Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i quit  (Read 142513 times)
Fielding

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:43:28 PM

moneysupply" : 1435229000.00000000

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.Snxk6g6mdycdCeWoAQcWtsRsmPJGaGMywb
bitcom

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:10:10 PM

DICE site created with 1000000 LDOGE bankroll.
http://www.litedogedice.com
Good Luck!

Is the script legit?
No back doors or anything?

i have the same script, if he bought the original one there is flaw in bets and admin might lose all coins if not fixed, if he downloaded nulled/free one then there are many more flaws but only if used with BTC or LTC

I have a other script that will come up later with some more options and a rainbot so people can get free coins to play with.
Should be tonight Smiley

No nulled or flawed sh*t

The script is genuine and it was reviewed not to contain backdoors.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:12:38 PM

So you payed 1BTC or more for it and can verify it?
Not often that you see a newbie with their own dice site.

bitcom

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:31:28 PM

So you payed 1BTC or more for it and can verify it?
Not often that you see a newbie with their own dice site.
I paid 1.1 BTC for the script and checked it afterwards.
insanetackle

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:37:11 PM

can someone help me with this?

EXCEPTION:st13runtime_error
CDB:Error -30974, cant open database

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:44:22 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=909282.0

Check it out, just to be sure that peoples coins are safe.

bitcom

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:49:25 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=909282.0

Check it out, just to be sure that peoples coins are safe.
That's an old pirated version of this script. The site has the newest paid version.
TradingAce

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 02:49:30 PM

Thinking about doing a giveaway of up to ~ 1M L'Doge soon....
Get some more ppl on board and spread some awareness.
Suggestions or comments?

https://twitter.com/TradesAce/status/578053435230040064
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:11:42 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 03:24:31 PM by kelsey

Kelsey, if you don't like it just leave.
Also to piss you off:

sorry what? missed what would piss me off about that?

so why should i piss off, this is an open section of the forum discussing alt currency, you'd think anyone wanting to develop a decent one would want people to highlight the flaws, so we can all improve and develop a real useable alt currency?

outside this forum i've been in groups experimenting alot and developing and improving on pos.

I have explained it to you
I have explained to you what you keep going on about but you don't understand it.
Litedoge is a payment protocol. Rewards in the first 40k blocks are only for distribution of the coin.
After that the rewards are less than 10k coins per block and go down slowly to only tx fees
The rewards wont be for distribution of the coin but for the processing the transactions securely.
It is a good system. You do not like it fine. Bye. I put you on ignore because this is getting too much.

you've yet to explain anything about how the largest holders won't get most the rewards and therefore continually increase their overall network % at the expense of the smaller holders?

you've just said first "nope", as if what I was saying wasn't true, then you said it was but that's acceptable.

you've acted from the start as if my questioning was designed as a call out that your coins a scamcoin, which was not my intent, but by the replies ie dodging of explaining clearly why I am wrong, or explaining how you guys will fix the flaw, its kinda starting to look like please please just shhh til we make our fiat on this?

bitbean for example with a similar system has atleast tried ie by having a day where the largest holders don't connect so those with less can get some pos block, token effort imo but atleast they've thought about the problem.

Kelsey, correct me if i'm wrong but;

It looks like the only thing u try to do is FUD, u saw a perfect launch, a great community, many exchanges what want us on there exchange and after that u start fudding.
If u dont ment to fud, why u dont PM the dev? Why u post negative comments in this topic ( ofc its free for all, u have ur right to do so.. ) everybody is positive, just not you. If u have some positive feedbacks PM the dev.
Because u spread fud here, i dont see any tought from your side that u want to help this community, if u tried to help this community you should PM the dev. But u don't. That's why it just looks pure fud what nobody cares.

There is always a shithead on every topic, and you are here the shithead. Anyway, we dont need it, and if u have something what can help us, please share that by sending an PM to the dev. I'm 100% that he will look at every positive feedbacks he get.

main reason because its an open source community for a decentralised currency, the coin shouldn't be about the dev, and in this alt section threads should be discussions on alt coins for which I am opening. the dev is unlikely to be the dev and maybe someone in the community has a solution.

its not FUD,I am just stating what I see and seeing if anyone has a solution, and instead most this community doesn't want to hear, and wants to simply attack the messenger. so its obviously a make some quick fiat community, not a community willing to improve to have a longterm coin.

fine I get it have fun

It doesn't unfairly reward large holders though.  The point of POS V2 is to reward those who stake 24/7.  You brought up bitbean and while they have a flat reward like LDOGE, they don't have a true implementation of POS V2 because coin age is still a factor.  Bitbean had capped the coin age at 24 hours "to discourage hoarding" or some such nonsense.  When what they really did is encourage hoarding because the only way to accumulate enough weight to stake is to have huge inputs because you don't gain more coin age after 24 hours.

Max coin age isn't a factor here because beyond the 8 hour minimum age, it won't increase your chance of staking.

POS V2 is actually a fairer implementation for smaller holders because they can get a leg up on large holders by keeping their client online 24/7.  Further, the long maturation time (510 blocks) encourages keeping your coins split up into many smaller inputs rather than one large input.  The guy who only has 1 million LDOGE but keeps his client open 24/7 and splits his coins up into many small inputs has an advantage over a guy with 1 billion LDOGE who only opens his wallet for a few hours every other day and doesn't worry about the size of his inputs.  The former will hit (proportionally) more blocks than the latter.

yes and thats like the dumbest sidetrack reply ever, that bloody 1 billion users can equally divide their stake up and kill that 1 million guy v blocks found....your reply is completely besides the point.

and the max coin age not being a factor even makes it worse for the little guy, otherwise they could build a larger network weight to compete with the larger holders who leave their wallet on all the time.

and yes v2 encourages u to split, which even further helps the larger holders as they can split into more and larger chunks.

you know the biggest holders have huge advantage over small holder and that increasing over time, meant all things being equal. hell you could say if that 1 billion didn't leave there wallet on at all they'd not get more returns then someone with 100 000 so this coins fair  Roll Eyes

again I wasn't initially trying to call you guys out. I was just pointing out a flaw thinking you guys might be intelligent enough to have a solution (which would help others on pos projects) but yeah the defensive garbage replies that twist and don't directly admit the problem show well........... Grin

anyways I am wasting my time here, so have fun with it.
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 03:18:12 PM

this stakes pretty good. I like it.
magesnic

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:29:51 PM

check this https://twitter.com/ShadowRunnerBTC/status/578213661883424768
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:34:20 PM

so whats everyone name the .conf file? and what info is in it? thanks
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:36:35 PM

Wow, what a difficulty drop was 600's when I last posted, now 200's
Tuwie2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:37:09 PM

This is what I got

litedoge.conf

Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
rpcport=14443
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=45.56.117.191
addnode=212.71.254.189
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:37:26 PM

litedoge.conf
Fielding

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:54:09 PM

Any updates from dev?

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.Snxk6g6mdycdCeWoAQcWtsRsmPJGaGMywb
ozgr
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:58:50 PM

240k litedoge wallet
stake your weight is 5
network weight is 456464846
reward 10681 days Shocked
Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:03:46 PM

dont worry i had 40600 days Cheesy and got few blocks  100k
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:05:03 PM

240k litedoge wallet
stake your weight is 5
network weight is 456464846
reward 10681 days Shocked

That means that only 5 of your coins are matured.

Once all 240k of them are matured, you'll have more.

For example, I have ~3 Mill matured right now and my expected stake time is two hours.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 04:06:24 PM

Kelsey, if you don't like it just leave.
Also to piss you off:

sorry what? missed what would piss me off about that?

so why should i piss off, this is an open section of the forum discussing alt currency, you'd think anyone wanting to develop a decent one would want people to highlight the flaws, so we can all improve and develop a real useable alt currency?

outside this forum i've been in groups experimenting alot and developing and improving on pos.

I have explained it to you
I have explained to you what you keep going on about but you don't understand it.
Litedoge is a payment protocol. Rewards in the first 40k blocks are only for distribution of the coin.
After that the rewards are less than 10k coins per block and go down slowly to only tx fees
The rewards wont be for distribution of the coin but for the processing the transactions securely.
It is a good system. You do not like it fine. Bye. I put you on ignore because this is getting too much.

you've yet to explain anything about how the largest holders won't get most the rewards and therefore continually increase their overall network % at the expense of the smaller holders?

you've just said first "nope", as if what I was saying wasn't true, then you said it was but that's acceptable.

you've acted from the start as if my questioning was designed as a call out that your coins a scamcoin, which was not my intent, but by the replies ie dodging of explaining clearly why I am wrong, or explaining how you guys will fix the flaw, its kinda starting to look like please please just shhh til we make our fiat on this?

bitbean for example with a similar system has atleast tried ie by having a day where the largest holders don't connect so those with less can get some pos block, token effort imo but atleast they've thought about the problem.

Kelsey, correct me if i'm wrong but;

It looks like the only thing u try to do is FUD, u saw a perfect launch, a great community, many exchanges what want us on there exchange and after that u start fudding.
If u dont ment to fud, why u dont PM the dev? Why u post negative comments in this topic ( ofc its free for all, u have ur right to do so.. ) everybody is positive, just not you. If u have some positive feedbacks PM the dev.
Because u spread fud here, i dont see any tought from your side that u want to help this community, if u tried to help this community you should PM the dev. But u don't. That's why it just looks pure fud what nobody cares.

There is always a shithead on every topic, and you are here the shithead. Anyway, we dont need it, and if u have something what can help us, please share that by sending an PM to the dev. I'm 100% that he will look at every positive feedbacks he get.

main reason because its an open source community for a decentralised currency, the coin shouldn't be about the dev, and in this alt section threads should be discussions on alt coins for which I am opening. the dev is unlikely to be the dev and maybe someone in the community has a solution.

its not FUD,I am just stating what I see and seeing if anyone has a solution, and instead most this community doesn't want to hear, and wants to simply attack the messenger. so its obviously a make some quick fiat community, not a community willing to improve to have a longterm coin.

fine I get it have fun

It doesn't unfairly reward large holders though.  The point of POS V2 is to reward those who stake 24/7.  You brought up bitbean and while they have a flat reward like LDOGE, they don't have a true implementation of POS V2 because coin age is still a factor.  Bitbean had capped the coin age at 24 hours "to discourage hoarding" or some such nonsense.  When what they really did is encourage hoarding because the only way to accumulate enough weight to stake is to have huge inputs because you don't gain more coin age after 24 hours.

Max coin age isn't a factor here because beyond the 8 hour minimum age, it won't increase your chance of staking.

POS V2 is actually a fairer implementation for smaller holders because they can get a leg up on large holders by keeping their client online 24/7.  Further, the long maturation time (510 blocks) encourages keeping your coins split up into many smaller inputs rather than one large input.  The guy who only has 1 million LDOGE but keeps his client open 24/7 and splits his coins up into many small inputs has an advantage over a guy with 1 billion LDOGE who only opens his wallet for a few hours every other day and doesn't worry about the size of his inputs.  The former will hit (proportionally) more blocks than the latter.

yes and thats like the dumbest sidetrack reply ever, that bloody 1 billion users can equally divide their stake up and kill that 1 million guy v blocks found....your reply is completely besides the point.

and the max coin age not being a factor even makes it worse for the little guy, otherwise they could build a larger network weight to compete with the larger holders who leave their wallet on all the time.

and yes v2 encourages u to split, which even further helps the larger holders as they can split into more and larger chunks.

you know the biggest holders have huge advantage over small holder and that increasing over time, meant all things being equal. hell you could say if that 1 billion didn't leave there wallet on at all they'd not get more returns then someone with 100 000 so this coins fair  Roll Eyes

again I wasn't initially trying to call you guys out. I was just pointing out a flaw thinking you guys might be intelligent enough to have a solution (which would help others on pos projects) but yeah the defensive garbage replies that twist and don't directly admit the problem show well........... Grin

anyways I am wasting my time here, so have fun with it.

Fine.  All things being equal, the guy who holds 10% of the coins will get 10% of new blocks.  The guy who holds 90% of the coins will get 90% of new blocks.

If the guy who holds 10% of the coins splits his coins up into small inputs and leaves his wallet open 24/7, he may get 11% or so of the new blocks instead.

Every sentence of your reply is incorrect.  Large holders do not have unfair advantage over small holders.  I'm not going to accuse you of FUD, but you are talking out your ass because you clearly don't understand how POS V2 works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: