Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleBot.com - Always pays,100% guarantee. 195 BTC paid,more than 1 year online  (Read 150651 times)
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:43:33 AM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another CashGame
Invest at Your own risk

Those who choose to post to oppose users of this game will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to control other users in their choices.
Warning people is one thing call them scammers in their learning curve is another.
Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

lol.

You had to create a new account to make this post? Grin
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:44:26 AM

Seems some people need reminding:

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

+1
be smart guys

Indeed. At least be smarter than the operator of this scam who, instead of posting evidence to prove he isn't operating a ponzi, merely resorts to ad hominem name-calling and absurd accusations that because I'm working to stop these scumbags from getting new victims, I must be running my own ponzi scam. That shows the degree of dishonesty these people live by, they can't comprehend the idea of somebody wanting to prevent fraudulent activity in this community.

Still waiting for that evidence of where my ponzi website is, SNavy.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
SNavy (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:02:18 PM

Indeed. At least be smarter than the operator of this scam who, instead of posting evidence to prove he isn't operating a ponzi, merely resorts to ad hominem name-calling and absurd accusations that because I'm working to stop these scumbags from getting new victims, I must be running my own ponzi scam. That shows the degree of dishonesty these people live by, they can't comprehend the idea of somebody wanting to prevent fraudulent activity in this community.

Any ponzi site where you do not post this red spam can be yours. In your cryptodevil account you force people not to invest money in my and other sites, and it is because you want them to invest in your site(s). Of course, your cryptodevil alt account does not make a direct promotion of your sites.

Otherwise there are no reasons for you to spam here. Do not tell me that you are kind. Do not tell me that you think, that other users here are fools and without your words they do not know where to invest and where not to invest.

I think even when site is legit, most of users takes risks that it can collapse.
Your spam is not serious.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:11:30 PM

Any ponzi site where you do not post this red spam can be yours. In your cryptodevil account you force people not to invest money in my and other sites, and it is because you want them to invest in your site(s). Of course, your cryptodevil alt account does not make a direct promotion of your sites.

Awesome logic there, ponzi-man!

Since I began this community action back in February I don't think I've missed posting my PSA in any of them and where I didn't, someone else kindly did and you'll find that in those cases I still tagged the OP with negative trust rating.

I see you're still avoiding offering evidence that you're not running a ponzi operation here.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:14:21 PM

Cryptodevil tells people, doublebot is a ponzi scheme and therefore SNavy a scammer because of the lack of evidence of the opposite. At the same time cryptodevil asks for proof for accusations against himself. If this proofs anything, then once again: cryptodevil is an idiot.
And on another note: Did Cryptodevil proof anywhere that he is not a child rapist? Well, then...

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:17:18 PM

Otherwise there are no reasons for you to spam here. Do not tell me that you are kind. Do not tell me that you think, that other users here are fools and without your words they do not know where to invest and where not to invest.

I think even when site is legit, most of users takes risks that it can collapse.
Your spam is not serious.

What the duck you talking about bro? When you claim yourself to be running a honest site by paying more than the investments you got. You don't have any proofs to prove yourself.

You were asking me if you should show me the logs and when I asked you display the stats of total deposits. You ignore to reply to that post.

When CryptoDevil warns others, you accuse him that he's running ponzi sites. When I asked you to show the website you're talking about. You ignore my post again.

I gave you the link to the meaning of ponzi a few days ago. You didn't bother to read it? Or still pretending to be honest even after reading it?

Cryptodevil tells people, doublebot is a ponzi scheme and therefore SNavy a scammer because of the lack of evidence of the opposite. At the same time cryptodevil asks for proof for accusations against himself. If this proofs anything, then once again: cryptodevil is an idiot.
And on another note: Did Cryptodevil proof anywhere that he is not a child rapist? Well, then...

lol
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:29:57 PM

The retard level is high on this one. The comparison you're making is utter bullocks. If snavy wants to proof  that he's not a scammer he would have posted evidence of trade long ago but all he does is rant like a kid and then disappear. You and the rest of your dumb-fuck friends can continue hanging on snavys balls for all we care. Do not criticize if you cant handle the real truth as it only shows you to be the real idiot here.
antiuser1

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:36:27 PM

@james.lent: If you make accusations, you are the one who has to deliver proof, if you turn it around, then I just ask to be consequent with it, so where is the proof that cryptodevil is not a child rapist? I do understand, that there is enough reason to be skeptical about doublebot which justify statements like "it looks like a scam" or something similar, but if you plainly say "it is a scam" it is defamation when you can not proof it. Regardless if your suspicion is correct or not. That is why I can not just say "Cryptodevil is a child rapist" even if this might be true, I just don't have proof.

Is that concept really that hard to grasp?

Edit: More than that, cryptodevil repeatedly stated here and on other places things like: No proof of not being a scam is proof of scam. This is just plain bullshit.

james.lent

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:42:43 PM

@james.lent: If you make accusations, you are the one who has to deliver proof, if you turn it around, then I just ask to be consequent with it, so where is the proof that cryptodevil is not a child rapist? I do understand, that there is enough reason to be skeptical about doublebot which justify statements like "it looks like a scam" or something similar, but if you plainly say "it is a scam" it is defamation when you can not proof it. Regardless if your suspicion is correct or not. That is why I can not just say "Cryptodevil is a child rapist" even if this might be true, I just don't have proof.

Is that concept really that hard to grasp?

To make an accusation like that you first need to have an event. We aren't making blind accusations. For someone who claims to be running trading bots, its not hard to show logs. Also every time you ask him to post it, he rants and cusses like a kid. You guys are giving bitcoins blindly to snavy in hopes of getting it back 'someday' but in true nature if someone is really trading it, there should be an option for the investor to divest anytime they want. Its like me asking you, 'hye mate, send me some coins...i'll return it back in some months doubled'. Sounds dodgy aint it ?
antiuser1

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:47:25 PM

Its like me asking you, 'hye mate, send me some coins...i'll return it back in some months doubled'. Sounds dodgy aint it ?

Yes it does. That is why it is correct to "No, because I do not trust you and I see no reason to trust you.", But it is defamation to say "No, you are a scammer." without evidence. Huge difference!

james.lent

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:52:33 PM

Its like me asking you, 'hye mate, send me some coins...i'll return it back in some months doubled'. Sounds dodgy aint it ?

Yes it does. That is why it is correct to "No, because I do not trust you and I see no reason to trust you.", But it is defamation to say "No, you are a scammer." without evidence. Huge difference!

Well just accept the 'Public Service Announcement'. Its for the newbies and to those who dont know. Many are complaining that they have had funds stuck for long. If he is in anyway legit, he will allow users to withdraw their funds anytime and not by using it to buy mojitos and returning it back doubled after half a year. For now, as your best friend Snavy to post daily trade logs.
SNavy (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:10:22 PM

Well just accept the 'Public Service Announcement'. Its for the newbies and to those who dont know. Many are complaining that they have had funds stuck for long. If he is in anyway legit, he will allow users to withdraw their funds anytime and not by using it to buy mojitos and returning it back doubled after half a year. For now, as your best friend Snavy to post daily trade logs.

Just a simple case. Some BTC was sold per $435. Now BTC is $443. If somebody will ask money back right now, BOT can only buy less BTC than it was before.
So, BOT need to wait while price will be, for example, $450. Otherwise there will be no profit.

shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:12:21 PM

Just a simple case. Some BTC was sold per $435. Now BTC is $443. If somebody will ask money back right now, BOT can only buy less BTC than it was before.
So, BOT need to wait while price will be, for example, $450. Otherwise there will be no profit.
hey man... I have been supporting you here fora  long time but... Why don't you  really take a pictures of the bot, or give us some part of bot's logs or anything that could just stop accusations against you...

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:14:52 PM

^^^ Well SNavy? It's all well and good to talk about arbitrage and bot trading but every other wearetotallynotaponzi scam does that, too.

There is a new site, which will send double the amount of your payments back to you. 

DoubleBot.com

I can say that this site is paying and it is a really good one.
All payments proofs you can find on the main page.

Payment proofs are not proof of not being a ponzi as every other wearetotallynotaponzi scam does that, too.

james.lent

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:17:25 PM

I know how trading works when you show percentages at x% that means those funds are no longer in trade and thats the outcome of the trade, so i see no harm in letting them withdraw. Enough with the sold per x$ buy per x$. Everyone knows the basic concept. Now show us some proof
SNavy (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:18:21 PM

To make an accusation like that you first need to have an event. We aren't making blind accusations. For someone who claims to be running trading bots, its not hard to show logs. Also every time you ask him to post it, he rants and cusses like a kid. You guys are giving bitcoins blindly to snavy in hopes of getting it back 'someday' but in true nature if someone is really trading it, there should be an option for the investor to divest anytime they want. Its like me asking you, 'hye mate, send me some coins...i'll return it back in some months doubled'. Sounds dodgy aint it ?

To share trade logs on a site I should write a whole system, because trading server is not the same as a doublebot web server.
I am disappear for a long time because I have trips. When I am on Maldives or in wild part of Siberia, I am too lazy to open my doublebot site or this forum. You can be surprised, but doublebot is not my main project and it is just like a hobby for me. Nothing more. I do not want to share any proofs, if you do not believe me, it's your opinion. Well, I will not discuss it.

Does somebody have a proofs that cryptodevil is not a pedophile? Hm...
Well, I will not say that he is. But he is saying that Doublebot is a scam only because I did not share a proofs that it is not. As guys already said, it is slandering.

SNavy (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:23:37 PM

WHEN I will have a free time and wishes to make system post trading logs, I will do that.
Before this moment you can think what do you want. If you are not getting profit from my system, I am ok. With you or without you, it's not important for me.
Once again - I do not have an income from Doublebot.com

For all other users I can say that currently 5% payments are done in about 2-3 days.

seedix

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:39:26 PM

Until now I have already used some real ponzi systems. All worked according to the same scheme. Professionally designed websites, big promises, various "investment opportunities". All have closed the side after 3-4 months, no one has replied to any request. Do you really think that it's for SNavy worth arguing about with all the childish idiots? Did he want to cheat, he would have already done it. So let the childish idiots continue spamming and just be patient.

Incidentally, just because someone has the rank newbie, this does not mean that it is not a professional. However, there are Hero Members they are belonging again to kindergarten

P.S. Please excuse my bad english

regards seedix
a newbie with much experience in People & IT
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:38:04 PM

I do not want to share any proofs, if you do not believe me, it's your opinion. Well, I will not discuss it.

So pretty much as has previously been observed by a number of users, you refuse to provide any proof that these claimed 'trading bots' are providing the profit and simply keep regurgitating the same old nonsense about how you are too busy etc. etc.

But it's ok, you're not like those *other* ponzi operators who use exactly the same kind of excuses as you, because you're totallynotponzi, right?

:epicrolleyes:

LOL.

seedix

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:05:05 PM

and the real important hero member (want to be a cop) is crying again...
Shut up and go playing...
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: