Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Talk account hacked any way to recover?  (Read 10827 times)
TerraMaster (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:19:45 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 05:02:06 AM by TerraMaster

I am glad that both of you are peaceful about this and trying to work it out. More than I've seen out of a few on here. Hope you both get this resolved and nobody loses anything. GL.

I agree. I think I said this in the past, but I have to repeat this: I applaud those involved how civilized this is despite the amount of money and merde (pardon my french) is involved.

Id like to offer my advice on this. Take it or not I cant judge how important this is for each of you. Pardon me if I address you with your current accounts names it is just simpler for me and should not be take as bias.

MinermanNC I know - as you PMed me - that you are an experienced user here. I will not reveal your other account as you asked, dont worry. Yes, you should have asked for a signed message. Yes, it is understandable that you did not do so. I also agree that the price is somewhat normal. One might argue that the avatar might increase the value, but the trade was up ~3 days which should have given TerraMaster time to raise flags left and right. On the other hand: If I learned anything from past trades -> a hurried trade is rarely good a sign. Some people are just impatient, but usually I would say selling an account that is >600 days old would be a more considered decision. The asking price fell from 1.3 to .75 in those 3 days.

TerraMaster I personally think you have reasonably estblished that you once owned the account. I dont know if theymos will accept it though. There also is another problem. Lets say theymos accepts your proof, it does not clear up who sold the account. As we have seen from the time line of the events the thread which lead to the trade was opened 3 days prior to you noticing the hack. I also think its odd that the password was not reset as a change of password requires an attacker to have the old password. There are several explanations for this, among them (no order)

#1 you staged the hack
#2 your machine was compromised without you noticing and durring that time the old password was obtained by the hacker via e.g. a keylogger. They speculated you would not change the password for a while as long as they are careful in order to avoid raising flags when selling the account.

The lawn mower analogy is a nice picture, but the important difference is that in our digital world we have no faces or can easily change them. How would a judge rule in such a world?

There has been a similar situation in the recent past. It involved a loan though.

Im not sure where I am going with this. Would this be a battle it would be a draw and the longer this is dragged out the higher are the chances that the civilized conversations stop and more time is invested to solve something that might very well be unsolvable.

Do I have a solution? No. I hope I never have to be in a situation like this.
Do I think theymos will be able to solve this? I dont know, this was his opinion on the last case that seems more similar the longer I think about it.

I think that marcotheminer should return the account now since it was probably hacked, but everyone should give yussuf89 negative feedback for being unable to stand behind his account's actions unless he pays 50-75% of the loan principle. (This is just my opinion -- I'm not going to try to enforce it.)

Hey shorena, I did give theymos some extra supporting material, more than I had initially sent you. If he looks at it for a few minutes or so it should be clear to see yes it was mine. And I am trying to be patient. Give things time.

Ok, since this seems to be a question lately of pure speculations lol, the time gap here, this is my second to last post: not that it really matters now...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967682.msg10656930#msg10656930

I knew that wallet had issues when I wrote that post.. I turned off all processes that had mysteriously appeared. After that I had to work the rest of that day. And stayed busy into the next day on the go. I logged in again late Thursday. The 5th. Posted to unacceptable. That was the last login. Then I did not login any Friday. And had been scanning down my PC just in case. Thought I had got everything ( Trojans) It wasn't until  Saturday that I got this from GMail. or logged in anyways and read it.

Hi xxx,

Someone recently used your password to try to sign in to your Google Account - xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com.

We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:

Saturday, March 7, 6:37 PM GMT
 IP Address: 185.17.1.82

If you do not recognize this sign-in attempt, someone else might be trying to access your account. You should sign in to your account and reset your password immediately.

Reset password  

Sincerely,
 The Google Accounts team  

From there I went into panic mode and took that PC off line, Pulled the hard drive and separately scanned with another PC using better software and that when I found the backdoor Trojan I had missed initially. Then lastly, when I went to login or post on BCT that's when I noticed he got my accounts AND "scryptonite" account as well. Save that for another battle lol Actually this has been one big blur since I discovered the intrusion into my main PC.

This is more accurate:

#2 your machine was compromised without you noticing and durring that time the old password was obtained by the hacker via e.g. a keylogger. They speculated you would not change the password for a while as long as they are careful in order to avoid raising flags when selling the account.

Anyways, I hope theymos will look at the BTC address and deposit account and deposits made to it from my wallet. If he does he will know what to do.

Look I am not mad at anyone, only the hacker and then myself. Anyone that really knows me in here knows I am cool and knows its me. I have been in this forum 2 years now, seen a lot, heard a lot, learned a lot met some great devs who have been very good to me. Yes it hurts to lose an account 2 years in the making for sure! Like I said, ill just wait and see.

Thanks for the moral support shorena,  Smiley

BTC:1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:18:23 AM

Hey shorena,

If you will, look at my TerraMaster profile BTC address. What seems familiar?  Wink  Compare to the "unedited" BTC info I PM'd you, and theymos as well. Send me an undisclosed amount of a BTC a satoshi or 2, and I will tell you exactly how much you sent and the time and date and TrxID #  Cool what do they say?... "the proof is in the pudding" of course I will send the satoshi's back right away.  Grin I should have thought of this 2 days ago, could have perhaps saved us all a bunch of grief..

THX!
Lets do it!

PM me  Smiley

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:46:33 AM

I am glad that both of you are peaceful about this and trying to work it out. More than I've seen out of a few on here. Hope you both get this resolved and nobody loses anything. GL.

I agree. I think I said this in the past, but I have to repeat this: I applaud those involved how civilized this is despite the amount of money and merde (pardon my french) is involved.

Id like to offer my advice on this. Take it or not I cant judge how important this is for each of you. Pardon me if I address you with your current accounts names it is just simpler for me and should not be take as bias.

MinermanNC I know - as you PMed me - that you are an experienced user here. I will not reveal your other account as you asked, dont worry. Yes, you should have asked for a signed message. Yes, it is understandable that you did not do so. I also agree that the price is somewhat normal. One might argue that the avatar might increase the value, but the trade was up ~3 days which should have given TerraMaster time to raise flags left and right. On the other hand: If I learned anything from past trades -> a hurried trade is rarely good a sign. Some people are just impatient, but usually I would say selling an account that is >600 days old would be a more considered decision. The asking price fell from 1.3 to .75 in those 3 days.

TerraMaster I personally think you have reasonably estblished that you once owned the account. I dont know if theymos will accept it though. There also is another problem. Lets say theymos accepts your proof, it does not clear up who sold the account. As we have seen from the time line of the events the thread which lead to the trade was opened 3 days prior to you noticing the hack. I also think its odd that the password was not reset as a change of password requires an attacker to have the old password. There are several explanations for this, among them (no order)

#1 you staged the hack

The lawn mower analogy is a nice picture, but the important difference is that in our digital world we have no faces or can easily change them. How would a judge rule in such a world?

There has been a similar situation in the recent past. It involved a loan though.

Im not sure where I am going with this. Would this be a battle it would be a draw and the longer this is dragged out the higher are the chances that the civilized conversations stop and more time is invested to solve something that might very well be unsolvable.

Do I think theymos will be able to solve this? I dont know, this was his opinion on the last case that seems more similar the longer I think about it.

I think that marcotheminer should return the account now since it was probably hacked, but everyone should give yussuf89 negative feedback for being unable to stand behind his account's actions unless he pays 50-75% of the loan principle. (This is just my opinion -- I'm not going to try to enforce it.)

I asked for a signed message, but he didn't reply. At the time of first transaction, however I hadn't, but later when I asked, I got no reply. I gradually forgot about it, since what I was worried of was he running of with the money.

Quickseller too asked for a signed address:

Is 1.3 your best price you can offer?
1.1 Last,but last price
1.1 would be too high for me. I have sold hero accounts for as low of ~.7 as of recently, and I would obviously want to buy for a lower price then that. In my experience it takes a long time for hero accounts to sell because of their high price and their overall prices are falling because of additional supply.

Would you be able to prove ownership of the account via a signed message?
Acc is not hacked.Last price is 1.1 and escrow service can check evrything that my acc have.People offer me .8 .9...but this is to low for my hero.

I didn't even get a reply to that PM.

He was acting pretty desperate and I subconsciously thought it was genuine. It was there fo a few days too and everything was just like a normal auction.

Well, I learned a few things at least.

Yeah, it is quite possible that the hacker is an experienced thief and did not change the password then so that no red flags were raised. All the red flags will be raised only after the unfortunate buyer gets it. Zero risk for him.

Or the other view is OP just sold it to me and the password was obviously changed only once.

I am not in a good financial position right now. If I had say a few BTC, I would have definitely given it to you. Atm, all I have is around 0.2BTC.

I am willing to sell this to you for 0.6BTC.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:50:19 AM

The hacker most apparently got all your passwords by a keylogger. You don't have any decent anti-virus or security software installed on your PC? Nxt time, please don't download anything you get from here.

Till date, I have never downloaded anything to my PC from here.

Please forward the proof you sent to this account too. I would also like to check it.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:54:26 AM

lol, you downloaded the wallet of an altcoin without even scanning it? I won't do that even if I get drunk.

Posted on the thread by someone else

Hey shorena,

If you will, look at my TerraMaster profile BTC address. What seems familiar?  Wink  Compare to the "unedited" BTC info I PM'd you, and theymos as well. Send me an undisclosed amount of a BTC a satoshi or 2, and I will tell you exactly how much you sent and the time and date and TrxID #  Cool what do they say?... "the proof is in the pudding" of course I will send the satoshi's back right away.  Grin I should have thought of this 2 days ago, could have perhaps saved us all a bunch of grief..

THX!
Lets do it!

PM me  Smiley

I also assure that I will not change or edit any posts you made. I will aslo not try to sell this account or provide as collateral to a loan till this issue is done with.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2338

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:32:56 AM

He was acting pretty desperate and I subconsciously thought it was genuine. It was there fo a few days too and everything was just like a normal auction.

Yeah, it is quite possible that the hacker is an experienced thief and did not change the password then so that no red flags were raised. All the red flags will be raised only after the unfortunate buyer gets it. Zero risk for him.

Or the other view is OP just sold it to me and the password was obviously changed only once.

I am not in a good financial position right now. If I had say a few BTC, I would have definitely given it to you. Atm, all I have is around 0.2BTC.

I would not personally sell it to him for a loss. I think there is a very good chance that the account was not hacked. The problem that I see here is that I think there is a good chance the OP is trying to scam the buyer of his former account out of the .75 BTC that it was sold for. If you were to sell it back to him at that price then he loses nothing when his scam attempt failed. If he gets it back at a discount (or for free) then he has successfully scammed for the difference. If the OP wants his account back then he should have to pay some amount above what was paid for it in order to discourage such scam attempts.

Here is a timeline of events that pretty much everyone has agreed to (all times forum time):

March 04, 2015, 03:52:18 PM - MinermanNC posts that he is having difficulty with the malware wallet. This is when his account would have allegedly was compromised.
March 05, 2015, 02:56:48 AM - This is the last post the previous owner made with his account.
March 05, 2015, 11:30:29 AM - [RAIN]Dev lists the account for sale here. This is roughly 18 hours since the account was allegedly compromised.
March 08, 2015, 01:06:02 PM - The password for MinermanNC was first changed. This is the first opportunity that the OP would notice that his account was hacked if he is in fact telling the truth. This is roughly 4 days after it was allegedly compromised and roughly 3 days after the account was listed for sale. The account has not been used for posting in ~3 days
March 08, 2015, 02:02:18 PM - The new owner makes exactly one post from the MinermanNC account. This post however was in a thread that the previous owner had not posed in the past 14 pages of his post history. I would find it unlikely that the previous owner would have seen the post unless he was looking specifically at the MinermanNC account
March 08, 2015, 11:48:56 PM - The OP creates this thread. This is roughly 10 hours after the account was sold and roughly 4 days since he last posted from the account.

I personally find it hard to believe that someone would not use their account for 4 days and then happen to attempt to login roughly 10 hours after it was sold. I think it should have been obvious not to download that wallet/program blindly. I think that you saw that the program contained malware, made the post claiming to have problems with it and then stopped posting in order to give the illusion that your account was hacked. To me this is just a lazy attempt to scam someone out of .75 BTC.

I think this case is very different from the yussuf89 case. It was much more clear that yussuf89 was hacked then it is clear that MinermanNC was hacked. There is no reason to give back the account just because someone claims it was hacked, there needs to be more concrete proof. Granted, it was not smart to not get a signed message on the new owner of the account's part, but that alone should not allow the OP to get the account back if he did in fact sell it.

I have yet to see proof that the OP even ever actually owned MinermanNC, although Shorena has said that he has seen reasonable proof. I am also curious to know why the OP is not willing to publicly share such proof. He has previously sent a PM giving 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG as his address, and a google forum search comes back with results with all of MinermanNC's posts so I think it is fair to say that the above address was probably at one point in the signature of MinermanNC.

TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:15:25 PM

I would not personally sell it to him for a loss. I think there is a very good chance that the account was not hacked. The problem that I see here is that I think there is a good chance the OP is trying to scam the buyer of his former account out of the .75 BTC that it was sold for. If you were to sell it back to him at that price then he loses nothing when his scam attempt failed. If he gets it back at a discount (or for free) then he has successfully scammed for the difference. If the OP wants his account back then he should have to pay some amount above what was paid for it in order to discourage such scam attempts.

Here is a timeline of events that pretty much everyone has agreed to (all times forum time):

March 04, 2015, 03:52:18 PM - MinermanNC posts that he is having difficulty with the malware wallet. This is when his account would have allegedly was compromised.
March 05, 2015, 02:56:48 AM - This is the last post the previous owner made with his account.
March 05, 2015, 11:30:29 AM - [RAIN]Dev lists the account for sale here. This is roughly 18 hours since the account was allegedly compromised.
March 08, 2015, 01:06:02 PM - The password for MinermanNC was first changed. This is the first opportunity that the OP would notice that his account was hacked if he is in fact telling the truth. This is roughly 4 days after it was allegedly compromised and roughly 3 days after the account was listed for sale. The account has not been used for posting in ~3 days
March 08, 2015, 02:02:18 PM - The new owner makes exactly one post from the MinermanNC account. This post however was in a thread that the previous owner had not posed in the past 14 pages of his post history. I would find it unlikely that the previous owner would have seen the post unless he was looking specifically at the MinermanNC account
March 08, 2015, 11:48:56 PM - The OP creates this thread. This is roughly 10 hours after the account was sold and roughly 4 days since he last posted from the account.

I personally find it hard to believe that someone would not use their account for 4 days and then happen to attempt to login roughly 10 hours after it was sold. I think it should have been obvious not to download that wallet/program blindly. I think that you saw that the program contained malware, made the post claiming to have problems with it and then stopped posting in order to give the illusion that your account was hacked. To me this is just a lazy attempt to scam someone out of .75 BTC.

I think this case is very different from the yussuf89 case. It was much more clear that yussuf89 was hacked then it is clear that MinermanNC was hacked. There is no reason to give back the account just because someone claims it was hacked, there needs to be more concrete proof. Granted, it was not smart to not get a signed message on the new owner of the account's part, but that alone should not allow the OP to get the account back if he did in fact sell it.

I have yet to see proof that the OP even ever actually owned MinermanNC, although Shorena has said that he has seen reasonable proof. I am also curious to know why the OP is not willing to publicly share such proof. He has previously sent a PM giving 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG as his address, and a google forum search comes back with results with all of MinermanNC's posts so I think it is fair to say that the above address was probably at one point in the signature of MinermanNC.

Your theory's are just that! Let shorena confirm I own the account. Some of us do work, and in my case I am a single parent. I don't just sit around 24/7 on bitcointalk eating popcorn all day. I have presented enough here to show my PC was compromised as a result of that bad wallet. No anti virus will stop a forced install of software, it will only detect it after the fact. On that note, as I have said before, I hurriedly installed that wallet ONLY because I saw a post from Suprnova indicating he had a pool ready for launch. I ASSUMED lol, it was cool... AND no!!!! I did not sell my account for the last time, geez!

That address you mentioned was a more recent one I used. Until I found an unedited post with another older signature that I had been using in the past. It is in the hands of shorena and theymos.

I am willing to bet that "raindev" and "blackcatdev" are one in the same person. If you want to help, investigate them  Wink I thought you were here to help?
You have been nothing but a skeptic, and I suppose that's all fair play, but you simply are wrong.

THX

TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:39:22 PM

lol, you downloaded the wallet of an altcoin without even scanning it? I won't do that even if I get drunk.

Posted on the thread by someone else

Hey shorena,

If you will, look at my TerraMaster profile BTC address. What seems familiar?  Wink  Compare to the "unedited" BTC info I PM'd you, and theymos as well. Send me an undisclosed amount of a BTC a satoshi or 2, and I will tell you exactly how much you sent and the time and date and TrxID #  Cool what do they say?... "the proof is in the pudding" of course I will send the satoshi's back right away.  Grin I should have thought of this 2 days ago, could have perhaps saved us all a bunch of grief..

THX!
Lets do it!

PM me  Smiley

I also assure that I will not change or edit any posts you made. I will aslo not try to sell this account or provide as collateral to a loan till this issue is done with.
That's cool, Thank you.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 05:48:36 PM

I have presented enough here to show my PC was compromised as a result of that bad wallet.

No concrete evidence.

No anti virus will stop a forced install of software, it will only detect it after the fact.

May I know which antivirus are you using? Even the free ones detect if a malware* is in your PC without opening it unless you turn of that feature.

* Not all but there is a high chance that Trojan will be detected.

On that note, as I have said before, I hurriedly installed that wallet ONLY because I saw a post from Suprnova indicating he had a pool ready for launch. I ASSUMED lol, it was cool...

I am surprised to see that your anitivirus even didn't give any warning when you opened it. I do hope you ain't using an old-school antivirus.

AND no!!!! I did not sell my account for the last time, geez!

How can we believe you? I could fake whole thing happened to you(if it really happened), Quickseller has explained about the "illusion" you can create and hinestly, I think you did it

That address you mentioned was a more recent one I used. Until I found an unedited post with another older signature that I had been using in the past. It is in the hands of shorena and theymos.

Who knows you didn't sell your private key with the account?

I am willing to bet that "raindev" and "blackcatdev" are one in the same person. If you want to help, investigate them  Wink I thought you were here to help?
You have been nothing but a skeptic, and I suppose that's all fair play, but you simply are wrong.

THX

You understand what *skeptic* means, right? Who accepted *all* opinions/words you said? Huh

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:03:14 PM

It is *almost* impossible to prove an hack attack, the real owner should post some valid proofs and specially "tell the truth". I'm sure that if the story was real , theymos would have recovered/give back the account in less then one week to the real owner (like some old cases).
TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:14:09 AM

Look I'll say it again,  theymos and shorena have the proof.

Is it necessary to post everything public in here, when the key players already have what they need? I don't expect them to drop everything thing they have on their plate to rush or put me ahead of others issues. ill patiently wait my turn, because in the end, I own(ed) that account, and hopefully it will be restored to its rightful owner as it should. Me.  Wink

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2338

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:20:29 AM

Look I'll say it again,  theymos and shorena have the proof.

Is it necessary to post everything public in here, when the key players already have what they need? I don't expect them to drop everything thing they have on their plate to rush or put me ahead of others issues. ill patiently wait my turn, because in the end, I own(ed) that account, and hopefully it will be restored to its rightful owner as it should. Me.  Wink
If you want the community to believe you then you need to let the community judge the proof for themselves. You are being secretive about your 'proof' which in itself is very suspicious. Scammers have tried to hide portions of proof when they themselves were scammed in order to hide their identity
TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:01:25 AM

Look I'll say it again,  theymos and shorena have the proof.

Is it necessary to post everything public in here, when the key players already have what they need? I don't expect them to drop everything thing they have on their plate to rush or put me ahead of others issues. ill patiently wait my turn, because in the end, I own(ed) that account, and hopefully it will be restored to its rightful owner as it should. Me.  Wink
If you want the community to believe you then you need to let the community judge the proof for themselves. You are being secretive about your 'proof' which in itself is very suspicious. Scammers have tried to hide portions of proof when they themselves were scammed in order to hide their identity
I will show the proof after shorena has sent a test deposit and is satisfied. The proof is an unedited post of my BTC signature address for MinermanNC, before it was scrubbed by the thief. The entire profile is there, as requested and is the very same address you see now in this new account TerraMaster. I just feel its more proper to let the admins look, test and confirm.

I know you are all waiting to see that proof.. lol,

I didn't think it was up to the community to be the judge and the Jury. This what we have Admins for right?

Quickseller, you would have made a great prosecutor for the court system!  Grin man you leave no stone unturned lol

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 03:25:13 AM

I will show the proof after shorena has sent a test deposit and is satisfied. The proof is an unedited post of my BTC signature address for MinermanNC, before it was scrubbed by the thief. The entire profile is there, as requested and is the very same address you see now in this new account TerraMaster. I just feel its more proper to let the admins look, test and confirm.

I didn't think it was up to the community to be the judge and the Jury. This what we have Admins for right?

Quickseller, you would have made a great prosecutor for the court system!  Grin man you leave no stone unturned lol

Great! Check your feedback! I doubt shorena has got any sort of proof you're claiming.

TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:29:35 AM

Quickseller, you would have made a great prosecutor for the court system!  Grin man you leave no stone unturned lol

Great! Check your feedback! I doubt shorena has got any sort of proof you're claiming.
He has it.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:34:48 AM

I am really thankful to you for making this post. I am really running short of funds atm, and this post will be really helpful in helping me decide.

Thank you once again Smiley

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 03:39:09 AM

I made some searching but I couldn't find a post which has 19TDsep1Jhm4VDkbZK28tPze3pXhDwT8V4. When I checked in explorer, it was last used on 2014-04-01 23:09:02(TXID:831654352a0d578137fbbc840430338034ad28746ea351f7f52963723a486aeb)

Just like what scammers do...

Admins are part of the big community. They alone can't be a community, they need everybody and their help. Also, if communtiy don't believe you, you may not be able to do any trades here.

What was in your mind when you wrote this? Be frank! Wink

TerraMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:58:26 AM

I made some searching but I couldn't find a post which has 19TDsep1Jhm4VDkbZK28tPze3pXhDwT8V4. When I checked in explorer, it was last used on 2014-04-01 23:09:02(TXID:831654352a0d578137fbbc840430338034ad28746ea351f7f52963723a486aeb)

Just like what scammers do...

Admins are part of the big community. They alone can't be a community, they need everybody and their help. Also, if communtiy don't believe you, you may not be able to do any trades here.

What was in your mind when you wrote this? Be frank! Wink
Just in case I need them, I have 2 coin devs ready to show proof that they have already verified its me MinermanNC. I told them just to hang tight and if needed they will give verification to shorena and theymos. But that should not be needed.

And I was only poking fun at quickseller  Grin  I do like him

I really want to post my proof, and by the way, besides quickseller googling the one BTC signature address, has anyone google'd the one I have in my profile here yet? (hint hint) Believe me its been a profile signature before.....

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 04:08:28 AM

Just in case I need them, I have 2 coin devs ready to show proof that they have already verified its me MinermanNC.

New 2 people came into this now. Can you give links to their account? Why can't you post proof yourself?

I told them just to hang tight and if needed they will give verification to shorena and theymos. But that should not be needed.

I like you! So you admitted shorena and theymos doesn't have proof now but they might get it if you tell your devs? Interesting. Why isn't it needed? You should post proof here if you want your community to believe you.

And I was only poking fun at quickseller  Grin  I do like him

Most scammers make fun of the persons who reveal their scam-play.

I really want to post my proof, and by the way, besides quickseller googling the one BTC signature address, has anyone google'd the one I have in my profile here yet? (hint hint) Believe me its been a profile signature before.....

Are you deliberately avoiding or you didn't see it? Thank you for telling and sorry for the negative feedback. I will remove it once you are prooven innocent.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 04:12:57 AM

Incase you are planning change the address, a small warning to you. I have captured your profile https://archive.today/AnssY

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: