Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up!  (Read 38058 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:55:38 AM

I didnt know that, If I paid out then it will start from 100, oh ok...now I have to start it from 100 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Before you cashout, there is another confirmation box that asks you if you are sure, and that if you cashout you would return back to level 1...

Yes it asked, and its my mistake, now I am in level 2 again, think I try to reach something closer to 5th level this time...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:21:25 PM

Hey everyone, after 2 weeks of data, I realized I was giving much more than I can handle. Like any game, this just needs to be rebalanced. Reward numbers as well as level up/next level numbers have been rebalanced. This is to show you that I intend to stay for a while, and instead of just shutting down, I am finding ways to keep it alive, and make everyone happy Smiley The higher levels have been impacted the most, but you are still earning a lot more than any other faucet! Also, I activated 10 minute claims again!
hunkey600

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:38:48 PM

Hey everyone, after 2 weeks of data, I realized I was giving much more than I can handle. Like any game, this just needs to be rebalanced. Reward numbers as well as level up/next level numbers have been rebalanced. This is to show you that I intend to stay for a while, and instead of just shutting down, I am finding ways to keep it alive, and make everyone happy Smiley The higher levels have been impacted the most, but you are still earning a lot more than any other faucet! Also, I activated 10 minute claims again!

This was expected, slowly you have to come down. You cant feed everyone.

hunkey600

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:40:46 PM

Make this faucet a bit exciting. Come up with some investment plans not big but fair ones as you always tries to be.

coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:21:12 PM

Understandable. Thanks for the update. I was going to post about how I noticed the changes and thought they were reasonable. Also glad to see you're planning to stick around. This is a problem with many faucets and the reason why I only use two or three on a regular basis.

Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:15:16 AM

Yup, I mentioned to you last time that I often see startups that end with a whimper because they run out of fund too soon. Some drastic change is necessary, but while that may sustain your site much longer it would not make it the top site anymore. Don't worry about losing members. If your site is the highest paying, even with drastic adjustment people will still come.

Please don't use Xapo for payment. I've used it before and found several warning red flags that strongly indicate Xapo to be a high potential fraud. Why?

1st - None of bitcoin transaction doen with Xapo is ever registered at blockchain. Absolutely none. You can open an account with Xapo with a new bitcoin address and make transactions with that address and none of those transactions will be found at blockchain.

2nd - Xapo was started by Wences Casares. If you research this Casares' business pattern, you will find out that he is the kind of businessman that starts up a business, grows it big, and sell it off to a 3rd party for large sums of money. Now, what does this do with warning red flags? In order to use Xapo, we need to submit a lot of personal information, such as ID number, phone number, and email address, before we can do any transaction. What we don't realize is that such information is supposed to be very confidential but valuable for corporations to do a database profile on each of us (sort of for big data purpose). Today's most precious commodity is not gold or diamond, but individual profiles (such as a person's name, his age, his place of stay, his email address, his phone contact, his bitcoin account, etc) for numerous corporate and non-corporate purposes, be it ethical or non-ethical. Xapo even conducted a market survey a while ago asking for even more information of the users (such as the nature of employment, the level of income, etc). I strongly suspect Wences Casares is doing such information collection of its users to be turned into a database and later off sell to a 3rd party for large sum of money.

3rd - Xapo claimed to be offering low transaction cost but upon further checking found that it actually charges a lot.

4th - If you go to https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet, select "Web", and select "Xapo", you will find out that Xapo is 1) Money controlled by a third party, 2) Centralized validation, 3) Remote app, and 4) Vulnerable environment. All of these point to 3 things -  you have no control of your money, the process is centralized within Xapo's system (not public), and you have to trust Xapo for everything.

5th - I've lost some money using Xapo. At worse, Xapo can only get hold of my phone number because every other information I provided were fakes (Xapo has no legal right to get hold of private information). The rest (all the satoshis) were never allowed to be transacted by Xapo and never registered at Blockchain and lost to them. So I have direct experience in Xapo's fraud. It's one thing if transaction is not allowed because of the withdrawal limit, and another thing for all the satoshis claimed from faucets purported to have already sent to Xapo but never registered at blockchain. When 2 of such things happen together, I believe I smelt a big rat. Yes, I got the 5,000 satoshis when opening an account with Xapo but so what? I never got the money.

If you insist of using Xapo, fine. But it should be from your Xapo account to my address registered at blockchain.
If it is going to be from your Xapo wallet to my Xapo wallet, then rest completely assured I will not be using your site again.
Not because it's your fault, but because I will not get my money with Xapo, so why bother with sites using Xapo?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:04:22 AM

Yup, I mentioned to you last time that I often see startups that end with a whimper because they run out of fund too soon. Some drastic change is necessary, but while that may sustain your site much longer it would not make it the top site anymore. Don't worry about losing members. If your site is the highest paying, even with drastic adjustment people will still come.

Please don't use Xapo for payment. I've used it before and found several warning red flags that strongly indicate Xapo to be a high potential fraud. Why?

1st - None of bitcoin transaction doen with Xapo is ever registered at blockchain. Absolutely none. You can open an account with Xapo with a new bitcoin address and make transactions with that address and none of those transactions will be found at blockchain.

2nd - Xapo was started by Wences Casares. If you research this Casares' business pattern, you will find out that he is the kind of businessman that starts up a business, grows it big, and sell it off to a 3rd party for large sums of money. Now, what does this do with warning red flags? In order to use Xapo, we need to submit a lot of personal information, such as ID number, phone number, and email address, before we can do any transaction. What we don't realize is that such information is supposed to be very confidential but valuable for corporations to do a database profile on each of us (sort of for big data purpose). Today's most precious commodity is not gold or diamond, but individual profiles (such as a person's name, his age, his place of stay, his email address, his phone contact, his bitcoin account, etc) for numerous corporate and non-corporate purposes, be it ethical or non-ethical. Xapo even conducted a market survey a while ago asking for even more information of the users (such as the nature of employment, the level of income, etc). I strongly suspect Wences Casares is doing such information collection of its users to be turned into a database and later off sell to a 3rd party for large sum of money.

3rd - Xapo claimed to be offering low transaction cost but upon further checking found that it actually charges a lot.

4th - If you go to https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet, select "Web", and select "Xapo", you will find out that Xapo is 1) Money controlled by a third party, 2) Centralized validation, 3) Remote app, and 4) Vulnerable environment. All of these point to 3 things -  you have no control of your money, the process is centralized within Xapo's system (not public), and you have to trust Xapo for everything.

5th - I've lost some money using Xapo. At worse, Xapo can only get hold of my phone number because every other information I provided were fakes (Xapo has no legal right to get hold of private information). The rest (all the satoshis) were never allowed to be transacted by Xapo and never registered at Blockchain and lost to them. So I have direct experience in Xapo's fraud. It's one thing if transaction is not allowed because of the withdrawal limit, and another thing for all the satoshis claimed from faucets purported to have already sent to Xapo but never registered at blockchain. When 2 of such things happen together, I believe I smelt a big rat. Yes, I got the 5,000 satoshis when opening an account with Xapo but so what? I never got the money.

If you insist of using Xapo, fine. But it should be from your Xapo account to my address registered at blockchain.
If it is going to be from your Xapo wallet to my Xapo wallet, then rest completely assured I will not be using your site again.
Not because it's your fault, but because I will not get my money with Xapo, so why bother with sites using Xapo?

Oh wow thank you so much!! This will definitely make me think twice before using Xapo!!
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:15:18 AM

****MAJOR UPDATES*****

Ok so I did the math, and actually calculated how much each user can earn in a month... and currently ... wow I would never be able to pay that! So, I have to do a total remake of how leveling/rewarding is done.

Rewards are much lower than they were... much much lower. BUT you can level up significantly faster. Before you had to do over 200 claims once you reach the higher levels. Now, once you reach the higher levels, you can level up much faster. For example, once you reach level 15, you level up every 2 claims.

Basically now, you reach level 20 in about 3-4 days.

What this means for me: I can catch up in ad-revenue and people won't be carrying huge million satoshi balances.

What this means for you: Anyone with balances over 300,000 satoshi will be level 21... This means all you can do is cashout and start over. If you have a balance of 500,000 and up, your balance will be sent to a payment queue. I will do my best to payout everyone in the queue by a month, maybe two. You can check your progress in the queue daily so that you know when you'll be paid next.

I hope everyone understands the changes!! Thanks!! I'll see how this works out in the next week, and some changes may still be made. Thank you again for your patience!
JYU VIOLE GRACE

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:49:32 AM

OMG i was around 22k to lvl 5 and now it needs 50k something.. but i think this change is good for the long run of the site so good job  Grin
bitterminer

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:04:33 AM

omg two day bait and switch wtf
bitterminer

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:11:35 AM

max level 11,000 sats
hunkey600

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:29:01 AM

I am out, too tiresome now.

Picheti

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:28:57 AM

hi admin, i have a question about this, what are this guys whit huge balance, but no level on it? just curious about that...

Rank     User   Current Level   Score
1   1Nm1JpaeEc      3,655,864 satoshis
2   1BjzvfDLDa              2,941,370 satoshis
3   1BT7q1Ewjt              2,732,689 satoshis
4   1815JQcpZC      2,216,750 satoshis
5   1LQfTp2Nuo      2,125,382 satoshis
6   3EBFU9hZvM      2,086,796 satoshis
7   12Hg8dBN2q      2,007,378 satoshis
8   18BdWG4F4r      1,980,820 satoshis
9   1GPscxjVyA              1,707,919 satoshis
10   1E6gbaj61M              1,629,360 satoshis
11   1FyQFcPX3a      1,580,895 satoshis
12   1KJQcBRUDC      1,549,479 satoshis
13   1EJbXg6ZFu              1,485,240 satoshis
14   1Lvuk5oHHf      1,471,990 satoshis
15   1MXygMB3Jk      1,311,490 satoshis
16   1FRJZThzxk   21           1,307,223 satoshis
17   1MCKyxezs5      1,269,858 satoshis
18   1GpD6kUnPi   21   1,240,258 satoshis
19   1N7GDjKPoh      1,231,581 satoshis
20   1KNH7DpRR7      1,231,176 satoshis

and how tu fuck get that much? i play since the start i gues, and have 145k satoshis xD
btw, nicefaucet, i like it Cheesy
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:36:49 AM

hi admin, i have a question about this, what are this guys whit huge balance, but no level on it? just curious about that...

and how tu fuck get that much? i play since the start i gues, and have 145k satoshis xD

I had to rebalance everything and I made a mistake when I made the changes live so people were getting really weird levels. I deleted the levels data and so it shows blank here. When they log in again, the levels will automatically go back to the correct number. They got this much because I messed up on some stuff and they were leveling up a lot. That is why I made this reform because they were claiming around 10k+ satoshis every 10 minutes... The more people with higher levels, the more they were claiming, and I realized how screwed I was lol.
Kostya

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:08:33 AM

where are my Satoshi and level? is another deception?Huh my wallet  1tKEMWhWcmztY3VDjkVjatbYhbk3eNHoX
astavria

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:30:08 AM

where are my Satoshi and level? is another deception?Huh my wallet -
1BwZXL3ztChFPwAszNwmRNeuSvC4uuF2iR?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
astavria

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:30:44 AM

cпacибo зa oплaтy!    

thanks for the payment!!!!!!!!!
Maksim557

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:22:50 AM

where are my Satoshi and level? is another deception?Huh my wallet -1KbpSVdzTazpVsWpgfSQzUFAJ6aPB3W6zd
Picheti

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:24:44 AM

I had to rebalance everything and I made a mistake when I made the changes live so people were getting really weird levels. I deleted the levels data and so it shows blank here. When they log in again, the levels will automatically go back to the correct number. They got this much because I messed up on some stuff and they were leveling up a lot. That is why I made this reform because they were claiming around 10k+ satoshis every 10 minutes... The more people with higher levels, the more they were claiming, and I realized how screwed I was lol.

oh  i see..., so so meny ppl lvl up fast because was getting huge amounts of satoshis per claim, because a bug in the code, and you fx that now, thanks god... Cheesy
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:28:27 AM

i was just planning to get rich with this and they reduced rewards...  Sad
well i guess i'll have to work hard for that, anyway overall its one of my favourite faucets still  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: