Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay - Freecharge,Flipkart,Amazon,BookMyShow,Dominos,PVR,MakeMyTrip at 7% off  (Read 32152 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 05:45:27 AM

Hey Zebpay,

Long time loyal customer here. Spent over 50k in vouchers/rechargers. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for this amazing service.

PS : Please add some myntra/mobikwik vouchers.

Regards

Thanks Mate for kind words Smiley

Myntra has some weird policy for generating PIN on their website for codes sold by third party vendors, which is not possible in our current workflow. We are still working with them to resolve this but as of now it looks like it will take some time.

Mobikwik I will look into.

Thanks and Regards
Mahin

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 05:59:41 AM

ZEBPAY STOP THIS YOUR NONSENSE WHY UPDATE THE APP EVERY FEW DAYS WHEN ALL UPDATE IS THE SAME WALLET NO ANY FEATURES  DO YOU THINK ITS FUN

Hi

Please accept my sincere apologies if those last few frequent updates are annoying. We are working hard to support low end devices and slow speed connections. Also there is constant bug/crash fixes that we have to roll on user reports. Android is really challenging platform when your user base is spread over heaps of devices and connection speeds. We are a startup and learning scaling and app updates and client scaling is one of the parts of our learning for sure. But I agree, we are not perfect. Let me assure you we are working very hard to resolve this.

We are working a lot on the background at the moment which will allow us to release some big features in coming months. This will keep us busy with rolling very frequent updates for at least next couple of months. We believe that if we have identified an issue, we must resolve it as soon as possible. Hopefully February updates will have some cool features which is visible on interface. Smiley

ZEBPAY STOP THIS YOUR NONSENSE WHY UPDATE THE APP EVERY FEW DAYS WHEN ALL UPDATE IS THE SAME WALLET NO ANY FEATURES  DO YOU THINK ITS FUN
There may be security fixes with the new app. Every update is done for a reason, don't update yours, then later on don't blame Zebpay for any losses incurred.
There were few updates which were focused on performance and data optimizations. Thanks for answering Smiley

Disable auto updates if you have problems with regular updates and update manually when you want to.

@buysellbitcoin in app changelogs will be nice or a web page dedicated for that.

That is s a good suggestion. Will put it on road map and will get it implemented.

Thanks and Regards
Mahin

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:24:58 AM

Why aren't you now offering ₹100 Amazon coupons? Any plans on bringing them in?
Also a suggestion, just check out how the "Spectrocoin.com"'s amazon coupon buying thing works. Spectrocoins lets you buy Amazon.com coupons of ANY denomination! The coupon can even be in decimals like $10.6 and they deliver the coupon instantly. Can you trying doing this in Zebpay too?
IIIIIHIIIII

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:55:19 AM

Why aren't you now offering ₹100 Amazon coupons? Any plans on bringing them in?

Out of stock? They get new stocks in few days.
garmerys

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:32:47 PM

Hey Zebpay,

Long time loyal customer here. Spent over 50k in vouchers/rechargers. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for this amazing service.

Regards

Myntra has some weird policy for generating PIN on their website for codes sold by third party vendors, which is not possible in our current workflow. We are still working with them to resolve this but as of now it looks like it will take some time.

Thanks and Regards
Mahin

Is this offer available world wide ?
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 10:10:50 PM

Hey Zebpay,

Regards

Thanks and Regards
Mahin

Is this offer available world wide ?
Flipkart,freerecharge,myntra,mobikwik do not operate outside indi so obviously this offer is not available out of india
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:25:59 PM

really love it...we hopes too much from Zebpay.they are working hard to bring easy to buy everything by bitcoin like recharge, vouchers with great discount.
now we need referral commission from Zebpay.i am sure,it will make Zebpay best bitcoin service ever.

manav1112

Activity: 298

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:28:53 PM

Honestly, I will have to say, out of all the exchanges in India, even new ones, I still like Zebpay the most.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:45:39 PM

Honestly, I will have to say, out of all the exchanges in India, even new ones, I still like Zebpay the most.
You are echoing my opinion.Not because I am wearing their signature but I also like Zebpay and keeps all my funds in Zebpay wallet.I used to use blockchain.info but that was until I discovered Zebpay
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:02:58 AM

You are echoing my opinion.Not because I am wearing their signature but I also like Zebpay and keeps all my funds in Zebpay wallet.I used to use blockchain.info but that was until I discovered Zebpay

I would keep my funds in Zebpay too if they soon roll out a Windows Phone Version or I guess I better switch on to ios.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:08:31 PM

what do you mean by you wear signature campaign of Zebpay so you can't  say it bad.actually its doesn't matter at all.it if you put some faults of Zebpay they will still give your payment. in fact they love if someone say their fault.because they need your help to develop them.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 09:36:42 PM

what do you mean by you wear signature campaign of Zebpay so you can't  say it bad.actually its doesn't matter at all.it if you put some faults of Zebpay they will still give your payment. in fact they love if someone say their fault.because they need your help to develop them.
I meant i am not praising or recommending them just because i am a participant in their campaign.I know Zebpay takes all feedbacks positively and improve on their services if someone points out any bug or shortcoming.
Ramesh245

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:25:25 AM

WHEN WILL THE BMS RS 500 and RS 1000 VOUCHERS WILL BE BACK IN STOCK?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 10:03:26 AM

Bought Bitcoin for the first time on Zebpay.Everything went smooth and I got my coins within hour after sending payment but I have a suggestion.Zebpay gives only 4 hours to make payment through IMPS/NEFT etc after placing buy order.I am an SBI customer and it allows NEFT tranfer between 8:00 to 20:00 hours. This prevent me from buying bitcoin after 20:00.I suggest zebpay should give atleast 12 hours time to send payment instead of current 4 hours
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 06:25:08 PM

Why the Amazon coupons are out of stock?  Huh
Would they ever come again in Stock with 5% discount, because I was worrying as I would have to convert my Bitcoins in INR through localbitcoins which I don't like doing so.
I like zebpay as I buy most of my stuff from Amazon with 5% discount too!!    Grin

pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:20:24 PM

HI Zebpay, Im Pavan, I living in small town here more than 20+ active users who are all using zebpay.. In few shops accepting a bitcoin using a Zebpay wallet

1. Grocery shop
2. Foot wear
3. Fancy Store
4. Rice Shop
5. Textile Shop

Wholesalers

1. Cigarettes dealer
2. Biscuits  dealer

Thank you Zebpay

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 11:16:38 PM

HI Zebpay, Im Pavan, I living in small town here more than 20+ active users who are all using zebpay.. In few shops accepting a bitcoin using a Zebpay wallet

1. Grocery shop
2. Foot wear
3. Fancy Store
4. Rice Shop
5. Textile Shop

Wholesalers

1. Cigarettes dealer
2. Biscuits  dealer

Thank you Zebpay

Which small town you live in mate?
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:12:09 AM

1. Grocery shop
2. Foot wear
3. Fancy Store
4. Rice Shop
5. Textile Shop

Wholesalers

1. Cigarettes dealer
2. Biscuits  dealer

Thank you Zebpay

Which small town you live in mate?

Denkanikotta, Tamil Nadu 635107

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Answerme2

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:56:44 PM

Please bring atleast 10 flipkart vouchers worth Rs10000 Each back in stock. and also small value 500rs and 1000rs also

CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

Zebpay Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding Zebpay Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: