Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITBILL.eu -> Pay all your bills with Bitcoins! - INSTANT FULFILLMENT  (Read 18067 times)
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:55:01 PM

It's great to find these kind of services are available for bitcoiners:)

Can European people use your services as well, or you only offer your services in a determinate country or continent?

At this moment only EUR SEPA countries.

Ok! thanks. That's great to hear.

I might be using your services soon!
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 07:35:05 PM

It's great to find these kind of services are available for bitcoiners:)

Can European people use your services as well, or you only offer your services in a determinate country or continent?

At this moment only EUR SEPA countries.

Ok! thanks. That's great to hear.

I might be using your services soon!

Good to hear you are thinking of using our service. Offcourse you are more then welcome. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:12:32 AM

Was away to buy a present for a friend but the bloody website only takes PayPal, Mastercard of visa...... a business in NL not taking IDEAL or bank transfer...

Paypal is an option aswell, just mail me Smiley

Smiley oh you never fail to impress me Smiley
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 07:25:01 AM

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 03:19:15 PM

Congrats for that milestone. So far i tested your service a couple of times with small bills and it always went fine. Support was supportive when i, again Roll Eyes, got the negative surprise of the strange behaviour of bitcoin exchanges taking fees from the amount you want to withdraw. Imagine an ATM where you say you want $100 and you get $99.5 out of it. Cheesy

Anyway... no complaints about your service. That's my review so far. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:16:53 AM

i didnt have the chance to test your service till now but sounds awsome! Smiley

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:17:59 AM

Congrats for that milestone. So far i tested your service a couple of times with small bills and it always went fine. Support was supportive when i, again Roll Eyes, got the negative surprise of the strange behaviour of bitcoin exchanges taking fees from the amount you want to withdraw. Imagine an ATM where you say you want $100 and you get $99.5 out of it. Cheesy

Anyway... no complaints about your service. That's my review so far. Smiley

Thank you so much for your kind words, as always we do our best to satisfy everybody

i didnt have the chance to test your service till now but sounds awsome! Smiley

Thank you Smiley

barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 04:43:00 PM

Hi, any news about bitincome.eu?

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 05:07:50 PM

Hi, any news about bitincome.eu?

At this moment building our own payment processor has the biggest priority. As soon as we finished this processor we will launch it in a new service. When the payment module has proven itself we will use in in v2 of bitbill and bitincome.

We want to release bitincome, bitbill v2 and the new service somewhere this year / Q1 2016

barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 05:16:09 PM

Excellent, thanks for the update  Wink

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 05:20:28 PM

Excellent, thanks for the update  Wink

But please dont hold me to it, some bits can be more work as planned, for bitincome we still need to check some legal status and finish the concept on paper.

As soon as we finished our payment processor we can finish our new service which lets you pay for anything with bitcoin, everywhere online Smiley

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 08:41:07 PM

Up

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 11:14:12 AM

New payment processor released!

Finally we released our own payment processor on Bitbill.nl and Bitbill.eu! This means we can now pick our own coins, set our own rates and give you better service and price!

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 04:16:16 PM

New payment processor released!

Finally we released our own payment processor on Bitbill.nl and Bitbill.eu! This means we can now pick our own coins, set our own rates and give you better service and price!

Great news  Cheesy
1. I wonder why similar services (e.g. cashila) ask for ID verification?
2. What if I want to pay a 1500 € bill?
3. What remittor name will the receiver see?

1) I have no idea why they want id
2) If you want to pay a bill more then 1000 EUR you should do it in multiple transactions
3) Our overrulling company name Shopem

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:11:08 PM

1) I have no idea why they want id -  Smiley
2) If you want to pay a bill more then 1000 EUR you should do it in multiple transactions - But how to convince a merchand that I need to split the payment in 2 parts without arousing suspicion?
3) Our overrulling company name Shopem - Excellent! I hope you won't change it to Bitbill or sth. in future.

2) Because we do most of the payments manually we will see that you made two transactions to the same bank account and reference and we will combine them.
3) We are not planning to Smiley

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:20:11 PM

1) I have no idea why they want id -  Smiley
2) If you want to pay a bill more then 1000 EUR you should do it in multiple transactions - But how to convince a merchand that I need to split the payment in 2 parts without arousing suspicion?
3) Our overrulling company name Shopem - Excellent! I hope you won't change it to Bitbill or sth. in future.

2) Because we do most of the payments manually we will see that you made two transactions to the same bank account and reference and we will combine them.
3) We are not planning to Smiley

I can confirm that they intervene manually regularly. You don't even have to mention a problem, they come back to you. Their support is fine. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 03:41:28 PM

Still working hard on a new product we hope to release Q1 of this year! After the release of our new product we will start building a new version of Bitbill with more options and better prices.

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 12:46:38 PM

NEW - Instant transaction fullfillment!

The time is there, no more waiting for your transaction to get completed. Once your payment is finished our automated system will fulfill your order instantly. This means the receiver will receive the funds even faster then with our manual system.

BitBill is the only service where you can pay your fiat bills with one of the 18 accepted cryptocurrencies. Start paying bills without paying high bank fees, use Bitbill.

Click here to pay your bill with cryptocurrency

anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:39:04 PM

Are you on vacation or does your automated system have any issues?  Huh Transactions keep on status "payed" for 1 week or longer since about one month. Normally they have been completed in 1-3 working days.

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
2r2d

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:41:50 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 01:28:17 PM by 2r2d

Service still working?
Sent 350 € payment today before i saw this previous post here... hopefully not scammed.

edit1 : after 24 hours no answer

edit2: aboute 1 more hour later got response said paid!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: