Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 10:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Primedice Is Rigged Thread  (Read 4604 times)
Vezalke

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:25:38 AM

People remember their loses, but sadly not all the winnings. I trust primedice 100%.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:07:05 PM

As i said before if you are going to post as proofs your loosing streaks at least post something incredibly difficult to happen like 40 loses in a row and then other 40 loses in a row in the same day or something like that, it still wouldnt be proof but it is something almost impossible. But posting losing streaks of 10 in a row? Come on man thats just trolling
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:13:08 PM

I don't believe Primedice is rigged.
Primedice is the most popular dice site.
If the site is rigged, people would have found out by now.
I think it is more likely people blame their losses on the site.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:26:54 PM

Don't just say luck, I want a real answer. You're going to be caught soon and I know it.

I would suggest you to take some time to learn how "provably fair" works and verify all your bets one by one.
You will then either get a concrete proof for your "PD is rigged" argument or you will realize you actually just had some bad luck.

Cyrax89721

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:35:37 PM

Don't be unprofessional, deal with this the right way and answer my question. Why do so many users hit unbelievable streaks extremely often? Don't just say luck, I want a real answer. You're going to be caught soon and I know it.

Holy shit dude, how can you be this fucking dense?  Selective hearing much?  The question has been answered multiple times and you keep ignoring it.  CHECK. YOUR. GODDAMN. BETS.  You are provided the opportunity to choose half the seed which is used to determine the roll number that is generated.  The important part that seems to apply here is that each roll is independent of one another which technically means, while improbable, an infinite losing streak can happen.  How are you not getting this?  Do you need it broken down and explained even further?  

Given that we are allowed the opportunity to check each individual roll against a set of strict guidelines on how the roll numbers are generated, I can't even fathom a way that the site could be "rigging" it.  Like there's some group of gnomes sitting behind some computers who selectively chooses who to give a fucking 10 red streak to on the fly?

What is the magic answer that will satisfy you?  Alright fine, I'll play along; Primedice is rigged!  Great, now what?  Do I get to join the club with the .01% of people in the community who actually truly believe this?

By the way, that was a shitty troll you did last night to Poloniex, claiming rather gleefully that you scammed them.  What sane, non-trollish person would go to one website and claim it's rigged, then boast about scamming another?  I'm glad they disproved the double-withdrawal you claimed to achieved since it helped further prove your intentions around these parts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: