Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30230 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:01:32 PM

Spots, how do we register on IRC?

/ns register <password> <email>

without the < >

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:02:11 PM

the wishful thinking in this thread is absolutely amazing!

I must be making you a LOT of money with the amount of time you spend riding my dick

lol oh yeah a wheel barrow full... laugh all the way to the bank.

If you're joking, then you're stupid because you actually could have made a lot

If you did make a lot, then why are you always on my ass about menial shit than means nothing? Seriously, you follow me from thread to thread to get your 2 cents in. Is me acknowledging you that important to you having a good day?

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:10:46 PM

Wow good to see there are still coins given away while i was told i was too late with the swap...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:12:03 PM

Wow good to see there are still coins given away while i was told i was too late with the swap...

Fuck off, I'm over you and your bullshit. You know exactly what is going on. Choosing to act clueless isn't cute

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:16:16 PM

Fuck off, I'm over you and your bullshit

lol, if you would be a man, you'd simply swap the 40k coins, say you made a mistake and everything would be good, but your childish "fuck off, i did everything, you did nothing, your too late" is simply loughable.. i'm totally okay with you earning the "props" for the coin, it's just the principle how the "swap" went, as explained already, but it seems you're just unable to act out of character.. it would help a lot.. just a tip ;-)

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:24:31 PM

lol, if you would be a man, you'd simply swap the 40k coins, say you made a mistake and everything would be good, but your childish "fuck off, i did everything, you did nothing, your too late" is simply loughable.. i'm totally okay with you earning the "props" for the coin, it's just the principle how the "swap" went, as explained already, but it seems you're just unable to act out of character.. it would help a lot.. just a tip ;-)

Why in the FUCK should I give you the premine from the original dev? Are you really that fucking penny pinching greedy?

So you accuse me of all this shit because you are mad I won't let YOU steal the premine and am giving it away to the community through trivia instead. The truth comes out, you fucking pig

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Why in the FUCK should I give you the premine from the original dev? Are you really that fucking penny pinching greedy?

So you accuse me of all this shit because you are mad I won't let YOU steal the premine. The truth comes out, you fucking pig

lol I mined a lot more than that, and way back in the old thread it was mentioned i should "take my part" of the 40k premine, which currently correspondent to not even 0.15 btc.. which is quite low for being a "greedy pig" :-)

You don't seem to be aware that with every "fuck off, asshole, fucking pig, idiot" and all the names you call other members of the community you're not gaining any trust nor reputation here at all. everyone has a bad day, everyone does something wrong and thats were you can prove what kind of man you are.. For my part, I had users losing coins before the swap was announced later, they did not sent coins to the exchange when the swap took place and I then BOUGHT new coins from the exchange and re-credited them to those users, it was only a small amount but since you simply posted "fuck off, not my fault and even accused me being "not reachable in irc"" i had no other choice..

Do you remember who fixed the original wallet at first ? To get the zero blocks going etc.. Oh sure, 100% you I guess.. Sure, sure :-)

Oh and btw, did you read even one "asshole, turd, pig, idiot" or whatever here in the thread from me ? No ? Ooooh.. So that might be the difference.

Its not about the 40k, its not about the coin at all, its just about being able to say "sorry, i didn't meant to call you "asshole, greedy pig" or anything like that..
But it seems you did not even notice or learn that.. Sad...

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:39:03 PM

Your contributions to this coin were nothing but negative. Don't pretend you deserve anything

I'm just going to delete everything you say from here on out because I want to knock your teeth through your face for this greedy slimeball bullshit you are pulling. Just ignoring you is probably a better idea

You also didn't fix shit. You changed like 3 elseif's while I was switching OS to build wallets. In fact, your pool mined on a fork for over 3 days and you aren't enough of a professional to respond to someone telling you that several times in a private, individual message

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 10:07:55 PM

Trivia is now rewarding up to 40 ECASH per answer. 26 more people and it jumps to 400 each

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:38:23 PM

Your contributions to this coin were nothing but negative. Don't pretend you deserve anything

I'm just going to delete everything you say from here on out because I want to knock your teeth through your face for this greedy slimeball bullshit you are pulling. Just ignoring you is probably a better idea

You also didn't fix shit. You changed like 3 elseif's while I was switching OS to build wallets. In fact, your pool mined on a fork for over 3 days and you aren't enough of a professional to respond to someone telling you that several times in a private, individual message

damn Sad Im not sure what happend here. Its sad. Both of you are highly respected in the crypto community. It saddens me to see both of you act this way. Heres the truth guys, the cryptoworld is very small, and you two will be crossing paths constantly. Spots, is it possible for you to send him the 40k without fault or blame and call it good. 40k of e-cash aint shit to any of us, so im not sure what this is about. Hell, OC, Ill send you the 40k if you give me your address, just dont like seeing respected professionals in the crypto world at each other. Your both good people. Not good.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
tomewok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:44:13 PM

damn Sad Im not sure what happend here. Its sad. Both of you are highly respected in the crypto community.

Only one of them is highly respected in the crypto community.

Hint: It's not the spotty one.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 11:46:52 PM

I can just let this whole coin die if you guys prefer that since I'm the only one actually doing anything for it anyway

DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:50:35 PM

I can just let this whole coin die if you guys prefer that since I'm the only one actually doing anything for it

Maybe you full retard should finally wake up and think about yourself if three respected, long time members of the community ALL say the same about you... Its not only one guy..
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 11:51:21 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 12:02:48 AM by iGotSpots

Ok, so let it die then. I'm not going to bother locking or checking this thread anymore, so have at it

Your coin now, dickbags. Good luck  Wink

Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:52:14 PM

Total fud fest in here :/

Spots has a lot going on so this is to anyone else who is in the know in the community.
I had my computer crash out and i had to get a new one, my wallet.dat stored on a drive luckily but when i have resynced the wallet i am getting balance of 0.
I am only recently back to crypto so basically a newbie, any help would be appreciated please?  
jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

why do you guys insist on coming in here and talking shit? so what, you dont like spots or whatever but quit fucking with the rest of the ones that still have a stake in this shit. WE ALL ALREADY HEARD YOU THE FIRST BILLION FUCKING TIMES!!! let the people who do have some skin in this do their thing. I mean damn, there is absolutely no reason for you to be here other than talk shit unless you have some sort of investment in this.  If you lost, so what, write it off but your posting in here affects everyone, not just spots.

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:03:18 AM

Total fud fest in here :/

Spots has a lot going on so this is to anyone else who is in the know in the community.
I had my computer crash out and i had to get a new one, my wallet.dat stored on a drive luckily but when i have resynced the wallet i am getting balance of 0.
I am only recently back to crypto so basically a newbie, any help would be appreciated please?  

is your wallet fully synced? are you sure you copied your original wallet.dat over the new one created by the reinstall AFTER you reinstalled it?

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:09:49 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 12:20:06 AM by vegasguy

Guys enough of the fud and crap. The coin has been a nightmare since day one, and Ive never seen a coin cause such drama and bullshit. This coin by itself caused major havok because the code was shit. I still dont understand why everyone is being royal dickheads to each other. Then theres these fucking people ive never seen before showing up for the first time, that dont have a clue about anything, and saying a bunch of shit, and disappearing, and everyone reacts to it.  None of this makes any sense. The next motherfucker that comes in this thread and makes accusations against ANYONE, better bring some fucking proof to back it up.

I think a pep talk will do us all some good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMVmhI1SUq0

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
DoubleDD

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:29:36 AM

Current Block: 235,121

POS changing very soon.....  Highest POS ever.....

CODE:
int64 GetProofOfStakeRewardYear(int nHeight) {
    static int64 nBaseCoinYear = 2920 * CENT;
    static int64 nMaxPercent = 10000;
    static int64 nReward = 0;

if nHeight(<= 324000) // 8% Daily for One Month
        return nBaseCoinYear;
    else {
        nReward = ((nHeight % nMaxPercent) + 10000); // Fluctuates actual stake rate between 10000% and 20000%
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
   printf("Stake percent on block %d is %d\n", nHeight, nReward);
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Current Block: 262,353

CODE:

return nBaseCoinYear;
    else {
        nReward = ((nHeight % nMaxPercent) + 10000); // Fluctuates actual stake rate between 10000% and 20000%
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

BLOCK: 265,800

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Not long till we get to block 324,000

BLOCK: 286,351

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Under 14,000 blocks remaining till ECASH becomes "HIGHEST POS STAKING COIN"

CURRENT BLOCK: 310,000

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

CURRENT BLOCK: 317,800

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
peterw1234

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:09:58 AM

Current Block: 235,121

POS changing very soon.....  Highest POS ever.....

CODE:

return nBaseCoinYear;
    else {
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Current Block: 262,353

CODE:

return nBaseCoinYear;
    else {
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

BLOCK: 265,800

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Not long till we get to block 324,000

BLOCK: 286,351

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Under 14,000 blocks remaining till ECASH becomes "HIGHEST POS STAKING COIN"

CURRENT BLOCK: 310,000

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

CURRENT BLOCK: 317,800

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

The price is gonna fall really fast once it hits the higher stake rate Lips sealed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: