Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826664 times)
PatioCrasher

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:39:22 PM

selllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllll NOW!!!!

Bittrex wallets getting loaded up again with solo gaps stolen loot....  SELL NOW BITCHES!   looks like there is still a bunch of nodes being sold on the market..  Pull your orders!  Panic!  Shits going down..  Grin
t309
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:43:15 PM

I need 10k for market
SELL NOW BITCHES!
PatioCrasher

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:45:53 PM

I need 10k for market
SELL NOW BITCHES!

I got a funny feeling we not helping...   Im going back to my old strategy of just waiting in the shadows for solo gap to dump... last time i opened my mouth we went up 40%..
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:48:17 PM

There are so many stupid fudder here. it is a good sign for crave.

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:49:27 PM

I need 10k for market
SELL NOW BITCHES!
hahaha thats what sreally up, people want cheap markets so here we are.. 10 BTC and you can own a market Tongue

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
PatioCrasher

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:51:20 PM

I need 10k for market
SELL NOW BITCHES!
hahaha thats what sreally up, people want cheap markets so here we are.. 10 BTC and you can own a market Tongue

More like 15 - 20 BTC as there isn't 10k for sale at current price. 
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:14:05 PM

639 pages lol, 3k reads in 24 hour...over 255k views in under 2months....why?? Cool  , compare these numbers to any other coin on this entire website and you will see how big these numbers are  Wink

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:17:40 PM

Quick question: If I or someone were to port the counterparty bootle interface for darkpoold, would anyone use it? To elaborate, it would be a web interface to darkpoold so the cli would be 'bypassed'.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:47:55 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 06:07:47 PM by jasemoney

Quick question: If I or someone were to port the counterparty bootle interface for darkpoold, would anyone use it? To elaborate, it would be a web interface to darkpoold so the cli would be 'bypassed'.
edited* my comment answered what would need to be done. not if someone would use it if it worked...

I think if it was compiled and people could just run it theres plenty of people who had the community burn blur for them who would be interested in running a web wallet. its easier than CLI, people can verify their balances and well end up doing the same commands you would from CLI. I havent noticed much happen in the blur world since burning stopped

2015-05-08-T00:18:25Eastern Daylight Time Broadcast: tm2013's burning service ends at block 60150 = -1.0 from CAo7D2Z65cAREopaomYVPW4BKDidCSREJ3 at 2015-05-08T00:17:05-04:00 with a fee of 0.0% (eb954ec35ae4721591cb3365b6f8e6209c7ee55b0f0e4624da83afde2e997c0a) [valid]

2015-05-07-T23:27:46Eastern Daylight Time Broadcast: JasemoneyBurnServiceEnds = 1.0 from C33gb4w2cKGZdtqgZ6MYMzqdBXdEzYxM7X at 2015-05-07T23:24:49-04:00 with a fee of 0.0% (30350efba1e23f6d00cee53dedd8ef12c22782604f4af12ef3cfc8adf7e3fbd6) [valid]

no BLUR transactions have been recorded since before burn period ended.

FYI here is what can be done with BLUR through the CLI darkpoold or any future webwallets/services the main functions available are listed below:
Code:
positional arguments:
  {server,send,order,cravepay,issuance,broadcast,bet,dividend,burn,cancel,callba
ck,rps,rpsresolve,publish,balances,asset,wallet,pending,reparse,rollback,market}

the action to be taken
    server              run the server (WARNING: not thread-safe)
    send                create and broadcast a *send* message
    order               create and broadcast an *order* message
    cravepay            create and broadcast a *CRAVEpay* message, to settle
                        an Order Match for which you owe CRAVE
    issuance            issue a new asset, issue more of an existing asset or
                        transfer the ownership of an asset
    broadcast           broadcast textual and numerical information to the
                        network
    bet                 offer to make a bet on the value of a feed
    dividend            pay dividends to the holders of an asset (in
                        proportion to their stake in it)
N/A  burn               destroy {} to earn BLUR, during an initial period of
                        time
    cancel              cancel an open order or bet you created
    callback            callback a fraction of an asset
    rps                 open a rock-paper-scissors like game
    rpsresolve          resolve a rock-paper-scissors like game
    publish             publish arbitrary data in the blockchain
    balances            display the balances of a BLUR address
    asset               display the basic properties of a BLUR asset
    wallet              list the addresses in your backend wallet along with
                        their balances in all BLUR assets
    pending             list pending order matches awaiting CRAVEpayment from
                        you
    reparse             reparse all transactions in the database (WARNING: not
                        thread-safe)
    rollback            rollback database (WARNING: not thread-safe)
    market              fill the screen with an always up-to-date summary of
                        the BLUR market

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:49:55 PM

if it makes darkpoold easier to use and as long as its safe and icm certified at the end, defo

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:06:20 PM

Bob we all know you have no respect for any altcoin, as you and your crew have stated it many times... the only thing you guys are after is btc and thats fine and I respect that opinion (elbows a$$holes and opinions... we all have them)

I do find it sad and deff a bit short sighted but like I just stated thats just my opinion... I guess my point is with all the volatility and volume you guys create makes for very profitable trading days which is great and alone must make you guys tons of btc before you decide to pull the plug, which is just like the cherry on top for you guys. but on coins like crave and GPH that show real potential and something different for traders why dump? the potential gains on long term partial support could be much more beneficial for both you and the good coins you come across.

like you probably saw me comment on earlier.  I don't believe you (or whoever was pumping crave at the start) brought crave to where it's floor could be with the continued development and skills of a dev like ICM... in fact with the kind of innovation crave has and continues to have  without the p'nd group it would have been a much slower start but could have easily been well over a steady 200k floor right now... or instead of sending the "dump signal" out if you guys would have exited much slower the "bottom" could have formed at a much higher than it did. and you wouldn't leave a trail of "butt hurts" in your wake that end up calling for your heads or  blaming the coin for the actions of a few traders.

yes p'nd groups can help a coin get noticed early on, get it on exchanges much faster and create very profitable trading. but I believe the out right dumping/crashing when you leave does much more harm in the longrun.

I don't blame the p'nd groups when I enter to high, it's always up to the buyer to examine the situation and make their own choices.

I have respect for the game but too much greed or to discount solid coins trying to innovate may not be the smartest way to play. on short term plays for sure I'll contemplate bob's advice, but will always assume any advice your giving is for short term plays... and if your fudding a coin like crave then I just assume your looking to shift buyers to your next short term play and would never take it seriously. and will continue to hold/trade my crave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD1u8NrM-uc

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:31:32 PM

Cool. Will continue ahead. I posted this sometime back. If you have blur and want to run darkpoold but are unsure how to install it or want to, as well as having to install python, I uploaded an exe of darkpoold that does not need python installed nor any other downloads. Sort of a click and run kind of affair. Below are instructions to get it running

Uploaded an executable of darkpoold for those on win7. Let me know if works.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=51947573573707255640
Instructions
Download and extract to folder
make crave.conf in crave folder
make BLUR folder in roaming
(both of the above were detailed in prior posts)
turn on or restart crave.qt or craved
DO NOT STAKE
open cmd window by pressing windows btn and r , type cmd
or
start, cmd
cd path/to/extracted/folder
from here, use exactly as one would darkpoold.I included conf.conf file where you can change the password and user name so you only have to type  --config-file=conf.conf
to start type
darkpoold.exe  --config-file=conf.conf server
wait for blocks to catch up
open new terminal and go to darkpoold folder
 type
darkpoold.exe  --config-file=conf.conf help
for list of commands
eg  darkpoold.exe  --config-file=conf.conf market --get-asset=BLUR
enjoy

if you want to stake and have darkpoold running, you should copy the crave folder to another location on your computer with the cave.conf file. you will need to start it from cmd with path/to/craveqt.exe --datadir=d:\other\cravefolder --conf=ifwanttospecifycrave.conf --listen=0
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:37:08 PM

So SoloScam caused the price to drop. I picked up another Masternode but this sucks for those who lost CRAVE.

I wish setting up a masternode was easier, so people wouldn't have to rely on scumbags like Sologap.
it is easy anyone with 30 minutes should be able to figure it out on windows...
Ya really if you can figure out how to stake your coins you can figure out how to run a masternode its not so hard.  I personally had never done it and figured it out from info posted in here.
I can host a masternode clinic tomorrow sometime on slack. maybe after 9pm GMT works for me. i can do a walkthrough and answer questions.

good idea, but if you could do a youtubey vid sometime then it could be handy for anyone who cant make it to slack today, thanks m8

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:42:26 PM

Cool. Will continue ahead. I posted this sometime back. If you have blur and want to run darkpoold but are unsure how to install it or want to, as well as having to install python, I uploaded an exe of darkpoold that does not need python installed nor any other downloads. Sort of a click and run kind of affair. Below are instructions to get it running

Uploaded an executable of darkpoold for those on win7. Let me know if works.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=51947573573707255640
Instructions
Download and extract to folder
make crave.conf in crave folder
make BLUR folder in roaming
(both of the above were detailed in prior posts)
turn on or restart crave.qt or craved
DO NOT STAKE
open cmd window by pressing windows btn and r , type cmd
or
start, cmd
cd path/to/extracted/folder
from here, use exactly as one would darkpoold.I included conf.conf file where you can change the password and user name so you only have to type  --config-file=conf.conf
to start type
darkpoold.exe  --config-file=conf.conf server
wait for blocks to catch up
open new terminal and go to darkpoold folder
 type
darkpoold.exe  --config-file=conf.conf help
for list of commands
eg  darkpoold.exe  --config-file=conf.conf market --get-asset=BLUR
enjoy

if you want to stake and have darkpoold running, you should copy the crave folder to another location on your computer with the cave.conf file. you will need to start it from cmd with path/to/craveqt.exe --datadir=d:\other\cravefolder --conf=ifwanttospecifycrave.conf --listen=0

thank you, I'll be sure to check it out

WAVES
cryptocrap

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:44:36 PM

So SoloScam caused the price to drop. I picked up another Masternode but this sucks for those who lost CRAVE.

I wish setting up a masternode was easier, so people wouldn't have to rely on scumbags like Sologap.
it is easy anyone with 30 minutes should be able to figure it out on windows...
Ya really if you can figure out how to stake your coins you can figure out how to run a masternode its not so hard.  I personally had never done it and figured it out from info posted in here.
I can host a masternode clinic tomorrow sometime on slack. maybe after 9pm GMT works for me. i can do a walkthrough and answer questions.

good idea, but if you could do a youtubey vid sometime then it could be handy for anyone who cant make it to slack today, thanks m8

yes, a video on youtube teaching people step by step how to set up an adrenaline master node, will be great.  Smiley
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 07:59:31 PM

Bob we all know you have no respect for any altcoin, as you and your crew have stated it many times... the only thing you guys are after is btc and thats fine and I respect that opinion (elbows a$$holes and opinions... we all have them)

I do find it sad and deff a bit short sighted but like I just stated thats just my opinion... I guess my point is with all the volatility and volume you guys create makes for very profitable trading days which is great and alone must make you guys tons of btc before you decide to pull the plug, which is just like the cherry on top for you guys. but on coins like crave and GPH that show real potential and something different for traders why dump? the potential gains on long term partial support could be much more beneficial for both you and the good coins you come across.

like you probably saw me comment on earlier.  I don't believe you (or whoever was pumping crave at the start) brought crave to where it's floor could be with the continued development and skills of a dev like ICM... in fact with the kind of innovation crave has and continues to have  without the p'nd group it would have been a much slower start but could have easily been well over a steady 200k floor right now... or instead of sending the "dump signal" out if you guys would have exited much slower the "bottom" could have formed at a much higher than it did. and you wouldn't leave a trail of "butt hurts" in your wake that end up calling for your heads or  blaming the coin for the actions of a few traders.

yes p'nd groups can help a coin get noticed early on, get it on exchanges much faster and create very profitable trading. but I believe the out right dumping/crashing when you leave does much more harm in the longrun.

I don't blame the p'nd groups when I enter to high, it's always up to the buyer to examine the situation and make their own choices.

I have respect for the game but too much greed or to discount solid coins trying to innovate may not be the smartest way to play. on short term plays for sure I'll contemplate bob's advice, but will always assume any advice your giving is for short term plays... and if your fudding a coin like crave then I just assume your looking to shift buyers to your next short term play and would never take it seriously. and will continue to hold/trade my crave.

This is the single best message I have seen so far. Couldn't agree more, thanks.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:08:15 PM

This is the single best message I have seen so far. Couldn't agree more, thanks.

your welcome, Just trying to share my perspective as I try to perceive a bigger picture... Cheers to the CRAVE community

WAVES
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 08:15:33 PM

Exactly. Unfortunetly, I am not good with words, at least that much. That is how I exactly feel. I am here and I support Crave because I believe it has a future. This is backed by the features ICM brought to the table. I might be wrong and I could be a bagholder in the future, but I am willing to take that risk since I really adore the concept on this coin. Time will tell. Meanwhile, I'll try to buy as much as I can.

Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 08:46:45 PM

Rashid Ahmed oh fuck! strong blow!

Bobsurplus smalls just got dropped

market will realesed soon! Dump for me.

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:03:14 PM

there was a nice article about crave @coinssource if you guys missed  Cool 

http://www.coinssource.com/crave-price-soars/

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: