNewbie15

Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:47:21 PM

Nice, thanks for reviving this coin, I like high PoS coins. 2015% is nice!
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:54:26 PM

Need other exchange

why?
c-cex is fine and a good exchange with good support, once we get more volume the adds will come
IDKwhatimdoing

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:30:28 PM

2015% Huh Amazing... Is this amount fixed or throttled with the amount of stakers?

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:41:39 PM

2015% Huh Amazing... Is this amount fixed or throttled with the amount of stakers?

Fixed. Guaranteed, AND 1 hr min stake time!!

Vegas

IDKwhatimdoing

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:17:59 PM

Vegas

All right bro, thanks, I'll check it!

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:52:06 PM

Vegas

All right bro, thanks, I'll check it!

please do my friend it works well!
kevin1234a
Legendary

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:36:20 AM

any pool ?

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:58:39 AM

any pool ?

staking pool?
kevin1234a
Legendary

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 02:13:58 AM

staking or mining, anyone

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:02:08 AM

POW is over with and staking is easy enough to solo stake, if there is enough of a request for it ill make it happen Smiley
Uran0s

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:44:53 AM

Wallet doesnt sync...nodes ?
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:58:45 PM

did you download the file that Vegas put up?
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:03:16 PM

Download the wallet from the OP (first page), here are all the nodes I found. Wallet does sync. After you add the nodes into selfiecoin.conf, then close wallet and reopen.

addnode=node.coin-miners.info
addnode=nomp.coin-miners.info
addnode=91.134.53.161

Vegas

freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:43:50 PM

Download the wallet from the OP (first page), here are all the nodes I found. Wallet does sync. After you add the nodes into selfiecoin.conf, then close wallet and reopen.

addnode=node.coin-miners.info
addnode=nomp.coin-miners.info
addnode=91.134.53.161

Vegas

thanks !
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:35:55 PM

Admin still not received bounty as promised..any news on that? thanks..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:56:48 PM

Admin still not received bounty as promised..any news on that? thanks..

youll have it later on with interest,thanks
Bank_sy

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:39:29 PM

Inflation problem should be addressed like 10k!
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:35:27 PM

Inflation problem should be addressed like 10k!

working on it but nothing huge in the works, 10k has 10,000% we only have 2015%, inflation isnt such a big deal, alot of people are staking
Velvet78
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:31:09 PM

Need other exchange

why?
c-cex is fine and a good exchange with good support, once we get more volume the adds will come

Wouldnt hurt to put that in the OP Wink  (the exchange)

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:18:13 AM

any news here for us who bought this coin ?
maybe signature or something that we spread around !?
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:29:26 PM

Another one on the "ded" pile?
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:04:49 PM

why do you say that?
**D!ABLO**

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:08:52 PM

why do you say that?
Very little activity on here and exchanges only have sells at 1 sat. It doesn't look healthy. Can you convince me things are somewhat rosier than what I can see?
teukka

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:24:43 PM

c-cex marked this for delisting
**D!ABLO**

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:01:43 AM

Well, what's happening?
andrepierre

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:37:18 PM

Slfi up for delisting on Cex and no movement.

I guess this coins is done  Huh
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:03:17 AM

i was thinking of buying some for it to not be deslisted.
But why there is no market for it

Limbodjin

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:24:46 AM

Vegas

**D!ABLO**

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:58:28 AM

Deposits are working to ccex. I just successfully sent a test deposit.
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:04:20 AM

If we all put up some btc to generat some volume we can keep it on ccex

Bitr8er

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:53:40 PM

Can you give me a live node for slfi?
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:07:59 PM

Can you give me a live node for slfi?

addnode=88.193.20.204:6070
addnode=85.25.214.102:6070

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848

I am a good bro

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:13:43 AM

What about updates ?

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:00:33 AM

What about updates ?

+1. Any dev here?
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:30:18 AM

doesnt look like it.....

So sad to see so many coins where dev walked

teukka

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:50:57 PM

someone should takeover this coin and make it more reasonable
TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 04:18:00 PM

How about we take this coin to Cryptopia??? What about the logo bounty is it still going? I am interested in helping. This will only work with patience.  Grin
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 04:41:44 PM

How about we take this coin to Cryptopia??? What about the logo bounty is it still going? I am interested in helping. This will only work with patience.  Grin

Well it's still listed on yobit, I have some coins for sale at 1 satoshi there.  I still open my wallet for at least a few hours every week and it always finds at least one or two nodes.  As we can all see though, this coin is at least half in the grave and it would need to be forked ASAP because it is fast approaching the tipping point where unchecked exponential inflation is going to result in an insane number of coins.
TronREX

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 04:50:40 PM

Well it's still listed on yobit, I have some coins for sale at 1 satoshi there.  I still open my wallet for at least a few hours every week and it always finds at least one or two nodes.  As we can all see though, this coin is at least half in the grave and it would need to be forked ASAP because it is fast approaching the tipping point where unchecked exponential inflation is going to result in an insane number of coins.

I'm buying some as we speak. I am interested in helping. I can't do the hard fork, but I sure can find someone that will. I like the coin, it can be used to promote media. Instagram maybe?
andrepierre

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:08:19 PM

Anyone having some nodes for me please ?
TronREX

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:16:04 PM

Anyone having some nodes for me please ?
addnode=88.193.20.204:6070
addnode=85.25.214.102:6070
andrepierre

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:34:21 AM

SLFI Coin is listed on the voting list of Cryptopia, I think SLFI is an ideal coin for the exchange.

Please vote for it at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:19:06 AM

hey everyone , ive been out for a bit doing all kinds of things but im BACK! ive been thinking about SLFI alot and id like for someone WITHIN the community of SLFI (if you DO NOT own SLFI, dont contact me) who can do a fork for me to contact me ASAP , i have a plan sketched out and once you contact me ill lay a little bit out of it for you, in essence id like a partner to help me in this. i can devote alot of time and effort to this , however i do not have the coding knowledge to run this 100%. contact me guys, thanks in advance!
H.arkness

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:10:48 AM

Bought 1,000,000 selfie from yobit
loveys

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 03:56:26 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 01:50:09 AM by loveys

can not synced? no active connection?

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
     ▄████████▀▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▄████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████ ████▀▄█████▄▀█████████▄
████████████▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀█████████
 ▀██████▀▄▄ ▀████████▄▀████▄▀█████▀
   ▀██▀▄████  ▀███▄▀███▄▀████▄▀█▀
     ▄████▀▄██▄ ▀███▄▀███▄▀██▀
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........
.VOTINGS......................

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
loveys

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 05:03:16 AM

nodes info?

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
     ▄████████▀▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▄████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████ ████▀▄█████▄▀█████████▄
████████████▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀█████████
 ▀██████▀▄▄ ▀████████▄▀████▄▀█████▀
   ▀██▀▄████  ▀███▄▀███▄▀████▄▀█▀
     ▄████▀▄██▄ ▀███▄▀███▄▀██▀
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........
.VOTINGS......................

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
adoalli

Activity: 646

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:21:22 AM

addnode=mail.love-ys.com:6070

Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:09:54 PM

{
"addr" : "178.21.114.97:6070",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1443560880,
"lastrecv" : 1443560918,
"conntime" : 1443555934,
"version" : 60013,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.1.1/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 515471,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "115.196.21.105:6070",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1443560917,
"lastrecv" : 1443560919,
"conntime" : 1443556078,
"version" : 60013,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.1.1/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 515479,
"banscore" : 0
}
]

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:57:44 AM

dead ?
Artificially Intelligent

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:57:31 AM

What is this coin even about (don't tell me it's related to selfies, just don't)
samspaces
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:02:06 PM

What is this coin even about (don't tell me it's related to selfies, just don't)

It's about how coins are created and then die.
freedomsr40 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:01:31 AM

i dont think that at all
intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 06:24:58 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 06:27:55 PM by intristin

Selfiecoin is going to be burned for Digital Credits. Please see the second reply in this post for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254272.0 Please note that there is a cap on the number of selfie we will burn. Burning this coin will bring instant profit do to the Value of Digital Credits. Goodluck!

We are no longer burning this, The block chain was hacked and there are trillions of coins being spit out. I would advise everyone not to buy any, they are worthless.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:34:33 AM

Selfiecoin is going to be burned for Digital Credits. Please see the second reply in this post for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254272.0 Please note that there is a cap on the number of selfie we will burn. Burning this coin will bring instant profit do to the Value of Digital Credits. Goodluck!

Who wants to buy a big chunk of SLFI??

i got loads to sell

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:28:11 PM

Who wants to buy a big chunk of SLFI??

i got loads to sell

We are no longer burning this, The block chain was hacked and there are trillions of coins being spit out. I would advise everyone not to buy any, they are worthless.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:00:51 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 11:28:18 AM by bhokor

Hi community, really interesting the evolution of this coin, really it dont want to die, Dev which are the next steps in the development road for it? could we try to get some chinesse users attention including it in some asian exchange?

thanks u

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:55:08 AM

no active connections
andrepierre

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:46:09 PM

Now Selfie is pumping on Yobit broken wallet in maintenance in Yobit  Huh
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:01:39 PM

sitting on 2m in my wallet but its not connected...this coin needs a fork...but the pmp is over before we get it run..
2m sell at current price would be nice profit...but its ok^^
Bank_sy

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:23:34 AM

any nodes?
Rex1t

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:36:28 AM

LoL, x30 in this day, amaizing!
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:26:37 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 03:52:36 PM by shimlbit

i got one connection

try it out

addnode=5.248.175.164:6070
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:10:11 AM

whether there Selfiecoin faucet?
If yes, please I ask
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:25:06 PM

Today we have seen literally a bloodbath at Yobit on slfi coin

64 btc volume traded and the coin is at 1 sat !
King Buzz

Activity: 102

love life...

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:32:36 PM

nice to see such action on selfie coin today..   its been a long time since i have seen all the way up to all the way down.. possible accumulation ..     Tongue
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:47:29 PM

nice to see such action on selfie coin today..   its been a long time since i have seen all the way up to all the way down.. possible accumulation ..     Tongue

some nodes for people ro connect there wallet with

173.254.236.153:6070

192.52.166.25:6070

current block 584440

lara59236

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:52:25 PM

what happen to slfi its down at yobit and when will add it to other exchanges sites
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:32:10 AM

need to lower the POS % it will kill the coin.

Then get up a good website and hand out hot babes selfie coins and have votes on the best selfies

Actually a clever name for the coin.

Damn it has crashed though Sad

How many of these are there?

King Buzz

Activity: 102

love life...

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:52:13 AM

Cheesy feels more like devastation..   ....    left holding a fare few coins..   lets see if the phantom pumper returns... :]
lara59236

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:08:52 AM

now i have 5 million coin when they fix hacking and burn some coins,my coin will remain 5 million or not?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:13:36 AM

now i have 5 million coin when they fix hacking and burn some coins,my coin will remain 5 million or not?

should remain, they probably just cutting the pos% down to sensible amount.

lara59236

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:35:47 AM

How much time they take to burn these coins
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:43:08 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 02:56:08 AM by cryptohunter

How much time they take to burn these coins

not sure

zaheersemy

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:34:08 AM

guys what happened to selfiecoin it is drastically down and not coming up. Can we expect upward move in a days or 2 days time or no?
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 08:28:14 AM

i invested some btc in this project, what is happening next?
the volume on yobit in the last days was awesome, but now it is down to 1sat sell orders only...
could it continue - maybe somewhere else?
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:26:26 PM

selfie looks like it will bounce soon.
lara59236

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:34:02 PM

May be selfi dead we lose money
iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:05:10 PM

is this altcoin any good? i dont know much about crypto but it seems like a joke coin.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
teukka79

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:31:28 PM

this coin needs dev takeover and coin swap and maybe limited amount coins or pos decreased.
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 10:05:32 AM

my wallet have few connection, last block 584538, but show status out of sync, my income transaction have only one confirmation since yesterday.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
atchoum6760
Legendary

Merit: 1063

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:58:44 PM

Price : 0.00000001

SLFI : 1206436499.12394452

BTC : 12.06436499

ok yesterday afternoon the price was 0.00000002 and nothing at 0.00000001.

2 hours after we are at sell orders 12 BTC at 0.00000001 .

Just one person sell  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:51:39 AM

this coin needs dev takeover and coin swap and maybe limited amount coins or pos decreased.

Agree. Let's take this over guys!
teukka79

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:50:57 AM

i'm willing to donate some coins to new dev if someone takes it's over  Roll Eyes
JANMANI

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:49:42 AM

It is a shame how everything is now burn him and not just because I don't know how to do it at home as usual for all height and width according Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Кaк жaлкo вce тeпepь  coжгитe eгo и нe тoлькo в тoм чтo я нe знaю кaк этo cдeлaть в дoмaшниx ycлoвияx кaк oбычнo вce нa выcoтe и шиpинe в зaвиcимocти   Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool
Chainger

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:11:15 PM

any nodes?
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:43:50 PM

any nodes?
same stuff, need nodes badly!
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:38:06 PM

Did this coin go full retard?. What the hell is going on over at Yobit?
Hazyel

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:47:30 AM

Seriously. What did happen?
The coin just died in hours.
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:34:45 AM

Seriously. What did happen?
The coin just died in hours.
Kids decided to ditch SLFI, that's all!
Coz yknow....REASONS!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:02:56 PM

We got a better coin here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365761.0

atchoum6760
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:50:02 AM

RIP selfiecoin.Sell order at 114 BTC

Lucky7btc

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:04:22 PM

Selfiecoin can be revised if someone is willing to do a 10 for 1 swap. That would get it back off the ground again.
atchoum6760
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:38:28 PM

Selfiecoin can be revised if someone is willing to do a 10 for 1 swap. That would get it back off the ground again.

Maby but i'am not sure.

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:29:09 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2016, 02:16:49 PM by layer1gfx

now selling SLFI on openbazaar coz YOBIT wallet is on maintenance since weeks...

zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:51:27 AM

what happened? all confirmed incoming transaction(for staking) in my wallet since 11 April canceled,
and total balance reduced.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
ropyu1978

Merit: 510

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:18:47 PM

addnode=mail.love-ys.com
addnode=78.62.83.197
Blake Birk

Activity: 667

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 10:26:05 PM

whoa 19.36 btc trading volume in less then an hour...that's close to $ 18,000 usd...I wonder whats happening
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 10:41:19 PM

Developer logged in on jan 7 2017...there might be hope
Moondreams

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:55:10 PM

whoa 19.36 btc trading volume in less then an hour...that's close to $ 18,000 usd...I wonder whats happening

now...yobit..20.6 btc buy volume...  Shocked
Lucky7btc

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:58:14 PM

now...yobit..20.6 btc buy volume...  Shocked

I got 100,000,000 (1 btc worth) i'll sell for .3 btc
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 11:07:58 PM

Developer logged in on jan 7 2017...there might be hope

Its not him, someone bought his account, changed the password and logged in to it, to make a good fun of u.

Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 08:41:56 PM

Wonder if there will be another pump for selfie...first one was about 20 bitcoin
teukka79

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:10:08 PM

Wonder if there will be another pump for selfie...first one was about 20 bitcoin

I don't think so. Bagholders make sure of that by putting those huge sell orders and killing volume Sad
Moondreams

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:01:53 PM

I don't think so. Bagholders make sure of that by putting those huge sell orders and killing volume Sad

I think is a fake volume..maybe made by the owners yobit...
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 11:24:34 PM

I think SLFI is going to go up....someone bought 2 billion SLFI last week friday...that cost like 20 bitcoin and change
nikoslee

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:14:14 PM

Hi,

We are building a central calender/agenda for the decentral world: www.Cryptoagenda.com
Want to share your PUBLIC agenda? send a mail with your iCal-adress to info@cryptoagenda.com

It is always nice to have an extra podium to share your coin on, not?

www.Cryptoagenda.com
https://twitter.com/Cryptoagenda

Lucky7btc

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:40:05 AM

SELFI PUMP?
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:00:13 PM

The Dev has just abandonned this project and no reason to biy it. Last active half way through 2015. That's not very good now is it. Why is it called selfie coin ? You can't earn coins taking selfies. It should have had an app on googlestore like the hot or not website and it awards you selfies based on the reaction people have to your selfie. Gee Devs just give coins any name ot doesnt even matter the name since it means nothing.
Lucky7btc

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:21:25 AM

Buy Selfie  Grin
CryptoBounty

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:24:05 AM

Why buy Selfie ? Take Selfies  Cheesy
newaltcoin2017

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:39:48 PM

Unfortunately, I have 200000 of this!
Lucky7btc

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:09:40 AM

Unfortunately, I have 200000 of this!

They will be worth a fortune one day. hodl
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:21:47 PM

uprising from the dead https://yobit.net/en/trade/SLFI/DOGE   Cheesy
EMEKA OKOLI

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:12:37 AM

We are requesting if you would like us to add your coin on our Local Market for exchanges just like https://localbitcoins.com/

Good Evening,
We are from Virtacoinworld.com. We are part of the VirtacoinPlus (XVP) Global Community Worldwide.
Virtacoinworld is a multipurpose e-commerce marketplace owned and managed by the VirtaCoinPlus Global Community. It is a platform where service providers and consumers are brought together for easy, fast, and secure transactions across various service platforms within virtacoinworld.com.
At virtacoinworld.com, individuals can enjoy the following services:
•   Shop for physical and digital products
•   Hire freelancers
•   Trade Crypto Currencies (XVP/BTC/LTC/Dash/Doge) etc.
•   Exchange Crypto Currency to Fiat (National Currencies)
•   Pay for goods and services using 23 supported global currencies.
•   Payments run on full escrow system.
The E-commerce Market Place is a platform where corporate organizations and individuals can advertise and showcase their products on the site for sale all over the world and all product(s) displayed in the currency of your choice.
The Services Market Place is a platform where Companies and individual can post any services that they offer. This offer tends to showcase numerous services that you can render and get paid for the job done and all services displayed in the currency of your choice.
The Digital Market Place is a platform where individuals and corporate organizations can advertise their digital and downloadable products on the site for sale all over the world. The media can use this as a medium to pass information to the people by posting a downloadable product for sale to a large audience. The payment on this platform is a direct system and you get your link immediately after payment.
As we have stated above, we support 23 fiat payment system and currently support only XVP for cryptocurrency payment on all the platforms. We have decided to extend this to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that will be interested for their coin to be listed on our local market.
The purpose of this introduction above is for your community to list your coin in our local market and by the time we see your coin is doing well, we will proceed to add your coin in our crypto payment system.
We are requesting if you would like us to add your coin on our Local Market for exchanges just like https://localbitcoins.com/ and this can be possible if we see the interest from your community by clicking on this link: https://xvplocalmaket.virtacoinworld.com/voting/list/ to add your coin for voting. If we get enough of your community members to register and vote for your coin to be listed in our Local Market.
The link below explains Virtacoinworld and its central login system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY984LskSQA and the link that explains how to buy from local market: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj_ErMGrkTQ and how to set up advertisement on the local market: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwevoW5aQis for you to watch at your convenient time.

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
NickCrypto

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:19:24 AM

Selfiecoin realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/selfiecoin/real_time

Xytech

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:45:18 AM

CAREFUL

The circulating supply on Coinmarketcap is completely wrong. Says there it has a circulating supply of 107,829,281 with a marketcap of 17k. Sounds like an easy potential 100x or more in the current irrational market. However take a look at the sales numbers on Yobit. There are currently 9,296,501,654 being sold for 1 satoshi. That's not counting all the ones in the other markets and above 1 satoshi.
teukka79

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

selfie waking up  Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/JQuc4Jx.jpg
NYINY

Activity: 342
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

selfie waking up  Cheesy

Yeah, the movement started on YoBit Cool
GaboCarranza

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

CR Coin - Costa Rica's First Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

I would like to help with the project can @freedomsr40 send me a message?

Costa Rica's first cryptocurrency, join the revolution crcoinico.com
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

How many COINS does a node need?
valen1309

Activity: 156

onion activo

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:48:52 PM

how well they will revive her, encourage . Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
NickCrypto

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

Selfiecoin realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/selfiecoin/real_time

tedjamesmiller

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

Is this a Jock? coinmarketcap shows 107Million is supply but in Yobit.net more than 12Billions is ordered to sell
how much is supply if you are honest???

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
2 Corinthians 13:14
teukka79

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

Is this a Jock? coinmarketcap shows 107Million is supply but in Yobit.net more than 12Billions is ordered to sell

Blockchain was hacked. It would need new dev to fix it but seems no one is interested

Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

is this altcoin any good? i dont know much about crypto but it seems like a joke coin.
QQ6693606

Activity: 407

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:48:02 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 05:26:27 AM by QQ6693606

addnode=47.98.33.55:6070
addnode=115.236.88.86:6070
addnode=47.100.182.231:6070

teukka79

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:43:22 PM

It's alive but kinda pointless because you can't send coins to yobit which is only exchange trading it  Sad

QQ6693606

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:16:00 AM

It's alive but kinda pointless because you can't send coins to yobit which is only exchange trading it  Sad

but this coin is still alive!

honglu69

Activity: 1553
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:43:27 PM

Selfiecoin is listed on live trading at ShorelineCrypto

https://shorelinecrypto.com/market/DOGE-SLFI

SLFI/DOGE pair,

anonymous account sign up,  no restriction on buy/sell, deposit/withdraw

Trading Commission
Total trading fees: 0.2%. buy fee: 0.2% / sell fee: 0%

Deposit Fees
Free for all cryptocurrencies.

Withdraw Fees
We impose one time fee only per coin per account. The transaction fees are appointed by the coin blockchain. To ensure the withdrawal, we will freeze the minimum balance per coin per account

Coin   Min. balance
   Dogecoin   2 DOGE
   Selfiecoin   0.01 SLFI
QQ6693606

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:54:05 AM

Selfiecoin is listed on live trading at ShorelineCrypto

SLFI/DOGE pair,

anonymous account sign up,  no restriction on buy/sell, deposit/withdraw

Trading Commission
Total trading fees: 0.2%. buy fee: 0.2% / sell fee: 0%

Deposit Fees
Free for all cryptocurrencies.

Withdraw Fees
We impose one time fee only per coin per account. The transaction fees are appointed by the coin blockchain. To ensure the withdrawal, we will freeze the minimum balance per coin per account

Coin   Min. balance
   Dogecoin   2 DOGE
   Selfiecoin   0.01 SLFI

i love old coin!

dalaocoin

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 01:06:35 PM

why yobit wallet is disable!
QQ6693606

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:27:31 PM

why yobit wallet is disable!

yobit disable almost coins deposit and withdraw!

honglu69

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:10:06 AM

Shoreline_tradingbot version 1.0 is released

shoreline_tradingbot is open source project that enable users to automatically buy or sell SLFI, NewEnglandcoin or any other coins listed at exchange with ShorelineCrypto APIKEY functions.

NewEnglandcoin (NENG) and Marinecoin (MTC) is fully tested at ShorelineCrypto exchange at this version of tradingbot.  A bot user can use windows 10, MacOs or Linux computers to
automatically  buyonly/sellonly/buysell at fixed amount at fixed price every 5 minutes in the exchange.

Software readme on how to install and on how to use:
https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/shoreline_tradingbot

v1.0 zip file download:
https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/shoreline_tradingbot/archive/v1.0.zip

QQ6693606

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:32:56 AM

Shoreline need increase users!

MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 03:57:28 PM

Blockchain was hacked. It would need new dev to fix it but seems no one is interested

Happens every time. Someone recompiled the source with 12 billion money supply and set up nodes which outpowered the original network nodes. Then they just deposited their billions of paper token to yobit. It didnt strike me at all that yobit accepted in that deposit no questions asked. Knowing yobit lol Sometimes you wonder if its even run by somebody or it just exists on its own somewhere in internet cloud LOL
honglu69

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:28:43 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2020, 10:51:53 PM by honglu69

Selfiecoin Delisting Warning
10/30/2020

Selfie blockchain is frozen.  Dev,  or whoever in SLFI community that support this chain currently, please act up and move along the chain.

Otherwise. this coin SLFI  will be dead because of no movement and no mining.
honglu69

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 01:05:39 AM

SLFI blockchain is in tough position.  One block per day.  "difficulty" : 0.00024414.  not familiar with PoS mining. In PoW world, this difficulty is really low, any computer can mine one block in a few minutes.
honglu69

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 08:37:15 PM

Added a server for staking SLFI.  A few more blocks mined today.  This is better than yesterday when one block was mined.

Still, SLFI blockchain is quasi-frozen, not out of wood from danger of potential death yet.
honglu69

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 05:18:20 AM

10 blocks mined today.  Better than yesterday. But SLFI blockchain is still struggling on PoS mining.

The wallet now have warning on staking: Not staking because you don't have mature coins.

Searched Google.  It turns out that staking or Proof of Stake mining is very different from PoW mining. 
difficulty is one factor, another is coin age. Each block rewards will reset the coin age to zero for the winning stake.
A coin age mature of 8 hours is needed.

This might be the reason for no blocks for hours. Coin age is in play.
honglu69

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:07:29 PM

Now a new experiment to fix the quasi-dead SLFI blockchain.  A large amount of SLFI coins was chopped into thousands of small coins, deposit into thousands of addresses in a wallet.

The hope was that there are so many different chunk of coins in a wallet that I control  So coin age may kick one chunk into 8 hours of maturing, the other chunks should keep going and generate blocks for SLFI blockchain.  

Not sure this experiment will salvage the almost-dead blockchain or not. Let's see.
honglu69

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:16:49 PM

First day experiment with thousands of address deposit does not look good.  The server takes a lot CPU, 100% load.  SLFI coins are not mature, no staking in significant way. So far 7 blocks were mined today.
honglu69

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 03:42:17 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2020, 03:52:29 AM by honglu69

Checked today's 7 transactions block reward, total of 21.7 million SLFI.  Economics of SLFI does not look good. Currently there are 5 billion SLFI on the info from wallet.  The mining reward total is more than current total of supply there per year. So much inflation, plus with wallet concentration, no decentralization issue.  Heavy CPU usage when wallet is chopped into small chunks. Ton of issue.  

honglu69

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 04:17:14 AM

Have one big wallet with lots of coins staking. The linux GUI wallet showing expected time to earn rewards is 0 seconds. But wait for minutes and almost 1 hour, nothing earned, no blocks rewards.

Not good. PoS is wacky, difficult to understand staking of PoS mining.  

I recall days ago that I had SLFI wallet staking, expected time was 30 days, but I got 1 rewards an hour after. This estimate does not mean reality somehow.  
Lucky7btc

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:50:23 AM

Have one big wallet with lots of coins staking. The linux GUI wallet showing expected time to earn rewards is 0 seconds. But wait for minutes and almost 1 hour, nothing earned, no blocks rewards.

I recall days ago that I had SLFI wallet staking, expected time was 30 days, but I got 1 rewards an hour after. This estimate does not mean reality somehow.  

Dude no one is mining SLFI anymore. This coin has been abandon for a few yrs now.
honglu69

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 03:18:05 PM

Dude no one is mining SLFI anymore. This coin has been abandon for a few yrs now.

I agree with you.  I did not pay attention to this coin's history that much.  I knew at some point in 2019, SLFI blockchain was moving fine.  Now the blockchain is going toward death.  Only a few blocks per day. Actually today there are no blocks so far.
honglu69

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 05:22:40 AM

Small chunks in a wallet seems to be working.  Today just restarted wallet, hundreds of blocks were mined.
honglu69

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 04:15:42 PM

SLFI Delisting Warning Removed

The community PoS mining has stepped up.  The blocks mined by exchange and community over past 24 hours is more than 1700 blocks.
SLFI blockchain is largely normal on operation.

Selfiecoin delisting warning at ShorelineCrypto Exchange is removed.
fylhtqcss

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 07:12:04 PM

Hello, where i can download wallet?
honglu69

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 06:23:44 AM

Just made a windows 10 wallet and a conf file with current live IPs:

https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/slfi/releases/tag/v1.1.1.0
fylhtqcss

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:50:34 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2020, 10:45:23 AM by fylhtqcss

Thanks for wallet, is coin mineable? and total supply?
honglu69

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:01:31 PM

Yes, it is mineable.  It is PoS, proof of stake. So the mining is called "staking".  I am new on PoS, still learning. The closest to this coin is blackcoin because the wallet says it cloned blackcoin source code.

For total supply is tough to know the whole picture.  A while ago I saw in my wallet total money supply is 5 billion, recently I saw 12 billion. Not fully sure the total supply there on SLFI.  

Another that I found on PoS staking. This wallet staking takes 100% CPU load.  It does take a lot of CPU power if your wallet has lots of small chunks and addresses holding SLFI on stake mining.
honglu69

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:15:07 PM

This is latest printout from wallet command line:
Code:
~/selfiecoin_1.1.1.0# ./selfiecoind getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.1.1.0-g",
    "protocolversion" : 60013,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    -------skipped -------
    "moneysupply" : 23388316014.01233292,

-------skipped--------

On latest print out above, the total money supply now is 23.4 billion SLFI
Arslik

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 07:33:49 PM

What exchanges is it currently listed on? and how is it indicated?
Arslik

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 07:41:34 PM

Yes, it is mineable.  It is PoS, proof of stake. So the mining is called "staking".  I am new on PoS, still learning. The closest to this coin is blackcoin because the wallet says it cloned blackcoin source code.

For total supply is tough to know the whole picture.  A while ago I saw in my wallet total money supply is 5 billion, recently I saw 12 billion. Not fully sure the total supply there on SLFI.  

Another that I found on PoS staking. This wallet staking takes 100% CPU load.  It does take a lot of CPU power if your wallet has lots of small chunks and addresses holding SLFI on stake mining.
Hello! What exchanges is it currently listed on excludeing  yobit ? and how is it indicated?
honglu69

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 03:00:29 AM

Hello! What exchanges is it currently listed on excludeing  yobit ? and how is it indicated?

SLFI is trading at shorelinecrypto at:
teukka79

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 03:53:05 PM

is there working block explorer? any working nodes?
krypton93

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 05:38:34 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2021, 11:50:27 AM by krypton93

is there working block explorer? any working nodes?

addnode=144.202.22.19:6070
addnode=36.27.24.151:6070
addnode=46.163.199.227:6070
honglu69

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 06:31:21 AM

Selfiecoin blockchain does not look normal today.  Wallet won't sync. 
honglu69

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 01:08:45 AM

Delisting Notification on Selfiecoin (SLFI) from ShorelineCrypto Exchange
4/27/2021

Selfiecoin(SLFI) will be delisted from ShorelineCrypto exchange on May 5, 2021.  The last trading day for Selfiecoin (SLFI)  is 04/30/2021.  After that up until 05/5/2021, SLFI will be allowed to withdraw only, and trading disabled.

On May 5,  2021, SLFI will be delisted and removed from exchange.  Please withdraw all your Selfiecoin (SLFI) balances to your private Selfiecoin (SLFI) wallet before SLFI delisting day.

The decision on delisting is based on technical determination that Selfiecoin network is extremely unstable and not functional.  This happened previously before with delisting warning from exchange on 10/30/2020.  So far no Selfiecoin dev has come forward recently on this coin for technical rescue and it was abandoned by dev obviously.

Note that we will facilitate withdrawal of all SLFI from exchange as much as possible before delisting day. Due to technical non-functional coin blockchain, we expect that our existing SLFI exchange holders are unlikely to smoothly withdraw SLFI  in all or in part.  Treat your SLFI at exchange as donation to exchange if you are unable to withdraw SLFI from exchange before delisting day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: