Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This message was too old and has been purged  (Read 26051 times)
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:55:53 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 09:07:18 AM by MasterMined710

There are at least 5 usable wallets.

P.S. This may be your idea of 'useable' but it isn't most people's.

I was not even including the command line wallet, though it is certainly usable by many. There are five graphical wallets listed here, and I think the list is missing one or two:

https://moneroeconomy.com/news/choose-your-wallet

i burst out laughing so hard when i seen that "wallet" pic. i keep hearing that monero has 3rd party wallets so i went to check it out and it's a total joke. all they got is a few incomplete wallets that either don't have a gui or are web wallets or closed source scams waiting to happen.
it's a total embarrassment for the whole anon crypto scene in general. y'all need to stop fuding darkcoin and put together a halfway decent official gui wallet. y'all need get your priorities straight and get your shit together.
i think it's actually intentional because if people start to actually use monero the massive bloating will cause monero folks computers to explode in their mom's basements worldwide.

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MasterMined710
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:57:32 AM

So no coin is 100% Anonymous.
we have a winner!

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:09:37 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 09:19:51 AM by smooth

i burst out laughing so hard when i seen that "wallet" pic. i keep hearing that monero has 3rd party wallets so i went to check it out and it's a total joke. all they got is a few incomplete wallets that either don't have a gui or are web wallets or closed source scams waiting to happen.

You either completely ignorant or lying. Not a single one of the third party wallets is closed source, and every one is a GUI. Even MyMonero which isn't "officially" open source is effectively open source because you can see the JavaScript in your browser.

(the only "x" below is MyMonero, discussed above)

Nice try to FUD though. Get your facts straight next time and you might get somewhere.
MasterMined710
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:17:26 AM

You either completely ignorant or lying. Not a single one of the third party wallets is closed source, and every one is a GUI. Even MyMonero which isn't "officially" open source is effectively open source because you can see the JavaScript in your browser.

(the only "x" below is MyMonero, discussed above)

Nice try to FUD though. Get your facts straight next time and you might get somewhere.

"code will eventually be open sourced"

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:34:55 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 11:41:20 AM by smooth

"code will eventually be open sourced"

Let's break this down and make it simple so even you can understand it.

either don't have a gui

Q: Which ones of the 6 wallets listed don't have a GUI?

A: 1 out of 6

or are web wallets

Q: How many out of the the 6 are web wallets?

A: 1 out of 6

or closed source scams waiting to happen.

Q: How many of the 6 are closed source

A: Only the web wallet (same 1 out of 6), however even that one, as explained above, you can in fact see the source in your browser (not obfuscated or anything).

Summary

Q: In total, how many don't have a GUI, are web wallets, or are closed source:

A: 2 out of 6

Q: How many do I have to choose from if I want a wallet that has a GUI, is not a web wallet, and is open source:

A: 4 out of 6

Quit trolling and learn to read.

EDIT: corrected as noted below for inclusion of simplewallet
MasterMined710
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:37:56 AM

A: None of them

buzz...wrong answer again.

apology accepted!
with all the time you spent trolling drk you could have thrown together an official, open sourced, gui desktop wallet.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:40:12 AM

A: None of them

buzz...wrong answer again.

apology accepted!
with all the time you spent trolling drk you could have thrown together an official, open sourced, gui desktop wallet.

Oops. I agree, I screwed up. I never realized simple wallet was even on that chart! I thought it was only third party ones listed...

Still, there are 5 GUI wallets and 4 fully-open source wallets there.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:12:54 PM

It is a challenge to you to put up or shut up.

Good analogy Smooth.  This one made me LOL.
Don't make fool of yourself. Read OP

I have read the OP and its you that is making a fool of yourself but I don't expect you to understand logic and reasoning behind smooth's argument so I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:21:39 PM

I have read the OP and its you that is making a fool of yourself but I don't expect you to understand logic and reasoning behind smooth's argument so I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
No you didn't.

"Here I will tell you, how I think one can deanonymize every single darksend transaction from beginning of Darkcoin up to now.
Maybe someone of you guys can comment on this!"

Using blockchain you fool. I am exhausted

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:06:10 PM

No you didn't.

"Here I will tell you, how I think one can deanonymize every single darksend transaction from beginning of Darkcoin up to now.

Smooth's argument wasnt related to using the blockchain.  The points he makes are not related to the claim made by the OP but are valid none the less.  Is that too difficult for your feeble mind to understand.  If you are too exhausted and that tiny little brain of yours is overheating perhaps you should run some cold water over your head and come back and re-read his arguments. 

Better yet, maybe have you mom come down to the basement and have her try to help you understand.

Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:20:23 PM

No you didn't.

Smooth's argument wasnt related to using the blockchain.  The points he makes are not related to the claim made by the OP but are valid none the less.  Is that too difficult for your feeble mind to understand.  If you are too exhausted and that tiny little brain of yours is overheating perhaps you should run some cold water over your head and come back and re-read his arguments.  

Better yet, maybe have you mom come down to the basement and have her try to help you understand.
I snipped smooth's post cos it was OT, you fool, and you didn't realise that you came here clapping your hands as a fool.
So read OP. Fool.

Did you learn this sentence from the forum? Fool

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:47:51 PM

Good analogy Smooth.  This one made me LOL.

No you didn't.

Smooth's argument wasnt related to using the blockchain.  The points he makes are not related to the claim made by the OP but are valid none the less.  Is that too difficult for your feeble mind to understand.  If you are too exhausted and that tiny little brain of yours is overheating perhaps you should run some cold water over your head and come back and re-read his arguments. 

I snipped smooth's post cos it was OT, you fool, and you didn't realise that you came here clapping your hands as a fool.
So read OP. Fool.

Did you learn this sentence from the forum? Fool

As I see that you have no reading comprehension at all I am regrettably going to have to give up on your ignorant ass.  Fool. LMAO

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:01:27 PM

I'm gonna save you all the trouble.... MY DICK is WAAAAY bigger....

There, now you can stop arguing.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Is the DASH re-branding going to be followed with a shift of focus away from anonymity?

wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:17:19 PM

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rebranding-and-scalability.4254/

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:24:15 PM

Is the DASH re-branding going to be followed with a shift of focus away from anonymity?

Yes, the focus will be shifted to fudding other coins on bitcointalk forums as that has been shown to be the most successful strategy of them all.
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:28:38 PM

Yes, the focus will be shifted to fudding other coins on bitcointalk forums as that has been shown to be the most successful strategy of them all.

I find it strange that such a monumental decision was made without a vote or input from investors.

AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:07:20 PM

I find it strange that such a monumental decision was made without a vote or input from investors.

What's the difference? DRK fanboys do whatever their cult leader tells them to.

Drink the kool-aid!  Grin
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:36:24 PM

What's the difference? DRK fanboys do whatever their cult leader tells them to.

Drink the kool-aid!  Grin

Maybe this is some last ditch attempt at a pump in order to dump their pre-mine.

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:50:29 PM

I wonder why the Monero fanboys feel the need to FUD all day long. If your coin is truly superior, then why even waste your time on the inferior alternatives? I don't really care who wins, because I always hedge my bets. Monero being nearly worthless helps with that  Grin. The funny thing is that I bet many Darkcoiners have more Monero than the Monero fanboys! Thanks to massive gains in DRK, of course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: