Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you vote for, dear friends?  (Voting closed: March 16, 2015, 07:29:18 PM)
Increase minimal withdrawal - 17 (68%)
Increase fee - 0 (0%)
Add delay on withdrawal - 8 (32%)
Total Voters: 25

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-stack V2.0  (Read 30798 times)
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 11:22:07 PM

No, if you had level four you'll get level three.
But we are open to new ideas.

And something happened to our site again. I hate it

BTC STACK imagine if you had invested 4.5 BTC ($1297)in top level after paying all the otheres. You with draw once and instantly lose over a $1000 dollars. How would anyone make anymoney you would just piss everyone off and most would just not buy. Who would buy any of those levels knowing A. they are over a $1000, if they withdraw they lose their upgrade and if they keep off from withdrawing then the site could go down at any minute.

You really need to rethink this.

But like I said, cheers I like how you are working with us and discussing the best solution. Like I said I really like your site

But being at level 5 you earn 1 BTC in 30 hours. So in a week you get your money back, don't you? In 7,5 days you get 1 BTC for free.
It's up to a person how to invest their money. You only need to get patience, that the reason, not absurd.

Except that most people aren't going to wait til they've accumulated the full ROI to withdraw in one shot. Nobody
trusts sites like yours (no offense meant, but too many crop up and disappear with hundreds of BTC if not more),
so they tend to withdraw each time they reach the minimum amount required for withdrawal.

enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:24:09 PM

Yeah, but
"Dear friend. Due to huge bot group disclosure withdrawals for level 1 users are prohibited until morning. Sorry for inconvenience"

so much confidence
trust is earned over time, and this is the wrong way

I will agree he is not handling this the best way Smiley I do believe he may be legitimately trying to set this up so it stays but what he cant see is he needs to gain that trust first. And losing a level everytime you withdraw is not the way to do it
IsThisDutch

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:27:27 PM

Yeah, but
"Dear friend. Due to huge bot group disclosure withdrawals for level 1 users are prohibited until morning. Sorry for inconvenience"

so much confidence

I will agree he is not handling this the best way Smiley I do believe he may be legitimately trying to set this up so it stays but what he cant see is he needs to gain that trust first. And losing a level everytime you withdraw is not the way to do it

If it was losing a lever every time I'd be quite okay. That takes 2 weeks to rebuy and gain x2 again. But you lose ALL levels. That's hundreds of dollars thrown away.
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:29:40 PM

Yeah, but

so much confidence

If it was losing a lever every time I'd be quite okay. That takes 2 weeks to rebuy and gain x2 again. But you lose ALL levels. That's thousands of dollars thrown away.

You only lose one level now, he has changed that now. I think I convinced him to change it! : I still think losing one of the top levels is pretty hard though even to the lower level considering top level costs nearly $1000.

p.s i slightly corrected your post
qtbutts

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:40:53 PM

It sucks for most of us because we are being penalized for doing nothing but enjoying your site, Not using multiple accounts and stuff. Dont you find it a little unfair for those who have been there and been completely honest?

Also, Did you say we would lose a level for withdrawing? That sounds kinda... Bad. Like really bad. Unfair if you ask me.
Btc-stack (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:55:20 PM

Yeah, but

so much confidence

If it was losing a lever every time I'd be quite okay. That takes 2 weeks to rebuy and gain x2 again. But you lose ALL levels. That's thousands of dollars thrown away.

You only lose one level now, he has changed that now. I think I convinced him to change it! : I still think losing one of the top levels is pretty hard though even to the lower level considering top level costs nearly $1000.

p.s i slightly corrected your post

Today at 06:47:43 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #184
Okay, okay

Let it be

You won't get busted down to the freebie level after a withdrawal. You'll get a previous level.

Done
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 12:17:43 AM

wait !
Did should now all individually to ask for basic level?

Friendly advice (free): I really have to do a fair minimum a month or two so that people have confidence in your program, and then invest in it

kokoblocko

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:10:35 AM

i have 1200/10min  Cheesy
CryptoStake

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:51:36 AM

It's very nice, I had already run. Looks very attractive with a new concept.
We will wait for the end result will look like. Hopefully unlike its predecessors are already dead.
Hopefully BTC-stack can survive for long time.
Btc-stack (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:31:50 AM

Hello.

3731 bots was BANNED forever!
Thanks for your patiens......
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:44:47 AM

Hello.

BRILLIANT! Lets hope we can get this site lasting as long as possible, work with us, gain our trust and then see where we go from there. And he is not just banning people at random. I have never used a bot and my stack been clinging all night. AND if you get banned while the site is buggy, if you PM him and explain he will remove you.

I hope you continue to work with the few people trying to help this site/business amist all the scammees being scammed. LIke you said you practice isn't perfect but the level of co-operation (whether to gain fake trust or not) has been very helpful.

NOW if we can just get you to think of a different way round this lose a level thing. There has to be a more logical way of doing this while still keeping money in the system to pay.
CryptoStake

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:48:55 AM

Hello.

Wow cool ... many who use bots.
This is a concern for you who use bots, be careful with your toys  Cheesy
Btc-stack seems not to mess with the perpetrators of fraud
lucasanremo

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:05:40 AM

why banned me i no have bot realy .....  Huh
my address no have bvot
1FH4rkkcsYqrv1XNFRAVG9hmgGXZfCqg4a
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:21:57 AM

my address no have bvot

PM him the situation is he is very reasonable
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:23:24 AM

Hello.

This is a concern for you who use bots, be careful with your toys  Cheesy

I hope people are waking up the fact that it all these freebies with their 100 accounts and bots are the ones fucking it up for all us who want to pay but want the site to last as long as possible and forcing these guys to run sooner than they normally would. I would happily take a few hours down time even on my own paid account if it means we can flush these fuckers out
CryptoStake

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:32:32 AM

Hello.

This is a concern for you who use bots, be careful with your toys  Cheesy

I hope people are waking up the fact that it all these freebies with their 100 accounts and bots are the ones fucking it up for all us who want to pay but want the site to last as long as possible and forcing these guys to run sooner than they normally would. I would happily take a few hours down time even on my own paid account if it means we can flush these fuckers out

+1
I really agree with, they do not think that they've been given free but they still do things to hurt us all
Greedy people who want to benefit by way of harming others, should be cleaned and should not be given another chance.
lucasanremo

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:01:52 AM

i dont undestand why think i am bot i never use bot
i hope unbanned me  Sad
lucasanremo

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:47:33 AM

my address no have bvot

PM him the situation is he is very reasonable

i dont know him?
help me for now please who have send a message  i am new thanks
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:02:04 AM

Hello.

BRILLIANT! Lets hope we can get this site lasting as long as possible, work with us, gain our trust and then see where we go from there. And he is not just banning people at random. I have never used a bot and my stack been clinging all night. AND if you get banned while the site is buggy, if you PM him and explain he will remove you.

I hope you continue to work with the few people trying to help this site/business amist all the scammees being scammed. LIke you said you practice isn't perfect but the level of co-operation (whether to gain fake trust or not) has been very helpful.

NOW if we can just get you to think of a different way round this lose a level thing. There has to be a more logical way of doing this while still keeping money in the system to pay.

I'm surprised he hasn't put at least *some* advertising on the site yet. I'm sure that if he did, many of us would
be only too happy to click on the ads and generate some income for him that way.

lucasanremo

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:08:49 AM

i am really sad because i am human  Cry
who i have send pm message for explain my problem
please help me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: