Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ► ► ► Cryptonic PHYSICAL MONERO  (Read 19041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonic21 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 03:13:40 AM

1KingCK! Now that is a very rare coin indeed.

Might be a stupid question, why is the 1KingCK coin rare? because it is the first minted or because it is the one on the picture?

It's the first pure silver psysical Monero ever minted.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 10:39:00 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 12:11:54 PM by cryptonic21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6xuvoKc5VM

kazuki49

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:20:36 AM

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 01:43:50 PM

The latest batch of .999 Fine Silver physical Monero is finally released and available for purchase at:

https://cryptonic.net/product/order/4/

5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:16:16 PM

Just wanted to share that I am thoroughly impressed by the 2014-series plated brass coin that cryptonic was generous enough to send my way.

Also, I am interested in funding this coin, as a test for possible gifts to others in the future.

I posted at the thread on the getmonero forum, and I just emailed cryptonic.

My question is: Which is the Product ID and which is the Activation Code, given the two sets of codes along the side of my coin? (one starts with a number, the other with a letter)

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work on the cool physical coins.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 03:52:57 AM

Just wanted to share that I am thoroughly impressed by the 2014-series plated brass coin that cryptonic was generous enough to send my way.

Also, I am interested in funding this coin, as a test for possible gifts to others in the future.

I posted at the thread on the getmonero forum, and I just emailed cryptonic.

My question is: Which is the Product ID and which is the Activation Code, given the two sets of codes along the side of my coin? (one starts with a number, the other with a letter)

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work on the cool physical coins.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and very important question.

Both sets of codes engraved on a coin's rim are parts of the coin ID. The one that starts from a number is the first part, the other with a letter is the second part. For example a coin with the following codes: 1xYxYxY and YxYxYxY has the following ID at cryptonic.net: 1xYxYxY YxYxYxY

At this moment a space between two sets is a delimiter. But probably we should amend our activation form to fill in the both parts separately. For now in Product ID field please type both parts of the coin ID with a space between them like this:

1xYxYxY YxYxYxY

An Activation code for a coin looks like this: 89209e9b-c69b-4a5b-87d0-f4ac9f243200

Usually our system automatically sends the activation code to email after processing an order at cryptonic.net.

But surely we can create the code manually on request. You will receive your activation code very soon.

After the activation you can bind your coin to a public Monero address and fund it.

In the future we are going to implement the Monero View Key functionality to show the balance of the linked Monero address at cryptonic.net. The direct integration with MyMonero.com is also being discussed.

An activated coin can be transferred to another person at cryptonic.net and relinked to another public address at any time.
You can also activate a coin for someone else from the beginning.

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:36:33 AM

Look what I got in the mail today.  May possibly be the one of the only Cryptonic Bitcoin out there.

Looks beautiful.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 06:01:13 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 04:31:43 AM by cryptonic21

39 pure silver Moneroj are in stock at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A00SoWZXuoY

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 02:47:00 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 03:05:03 AM by cryptonic21

We have finally implemented the new coin validation system. All of your feedback will be very much appreciated.
Please click Validate link at the bottom of cryptonic.net and enter your coin ID to get some information about it.
We do hope it will help your coins to get more collectors value in the future.

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 03:36:47 AM

Look what I got in the mail today.  May possibly be the one of the only Cryptonic Bitcoin out there.

Looks beautiful.

[picture]

Damn, that looks amazing! Have to get one eventually. Do they have a way of holding or connecting to a private key somehow, or just a beautiful physical coin? Great shot by the way bithalo.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:19:22 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 04:30:40 AM by cryptonic21

Look what I got in the mail today.  May possibly be the one of the only Cryptonic Bitcoin out there.

Looks beautiful.

[picture]

Damn, that looks amazing! Have to get one eventually. Do they have a way of holding or connecting to a private key somehow, or just a beautiful physical coin? Great shot by the way bithalo.

Thanks. At this moment only connection with a public key is possible that allows to check its balance. But soon the connection with blockchain.info wallets will be implemented. You will be able to access it directly from cryptonic.net but independently from it as well of course. Moreover the cryptonic Bitcoins from the latest batch (https://cryptonic.net/product/order/1/) have also base58 IDs that will allow a direct access to Monero accounts in the future (https://forum.getmonero.org/4/academic-and-technical/221/creating-a-standard-for-physical-coins). We like the idea of physical Bitcoins that can be used not only with Bitcoins but with Monero as well.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 05:31:43 AM

Thank you very much for all your feedback. At this moment we are upgrading our site to make it mobile friendly. I do hope it will look better on PCs and laptops as well. I want to share also that our Monero coins are officially supported by Crypto Kingdom and we are very happy with that. We do believe in the bright future of Monero! It will take some time to the world recognition but when it finally happens every Monero holder will have a domamine rush. Euthoric highs are at hand!

aahzmundus

Merit: 500

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:06:10 PM

I was just about to buy one of those coins but then Darn!!

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 08:23:08 AM

We are updating our site at this moment. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to purchase a coin please PM me. I will process it manually.

aahzmundus

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:06:00 AM

We are updating our site at this moment. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to purchase a coin please PM me. I will process it manually.

Ok hope it gets up back soon. I have PMed you. I am interested in buying this stated you don't charge crazy shipping fees Tongue

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 05:05:14 AM

Ok hope it gets up back soon. I have PMed you. I am interested in buying this stated you don't charge crazy shipping fees Tongue

The shipment by regular mail is free. I have PMed you and site is back online.

Thank you very much.

aahzmundus

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:47:54 AM

Thank you very much.

Shipment is free? Even for International shipment?  Huh Huh

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 07:51:10 AM

Thank you very much.

Shipment is free? Even for International shipment?  Huh Huh

Yes. Usually it takes 3-4 weeks.

aahzmundus

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:06:32 PM

Yes, this is interesting, but I think it is very expensive for me.

Stop spamming around for getting some dust money from pay per post campaign. This reply here was insubstantial and not at all constructive.

Str3ssh3r™

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:48:04 AM

Really nice coins Wink GLWS im sure that will be a great success ... have a nice one!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: