Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 [595] 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826664 times)
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:26:02 PM

I really think if these markets are to be functional they need to use btc, at least at first.
I understand your points, but in order to accept other currencies/blockchains we would need atomic cross-chain transactions.  I know there are a few people looking into that but as far as I know there are no POC's out yet let alone a proven solution.  For instance, how would we enforce a BTC 3 party multi-sig from within Crave.  Actually, I do know one way that we could do it, but it would require that users run a full BTC node in addition to the Crave wallet and it is relatively complex to build.  The fact that it is challenging doesn't mean a flat "no", but maybe it is something to put on the roadmap to look into after the market release with the understanding that it could be weeks or months of R&D work to build and test the solution.

Do not give ICM ideas!

Last time this was done, this happened:

Almost done with the native I2P integration Cheesy  I updated the code for the latest secp256k1 and will get that checked in soon as well.   Kiss

right on, sounds interesting... is that for the market integration? lol I'm not a techie so it sounds like latin to me Wink
It was something I decided to just do since people were fudding about it.  So, now its baked in. The multi-sig escrow workflow is the key for the market Wink

And now we have native I2P wich wasn't on the roadmap  Grin  Cool

Let's do it, after the market drop.  Cheesy

Whats the ETA for the market ?
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:26:20 PM

I really think if these markets are to be functional they need to use btc, at least at first.
I understand your points, but in order to accept other currencies/blockchains we would need atomic cross-chain transactions.  I know there are a few people looking into that but as far as I know there are no POC's out yet let alone a proven solution.  For instance, how would we enforce a BTC 3 party multi-sig from within Crave.  Actually, I do know one way that we could do it, but it would require that users run a full BTC node in addition to the Crave wallet and it is relatively complex to build.  The fact that it is challenging doesn't mean a flat "no", but maybe it is something to put on the roadmap to look into after the market release with the understanding that it could be weeks or months of R&D work to build and test the solution.

Do not give ICM ideas!

Almost done with the native I2P integration Cheesy  I updated the code for the latest secp256k1 and will get that checked in soon as well.   Kiss

right on, sounds interesting... is that for the market integration? lol I'm not a techie so it sounds like latin to me Wink
It was something I decided to just do since people were fudding about it.  So, now its baked in. The multi-sig escrow workflow is the key for the market Wink

NICE!!!
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:28:33 PM

Do not give ICM ideas!

HAHA u guys have been warned  Grin don't give ICM ideas, look what happens  Cheesy ICM on fire

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:30:17 PM

And we go on... Cheesy Just great!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:30:58 PM

Let's do it, after the market drop.  Cheesy

MAN/WOMAN... YOU ARE SICK!  Grin
tkon3

Activity: 824

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:35:00 PM

Calm down ICM pleaseeeeeee   Grin
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:36:29 PM

https://twitter.com/industrialcoinm/status/594960825749786625  Grin
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:38:06 PM

Let's do it, after the market drop.  Cheesy

MAN/WOMAN... YOU ARE SICK!  Grin

Dev are you human ? I love crave... I gonna retire here.  Grin
Delita Heiral

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:39:45 PM

hahahahahahahahaha

I understand your points, but in order to accept other currencies/blockchains we would need atomic cross-chain transactions.  I know there are a few people looking into that but as far as I know there are no POC's out yet let alone a proven solution.  For instance, how would we enforce a BTC 3 party multi-sig from within Crave.  Actually, I do know one way that we could do it, but it would require that users run a full BTC node in addition to the Crave wallet and it is relatively complex to build.  The fact that it is challenging doesn't mean a flat "no", but maybe it is something to put on the roadmap to look into after the market release with the understanding that it could be weeks or months of R&D work to build and test the solution.

Do not give ICM ideas!

Kimowa

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:40:36 PM

best coin of 2015

shown by number of clone  Cool and community

trader678

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:41:19 PM

maybe to create multipool that will mine other coins and pay in crave
just a suggestion  Grin
Kimowa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:42:20 PM

maybe to create multipool that will mine other coins and pay in crave
just a suggestion  Grin

let dev work no more suggestion he is genius let him go

cryptohangman

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:45:38 PM

hahahahahahahahaha

I understand your points, but in order to accept other currencies/blockchains we would need atomic cross-chain transactions.  I know there are a few people looking into that but as far as I know there are no POC's out yet let alone a proven solution.  For instance, how would we enforce a BTC 3 party multi-sig from within Crave.  Actually, I do know one way that we could do it, but it would require that users run a full BTC node in addition to the Crave wallet and it is relatively complex to build.  The fact that it is challenging doesn't mean a flat "no", but maybe it is something to put on the roadmap to look into after the market release with the understanding that it could be weeks or months of R&D work to build and test the solution.

Do not give ICM ideas!

PROMOTIONAL TEAM  Grin

DEV WORKING  Shocked

rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:46:35 PM

For those interested in using the I2P feature,  this procedure most likely will help in setting it up.
Quote and thank you to other opensource coins' documentations:

Setting up your client to use I2P

Your traffic will be open for anyone to inspect if you run the Crave client over clearnet. If you would like to hide the fact that you are using Crave, as well as the physical location from where your Crave traffic originates, you should set up your wallet to connect only to the I2P darknet.

To do this, download and install the I2P router(see below). After starting the router, you will need to enable the SAM application bridge. In the I2P web interface (http://127.0.0.1:7657/configclients), click on the box to automatically run the application bridge at startup, and then click on "start". By default, the SAM application bridge listens to 127.0.0.1 on port 7656. If you need to change this behavior, this can be done in one of three ways:

•    From the preferences menu in the Crave graphical interface, click on I2P, and then modify the IP number and port for the SAM application bridge. For the changes to take effect, restart the application.
  •    From the command line, start the Crave daemon (usually named craved) by specifying the following options: -samhost=<ip or host name> and -samport=<port>. For more options, use the command craved --help.
  •    Edit the variable clientApp.1.args in the file clients.config that is located in your local I2P folder and then restart I2P.

Once this is done, start the Crave client, open the application preferences, click on the I2P menu, and then click on the button "use I2P only". Close the application and relaunch it. At this point, all your traffic will be encrypted and pass through the I2P network.

Please note that it will take several minutes to make connections to the I2P network when starting I2P for the first time.

Where to download I2P

The official I2P release can be downloaded here: https://geti2p.net/en/download.

The Abscond bundle is an easy to install software package with all you need to connect to I2P and let you use the most common features. It can be downloaded here: https://hideme.today/dev/.

Kimowa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:47:28 PM

For those interested in using the I2P feature,  this procedure mostly will help in setting it up.

Your traffic will be open for anyone to inspect if you run the Crave client over clearnet. If you would like to hide the fact that you are using Crave, as well as the physical location from where your Crave traffic originates, you should set up your wallet to connect only to the I2P darknet.

To do this, download and install the I2P router(see below). After starting the router, you will need to enable the SAM application bridge. In the I2P web interface (http://127.0.0.1:7657/configclients), click on the box to automatically run the application bridge at startup, and then click on "start". By default, the SAM application bridge listens to 127.0.0.1 on port 7656. If you need to change this behavior, this can be done in one of three ways:

•     From the preferences menu in the Crave graphical interface, click on I2P, and then modify the IP number and port for the SAM application bridge. For the changes to take effect, restart the application.
  •     From the command line, start the Crave daemon (usually named craved) by specifying the following options: -samhost=<ip or host name> and -samport=<port>. For more options, use the command craved --help.
  •     Edit the variable clientApp.1.args in the file clients.config that is located in your local I2P folder and then restart I2P.

Once this is done, start the Crave client, open the application preferences, click on the I2P menu, and then click on the button "use I2P only". Close the application and relaunch it. At this point, all your traffic will be encrypted and pass through the I2P network.

Please note that it will take several minutes to make connections to the I2P network when starting I2P for the first time.

Where to download I2P

The official I2P release can be downloaded here: https://geti2p.net/en/download.

The Abscond bundle is an easy to install software package with all you need to connect to I2P and let you use the most common features. It can be downloaded here: https://hideme.today/dev/.

crave first  i2p and tor native very big

trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:49:09 PM

For those interested in using the I2P feature,  this procedure most likely will help in setting it up.

•    From the preferences menu in the Crave graphical interface, click on I2P, and then modify the IP number and port for the SAM application bridge. For the changes to take effect, restart the application.
  •    From the command line, start the Crave daemon (usually named craved) by specifying the following options: -samhost=<ip or host name> and -samport=<port>. For more options, use the command craved --help.
  •    Edit the variable clientApp.1.args in the file clients.config that is located in your local I2P folder and then restart I2P.

Where to download I2P

hey dude, your amazing. thank you for tutorial! was googling about it..

Kimowa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:50:06 PM

dev listens to community he clear advanced coder and developer  Cool

tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:56:17 PM

Where to download I2P

Please place on https://cravetalk.org/

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 09:20:00 PM

has anyone even tried to route crave traffic through i2p yet. less hype and more actual use please

bilder hochladen kostenlos
 Cool

big thx to rocoro for tutorial!!!

For those interested in using the I2P feature,  this procedure most likely will help in setting it up.

•     From the preferences menu in the Crave graphical interface, click on I2P, and then modify the IP number and port for the SAM application bridge. For the changes to take effect, restart the application.
  •     From the command line, start the Crave daemon (usually named craved) by specifying the following options: -samhost=<ip or host name> and -samport=<port>. For more options, use the command craved --help.
  •     Edit the variable clientApp.1.args in the file clients.config that is located in your local I2P folder and then restart I2P.

Where to download I2P

coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:21:27 PM

This coin definitely looking to go at Top 5 soon, so guys helping to spread the word.

https://twitter.com/industrialcoinm/status/594960825749786625

C'mon guys let's retweet this 1 million of times.
Pages: « 1 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 [595] 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: