Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ► ► ► Cryptonic PHYSICAL MONERO  (Read 19042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonic21 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 04:09:22 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 02:44:59 AM by cryptonic21
Merited by minerjones (1)

0.999 Fine Silver PHYSICAL MONERO

The photos below are for 2015 design. 2017 design (58 silver coins minted) is almost the same, but devoted to Helium Hydra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvdzGmaHeTQ

Few our coins have been already graded at Anacs (MS67 Deep Cameo):
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FJWvWSjK.jpg&t=557&c=FxtOSIsFsb4_ag

0 pure silver Monero coins are in stock now from a bit more than one hundreed ever minted.

But may be soon... we could mint few new ones.

Diameter: 3.8 cm (1.5'')
Thickness: 3 mm
Weight: ~ 33.8 gr (~ 1.08 Toy oz for pure silver coins .999 Fine Silver)

5% from the price of each sold PHYSICAL MONERO goes to MONERO development fund.

Cryptonic physical MONERO come unfunded. Each coin has 2 unique base58 IDs engraved to its edge.
There is an ability to deterministically generate a cold Monero wallet from these IDs +password of your choice at https://moneroaddress.org/.

Reviews:

https://forum.getmonero.org/3/merchants-and-marketplace/210/review-physical-monero-coins-from-cryptonic-net
https://forum.getmonero.org/2/economics-and-trading/212/i-bought-physical-moneroj
https://forum.getmonero.org/3/merchants-and-marketplace/2444/a-supplemental-review-of-the-batch-2-solid-silver-monero-cryptonic-net-cryptocoin

Short videos of physical MONEROJ can be found at the following links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6xuvoKc5VM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A00SoWZXuoY

Delivery by regular mail to the majority of destinations around the world is free of charge and in most cases takes from 2 to 6 weeks (tested with few dozens of samples delivered while beta testing cryptonic.net). There is an option for express delivery by DHL as well.

Do hope you will like Cryptonic physical MONERO!

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jehst

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

21 million. I want them all.

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:14:16 AM

Very nice looking coins.

Year 2021
Bitcoin Supply: ~90% mined
Supply Inflation: <1.8%
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 04:25:06 AM

Very nice looking coins.

Thanks a lot.

dreamspark

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:25:09 AM

Are you doing deals on bulk order?

Is there something to distinguish them as 1st editions?
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:26:38 AM

hm this does look nice. maybe i will buy a silver one tomorrow  Cool

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:42:11 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 12:07:23 PM by cryptonic21

Are you doing deals on bulk order?

Is there something to distinguish them as 1st editions?

About 100 physical Moneroj were produced in 2014. 1st edition of brass silver plated coins have '2014' on back side. Next batch of brass silver plated coins will have '2015' on it.

Few dozens of silver plated coins were already distributed, few reserved and just 15 coins are left for regular purchase from cryptonic.net at this moment.

First few pure silver coins have '2014' and few '2015'.

Surely. We can arrange a bulk order.

p.s. We decided to keep records about all produced coins. So in the future it will be possible to check the production date and series number of each coin by its ID in Validate menu at cryptonic.net.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:54:05 AM

Thank you. That would be great. You can be the first owner of the silver one.

The production should take around one or two weeks.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:44:54 AM

Darn...

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:12:52 AM

hm this does look nice. maybe i will buy a silver one tomorrow  Cool

Darn...

One pure silver Monero will be reserved for HM The King if he kindly agree to accept it as a thank you for all his invaluable contributions...

We can force it to be produced before the first one available for sale!

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:53:37 AM

hm this does look nice. maybe i will buy a silver one tomorrow  Cool

Darn...

One pure silver Monero will be reserved for HM The King if he kindly agree to accept it as a thank you for all his invaluable contributions...

We kindly accept this gracious gift. As for the order of production, do whatever you feel brings the greatest glory to the Monero Kingdom!

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:22:48 PM

I was very kindly sent one of the silver plated 1.5'' brass coins, some months back.
I must say they are well done and look very nice. It is surprisingly heavy in the hand, I love the feeling. Smiley

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 04:14:14 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 04:25:41 AM by cryptonic21

https://cryptonic.net/product/order/4/ => We are sorry, but your region is blocked

What's your grief with Canuckistan?

Only Bolivia and Ecuador should be blocked as they banned cryptocurrencies.
I hope we have fixed it now. Please let me know if you still have the issue.

Works now. I do not want to part with my Moneroj nor Bitcoin. How about adding PayPal?

Sorry, but we are not going to add fiat payment options and especially reversible and expensive PayPal, a dinosaur from the last century. It's much better to support Monero and Bitcoin circulation.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 04:33:12 AM

I was very kindly sent one of the silver plated 1.5'' brass coins, some months back.
I must say they are well done and look very nice. It is surprisingly heavy in the hand, I love the feeling. Smiley

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are really happy that you like it.

Your XMR.to is a really great project that strengthen the overall bullish feeling about bright Monero future.

David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 11:02:27 AM

I bought two and announced it on the official forum plus the social network (Fb, Tw, G+, /r/)

I hope my wording will help increasing the visibility.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 11:19:05 AM

I bought two and announced it on the official forum plus the social network (Fb, Tw, G+, /r/)

I hope my wording will help increasing the visibility.

Thanks a lot, David! That's really inspiring!

Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:31:50 AM

They look awesome. Is it possible to add a monero privatekey(funded) to the coin, similar to the cassius bitcoins from years back?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 04:25:46 AM

They look awesome.  Is it possible to add a monero privatekey(funded) to the coin, similar to the cassius bitcoins from years back?

Thank you.

We were thinking about it but decided to choose another direction with our coins.
First of all a distribution of funded coins is classified as money transmitting and may require a special license to operate legally. That's why for the last time the majority of new physical cryptocoins from famous producer like Casascius and Leelana come unfunded.

As per adding a private monero key to the coins it creates a lot of challenges in security and initial trust. Being a new coin producer we prefer to not take such risks.

Our coins are totally safe as there is no space for a major security breach. We just do not ask any sensitive information from our users. They are the only ones who control all their private keys.

You can bind our coins to any Monero public addresses of your choice and keep your secret keys in safe place. If you want to give a coin as a gift to someone else you can bind it before to the desired public address, fund it if you want and hand in the private key to that person.

If you want to sell your coin later you can transfer it to another person within our interface as well and the new owner will see its ID in his account at cryptonic.net

saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:10:20 PM

I ordered 1 pure silver Monero so that I can remember this historic time and support the Monero economy.

PS. I was informed this first batch of pure silver Moneroj will be very small so get your orders in soon!

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 01:35:53 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 01:51:29 PM by cryptonic21

Pre-ordered pure silver Moneroj have been produced and now are prepared for shipment.

Thank you friends for all your great support!

saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:04:54 PM

1KingCK! Now that is a very rare coin indeed.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:32:32 PM

Pre-ordered pure silver Moneroj have been produced and now are prepared for shipment.

Since the maker of these coins has shown recognition to our Royal Majesty, we find it worthy and expedient to procure the first CKG gold coin ever minted and gift it to him in exchange.

CR1400E-1 history is as follows. The very day Crypto Kingdom idea first surfaced to the King and Earl d'Armacnac, in 1400 A.D. (2014-10-10), the gold started flowing to the Kingdom (consisting of those two noblemen alone, basically, before there was a anyone else, or a street or a building in the town). On the very first year, 10,000 CKG were mined, and the King felt so grateful towards the Earl that he gifted all of it to him. The gift included 20*CR1400E allocated gold coins, the rest being unallocated, of which no items survive.

The game started and went on for 200 years (until March, 2015). During this time the CryptoTown was founded, other Boroughs were opened, more people submitted themselves to the rule of the King, and the Kingdom now has 93 Ancient characters and 1871 NPC's. Hundreds of buildings were constructed, 10,000s of XMR were spent on beautifying them, etc.

Then the gold mining stopped and it was the time that people became interested in what they have. The records from 200 years of gold transfers were opened and the current owner of about 5,000 gold coins was meticulously found out. Each of the 20*CR1400E that were minted from the first gold existing, still belonged to their original recipient, now His Grace The Bishop, Marquess d'Armagnac, MG-3, AOK-K, AOD-Maj, etc.

Since gold coin collecting had become big in the Kingdom while the game was paused and under preparation for the transfer to the Online version, and many wanted to get their hands in these coins, perhaps the most valuable there is and will be, HG The Bishop has distributed 18/20 of the to the market and the coin now has a float of 8, meaning that this many of the coins belong to people who have more than 1.  

HM The King has bought back, at a full price, some of the coins he originally gifted. This was determined to be the first one of the mint run and will now be given to Cryptonic. It will reside in the game.

bms2013
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:16:21 PM

Hmmm,very nice coins!
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 06:56:32 AM

Since the maker of these coins has shown recognition to our Royal Majesty, we find it worthy and expedient to procure the first CKG gold coin ever minted and gift it to him in exchange.

CR1400E-1 history is as follows. The very day Crypto Kingdom idea first surfaced to the King and Earl d'Armacnac, in 1400 A.D. (2014-10-10), the gold started flowing to the Kingdom (consisting of those two noblemen alone, basically, before there was a anyone else, or a street or a building in the town). On the very first year, 10,000 CKG were mined, and the King felt so grateful towards the Earl that he gifted all of it to him. The gift included 20*CR1400E allocated gold coins, the rest being unallocated, of which no items survive.

The game started and went on for 200 years (until March, 2015). During this time the CryptoTown was founded, other Boroughs were opened, more people submitted themselves to the rule of the King, and the Kingdom now has 93 Ancient characters and 1871 NPC's. Hundreds of buildings were constructed, 10,000s of XMR were spent on beautifying them, etc.

Then the gold mining stopped and it was the time that people became interested in what they have. The records from 200 years of gold transfers were opened and the current owner of about 5,000 gold coins was meticulously found out. Each of the 20*CR1400E that were minted from the first gold existing, still belonged to their original recipient, now His Grace The Bishop, Marquess d'Armagnac, MG-3, AOK-K, AOD-Maj, etc.

Since gold coin collecting had become big in the Kingdom while the game was paused and under preparation for the transfer to the Online version, and many wanted to get their hands in these coins, perhaps the most valuable there is and will be, HG The Bishop has distributed 18/20 of the to the market and the coin now has a float of 8, meaning that this many of the coins belong to people who have more than 1.  

HM The King has bought back, at a full price, some of the coins he originally gifted. This was determined to be the first one of the mint run and will now be given to Cryptonic. It will reside in the game.

Thank you very much, Your Majesty! It is an honor to be a part of Crypto Kingdom history!

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 10:57:38 AM

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 06:28:57 PM

What is the weight/dimentions of silver ones?
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:34:58 PM

Very nice! Looking forward to it Smiley

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 01:08:48 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 10:39:16 PM by cryptonic21

What is the weight/dimentions of silver ones?

Diameter: 3.8 cm (1.5'')
Weight: 34 gr (~ 1.09 ounce)

saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:37:14 AM

I wonder what box is mine??  Smiley

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 02:34:33 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 02:50:53 AM by cryptonic21

I wonder what box is mine??  Smiley

Number 5 Smiley

Very nice! Looking forward to it Smiley

Exactly at this moment the boxes are being prepared for shipment at postal office.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 11:13:39 AM

All the coins from the latest batch just shipped have two sets of random base58 characters engraved according to the proposal by fluffypony. In the future it will allow to link the physical moneroj to Monero accounts at MyMonero / simplewallet / whatever GUI supports it directly without a need of Cryptonic.net.

More details can be found at: https://forum.getmonero.org/4/academic-and-technical/221/creating-a-standard-for-physical-coins. Please feel free to join the conversation.

lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:18:15 PM

How many ounces does each .999x Monero coin weigh? I don't see that information in the OP or on the website.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:31:22 PM

How many ounces does each .999x Monero coin weigh? I don't see that information in the OP or on the website.

Thanks. We should definitely make this information more visible.

~ 1.09 oz (~ 34 gr).

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 03:07:09 PM

To make everything clear I want to bring some information to the surface. It can be treated as a social contract.

By now we have produced 21 pure silver Moneroj. Initially we wanted to reserve few coins from this batch for ourselves with an intention to auction them later. But all the coins with the exception of the very first pure silver Monero reserved for HM the King have been almost instantly sold out. So no coins left for us from this batch.

We decided to limit the possible number of pure silver 2014 Moneroj to 108 coins as maximum. No more than 87 pure silver 2014 Moneroj will be produced by us in the future to keep them rare and boost the future 'collector' value.

2014 is the year of Monero's birthday. So these very rare coins can be particularly valuable in the future.

2015 is also very important year for Monero. It's the year of fundamentals and initial understanding for broader audiences its real benefits including the technology, economy and people behind it.

We will limit the number of pure silver 2015 Moneroj to 777.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 05:42:34 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

OMG I'm more more excited than both Pointer Sisters combined!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 06:09:29 PM

OMG I'm more more excited than both Pointer Sisters combined!

Your box is number 6 Smiley Smiley

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 08:35:54 PM

21 pure silver coins have been produced recently, but if you look into the postal boxes above you can notice that there are little more coins! Actually 27. Yes, 21 pure silver coins and 6 silver plated ones are there. These silver plated coins were produced in September 2014 and upgraded in March 2015 to get second set of base58 characters. Now they are also fully compatible with the proposed standard for physical Monero coins.

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 09:34:55 AM

Wow, I must say those are some very fine looking coins for your first design! I have one or more of almost every physical Bitcoin & other cryptos, and also a silverbug, so I am very interested in these! I am admittedly ignorant when it comes to Monero though, and the first question that came to my mind was wondering what the "Moneroj" was in relation to Monero?

I think it's a pretty cool idea with the base58 characters engraved on the side of each coin, though I don't fully understand how all of that will work, I think I get the gist of it. Very interesting that you are able to come up with a way to assign a physical crypto coin to a specific crypto address without going the traditional 'private key contained underneath tamper-evident hologram' route. I had to post right away, as I rarely ever venture into the altcoin sections, and didn't want to forget about this thread. Going to check out your website now to hopefully learn some of my ignorance away.  Smiley

qvan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:04:00 AM

master-P

Activity: 868

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 10:24:02 PM

Wow, nice coins. Definitely one of the nicer looking physical altcoins.

I'm wondering, how wear-proof is the color (the orange and blue?) on the front of the coin? Meaning, can it be easily scratched?

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:36:05 PM

and the first question that came to my mind was wondering what the "Moneroj" was in relation to Monero?

Moneroj is to Monero what Bitcoins is to Bitcoin
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:05:04 AM

Wow, nice coins. Definitely one of the nicer looking physical altcoins.

I'm wondering, how wear-proof is the color (the orange and blue?) on the front of the coin? Meaning, can it be easily scratched?

Thank you for rising the interesting question. We use Pantone for grey and Pantone Hexachome for Orange. We did not scratched them and treated carefully in plastic capsules. It looks OK and their first owners were happy when got silver plated coins. I hope that the quality of color is good but we need time to prove it for sure. I hope that first owners of silver coins will be happy with them and share some feedback soon.

snarlpill

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:12:59 AM

I would love to get the solid silver but don't have the extra funds at the moment. Is there anyway I could purchase just 1 of the silver-plated coins? I see that it doesn't let me reduce the quantity of 2, can only increase it.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:33:21 AM

I would love to get the solid silver but don't have the extra funds at the moment. Is there anyway I could purchase just 1 of the silver-plated coins? I see that it doesn't let me reduce the quantity of 2, can only increase it.

Yes, surely. I have just reduced the minimum lot back to 1 coin. Thank you.

We should also reduce the number of available coins in stock as not all coins from the first silver plated batch are compatible with the proposed standard. Only few upgradable coins with base58 symbols left. We select them manually to add second set or characters for the future.

Wow, I must say those are some very fine looking coins for your first design! I have one or more of almost every physical Bitcoin & other cryptos, and also a silverbug, so I am very interested in these!

I think it's a pretty cool idea with the base58 characters engraved on the side of each coin, though I don't fully understand how all of that will work, I think I get the gist of it. Very interesting that you are able to come up with a way to assign a physical crypto coin to a specific crypto address without going the traditional 'private key contained underneath tamper-evident hologram' route. I had to post right away, as I rarely ever venture into the altcoin sections, and didn't want to forget about this thread. Going to check out your website now to hopefully learn some of my ignorance away.  Smiley

Thanks a lot.

Base58 characters were proposed by fluffypony from Monero Core Team. At this moment he has best understanding how it can be integrated. I am also very excited with his proposal. But as he is extremely busy we don't have agenda with this yet.

Another his very interesting and promising contribution to Cryptos is openalias.org

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 08:34:56 AM

Dear friends,

We are upgrading activation system at our site. Very early coins with the old format of IDs should work as usually.
The latest coins with two sets of base58 characters will work not instantly. Sorry for an inconvenience if you chose express delivery and want to activate your coins at cryptonic.net.

We will post an update when the new coins can be activated as well. We will try to finish the upgrade before the majority of recently ordered coins can reach you by regular mail.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 11:34:15 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 03:12:48 AM by cryptonic21

We have checked the remaining silver plated Moneroj 2014 from the first batch and found only 33 coins to be base58 compatible and upgradable to the new standard:

* 14 are reserved. Few ones have been already ordered. Few ones we will keep for ourselves and probably put to an auction later.

* 19 are available for regular purchase at cryptonic.net. We will add second base58 serial number before shipping them.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 01:17:43 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 03:11:06 AM by cryptonic21

Mold 2015 is ready. Production of the new pure silver Moneroj will start next week.

GTO911

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:55:38 AM

You could have changed the design a little, to add to the rarity
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:21:39 PM

I agree.  From a collector standpoint, I would definitely buy another one if the design was a little different.  Curious if keeping the same design saves cost on the new mold.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 07:57:18 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 08:16:48 AM by cryptonic21

I agree.  From a collector standpoint, I would definitely buy another one if the design was a little different.  Curious if keeping the same design saves cost on the new mold.

You are totally right. We should definitely change the design a little. Cost in that case is not so important. When we decided to create the new mold we just did not have enough time to think about noticeable changes. But we will fix this in the near future. For now only 10 coins of 2015 with the same design as 2014 will be produced. After that we will make some amendments.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 03:23:52 AM

I agree.  From a collector standpoint, I would definitely buy another one if the design was a little different.  Curious if keeping the same design saves cost on the new mold.

You are totally right. We should definitely change the design a little. Cost in that case is not so important. When we decided to create the new mold we just did not have enough time to think about noticeable changes. But we will fix this in the near future. For now only 10 coins of 2015 with the same design as 2014 will be produced. After that we will make some amendments.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Dear friends,

Which slogan do you think is more attractive for the new 2015 coins?

1. Secure. Private. Untraceable.

or in Esperanto:

2. Sekura. Privata. Inrastreable.

GTO911

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:29:54 PM

Dear friends,

or in Esperanto:

Both are fine for me, what will be on the front?
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 01:27:24 AM

Dear friends,

or in Esperanto:

Both are fine for me, what will be on the front?

Thanks. We want to put these words on the front side with Monero logo at the place of 'Vivu la Financa Libereco'

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 03:07:58 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 11:46:54 PM by cryptonic21

Latest tiny batch is ready for shipment: just 20 pure silver coins (ten 2014 + ten 2015). Few coins are still available for purchase.

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 09:00:12 AM

Looking great ! Too bad i am not involved in monero. However, how much will cost me to have one ?

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 10:53:35 PM

Looking great ! Too bad i am not involved in monero. However, how much will cost me to have one ?

Thanks a lot. These coins have been just sold out but you can pre-order both pure silver 0.999 and silver plated Moneroj.

We are starting to work on amending the mold to include the new slogan but have some reserve to produce more coins with the same design as well.

Please check the current prices at https://cryptonic.net.

GTO911

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:17:38 PM

We are starting to work on amending the mold to include the new slogan but have some reserve to produce more coins with the same design as well.

So what have you decided, if it is english, can we add the Monero Mustangs slogan 'Wild and Free' too, maybe on the front
Arux

Activity: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:57:26 PM

i own a 2014 silver plated and i like it, very beautiful!

Dear friends,

or in Esperanto:

as a native speaker of french, i prefer #2. for me, esperanto slogan has a stronger temper, a real personality
but for a international market, it's risky.
#1 is certainly more user friendly worldwide

@GTO911: sorry but i'm not fan of "wild and free", Monero mountain is a funny homonym but not a good marketting. personal opinion.

sphericon

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:28:02 PM

Just ordered a few of the 2014 and 2015 coins. Very excited to get my batch Smiley

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 03:46:40 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 08:54:36 AM by cryptonic21

i own a 2014 silver plated and i like it, very beautiful!

Dear friends,

or in Esperanto:

as a native speaker of french, i prefer #2. for me, esperanto slogan has a stronger temper, a real personality
but for a international market, it's risky.
#1 is certainly more user friendly worldwide

@GTO911: sorry but i'm not fan of "wild and free", Monero mountain is a funny homonym but not a good marketting. personal opinion.

Thank you for your feedback. Most probably the next batch will go pure esperanto. We are still thinking about the slogan and asking advices from an Esperanto speaking person.

The correct translation of "Secure. Private. Untraceable" in esperanto is "Sekura. Privata. Nespurebla"

We were also thinking about "Is it true?" for the back side of the coin after the words: Cifereco Monero. But in esperanto it's quite long phrase: "Cu gi estas vera?". So probably we should move from it to: "Gi estas vera" - it's real.

p.s. the new activation system with two base58 ID sets is in final testing before integrating it to the production server at cryptonic.net

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 03:47:50 AM

Just ordered a few of the 2014 and 2015 coins. Very excited to get my batch Smiley

Thank you very much. I hope you will get it soon.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:56:21 AM

This has arrived safely! Looks wow Smiley

sphericon

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:40:26 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 07:14:49 AM by sphericon

I just wanted to share a pic of some coins I received in the mail today. They look great! Thanks again!  Cheesy

*edit*

These are mostly brass with silver plating, however I did get 6 pure silver ones as well - 3 x 2014 with the old wording, and 3 x 2015 with the old wording. IIRC, I believe there were only 10 silver coins from 2015 minted with the old wording, making these exceedingly rare and valuable.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 04:11:09 AM

I ordered one of each 2014, but can't tell them apart.  They seem identical.   Huh

Which is silver-plated and which is pure silver?

Putting the content on the coin would be helpful!

Happy Moneroversary!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
sphericon

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:54:58 PM

I ordered one of each 2014, but can't tell them apart.  They seem identical.   Huh

Happy Moneroversary!

Brass is about 80% the weight of silver, so if you have an accurate scale, you might be able to tell it that way.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:33:03 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 02:19:02 PM by cryptonic21

I ordered one of each 2014, but can't tell them apart.  They seem identical.   Huh

Happy Moneroversary!

Brass is about 80% the weight of silver, so if you have an accurate scale, you might be able to tell it that way.

Thanks for the feedback. I can also help in identifying the coins. Please PM me with the coin IDs (any 3 serial symbols should be enough for that).

In the future we are going to make some information (including the type of the coin) available during its validation by ID at cryptonic.net.

Scamalert

Activity: 490

Captain

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:28:23 PM

At cryptonic.net you can connect a coin to any public Monero address of your choice right now.

You can optionally bind the same coin to Bitcoin, Litecoin and Doge public keys as well. That makes Cryptonic MONEROJ little different from other familiar physical coins. It also makes them safe and secure as nobody except you can get access to your private keys.

I am not sure I have got this right?
This is basically a novely coin, which hold no other value than the metel of the coin?
The link of the public keys does not give the one in possision of the coin the possiblitiy to
spend the coins. Thus the coin is not always loaded.

Is this correctly understod?
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 01:59:17 PM

At cryptonic.net you can connect a coin to any public Monero address of your choice right now.

You can optionally bind the same coin to Bitcoin, Litecoin and Doge public keys as well. That makes Cryptonic MONEROJ little different from other familiar physical coins. It also makes them safe and secure as nobody except you can get access to your private keys.

I am not sure I have got this right?
This is basically a novely coin, which hold no other value than the metel of the coin?
The link of the public keys does not give the one in possision of the coin the possiblitiy to
spend the coins. Thus the coin is not always loaded.

Is this correctly understod?

Yes. The coins come unfunded. At this moment binding a coin to a Monero public key is a pure magical act as we can not check the balance of this address yet. But this should change in the future when Monero View Key functionality will be available for public use. We are going to integrate it in our system as soon as possible.

For now you can see balances for other currencies binded to the coin as an example.
To spend from these addresses you can use any wallet software which allows spending with the corresponding private keys.

In the future we are also considering to integrate an ability to optionally spend Bitcoins directly from our site by implementing blockchain.info API. Anyway we are not going to touch the private keys or keep them for security reasons.

For Monero we have a plan to link the real Monero addresses with the physical coins's two sets of base58 serial IDs encrypted with a pass phrase for an additional security. You can read more about it at official Monero forum: https://forum.getmonero.org/4/academic-and-technical/221/creating-a-standard-for-physical-coins. All the latest and future Monero coins come with two sets of base58 IDs engraved for that purpose.

Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:49:28 PM

Yes. The coins come unfunded. At this moment binding a coin to a Monero public key is a pure magical act as we can not check the balance of this address yet. But this should change in the future when Monero View Key functionality will be available for public use. We are going to integrate it in our system as soon as possible.

For now you can see balances for other currencies binded to the coin as an example.
To spend from these addresses you can use any wallet software which allows spending with the corresponding private keys.

In the future we are also considering to integrate an ability to optionally spend Bitcoins directly from our site by implementing blockchain.info API. Anyway we are not going to touch the private keys or keep them for security reasons.

For Monero we have a plan to link the real Monero addresses with the physical coins's two sets of base58 serial IDs encrypted with a pass phrase for an additional security. You can read more about it at official Monero forum: https://forum.getmonero.org/4/academic-and-technical/221/creating-a-standard-for-physical-coins. All the latest and future Monero coins come with two sets of base58 IDs engraved for that purpose.

Thank you very much to take time to explain the system to me.
I think I understand it correct now.
The coins look very fine.
Personally I do not know what I could possible use them for, but they do look fine.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:25:22 PM

Just received my SILVER MONEROJ, very nice!

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 11:33:00 AM

Just received my SILVER MONEROJ, very nice!

Thank you for sharing. We are really happy that coins are getting delivered and everything is fine.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 11:54:14 AM

Monero. The rise of the crypto star.

hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 03:53:40 PM

Received mine today Grin

Great work OP!

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:50:59 PM

Happy Moneroversary!

Many sellers put the weight such as "1 Troy Oz" and if pure silver,  ".999 Fine Silver".  The latter part should be added for the solid pure coins to eliminate confusion.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 11:32:35 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 12:58:35 AM by cryptonic21

I ordered one of each 2014, but can't tell them apart.  They seem identical.   Huh

Happy Moneroversary!

Many sellers put the weight such as "1 Troy Oz" and if pure silver,  ".999 Fine Silver".  The latter part should be added for the solid pure coins to eliminate confusion.

Thanks a lot. We will definitely pay more attention to eliminate confusion in the future. We do not want to put these marks directly on the coins' face to keep its design minimalistic and concentrate on Monero itself. But probably we can engrave it on the coins' edge.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 11:38:53 PM

Received mine today Grin

Great work OP!

Thank you.

Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:33:13 AM

Dear friends,

or in Esperanto:

Esperanto?  Cheesy
Seriously? I thought it died out in the 90ties.

I like nr.1 better for sure:
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 11:59:47 AM

Dear friends,

or in Esperanto:

Esperanto?  Cheesy
Seriously? I thought it died out in the 90ties.

I like nr.1 better for sure:
Secure. Private. Untraceable.

Most probably little later we will create the coin with English words as well to have some options to choose from.

snarlpill

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 10:14:31 PM

I had to Google "Esperanto," I had honestly never heard of it. I would suggest Latin as a universal foreign language, although it's certainly not an original idea. Esperanto would be an original idea for a physical crypto coin, so I think if that's what you're trying to do- go for it. I also think you should definitely have "1 Troy Oz .999 Fine Silver" stamped on the pure silver coins as suggested above. Pure silver coins, rounds, bars, etc. should always have their assay information stamped on it somewhere. This way, if Monero ever crashed and became totally worthless (I'm not saying this will or won't happen), the owners of these coins would still be able to sell them for their Silver content, and it would be slightly easier for them to do so if it were stamped. However, whoever buys it from them will still probably want to test it first anyways, because these aren't universally known Silver rounds like American Silver Eagles. I think stamping that info. on the rim of the coin would be cool as OP suggested.

saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:23:50 AM

I had to Google "Esperanto," I had honestly never heard of it. I would suggest Latin as a universal foreign language, although it's certainly not an original idea. Esperanto would be an original idea for a physical crypto coin, so I think if that's what you're trying to do- go for it. I also think you should definitely have "1 Troy Oz .999 Fine Silver" stamped on the pure silver coins as suggested above. Pure silver coins, rounds, bars, etc. should always have their assay information stamped on it somewhere. This way, if Monero ever crashed and became totally worthless (I'm not saying this will or won't happen), the owners of these coins would still be able to sell them for their Silver content, and it would be slightly easier for them to do so if it were stamped. However, whoever buys it from them will still probably want to test it first anyways, because these aren't universally known Silver rounds like American Silver Eagles. I think stamping that info. on the rim of the coin would be cool as OP suggested.

Esperanto is relevant to Monero because Monero means "currency" in esperanto.

Scamalert

Captain

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:21:40 PM

Might be a stupid question, why is the 1KingCK coin rare? because it is the first minted or because it is the one on the picture?
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 03:13:40 AM

Might be a stupid question, why is the 1KingCK coin rare? because it is the first minted or because it is the one on the picture?

It's the first pure silver psysical Monero ever minted.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 10:39:00 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 12:11:54 PM by cryptonic21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6xuvoKc5VM

kazuki49

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:20:36 AM

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 01:43:50 PM

The latest batch of .999 Fine Silver physical Monero is finally released and available for purchase at:

https://cryptonic.net/product/order/4/

5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:16:16 PM

Just wanted to share that I am thoroughly impressed by the 2014-series plated brass coin that cryptonic was generous enough to send my way.

Also, I am interested in funding this coin, as a test for possible gifts to others in the future.

I posted at the thread on the getmonero forum, and I just emailed cryptonic.

My question is: Which is the Product ID and which is the Activation Code, given the two sets of codes along the side of my coin? (one starts with a number, the other with a letter)

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work on the cool physical coins.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 03:52:57 AM

Just wanted to share that I am thoroughly impressed by the 2014-series plated brass coin that cryptonic was generous enough to send my way.

Also, I am interested in funding this coin, as a test for possible gifts to others in the future.

I posted at the thread on the getmonero forum, and I just emailed cryptonic.

My question is: Which is the Product ID and which is the Activation Code, given the two sets of codes along the side of my coin? (one starts with a number, the other with a letter)

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work on the cool physical coins.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and very important question.

Both sets of codes engraved on a coin's rim are parts of the coin ID. The one that starts from a number is the first part, the other with a letter is the second part. For example a coin with the following codes: 1xYxYxY and YxYxYxY has the following ID at cryptonic.net: 1xYxYxY YxYxYxY

At this moment a space between two sets is a delimiter. But probably we should amend our activation form to fill in the both parts separately. For now in Product ID field please type both parts of the coin ID with a space between them like this:

1xYxYxY YxYxYxY

An Activation code for a coin looks like this: 89209e9b-c69b-4a5b-87d0-f4ac9f243200

Usually our system automatically sends the activation code to email after processing an order at cryptonic.net.

But surely we can create the code manually on request. You will receive your activation code very soon.

After the activation you can bind your coin to a public Monero address and fund it.

In the future we are going to implement the Monero View Key functionality to show the balance of the linked Monero address at cryptonic.net. The direct integration with MyMonero.com is also being discussed.

An activated coin can be transferred to another person at cryptonic.net and relinked to another public address at any time.
You can also activate a coin for someone else from the beginning.

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:36:33 AM

Look what I got in the mail today.  May possibly be the one of the only Cryptonic Bitcoin out there.

Looks beautiful.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 06:01:13 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 04:31:43 AM by cryptonic21

39 pure silver Moneroj are in stock at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A00SoWZXuoY

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 02:47:00 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 03:05:03 AM by cryptonic21

We have finally implemented the new coin validation system. All of your feedback will be very much appreciated.
Please click Validate link at the bottom of cryptonic.net and enter your coin ID to get some information about it.
We do hope it will help your coins to get more collectors value in the future.

snarlpill

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 03:36:47 AM

Look what I got in the mail today.  May possibly be the one of the only Cryptonic Bitcoin out there.

Looks beautiful.

[picture]

Damn, that looks amazing! Have to get one eventually. Do they have a way of holding or connecting to a private key somehow, or just a beautiful physical coin? Great shot by the way bithalo.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:19:22 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 04:30:40 AM by cryptonic21

Look what I got in the mail today.  May possibly be the one of the only Cryptonic Bitcoin out there.

Looks beautiful.

[picture]

Damn, that looks amazing! Have to get one eventually. Do they have a way of holding or connecting to a private key somehow, or just a beautiful physical coin? Great shot by the way bithalo.

Thanks. At this moment only connection with a public key is possible that allows to check its balance. But soon the connection with blockchain.info wallets will be implemented. You will be able to access it directly from cryptonic.net but independently from it as well of course. Moreover the cryptonic Bitcoins from the latest batch (https://cryptonic.net/product/order/1/) have also base58 IDs that will allow a direct access to Monero accounts in the future (https://forum.getmonero.org/4/academic-and-technical/221/creating-a-standard-for-physical-coins). We like the idea of physical Bitcoins that can be used not only with Bitcoins but with Monero as well.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 05:31:43 AM

Thank you very much for all your feedback. At this moment we are upgrading our site to make it mobile friendly. I do hope it will look better on PCs and laptops as well. I want to share also that our Monero coins are officially supported by Crypto Kingdom and we are very happy with that. We do believe in the bright future of Monero! It will take some time to the world recognition but when it finally happens every Monero holder will have a domamine rush. Euthoric highs are at hand!

aahzmundus

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:06:10 PM

I was just about to buy one of those coins but then Darn!!

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 08:23:08 AM

We are updating our site at this moment. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to purchase a coin please PM me. I will process it manually.

aahzmundus

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:06:00 AM

We are updating our site at this moment. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to purchase a coin please PM me. I will process it manually.

Ok hope it gets up back soon. I have PMed you. I am interested in buying this stated you don't charge crazy shipping fees Tongue

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 05:05:14 AM

Ok hope it gets up back soon. I have PMed you. I am interested in buying this stated you don't charge crazy shipping fees Tongue

The shipment by regular mail is free. I have PMed you and site is back online.

Thank you very much.

aahzmundus

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:47:54 AM

Thank you very much.

Shipment is free? Even for International shipment?  Huh Huh

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 07:51:10 AM

Thank you very much.

Shipment is free? Even for International shipment?  Huh Huh

Yes. Usually it takes 3-4 weeks.

aahzmundus

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:06:32 PM

Yes, this is interesting, but I think it is very expensive for me.

Stop spamming around for getting some dust money from pay per post campaign. This reply here was insubstantial and not at all constructive.

Str3ssh3r™

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:48:04 AM

Really nice coins Wink GLWS im sure that will be a great success ... have a nice one!!
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 10:49:24 AM

Really nice coins Wink GLWS im sure that will be a great success ... have a nice one!!

Thank you very much! While waiting for the new orders and further progress in Monero development to implement some new features like view key for a binded Monero address we are preparing a new version of our site. I do hope it will be more user friendly.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 12:40:04 PM

We have just updated cryptonic.net. It's mobile friendly now.

Hope you will like it.

equipoise

Activity: 794

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 04:17:05 PM

From the order page:
Free shipment
Total : 197.07MNR

It should be XMR instead of MNR.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:41:47 PM

I tried to activate my silver Monero coin. I get the 1st and 2nd part of the coin ID, but I don't know what is the activation code?

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 11:46:54 PM

I tried to activate my silver Monero coin. I get the 1st and 2nd part of the coin ID, but I don't know what is the activation code?

The activation codes designed for an extra protection to ensure the authenticity of a coin. Usually we send activation codes to email automatically after an order confirmation. But I can also send it manually on request. I have just sent the activation code for your coin.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 11:59:16 PM

From the order page:
Free shipment
Total : 197.07MNR

It should be XMR instead of MNR.

Thanks a lot. We will fix it.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 10:27:29 AM

The pure silver Monero from the latest batch

saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:27:40 PM

I bought a silver coin and it did arrive in a plastic case.

I thought about getting it graded, do you have any experience doing that? How much does it cost?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:50:48 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 08:01:06 PM by owlcatz

I thought about getting it graded, do you have any experience doing that? How much does it cost?

Personally, not yet, however I was offered to have it done for a coin I just bought for about $50 USD.

Here is the example form I found courtesy of Blazedout419 on another thread, So I am planning on using it / Trying it out if I  do buy one of these.  (This is the same submission form at http://www.anacs.com/PDFFiles/submissionform.pdf , but his example makes it much easier for me to understand)!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkcwqcr9cgi18ez/Example_Submissionform.pdf?dl=0

Lastly, does your case have an airtight seal? Any oxidation on the silver? I won't buy one unless I know that it's airtight, thanks! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 08:34:12 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 09:08:04 AM by cryptonic21

Personally, not yet, however I was offered to have it done for a coin I just bought for about $50 USD.

Here is the example form I found courtesy of Blazedout419 on another thread, So I am planning on using it / Trying it out if I  do buy one of these.  (This is the same submission form at http://www.anacs.com/PDFFiles/submissionform.pdf , but his example makes it much easier for me to understand)!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkcwqcr9cgi18ez/Example_Submissionform.pdf?dl=0

Lastly, does your case have an airtight seal? Any oxidation on the silver? I won't buy one unless I know that it's airtight, thanks! Wink

Thanks a lot for your interest. It's the great idea to get it graded.

The cases do not have an airtight seal but they are solid and intended for keeping coins.
There are no oxidation on the silver coins we know about.

Here is the case and the coin inside it:

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:52:06 PM

https://youtu.be/EvdzGmaHeTQ

35 silver Monero coins are available at this moment:

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 10:54:38 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 11:23:16 PM by cryptonic21

We will try to get at least one of our pure silver coins graded at ANACS as soon as possible. New version of our site cryptonic.net seems ready. Hope it's more convenient now. If you have any suggestions we will be happy to listen.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 08:25:18 PM

Looks like Monero is on the right track. The year 2015 is going to be very promising.

Do not forget to purchase few pure silver Monero coins to celebrate it!

Nekutasa

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:05:28 PM

These are nice!

I might get one soon Smiley

Thanks for sharing this

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:12:50 PM

These are nice!

Thanks for sharing this

I would love one as well but I need an airtite for it. @cryptnic21 - Can you send me dimensions to see if I can find any online? Thanks! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 04:22:44 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 05:14:08 AM by cryptonic21

These are nice!

Thanks for sharing this

I would love one as well but I need an airtite for it. @cryptnic21 - Can you send me dimensions to see if I can find any online? Thanks! Wink

Thanks a lot.

The coins are shipped in airtight capsules. By now no corrosion have been reported.
But if you want to replace it with the airtight you trust more:

Diameter: 38 mm (1.5'')

For example this one fits well:
https://www.leuchtturm.com/epages/leuchtturm_eu.sf/en_EU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/leuchtturm_eu/Products/327110

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:17:57 AM

These are nice!

Thanks for sharing this

Thanks a lot.

The coins are shipped in airtight capsules. By now no corrosion have been reported.

https://www.leuchtturm.com/epages/leuchtturm_eu.sf/en_EU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/leuchtturm_eu/Products/327110

Cool, thanks very much, I may buy one soon. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:17:50 PM

My King-marked coin is securely, privately and untraceably stored in a secret place  Grin

Real beauty, that is Smiley

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:27:55 AM

Thanks a lot.

Hi, I just ordered one, but it's been so long since I sent any moneroj, I stupidly & accidentally forgot the payment id!  Huh

I sent you a support request via your webpage, please pm me if that didn't work or if it needs further sorting. thanks, looking forward to this coin! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 12:26:07 PM

Thanks a lot.

Hi, I just ordered one, but it's been so long since I sent any moneroj, I stupidly & accidentally forgot the payment id!  Huh

I sent you a support request via your webpage, please pm me if that didn't work or if it needs further sorting. thanks, looking forward to this coin! Wink

Hi,

Everything is OK with your payment. We will ship the coin very soon.

Thank you very much.

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:52:03 PM

Everytime I try to check the website for prices, the website doesn't work, would really like to know the price Smiley

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:25:23 PM

Everytime I try to check the website for prices, the website doesn't work, would really like to know the price Smiley

Strange, it works fine on Chrome. Try a different browser perhaps?

Right now, the full silver coin is 0.3523 BTC or 169.37 XMR

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Nowi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:13:56 PM

Happy Moneroversary!

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:52:15 PM

The first Crypto Kingdom gold coin ever minted (same day when the game started, 2014-10-10) has been transferred to the Cryptonic account in the game!

Congratulations!!  Smiley

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:31:34 PM

The first Crypto Kingdom gold coin ever minted (same day when the game started, 2014-10-10) has been transferred to the Cryptonic account in the game!

Congratulations!!  Smiley

Sweet, but what exactly does that even mean? Thanks! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dreamspark

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:51:43 PM

Happy Moneroversary!

Do the two coins weigh the same? Surely that would be a good start in determining which is which?
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 08:39:26 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 08:53:11 AM by cryptonic21

Happy Moneroversary!

Do the two coins weigh the same? Surely that would be a good start in determining which is which?

Hi,

Yes. The weights are very different. The pure silver coins are heavier. You can also validate the coins by IDs at cryptonic.net.

('Validate' button at the bottom of the home page).

All the latest silver coins coins have .999 fine silver mark on a rim.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 08:51:51 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 03:44:04 PM by cryptonic21

Congratulations!!  Smiley

Thanks a lot!

It's nice to hear from you, Your Majesty!

Looking forward to play the online version!

Great to see http://www.cryptokingdomgold.com/ and http://188.166.24.181/

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 11:58:57 AM

The pure silver Monero coins seem to be so cheap when Monero is rising fast.

Only 34 coins are left in stock. It's almost exactly the weight of the silver coin in grams (1.08 Troy Oz).

We will be really happy if you order some more coins at cryptonic.net!

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:33:14 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Rz3tlYZ.jpg

Only 34 coins are left in stock. It's almost exactly the weight of the silver coin in grams (1.08 Troy Oz).

Awesome coin, got it yesterday, thanks again.

BTW, how many of the pure silver were minted in total?

(Apologies if I missed that someplace)?

Thanks! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 01:11:34 PM

Thanks! Wink

Thank you! Smiley

That's great! Really happy to hear that!

Only 91 pure silver Moneroj have been minted in total by this moment.

You can get some information about your coin if you click 'Validate' button at the bottom of cryptonic.net and fill in your coin ID. For example your pure silver Monero minted in May 2015. There are 50 coins in this batch.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:22:55 PM

Thanks! Wink

Thank you! Smiley

You can get some information about your coin if you click 'Validate' button at the bottom of cryptonic.net and fill in your coin ID. For example your pure silver Monero minted in May 2015. There are 50 coins in this batch.

Ah, cool I didn't know about that, thanks again! Left you + trust as well, pleasure to deal with you! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 08:49:35 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 11:20:56 AM by cryptonic21

Thanks! Wink

Thank you! Smiley

Ah, cool I didn't know about that, thanks again! Left you + trust as well, pleasure to deal with you! Wink

Thanks a lot. Surely I have left you positive feedback as well.

p.s. I am so happy with LMBD version of Monero that 10% discount is on for a few coming days at cryptonic.net. Just 33 pure silver coins are in stock and we are seriously considering to stop the production of this type of coins.  

So these coins will be rare, only 50 have been produced!

The next batch will be in English: Secure. Private. Untraceable.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 03:36:03 PM

Just got one these awesome XMR coins and will being a small review on it. After I snap some pictures of it I will be sending it in for grading via ANACS!
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:15:21 PM

Just got one these awesome XMR coins and will being a small review on it. After I snap some pictures of it I will be sending it in for grading via ANACS!

Nice, let us know what you put on the ANACS form, I was planning on putting down something like:

Variety:       CRYPTONIC MONERO COIN
                 Coin ID: XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX (Located on coins edge)

Thanks! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
kazuki49

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:39:21 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 08:26:33 PM by kazuki49

It is real. I just received mine, the pics do not honor holding one live, it is really beautiful.

amazing work, thanks Cryptonic!

hodlmybtc

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 07:40:06 PM

Hey Cryptonic, I've left you trust also because I forgot to do it when I received the coins.

Keep up the good work!
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 09:06:44 AM

Thank you friends. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 10:26:03 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 10:53:20 AM by cryptonic21

We usually accamulate few orders to ship them all at once. The next delivery is scheduled for the beginning of the next week.
Please order now to minimize the waiting time!

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 12:57:13 PM

Really nice coins - I currently have one at ANACS being graded! I will be posting some pictures in the next couple of weeks once it ships back to me.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:48:46 PM

Hi
I got one coin in end of October or beginning of December 2014. And back then i was told this:

"They have just been created. A first test batch. They are different from existing physical bitcoins as don't include keys on its back side. Instead they have unique IDs that can be binded to any Monero address within our site that is still in alpha and need more testing."

Now since i read you had 100 coins made in 2014 i assume my coin was one of those 100 but was sent first shipping.
My coin have 7 number unique ID printed on it. Is/will be there possibility to bind it with Monero address?

I actually dont really mind that (usually coins with a flaw gain value) but am curious, since just saw on Monero forum 5 months old talks about using " two sets of 7 random base58 characters" for physical coins.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:54:59 PM

Hi
I got one coin in end of October or beginning of December 2014. And back then i was told this:

"They have just been created. A first test batch. They are different from existing physical bitcoins as don't include keys on its back side. Instead they have unique IDs that can be binded to any Monero address within our site that is still in alpha and need more testing."

Now since i read you had 100 coins made in 2014 i assume my coin was one of those 100 but was sent first shipping.
My coin have 7 number unique ID printed on it. Is/will be there possibility to bind it with Monero address?

I actually dont really mind that (usually coins with a flaw gain value) but am curious, since just saw on Monero forum 5 months old talks about using " two sets of 7 random base58 characters" for physical coins.

If you go to cryptonic.net, scroll all the way to bottom of the first page, then use the "Validate" button to find details specific about your coin using the two sets of letters and numbers on the coin's edge.

Edit, wait do you only have one set of numbers on your coin's edge? I don't think this will work, but I'm sure cryptonic21 will reply regardless. Wink

These guys keep amazing me, thanks again cryptonic21! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 03:23:38 AM

Hi

It's not a problem if you have an ancient coin with the single ID. It should work as well. I have just sent you activation code in PM. Just fill in the first ID.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 03:24:58 AM

Hi

If you go to cryptonic.net, scroll all the way to bottom of the first page, then use the "Validate" button to find details specific about your coin using the two sets of letters and numbers on the coin's edge.

Edit, wait do you only have one set of numbers on your coin's edge? I don't think this will work, but I'm sure cryptonic21 will reply regardless. Wink

These guys keep amazing me, thanks again cryptonic21! Smiley

Thank you very much!

We thought about it and it should work as well! The early coins with single ID are also OK.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:34:07 PM

I just got my coin back from ANACS - Not too bad! Smiley

Looking forward to Blazedout419's grade! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Harpua

Activity: 224

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:00:47 AM

So I'm confused... are there no holograms that come with this or is there no need for the hologram?  They look very nice though and am thinking of ordering one  Grin
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 07:42:37 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 07:54:07 AM by cryptonic21

So I'm confused... are there no holograms that come with this or is there no need for the hologram?  They look very nice though and am thinking of ordering one  Grin

No need for holograms. Each coin has its unique base58 ID that can be linked to any wallet.

At this moment it's fully functional with Bitcoin wallets at cryptonic.net but in the future it can be much more interesting with Monero wallets: https://forum.getmonero.org/4/academic-and-technical/221/creating-a-standard-for-physical-coins

The pure silver Monero coins have a good potential for rising collectors value as each batch is limited so the coins are very rare. Next batch will be also little different than the current one.

Only 27 coins are in stock at this moment.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 02:07:35 AM

I just got my coin back from ANACS also! I really love how much the color adds to these coins when you look at them. It is refreshing to see something besides silver/gilt. The DCAM designation shows that the coins were minted at a quality place which adds to them quite a bit. The only real downside with slabbing these guys is that you can not read the rim afterward. I personally hold some XMR and think that anyone who likes XMR should own 1 or 2 of these coins. I did just post these images in the #Monero IRC chan and others were impressed with it also.

This coin is Blazedout419 approved  Tongue

(Scuffs are on the slab)

hodlmybtc

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 12:52:09 AM

I just got my coin back from ANACS also! I really love how much the color adds to these coins when you look at them. It is refreshing to see something besides silver/gilt. The DCAM designation shows that the coins were minted at a quality place which adds to them quite a bit. The only real downside with slabbing these guys is that you can not read the rim afterward. I personally hold some XMR and think that anyone who likes XMR should own 1 or 2 of these coins. I did just post these images in the #Monero IRC chan and others were impressed with it also.

(Scuffs are on the slab)

Very nice!
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:20:59 AM

(Scuffs are on the slab)

Very nice!
This is indeed very cool. I hope that all developers can create like this
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:39:05 AM

I need the update my thread I see Smiley

Pre order over, people are recieving them i see

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 10:28:58 AM

Thanks a lot. The silver plated coins are not in stock at this moment.

The .999 pure silver coins are in stock!

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:54:59 AM

The next shipment of the coins is scheduled for October 8. Now is the good time to order for the rapid delivery. ~ 10% discount for these days.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:09:07 PM

The next shipment of the coins is scheduled for October 8. Now is the good time to order for the rapid delivery. ~ 10% discount for these days.

Thanks for the info. I can't recall, but is this next batch another 50 of the same, or do you have a new design?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:02:42 PM

Thanks for the info. I can't recall, but is this next batch another 50 of the same, or do you have a new design?

It's still the same batch. We are going to initiate the production of the new coins with different design when the majority of already produced coins will find their owners.

Harpua

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:52:55 PM

Would it be fine if I were to pre order one, or have one reserved... and then ship it later?  I'm about to move to a completely new city in probably a month and would prefer to have free shipping if possible. It would be really cool to have on of these, but I'm not sure where to ship it too, because where I'm moving too is still up in the air.
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 11:35:29 AM

Would it be fine if I were to pre order one, or have one reserved... and then ship it later?  I'm about to move to a completely new city in probably a month and would prefer to have free shipping if possible. It would be really cool to have on of these, but I'm not sure where to ship it too, because where I'm moving too is still up in the air.

No problem! Your coin will wait for you. We will ship it later to your new address later. You can just fill in any address and tell me in PM that it's your order.

Thank you!

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 05:09:52 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 02:21:57 PM by cryptonic21

22 pure silver coins are left in stock. The next shipment is scheduled for the end of the month.

Harpua

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:05:12 PM

22 pure silver coins are left in stock. The next shipment is scheduled for the end of the month.

Just sent you a PM Grin... The coins look fantastic by the way, hope I can snag one before it's too late!
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 01:16:13 PM

I was browsing old emails earlier today and found by accident few funny photos. Some recalled memories made me smile and start thinking about interdependence of everything in this world.

Back in the days of February 2014 while we were slowly working through the steps of setting up our coin project I had initially contacted a jeweler who promised to create a nice coin for us. We made a little prepayment on April 10 and received photo of a wax model on April 22.

As you remember Monero was announced on April 9 and launched on April 18. We did not have any clue about Monero at that time and initially thought about a physical Bitcoin. But Synchronicity and Quantum Entanglement determined the subsequent developments.

The wax model was OK but not perfect. Anyway we decided to proceed with it and move on to a prototype. It took quite a long time to wait as they found a mistake in the first mold and started creating it from scratch.

On May 26 waiting for a plane I received the following email from the jeweler. It really made my day.

"I have a bad news. I know it is a little ridiculous, my caster already set the wax for the master on the wax tree, but because we have long holiday last week, they keep them not in secure place so it got eaten by mouse..."

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 07:45:48 PM

Black Friday sale has just started! Great discount for pure silver Monero coins!

https://cryptonic.net/

tankist0

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:31:47 PM

Knock-knock, yesterday I've sent a payment (with payment ID of course) to purchase a coin. I have not received any confirmation, and my appeal via contact form is still unanswered. Is everything fine?
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:14:27 AM

Knock-knock, yesterday I've sent a payment (with payment ID of course) to purchase a coin. I have not received any confirmation, and my appeal via contact form is still unanswered. Is everything fine?

Thank you for your purchase. Your transaction is confirmed.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 03:18:47 PM

Christmas sale has just started! Only 14 coins of this design left from 50 minted. Order now with a great discount at https://cryptonic.net/product/order/4/

saddambitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:15:47 PM

Christmas sale has just started! Only 14 coins of this design left from 50 minted. Order now with a great discount at https://cryptonic.net/product/order/4/

I bought one today, it will go nicely with my 2014 edition.  Smiley

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 03:44:30 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 04:18:03 PM by cryptonic21

Thanks a lot for a new review of pure silver Monero coins:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/3wv7tt/a_supplemental_review_of_the_batch_2_solid_silver/

There is also an offer in comments to create a client side browser utility for deriving cold Monero wallets from base58 coin IDs (+password). It will be great to finally have such functionality available.

It can be something like moneroaddress.org with coin ID and password fields.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 03:13:25 PM

By now 91 pure silver Monero coins minted in total and 11 coins are still in stock. Next batch is expected to be released somewhere in 2016. Thank you very much for your support and making this little project possible.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 09:57:53 AM

Dear friends! Happy new year!

From now on Cryptonic physical Monero coins are little more than just collectibles.

Moneromooo has kindly added an optional user supplied entropy to his offline wallet generator. So now it's possible to use it with cryptonic coin IDs (and a password for more security) to create a cold storage associated with it.

https://github.com/moneromooo-monero/monero-wallet-generator/

https://moneroaddress.org/

There is a field Custom entropy. Just fill in your coin IDs and a password, for example:

Code:
1Fe58dA D7auQk6 your_password

...and click Generate wallet!

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 03:23:16 PM

A very interesting discussion about security of the custom entropy happened at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.msg13440429#msg13440429. Thanks a lot for contributing in better understanding of this difficult question!

We have just refined F.A.Q section at cryptonic.net.

Is it safe to use the custom entropy?

Yes, it can be safe if used properly. Cryptonic base58 coin IDs generated randomly in accordance with proposed standard for physical coins that may represent funds on the Monero network. They have ~81 bits of entropy. To increase the security and minimize risks please use a strong password or passphrase together with coin IDs and do not expose it as well as your coin IDs. You can also choose your own way of entering coin IDs mixed with your own passphrase(s) in any order as you like in custom entropy field. Just memorize it well or right down securely!

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 12:50:32 PM

luigi11111 pointed out that the recent update to the wallet generator to use custom entropy was broken in the way it got entropy from the user seed. A fix is now up on github. Since this had to be changed anyway, 10k iterations of Keccak are used to derive the seed from the user entropy, as suggested by smooth earlier.

Unfortunately, this means that the same string will yield a different seed, and therefore address, than the previous version. So if you did generate an address using custom entropy in the last few days, you should recreate it.

Thanks luigi1111.

Thank you, MoneroMooo!

tankist0

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:39:40 AM

Coin received, looks awesome! Keep up the production ))
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 09:43:27 AM

Coin received, looks awesome! Keep up the production ))

Thank you very much!

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 08:14:24 AM

Dear friends!

After a first pre-order of the future pure silver Monero coins, we have immediately initiated the production of the new mold. The time has come and the new coins are going to be minted in just few weeks. The new coins will keep the original design for continuity but some minor details will be different.

We are still considering the number of coins in this batch, but anyway it will be very limited to compliment to its collector's value. These coins are going to be rare.

We got a lot of inquiries for coins of the previous batch after it has been sold out already. To make sure you will grab your new coin please pre-order now at: https://cryptonic.net/product/order/4/

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:35:02 AM

Dear friends!

After a first pre-order of the future pure silver Monero coins, we have immediately initiated the production of the new mold. The time has come and the new coins are going to be minted in just few weeks. The new coins will keep the original design for continuity but some minor details will be different.

We are still considering the number of coins in this batch, but anyway it will be very limited to compliment to its collector's value. These coins are going to be rare.

We got a lot of inquiries for coins of the previous batch after it has been sold out already. To make sure you will grab your new coin please pre-order now at: https://cryptonic.net/product/order/4/

Hey cryptonic21, hope you are well! Smiley

Any updates on the new coin? Is it shipping yet? Any pics? The link above seems to show last years. Looking forward to an update or any new pics of the new coin design!

Thanks!  Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 02:50:33 PM

Dear friends!

Hey cryptonic21, hope you are well! Smiley

Any updates on the new coin? Is it shipping yet? Any pics? The link above seems to show last years. Looking forward to an update or any new pics of the new coin design!

Thanks!  Wink

Hi!

We are finalizing the new coins now. There are 30 pure silver coins in this batch. The shipping is going to start in just few days. Here is a smartphone photo of the sample coin.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:48:56 PM

Well fantastic, thank you very much, I'll get one ordered soon, it's going to be a busy year for coin collecting + grading! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 11:36:12 AM

Dear friends!

In addition to the pure silver coins we are considering to mint brass Monero coins.

What color do you like more?

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:41:19 PM

The one on the left looks more brass to me. The one on the right almost looks like the same color as a few ravenbit bronze coins I have.

That's just my opinion though. I still need to order your new XMR coin! Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 02:34:32 PM

The one on the left looks more brass to me. The one on the right almost looks like the same color as a few ravenbit bronze coins I have.

That's just my opinion though. I still need to order your new XMR coin! Tongue

Thank you very much!

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 05:31:56 PM

Dear friends!

In addition to the pure silver coins we are considering to mint brass Monero coins.

I don't need a brass coin, but would like a (few dozen) 1oz .999 copper Monero.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:48:10 AM

Dear friends!

To be honest cryptonic21, I'm not a brass collector either, but nor am I a copper fan either, other than thebitcoinpenny.com's stuff, since ... well... that just makes more sense/cents lol... Cheesy 

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitwhizz
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:33:36 AM

Awesome MOnero Design
hgch

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:00:32 PM

the left looks like antique copper, the right like antique brass.
But i don't need copper and brass, when it's possible to get shiny silver ones.
hgch

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:03:31 PM

but if you want to diversify, why not a 0.5 or a 2 ounce silver coin?
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:04:18 PM

YES, this ^^^^ Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 06:11:39 AM

YES, this ^^^^ Smiley

Thank you! We will consider this.

For now we have initiated minting of both brass coins with different plating color and PURE COPPER coins as well!

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 06:14:33 AM

the left looks like antique copper, the right like antique brass.
But i don't need copper and brass, when it's possible to get shiny silver ones.

Thank you! The pure silver ones are ready and available for purchase at: http://cryptonic.net or directly in PM. 25 coins are left at this moment.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 07:58:36 AM

Dear friends!

The test pure copper coin is at the left. At this moment without painting Monero sign with Orange and Grey.
What do you think? Should we keep it like this? Or better add Monero colors as with the pure silver coins?

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 04:41:32 PM

Dear friends!

The test pure copper coin is at the left. At this moment without painting Monero sign with Orange and Grey.
What do you think? Should we keep it like this? Or better add Monero colors as with the pure silver coins?

Unpainted looks great!   Cool  Not sure if Monero Orange will go well with the shiny copper.

Can I buy a Mustang Box of 500 oz?   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:26:18 PM

Dear friends!

That test coin on the far left is awesome - I agree with Icebreaker, no colors keeps it much cleaner looking!  You should auction off those test/proof coins at some point -  I'm sure someone would pay for them! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Harpua

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:26:45 AM

Honestly, I like the middle coin the best... something about the darker color appeals to me.  But regardless, I'm glad to have gotten one of your 2015 models and looking forward to whatever you put out this year.  Just need to worry about accumulating as much as I can right now so I can pay for these expenses Cheesy
bitwhizz
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:14:35 PM

My favourite is the coin on the left.
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 11:18:29 AM

Dear friends!

Unpainted looks great!   Cool  Not sure if Monero Orange will go well with the shiny copper.

Can I buy a Mustang Box of 500 oz?   Grin

Do you mind if we send you a new copper coin as a free sample to evaluate it first? Smiley

I will feel more comfortable to sell you a bunch after that when we are absolutely sure it's exactly what you really want.

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 11:29:17 AM

My favourite is the coin on the left.

Honestly, I like the middle coin the best... something about the darker color appeals to me.  But regardless, I'm glad to have gotten one of your 2015 models and looking forward to whatever you put out this year.  Just need to worry about accumulating as much as I can right now so I can pay for these expenses Cheesy

That test coin on the far left is awesome - I agree with Icebreaker, no colors keeps it much cleaner looking!  You should auction off those test/proof coins at some point -  I'm sure someone would pay for them! Wink

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will be happy to send you these samples free of charge.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:17:56 PM

Got my new 2016 coins today, looking fantastic, should grade very well, thanks!  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 09:35:54 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 02:50:08 AM by iCEBREAKER

Unpainted looks great!   Cool  Not sure if Monero Orange will go well with the shiny copper.

Can I buy a Mustang Box of 500 oz?   Grin

Do you mind if we send you a new copper coin as a free sample to evaluate it first? Smiley

I will feel more comfortable to sell you a bunch after that when we are absolutely sure it's exactly what you really want.

That would be great!  I'm happy to put up some pictures and a review for potential buyers to consider.   Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:12:42 PM

These coins are absolutely amazing!
Can you make one "physical bitcoin" coin for me with the same ingredients?
I would love to get one of them.

P.S, I was your customer, long time ago. Grin
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 11:10:55 AM

These coins are absolutely amazing!
Can you make one "physical bitcoin" coin for me with the same ingredients?
I would love to get one of them.

P.S, I was your customer, long time ago. Grin

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. We still have some silver plated Bitcoins in stock:

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:17:11 PM

Dear friends!

Hey cryptonic, here are 2 of the above coins graded from ANACS, the plated ones. The others are in the mail to you tomorrow! Thanks again! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
pat__boy

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:57:13 PM

i'm not able to buy it on the website Sad when i click the purshase button.... it only search without finding nothing. Thx have a nice day !
pat__boy

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:06:24 PM

i'm not able to buy it on the website Sad when i click the purshase button.... it only search without finding nothing. Thx have a nice day !

Just send a pm to cryptonic21 and he will set you up, I know they had some site issues lately.

thx !
pat__boy

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:48:07 PM

Okay.. monero buy is working... just not the BTC one Tongue thx !
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 03:51:47 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 02:43:29 AM by cryptonic21

2016 copper and brass Monero coins

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:02:10 PM

Is there a way to put 3 different coins (one of each Brass, Bronze, Copper to be paid in BTC) in the shop's cart, then fill out the info one time...or do I have to place 3 separate orders?

cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 04:34:45 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 04:45:11 PM by cryptonic21

Is there a way to put 3 different coins (one of each Brass, Bronze, Copper to be paid in BTC) in the shop's cart, then fill out the info one time...or do I have to place 3 separate orders?

Sorry for the inconvenience. We can arrange any order manually in PM.

greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:22:06 PM

Received some 2016 Copper, Brass, & pure Silver Monero coins from Cryptonic.

XMR fans won't be dissapointed.  Wink

Thank you!

Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:52:29 AM

Really interested in these. Sad that I didn't buy Monero when it was like 0.0025.

Doesn't this belong in the collector's section? I see the Shibanu Dogecoins and the Lealana Litecoins there.
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 12:31:43 PM

Dear friends,

Only 3 pure silver Monero coins from the last batch (with soft enamel orange and grey, 30 minted) are in stock at the moment:

14 pure silver Monero coins (without soft enamel, just pure silver, everything else is the same with the previous batch) are in production and available for pre-order now:

https://cryptonic.net/product/order/9/

We have also more affordable pure copper and brass Monero coins:

https://cryptonic.net/product/order/6/

https://cryptonic.net/product/order/7/

https://cryptonic.net/product/order/8/

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:43:21 PM

Dear friends,

Only 3 pure silver Monero coins from the last batch (with soft enamel orange and grey, 30 minted) are in stock at the moment:

14 pure silver Monero coins (without soft enamel, just pure silver, everything else is the same with the previous batch) are in production and available for pre-order now:

Awesome, thanks. Will there only be 14 of those pure silvers produced this year? Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 12:59:07 PM

Dear friends,

Awesome, thanks. Will there only be 14 of those pure silvers produced this year? Smiley

Yes. After that we will change the design again to keep it rare.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:12:07 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 12:58:25 AM by owlcatz

Dear friends,

Yes. After that we will change the design again to keep it rare.

Edit - well I ordered via XMR on the site, but I bought the wrong coin, i meant the pure silver I mentioned above not the orange / grey one.

I think I paid a few XMR too much. Drop me a pm, I sent you an email too while the forum was down.  Thanks! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Serge78

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

Hello, few days ago I paid 3 monero coins on cryptonic.net (transaction acad6d........af30), but I not recieved confirmation to my order. Is this order recieved by you?
Serge78

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

Hello, few days ago I paid 3 monero coins on cryptonic.net (transaction acad6d........af30), but I not recieved confirmation to my order. Is this order recieved by you?

Send a pm to cryptonic21 and I'm sure he will take care of it for you.  Smiley

I send PM to cryptonic21  (September 27, 2017, 11:37:13 AM)- no answer Sad
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:13:17 AM

Send a pm to cryptonic21 and I'm sure he will take care of it for you.  Smiley

I send PM to cryptonic21  (September 27, 2017, 11:37:13 AM)- no answer Sad

Hi Serge78,

PM sent.

Serge78

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

Cryptonic, very-very SORRY, this is my mistake with transfer Sad
selffish

Activity: 208
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:59:33 AM

do you have some loaded coins or only nature coins?
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

Will you be producing any more of the silver coins with the orange/grey enamel?

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
cryptonic21 (OP)

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:11:39 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 05:25:17 PM by cryptonic21

Will you be producing any more of the silver coins with the orange/grey enamel?

58 pure silver Monero coins with orange/grey enamel devoted to Helium Hydra produced in the end of 2017. Some coins have been sold and few more graded at ANACS.

These coins contain no loaded value but can be linked to XMR wallets with base58 ids engraved on the rims with a help of custom entropy for deterministic wallet at https://moneroaddress.org/

There is an auction going on for these coins at this moment:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3072082.msg31655914#msg31655914

DoYouCrypto?

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Great coins really love all of them. Just a small suggestion, I think making a Twitter account will give you more attention for sure than facebook since the whole community is active on Twitter Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: