Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]NXE - Innovative Ideas [SWAP Complete]  (Read 26451 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ozgr
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:37:34 PM

1NXE=10$ lol..
rate 0.00000100

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:02:31 PM

Guys just to let you know I have lost contact with the Dev havent heard from him in a good week, after I paid out of pocket for the update graphics to the OP he said was having some family issues with time/NXE project then went MIA

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:11:21 PM

Guys just to let you know I have lost contact with the Dev havent heard from him in a good week, after I paid out of pocket for the update graphics to the OP he said was having some family issues with time/NXE project then went MIA

Sucks but thanks for the update

twitter.com/notsofast
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:13:03 PM

Well this is my conclusion of this Coin:

+ Dev spent a week on this coin. Nothing special. No innovation. Claimed innovation.
+ No transparency. Dev can't fully answer my questions.
+ Dev avoids my questions and tries to side track conversation.
+ Dev tries to "bribe" me with "Oh we can use this for XXXX". Big red flag.
+ Thread turns to personal attacks, very unprofessional.

And crush, you are right that I was wrong about the pre-mine, this is why I came to discuss it with the Dev. Dev semi clarified it, but you all are choosing to trust him that he isn't holding it himself. I would recommend transparency for all swapped coins to be sure, but I will not argue with the community. It isn't very hard to flush 500k coins through a 2.2M coin swap, which means the public can still claim they got their swap, but we can't know for sure that the dev isn't holding some skim.

Thank You to everyone that was respectful, this made this favour I've been doing for Starblocks much more pleasant. Don't forget I was invited here to do a review, and clarify with the developer. I do not jump on threads and make my own personal reviews. I dislike the process of review very much, especially when dealing with users who know nothing more than personal attack as their mode of communication.

My opinion: I wouldn't invest,
Viz.

P.S. Crush if you want to direct questions at me, go for it [for whatever your intention]. I've been clarifying details in the system since June 2014. I don't ask anything I couldn't answer completely myself. If you decide to do this for whatever your reason, please do it on our forum so you don't clutter this thread anymore with off topic talk about XXXXX

and now everyone wonders whats going on, everyone happy with their investment or no?

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:25:18 PM

Order t-shirt
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:36:58 PM

There is no point for this Dev to disappear at this stage. He has made no money on this yet, so no point to run away  Grin

I suppose there are real-life issues, which need 100% of his attention for now.

... this space is not for rent ...
prospect

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:47:30 AM

This is just another copy. Have checked the source code. Nothing new. Also, for some fucking reason these copy cats are including "zerocoin" in their build.. which make no sense since it will not be used, and it does not work.

And now the dev has dissappeared.. LOL. Listen to me next time.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:56:11 PM

This is just another copy. Have checked the source code. Nothing new. Also, for some fucking reason these copy cats are including "zerocoin" in their build.. which make no sense since it will not be used, and it does not work.

And now the dev has dissappeared.. LOL. Listen to me next time.

you and videlicet

Well this is my conclusion of this Coin:

+ Dev spent a week on this coin. Nothing special. No innovation. Claimed innovation.
+ No transparency. Dev can't fully answer my questions.
+ Dev avoids my questions and tries to side track conversation.
+ Dev tries to "bribe" me with "Oh we can use this for XXXX". Big red flag.
+ Thread turns to personal attacks, very unprofessional.

And crush, you are right that I was wrong about the pre-mine, this is why I came to discuss it with the Dev. Dev semi clarified it, but you all are choosing to trust him that he isn't holding it himself. I would recommend transparency for all swapped coins to be sure, but I will not argue with the community. It isn't very hard to flush 500k coins through a 2.2M coin swap, which means the public can still claim they got their swap, but we can't know for sure that the dev isn't holding some skim.

Thank You to everyone that was respectful, this made this favour I've been doing for Starblocks much more pleasant. Don't forget I was invited here to do a review, and clarify with the developer. I do not jump on threads and make my own personal reviews. I dislike the process of review very much, especially when dealing with users who know nothing more than personal attack as their mode of communication.

My opinion: I wouldn't invest,
Viz.

P.S. Crush if you want to direct questions at me, go for it [for whatever your intention]. I've been clarifying details in the system since June 2014. I don't ask anything I couldn't answer completely myself. If you decide to do this for whatever your reason, please do it on our forum so you don't clutter this thread anymore with off topic talk about XXXXX

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
kurniajim

Activity: 924

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:50:14 PM

Dev, where are you?

Videlicet
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1058

Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:13:15 PM

It is known by many on this thread that he has been involved in prior P & D scams, the reason he left is most likely for no profits.

All your questions were legit, and almost none was answered by Dev. Last time he met such person in his last thread (DCX Coin), and just closed the thread and run away to create another coin (NXE)... This time he seems to have more powerful community backing him.

Unfortunately, I think the most folks on the thread understand this Dev has nothing to do with innovation, and there is almost 80% probability he just wants some quick money... He seems to have good and outgoing personality, but in my opinion has very little technical knowledge, and most probably aims to do a PnD... People understand that, but want to make money too. There were so many such projects lately (for example the RISK coin, which was obvious PnD scam, but was promoted very well, and so had some short success by making money for smart investors).

You raise very good points, but nobody *wants* to listen them. Folks want to make money Smiley

You guys making money yet? Roll Eyes
Viz.

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:35:30 PM

I'm afraid you're quite likely right Drays & Viz

It takes very little time to login and update the community which makes the disappearance of the developers for this long rather inexcusable even if there is a valid explanation

Looking back now my efforts to seek transparency for this project might have jeopardized it unnecessarily, and I'd like to apologize to the miners, investors and contributors for any losses incurred if this is the reason the developer has disappeared

I have lost as an early investor on this also myself considering where the price is at now

The concept did appear promising - bring together a team of talented developers to build a protocol that benefits their individual projects and the wider community

If this was just a scam then I'll be glad that its not going ahead personally because it could of caused a lot of people to lose money

I'm familiar with scam Coins but a 'scam Protocol'... why didn't I think of that? Roll Eyes

starblocks

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:22:09 PM

I will refrain from this thread unless anybody wishes to ask anything of me in the future. If your dev really wanted to work with me, it would have been more appropriate via PM, not in context of my questions don't you think? Just as it would have been more appropriate for me to question the developer in the same manner which was obviously my error brought to my attention by user opinion on this thread.  Wink

Best of luck,
Viz.

It is known by many on this thread that he has been involved in prior P & D scams, the reason he left is most likely for no profits.

All your questions were legit, and almost none was answered by Dev. Last time he met such person in his last thread (DCX Coin), and just closed the thread and run away to create another coin (NXE)... This time he seems to have more powerful community backing him.

Unfortunately, I think the most folks on the thread understand this Dev has nothing to do with innovation, and there is almost 80% probability he just wants some quick money... He seems to have good and outgoing personality, but in my opinion has very little technical knowledge, and most probably aims to do a PnD... People understand that, but want to make money too. There were so many such projects lately (for example the RISK coin, which was obvious PnD scam, but was promoted very well, and so had some short success by making money for smart investors).

You raise very good points, but nobody *wants* to listen them. Folks want to make money Smiley

Viz.

Edit: You broke your word Viz although we have aligned thinking - care to explain

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:24:36 PM

total coins ?
Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 12:00:23 AM

Edit: You broke your word Viz although we have aligned thinking
I will refrain from this thread unless anybody wishes to ask anything of me in the future.
You are correct, I posted on this thread without invitation from its users which is contrary to the word I gave.

care to explain
I generally see little use in such, especially when I am in error, but if you must know it was for my concern that the user "drays" was promoting this coin to new users, while behind the scenes messaging me that he knew of the developer's history of running away from coins.

All your questions were legit, and almost none was answered by Dev. Last time he met such person in his last thread (DCX Coin), and just closed the thread and run away to create another coin (NXE)...
I felt it necessary to make this clear to future users to protect them from investing in something that appears to have been abandoned.

Thank You,
Viz.

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"
starblocks

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:05:11 AM

Edit: You broke your word Viz although we have aligned thinking
I will refrain from this thread unless anybody wishes to ask anything of me in the future.
You are correct, I posted on this thread without invitation from its users which is contrary to the word I gave.

care to explain
I generally see little use in such, especially when I am in error, but if you must know it was for my concern that the user "drays" was promoting this coin to new users, while behind the scenes messaging me that he knew of the developer's history of running away from coins.

All your questions were legit, and almost none was answered by Dev. Last time he met such person in his last thread (DCX Coin), and just closed the thread and run away to create another coin (NXE)...
I felt it necessary to make this clear to future users to protect them from investing in something that appears to have been abandoned.

Thank You,
Viz.

We're all human

I'm just glad this got nipped in the bud before any major damage could've occured

drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:28:35 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 12:18:39 AM by drays

care to explain

That is false statement, Viz. I have never promoted this coin. All I did is openly informing you on this thread about the facts you carelessly missed in the beginning when investigating this coin (such as the existence of "swap"). The history about this Dev running away from his previous coin (DCX) (not "previous coins" as you told, but just one "previous coin" - DCX) is well known, everybody in this thread was informed about that, as folks were actually swapping the coins from DCX project. The only thing done by me "behind the scenes" was sending a "thank you" message to you (probably I shouldn't do that...?), containing few of my own assessments and opinions. Please do not do ungrounded accusations, even if you need/want to show how great and honest you are.

I never write or say something to intentionally mislead people (and not only in this forum), so I am really surprised and feel offended by your irresponsible statement above. I still keep good deal of respect towards you, and I believe calumny is not something you have really wanted to do, so... care to prove your point, or apologize please.

Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 12:57:43 AM

Thank you for clarifying drays, happy to know I was wrong.

Best of luck,
Viz.

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:27:12 AM

Viz.

Unfortunately neither with CSD Wink

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:38:47 AM

Best of luck,
Viz.

I am happy that you are happy, but it would be more appropriate if you offer me your apologies for making false accusations. You questioned my integrity, and that is not something I would just pass by silently. I think you value your reputation, and I value mine. Its not something for anybody to play with. I request your apologies.

starblocks

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:08:26 PM

Best of luck,
Viz.

I am happy that you are happy, but it would be more appropriate if you offer me your apologies for making false accusations. You questioned my integrity, and that is not something I would just pass by silently. I think you value your reputation, and I value mine. Its not something for anybody to play with. I request your apologies.

I'm curious... did you have knowledge the dev was dodgy?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: