Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up!  (Read 38058 times)
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:43:20 PM

It is a pitty that you have no referral program. Now it's not interesting for me to place it in my faucetlist
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:46:05 PM

I've been using this service lately. It's a great idea and opportunity to maybe build up some bits. I really like it, thank you. I also wouldn't mind a referrals system. Good luck!

isanx

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:11:01 PM

hi.. I've been at level 6 and nearly level 7, whether it's safe if I do not make a withdrawal?
m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:19:40 PM

Since when you put on page that little game "connect the dots", I cant play robotcoingame from my smartphone or tablet. This is a major limitation for me because I always have a smartphone with me, but not a PC. Maybe you'll find a solution to load robotcoin page on smartphone or tablet.

yah you are right... I'll look at this right away!
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:33:14 PM

Since when you put on page that little game "connect the dots", I cant play robotcoingame from my smartphone or tablet. This is a major limitation for me because I always have a smartphone with me, but not a PC. Maybe you'll find a solution to load robotcoin page on smartphone or tablet.

Mobile is fixed now!
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:50:57 PM

Sorry I forgot to mention, this morning the levelings were reset to go with current balance, so those who got the extra levels from my error earlier, unfortunately go de-leveled. I'm sorry if this inconvenienced anyone, if you were de-leveled, just pm me and I'll put you back to the level you were before.
patrexisme

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:32:56 AM

a good faucet...a little slow load at first and lately theres a game connect the dots that seem to be a problem on my android browser...other than that i am enjoying this faucet..got my robot to lvl 7 now...hopefully i can reach lvl 20...and i dont really care with reff program...cos most people use reff program to create a reff link to themself...instead this faucet uses bonus from sharing on twitter and facebook is a good idea...i hope there is more promo in the future Grin
hunkey600

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:49:50 AM

Captcha throwing error continuously and not accepting?

coinpr0n

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:53:18 AM

a good faucet...a little slow load at first and lately theres a game connect the dots that seem to be a problem on my android browser...other than that i am enjoying this faucet..got my robot to lvl 7 now...hopefully i can reach lvl 20...and i dont really care with reff program...cos most people use reff program to create a reff link to themself...instead this faucet uses bonus from sharing on twitter and facebook is a good idea...i hope there is more promo in the future Grin

How exactly does that bonus work? You get it just for sharing the website? How does Robot Coin Game know that it was me who shared the link instead of another person if there is no ref link? I'm a little confused.

patrexisme

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:20:31 AM

How exactly does that bonus work? You get it just for sharing the website? How does Robot Coin Game know that it was me who shared the link instead of another person if there is no ref link? I'm a little confused.
all i did was to click the tweet and fb share button on site..i use my own twitter and fb account..and the bonus is automatically added to the claim..
coinpr0n

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:03:51 PM

all i did was to click the tweet and fb share button on site..i use my own twitter and fb account..and the bonus is automatically added to the claim..

Huh, interesting. I will give it a try. Thanks!

Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 10:23:42 AM

It would be good if the timer is over then a beep comes.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:44:35 AM

I didnt know that, If I paid out then it will start from 100, oh ok...now I have to start it from 100 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:06:24 PM

I didnt know that, If I paid out then it will start from 100, oh ok...now I have to start it from 100 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Before you cashout, there is another confirmation box that asks you if you are sure, and that if you cashout you would return back to level 1...
RU_Keddin_Mea

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:28:28 PM

Great job on this faucet and the website. Great info. I would suggest adding this BCT thread link to the page as well as a timer notification.
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:03:24 AM

Great job on this faucet and the website. Great info. I would suggest adding this BCT thread link to the page as well as a timer notification.

Thank you! Yes I have a link to this thread in the FAQ page, but I suppose I can put it on the main page too Smiley Hmm timer notifications are definitely interesting... I'll look into that Smiley
patrexisme

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:21:37 AM

Thank you! Yes I have a link to this thread in the FAQ page, but I suppose I can put it on the main page too Smiley Hmm timer notifications are definitely interesting... I'll look into that Smiley
yeah i think timer alarm would be nice...also now i'm at lv 9 and suddenly i have to claim every 20 minutes is kind of a drag...perhaps i'll cashout for now...
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:40:21 AM

yeah i think timer alarm would be nice...also now i'm at lv 9 and suddenly i have to claim every 20 minutes is kind of a drag...perhaps i'll cashout for now...

Sorry I had to increase to 20 minutes because I was having to give more satoshi than I was earning back in ad revenue. If you think about it, 20 minutes is still shorter than most faucets that payout every hour and range from 100- 1,000 satoshis. You are level 9, so you are claiming 2,700 satoshis every 20 minutes.. that's still good right? Anyways, that's why I need the community's help to spread the word. The more visitors and players I get, the more ad revenue I can potentially earn, and lower the claim times. If we reach 5,000 twitter followers, I'll be activating 10 minute claim week for a full 7 days.
patrexisme

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:08:17 AM

Sorry I had to increase to 20 minutes because I was having to give more satoshi than I was earning back in ad revenue. If you think about it, 20 minutes is still shorter than most faucets that payout every hour and range from 100- 1,000 satoshis. You are level 9, so you are claiming 2,700 satoshis every 20 minutes.. that's still good right? Anyways, that's why I need the community's help to spread the word. The more visitors and players I get, the more ad revenue I can potentially earn, and lower the claim times. If we reach 5,000 twitter followers, I'll be activating 10 minute claim week for a full 7 days.
no apologies needed...you do what you must do...the fact that the site is still going strong is a great achievement...and you are still active updating is a major plus too... Smiley
but yeah i guess i need to try and make a withdrawal just to cover my loss on some other collapsed faucet and "magic" coindoubler sites...  Cheesy
coinpr0n

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:51:27 AM

Having the 20 minute delay between requests is fine in my book. It's a game, it's all about consistency and leveling up. I personally can't use it all the time but I try to hit it a few times a day just to keep things going.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: