Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:40:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Talk account hacked any way to recover?  (Read 10827 times)
TerraMaster (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:30:02 AM

Guess Ill have to create another account on a different email Sad and the joker that hacked me actually made a post using MinermanNC, and all this because of a wallet full of Trojans. Ill repost again, under a new account name and give an update in here or start a new one. buy the way, this isn't all that got hacked either. Just cant be too careful....

THX for the help. Ill try to send what I can to theymos

BTC:1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MMNC

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:23:40 AM

Ok, back again under this new account associated with my gmail, and will use this to pm theymos, since my MinermanNC account was used in my Hotmail... ok
THX again, guess I got to delete TerraMaster lol, too bad I kinda like that name

The real
MMNC
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:05:15 AM

You could've just changed the email in the profile.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:10:28 PM

You could've just changed the email in the profile.
Hey I didn't realize I could do that! I haven't deleted this account yet, so that's what I will try to do and use this account to contact theymos. I haven't PM'd him yet because the hard drive that got infected with a backdoor Trojan, also has my BTC wallet that has my bct address in it for MinermanNC., but its pulled and am scanning it further and found the backdoor this morning. Will reinstall that drive and load up my wallet and see my address to send theymos, is there. If I am understanding all this correctly. I just want my Hero account back! I thought I had removed all the viruses I picked up from a bad wallet install that was loaded with viruses. My bad, I didn't take the time to scan with virus total, but felt it was legit as supernova pool had already listed the coin for launch. Oh well live and learn!
THX for the help!!!

MMNC

EDIT: Ok, I just changed it lol, that was easy, I suppose I should study up more on Bitcoin talk forums features! To busy mining  Undecided

Thank you for the tip!

TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:20:55 PM

I just looked at my stolen account MinermanNC and I see it has a -6 on trust in red. Which is good for now I guess, but can that trust rating be removed if I get my account back? otherwise its worthless and ruined now. Please let me know somebody if it can be removed once I get it back hopefully! Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765360.msg10701238#msg10701238

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:27:37 PM

I just looked at my stolen account MinermanNC and I see it has a -6 on trust in red. Which is good for now I guess, but can that trust rating be removed if I get my account back? otherwise its worthless and ruined now. Please let me know somebody if it can be removed once I get it back hopefully! Smiley

Yes of course, the trust will be removed when you will get back your forum account. You have only to contact shorena, good luck.
TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:43:08 PM

Yes of course, the trust will be removed when you will get back your forum account. You have only to contact shorena, good luck.
Hey thanks for that. I was told I should contact theymos? I am still trying to get a BTC address that I may have used for my signature,,, that's the part I am still a little confused about or any other way I can identify myself as the owner. Ok, I really appreciate any responses in here, it gives me hope.  Cheesy

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:52:52 PM

Hey thanks for that. I was told I should contact theymos? I am still trying to get a BTC address that I may have used for my signature,,, that's the part I am still a little confused about or any other way I can identify myself as the owner. Ok, I really appreciate any responses in here, it gives me hope.  Cheesy

I left the rating, Ill remove it once you have your account back. You might also notice that the account you created also got a negative rating. Focus on your machine and the message for theymos we can worry about the trust rating later, Ill be reading along here.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:12:27 PM

I left the rating, Ill remove it once you have your account back. You might also notice that the account you created also got a negative rating. Focus on your machine and the message for theymos we can worry about the trust rating later, Ill be reading along here.
Great!!! thank you,
yes I just saw that rating was applied to this account too, but that's cool. Soon I will have my cleaned hard drive back up and running in which the hack occurred on.

THX!
MMNC

TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:33:54 PM

Also, if and when I get back MinermanNC, I need to attempt to get back account, scryptonite, which was hacked and password changed at almost the exact same time. I see it has the ratings applied as well.  Wink

Here is some post from Fuji coin thread when I was using scryptonite and it also references me as MinermanNC with my friends in there.... ok, just a little e more info of who I am. (the accounts owner)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644601.220

THX
MMNC

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:55:41 PM

What is happening here?

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:58:58 PM

What is happening here?
there is a claim that your account is hacked. Could you possibly sign a message from an old address associated with your account?
TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:01:08 PM

What is happening here?
Boy you sure got some balls showing up here! Thief! You must have looked at my note I sent to you and looked at my post. Its ok. Have fun with my account while you can

TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:56:25 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 11:09:09 PM by TerraMaster

Just some tidbits on my hacking over the weekend, courtesy of the imposter now with my stolen account MinermanNC and scryptonite

Gmail hack attempt:

Hi xxx,

Someone recently used your password to try to sign in to your Google Account - xxx@gmail.com.

We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:

Saturday, March 7, 6:37 PM GMT
 IP Address: 185.17.1.82

If you do not recognize this sign-in attempt, someone else might be trying to access your account. You should sign in to your account and reset your password immediately.

Reset password  

Sincerely,
 The Google Accounts team  

This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google Accounts Help Center.  

C-CEX.com

Authorization failed from IP: 185.17.1.82
If it was not You then change Your password immediately and turn two-factor authorization on (2FA) if You haven't it by now.

PS: you can have that account anyways....

I will post more IP address attempts made early Sunday morning. Almost exactly around the same time my passwords on 2 BCT accounts were changed, Ironic don't ya think... Going to take a break.

THX for everyone's support thus far. Can't let these hackers win!

Another hacker login IP:

2015-03-08 13:30:01 185.17.1.82

Neonecrox13

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:13:42 AM

I also had this same issue happen to me. From everything I've gathered, you need to sign a message from your Coinbase or Bitcoin wallet to Theymos or Badbear and hope for a miracle. You got half the miracle already *Badbear posting in thread*

Have you downloaded anything recently? I'll also remove the -trust once the account is straightened out.

TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:39:44 AM

Badbear I sent you a PM.  Wink

THX!

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:42:31 AM

Hi,

The account was sold to me for 0.75BTC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=979657.0

You could have PMed this account after you noticed it, and I would have noticed it and the deal would have been off.
I checked everything I could, recent posts (it was almost recent, so I naturally thought he was the original owner. But you could be an imposter, since you could simply set up everything after you see a Warning "Password has been changed recently")

The issue is not complicated as long as you do not provide a signed address from past quoted by someone, etc. If you provide that, then I am not sure what we will do.

I have been trying to contact the seller for quite some time without success. for a signed address.
He probably just went off and didn't login again.

PS Even if you could sign an address, can you prove that you did not sell to raindev? and changed your mind about that? Or wanted to get it back for free?
You could have simply put a negative trust or something to the account as soon as you noticed, and I could have known.

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:49:18 AM

Hi,

You could have PMed this account after you noticed it, and I would have noticed it and the deal would have been off.
I checked everything I could, recent posts (it was almost recent, so I naturally thought he was the original owner. But you could be an imposter, since you could simply set up everything after you see a Warning "Password has been changed recently")

The issue is not complicated as long as you do not provide a signed address from past quoted by someone, etc. If you provide that, then I am not sure what we will do.

I have been trying to contact the seller for quite some time without success. for a signed address.

but who placed a bid of 0.75 btc

the last reply of account seller is account sold
mods can tell this what happens actually

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:51:02 AM

Hi,

but who placed a bid of 0.75 btc

the last reply of account seller is account sold
mods can tell this what happens actually

My friend bought it for me.

Yeah, I am checking into all these.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:52:26 AM

Need exact time when OP noticed or is faking to notice when the account was hacked. OP is online. Please provide the info.

Address provided by seller: 1ApAzBgKPoJ3AYhZEph9tuJ9z8bjbpWZwX

Tx 1: before transferring account
1bc57468a72cfdeffd04c71d9914467cdd66fcd801de9368755e2045e3a66cc8  0.3BTC

Account was transferred and checking was done.

Tx 2: after
27e24d27738d7864c295622675310ec0c56d7d35e1f3256295c241e9a191be40  0.45BTC

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: