Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i quit  (Read 142513 times)
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:53:04 AM

Any block explorer available?

Im working on one as we speak. It will be listed on http://cryptoplorer.com

Cintron.

Thanks so much for the block explorer.. send me a pm with your address I have 1 mil ldoge for you since you were first to produce and if you would can you direct me to a how to or something to help me with creating my own block explorer.. Im not by any means fluent in Linux.. but I can get the job done lol.. so you would have to bear with me.. Not in any hurry..

Best Regards
d57heinz
Doug

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
aquitasIJ (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:58:18 AM

with the pos staking weighted the way tis, the largest wallets will have a much greater probability of finding blocks and therefore their % of coins owned will always increase while smaller holders % of supply will always decrease........the ultimate in the rich getting richer Smiley

so any suckers buying in a small holding will ultimately lose out to the larger holders.

not that i don't think finding set block by pos isn't a way forward, just in this design its a fail.
nope

nope what? nope you can't read? nope you forgot your toothbrush? or nope your probability of finding a block isn't your weight v network weight?
Sour grapes
Nope about this "not that i don't think finding set block by pos isn't a way forward, just in this design its a fail."
It is actually a good design.You need to think about it instead of just saying things.

Tell me what you don't like.
You don't like that blocks are found with pos 2.0 algo which is much more secure.
or you don't like that the rewards are like mining rewards.

I do not see why you are arguing about people with more coins will find more blocks. The reason they find more blocks and the reason they deserve to find more blocks is because they have a bigger stake in this and they will not want their coins to lose value by doing bad things.
Proof of stake is a form of mining. Blocks rewards are here to give people an incentive to process transactions. When they find a block they get paid for it.

Think of it as the payment protocol that it is. And not as the get rich quick scheme that you want it to be.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:06:38 AM

with the pos staking weighted the way tis, the largest wallets will have a much greater probability of finding blocks and therefore their % of coins owned will always increase while smaller holders % of supply will always decrease........the ultimate in the rich getting richer Smiley

so any suckers buying in a small holding will ultimately lose out to the larger holders.

not that i don't think finding set block by pos isn't a way forward, just in this design its a fail.
nope

nope what? nope you can't read? nope you forgot your toothbrush? or nope your probability of finding a block isn't your weight v network weight?
Sour grapes
Nope about this "not that i don't think finding set block by pos isn't a way forward, just in this design its a fail."
It is actually a good design.You need to think about it instead of just saying things.

You don't like that blocks are found with pos 2.0 algo which is much more secure.

I do not see why you are arguing about people with more coins will find more blocks. The reason they find more blocks and the reason they deserve to find more blocks is because they have a bigger stake in this and they will not want their coins to lose value by doing bad things.
Proof of stake is a form of mining. Blocks rewards are here to give people an incentive to process transactions. When they find a block they get paid for it.

Think of it as the payment protocol that it is. And not as the get rich quick scheme that you want it to be.

agree with this. Smiley
aquitasIJ (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:07:08 AM

The twitter account @LiteDoge is not us.
It is just impersonating.
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 01:07:37 AM

Dev: Kudos on such an incredible POS design, first time i see this on any coin.

This stakes like a champ and POW coins will be a lot less than what most of us thought, we're closing to block 3k already.

Great job!

donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:13:01 AM

to those getting all the orphans im curious to how many connections to the nework you have.. If you didn't compile with upnp support then you should set the port=44444 ie. in your litedoge.conf file  then allow that port thru on your router..so that you can receive connections aswell as transmit blocks/transactions.. if you only have 8 then that is most likely the issue.. you don't have access thru your firewall/router to get more connections.. just hover your mouse over the signal bars lower right of gui wallet.. or ./litedoged getinfo on command line..  

Best Regards
d57heinz

yeah I only have 2 connections which i know is not right.

Will have to try what you suggested

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sic840

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:28:21 AM

Trex ninja add. muahahaha
Alkhara

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:28:29 AM

Should my Stake be zero on my wallet balances?

It says I have reached maturity on XXX coin weight.

But I don't see any staking txs or anything showing me I am actually staking.

Any ideas?
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:33:27 AM

to those getting all the orphans im curious to how many connections to the nework you have.. If you didn't compile with upnp support then you should set the port=44444 ie. in your litedoge.conf file  then allow that port thru on your router..so that you can receive connections aswell as transmit blocks/transactions.. if you only have 8 then that is most likely the issue.. you don't have access thru your firewall/router to get more connections.. just hover your mouse over the signal bars lower right of gui wallet.. or ./litedoged getinfo on command line..  

Best Regards
d57heinz

yeah I only have 2 connections which i know is not right.

Will have to try what you suggested

yea currently  I have  "connections" : 79,

you def need to check you router or firewall.  and you can use any port   so port=12345 or whatever you have open.. 

Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
freedomsr40

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:34:47 AM

ill give it a shot, good luck everyone Smiley
hayan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:40:27 AM

Already hit BitTrex... wow, that's got to be a record. o_O
aquitasIJ (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:42:23 AM

Should my Stake be zero on my wallet balances?

It says I have reached maturity on XXX coin weight.

But I don't see any staking txs or anything showing me I am actually staking.

Any ideas?
Takes time to find a block.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:42:37 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 01:53:00 AM by kelsey

nope

Sour grapes

not sour grapes at all just explaining reality of it, hey I could go buy up a huge stake and play the winning the most pos stake myself, so it isnt sour grapes.

just stating to small players with personal weight vs network weight the way the pos block are mined that those with the larger stakes over time will increase not just their coinage but there overall % of the network which in turn will make the probability of mining a new block increase..u can see where that goes overtime....while smaller players the opposite effect.

whether u think thats ok, thats life, doesn't make me wrong and small holders will lose out with this coin....just reminding people as 99% of this forum really suck at simple math.

hey i don't hate pos being used to find blocks, i think its a great idea, just has to be thought out better, bitbean tried days of the largest stakers turning off as some way of making up for it, but yeah token effort at best.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 02:01:28 AM

guys any advise to setup this wallet or if you can point me to the guide thanks

Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:02:50 AM

LiteDoge.conf
addnode=45.56.117.191
addnode=212.71.254.189
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 02:12:03 AM

nope

Sour grapes

not sour grapes at all just explaining reality of it, hey I could go buy up a huge stake and play the winning the most pos stake myself, so it isnt sour grapes.

just stating to small players with personal weight vs network weight the way the pos block are mined that those with the larger stakes over time will increase not just their coinage but there overall % of the network which in turn will make the probability of mining a new block increase..u can see where that goes overtime....while smaller players the opposite effect.

whether u think thats ok, thats life, doesn't make me wrong and small holders will lose out with this coin....just reminding people as 99% of this forum really suck at simple math.

hey i don't hate pos being used to find blocks, i think its a great idea, just has to be thought out better, bitbean tried days of the largest stakers turning off as some way of making up for it, but yeah token effort at best.

Kelsey, you seem to have no clue as to how POS 2.0 works, so here's an interesting read for you:
http://blackcoin.co/blackcoin-pos-protocol-v2-whitepaper.pdf

Ldoge is a very good implementation of pos 2.0, so if what you're trying to do is fud for whoever hires you and get some cheap coins...
Good luck Wink

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:42:08 AM

nope

Sour grapes

Kelsey, you seem to have no clue as to how POS 2.0 works, so here's an interesting read for you:

Ldoge is a very good implementation of pos 2.0, so if what you're trying to do is fud for whoever hires you and get some cheap coins...
Good luck Wink

lol yeah who hires me? i think i've been around these parts long enough that i speak for myself, i'm even one of the very few here not in the quest for more fiat.

i want to see the development of good alts.

one minute i'm told "nope" next yeah its true but the large holders deserve more....hmm

so ur saying to me those with more coinage don't have an increased probability of finding pos blocks?

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:53:58 AM

nope

Sour grapes

Good luck Wink

lol yeah who hires me? i think i've been around these parts long enough that i speak for myself, i'm even one of the very few here not in the quest for more fiat.

i want to see the development of good alts.

one minute i'm told "nope" next yeah its true but the large holders deserve more....hmm

so ur saying to me those with more coinage don't have an increased probability of finding pos blocks?

People with more mining power mine more blocks.

Doesn't mean that they find EVERY block.

I still suggest keeping the thread free of argumentative posts that don't do anything besides name-call.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:56:52 AM

Launched on Bittrex Smiley Good work guys!!! Now let's do a good ol' fashioned DOGE pump and get this coin to over 200 sats!!! If anyone can make that happen that would make this dying child's last wish come true Cheesy I think it could be very possible if we all work together and make people want this coin, no wait thirst for this coin and we set the sells so thin and cheap that they have to buy up to over 200 sats to get any of them!!! This coin is OURS!!! They make take our wives but they will never take our tiny fucking LITEDOGE!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

aquitasIJ (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:00:45 AM

Kelsey, if you don't like it just leave.
Also to piss you off:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: