Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826664 times)
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:01:55 PM

I was holding off on dropping a new Windows wallet build until I could include the escrow manager.  If you want a build sooner let me know, I can do one with the I2P stuff.  The code is already up in github.

The issue with darksend is that there is a hardcoded collateral address in there, which I find a little scary.  I want to look at it and evaluate it before making that stuff visible in the UI again.

jase there are a couple of ways to achieve connection encryption like that.  We use something like that under the hood for the escrow orchestration and market infrastructure.

Comments like that, only proves how much expert is ICM.  Smiley

This is the difference of a good coin with a dev who knows what he is doing, after hearing your comment about darksend, you guys can notice that crave is legit and not a copy cat like too many other coins, you can chill and retire here, just buying coins at these stupid cheap prices.

This coins has more development in a month than others coins in all their life. Crave is rock solid coding coin, just picked up more 1K today.  Cool

Absolutely true, but I don't understand why the price is so cheap, and why people buy another shitcoins... I really don't understand...
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:04:48 PM

I was holding off on dropping a new Windows wallet build until I could include the escrow manager.  If you want a build sooner let me know, I can do one with the I2P stuff.  The code is already up in github.

The issue with darksend is that there is a hardcoded collateral address in there, which I find a little scary.  I want to look at it and evaluate it before making that stuff visible in the UI again.

jase there are a couple of ways to achieve connection encryption like that.  We use something like that under the hood for the escrow orchestration and market infrastructure.

This is the difference of a good coin with a dev who knows what he is doing, after hearing your comment about darksend, you guys can notice that crave is legit and not a copy cat like too many other coins, you can chill and retire here, just buying coins at these stupid cheap prices.

This coins has more development in a month than others coins in all their life. Crave is rock solid coding coin, just picked up more 1K today.  Cool

Absolutely true, but I don't understand why the price is so cheap, and why people buy another shitcoins... I really don't understand...

One more time,
don't worry people,everything good needs some time.We're just starting  Wink
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:11:57 PM

One more time,

+1

Traders are like cattle, they only buy in panic, so do not worry, crave will explode hard at the right time.  Wink
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 08:27:07 PM

I was holding off on dropping a new Windows wallet build until I could include the escrow manager.  If you want a build sooner let me know, I can do one with the I2P stuff.  The code is already up in github.

The issue with darksend is that there is a hardcoded collateral address in there, which I find a little scary.  I want to look at it and evaluate it before making that stuff visible in the UI again.

jase there are a couple of ways to achieve connection encryption like that.  We use something like that under the hood for the escrow orchestration and market infrastructure.
very nice icm, very nice indeed   Cool i am at no rush but if the guys can't wait and compile by them self, why not.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 08:35:53 PM

One more time,
if someone still doubt the icm just look at github update and you will get the picture  Wink
https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/tree/master/src

cryptohangman

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:37:34 PM

One more time,
don't worry people,everything good needs some time.We're just starting  Wink
if someone still doubt the icm just look at github update and you will get the picture  Wink
https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/tree/master/src

Wink
Delita Heiral

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:34:07 PM

yikes someone just burned 1000 crave, burn address @ #12
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 09:37:48 PM

yikes someone just burned 1000 crave, burn address @ #12
yep  Grin https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crave/address.dws?Bs8Haw3nAsWf5hmLfKzc6PMEzcxUGSYjxf.htm
less than 7000 blocks to go, at the current block speed 89 seconds/block takes around 7 days untill Burn period is over.

bitcoinsid

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:11:01 PM

I was holding off on dropping a new Windows wallet build until I could include the escrow manager.  If you want a build sooner let me know, I can do one with the I2P stuff.  The code is already up in github.

The issue with darksend is that there is a hardcoded collateral address in there, which I find a little scary.  I want to look at it and evaluate it before making that stuff visible in the UI again.

jase there are a couple of ways to achieve connection encryption like that.  We use something like that under the hood for the escrow orchestration and market infrastructure.

icm....well done, this is why im glad to be a craver   Grin
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:12:04 PM

crave dev this is your reply to your concerns

Glad other devs are finally addressing this, havent really ever seen it be discussed. There is some very sketchy stuff going on in the depths of the darksend code, I suggest all you investors dive deeper and take a look

I'm assuming we're referring to addresses:

Xq19GqFvajRrEdDHYRKGYjTsQfpV5jyipF
y1EZuxhhNMAUofTBEeLqGE1bJrpC2TWRNp

With the first not having activity since July 31, 2014 and the latter with no activity. I could be wrong, but these could be part of the legacy DS before all collateral and fees went to the network.

If you're referring to something else, I'd love to know where.

It used to be used for DS collateral transactions, but I thought it was a better idea to pay collateral to the miners in the form of a transaction fee. I didn't remove the actual key though, because it's used to check masternode inputs to make sure they're valid.

Here's the only two places it's referenced in the code currently:
https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/master/src/masternode.cpp#L265
https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/master/src/masternodeman.cpp#L674

Once those two references are fixed, it can be completely removed.
Once again, a perfectly valid explanation by a respected dev of an overblown issue courtesy of the sideshow clowns...
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:27:54 PM

for those who wish to bet on the fight, here is an intro in smart contracts and betting.
Make sure that at the address you have blur, you also have at least 1 crave. A small fee will be deducted in the form of crave when publishing bets
Overview
In darkpoold, bets are placed, similar to a limit order on an exchange. If another user likes the bet, they may match it. The bets rely on a third address that will broadcast the results. That address may charge a percentage from the bets for handling the broadcasting of results.
As a result, the value for manpac is 1 and flloyd is 2.
Just tell me how to place the bet
Ok, if you want, I created a broadcast address that will broadcast the winner sometime after 11:30 p.m tomorrow night. I am not charging a fee and will not bet on the match.
the syntax example to place bet

python darkpoold.py --backend-rpc-password=passfromCraveconf --backend-rpc-user=userfromCraveconf --rpc-password=ANYTHING bet --source=<Crave address with blur> --feed-address=CA3VPam7b8sPvgPVZhtShjo35aM2XjEvjd --bet-type=Equal --deadline=2015-05-02T22:20:00-0400 --wager=1 --counterwager=1 --target-value=2 --expiration=100 --fee=0.001

--bet-type=Equal   > this is saying you believe the target-value will be achieved ie mayweather wins
--wager and counterwager are the amount of blur. Here it is a 1 to 1 bet. You may change this but no one may bet with you
--deadline is the time to begin listening for the first broadcast from the feed. The first broadcast after this time will pertain to this bet. I will publish one time from my broadcast address and that will be about 10 minutes after the fight ends. I will publish it again in the morning incase someone messes up the deadline time
--expiration is the number of blocks to keep the bet active before it is pulled if no one bets. remember blocks are tending to be longer than 1 minute
--fee is for miners

If someone likes the above bet they would match it this way

python darkpoold.py --backend-rpc-password=passfromCraveconf --backend-rpc-user=userfromCraveconf --rpc-password=ANYTHING bet --source=<Crave address with blur> --feed-address=CA3VPam7b8sPvgPVZhtShjo35aM2XjEvjd --bet-type=NotEqual --deadline=2015-05-02T22:20:00-0400 --wager=1 --counterwager=1 --target-value=2 --expiration=100 --fee=0.001

The deadline target-value,wager counterwager all have to be the same!
it is counterintuitive to keep the target value the same, but this is a binary bet. You are changing the Equal to NotEqual.
If you mess up, you can cancel the bet as well

Once placed, you should get a hash saying you've been matched

PS any questions I'll be back later tonight. I'll also help the burning by providing free burning as well
waffles99

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:00:17 PM

Thank you  Grin

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:02:01 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 11:31:01 PM by EmilioMann

Where is tm2013?

on slack

"tm2013 [6:03 PM]
Ayeo, PC is fixed and we're back up and running

tm2013 [6:03 PM]
Any new updates I should be concerned about?

tm2013 [6:07 PM]
Burning service up and running again, please resend all requests. It is now free using my service."
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:48:52 PM

Bump reply from Evan regarding Masternodes
crave dev this is your reply to your concerns

Glad other devs are finally addressing this, havent really ever seen it be discussed. There is some very sketchy stuff going on in the depths of the darksend code, I suggest all you investors dive deeper and take a look

I'm assuming we're referring to addresses:

Xq19GqFvajRrEdDHYRKGYjTsQfpV5jyipF
y1EZuxhhNMAUofTBEeLqGE1bJrpC2TWRNp

With the first not having activity since July 31, 2014 and the latter with no activity. I could be wrong, but these could be part of the legacy DS before all collateral and fees went to the network.

If you're referring to something else, I'd love to know where.

It used to be used for DS collateral transactions, but I thought it was a better idea to pay collateral to the miners in the form of a transaction fee. I didn't remove the actual key though, because it's used to check masternode inputs to make sure they're valid.

Here's the only two places it's referenced in the code currently:
https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/master/src/masternode.cpp#L265
https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/master/src/masternodeman.cpp#L674

Once those two references are fixed, it can be completely removed.

Once again, a perfectly valid explanation by a respected dev of an overblown issue courtesy of the sideshow clowns...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
I2S2SI

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:19:08 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 12:33:04 AM by I2S2SI

Would like to give some karma and totally off topic but some folk stoned round here Roll Eyes

https://youtu.be/NBOcRFxnObQ

Anyone hoping to watch the fight later should download this http://www.tvaddons.ag/
then this tutorial https://youtu.be/hOYQoj9AkYk

Feel free to ask for help

Movies, Music, Sport, Crypto are the same thing, all concepts which promise a return to its investor. Wink

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
waffles99

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:33:49 AM

I only get a cant connect to bitcoind error, i have crave running toronly and copied conf for darkpoold
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:16:18 AM

haha, crave shit market doesnt get price go higher, investor knew it just P&D coin  Tongue,bye2 crave
100k waiting dude

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:24:55 AM

I only get a cant connect to bitcoind error, i have crave running toronly and copied conf for darkpoold
what system? Usually that's a bad user/pass
waffles99

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:26:18 AM

windows
Delita Heiral

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:48:30 AM

thanks for your amazing contribution to the thread!
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: