Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826664 times)
bitcoinsid

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:50:57 AM

If someone does not knock out the other at this bs rate....equals just a payday sparring round for these two.
Whatever happened to real boxing? This payday game of tag is horrible. Can no one lay it out for broke or establish dominance?
Last pay per view I paid for, at least an ear was bitten off.

Marvin Hagler vs Thomas Hearns, April 15, 1985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYt5Rz2XlAg

Edit: marvelous

Edit2: I guess when we traded in the idea of a fight meant you were going to possibly die and now it means it is a payday equals don't even try.

i thought u meant tyson holyfield,lol

last and actually only ppv i ever bought did end in the ear eating incident (tyson holyfield)...
but my link was to an actual boxing match.
ahh   , i think a rematch in philipeens will happen...rebound, double top then down ,lol
Troublesome96

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:51:47 AM

If someone does not knock out the other at this bs rate....equals just a payday sparring round for these two.
Whatever happened to real boxing? This payday game of tag is horrible. Can no one lay it out for broke or establish dominance?

Edit2: I guess when we traded in the idea of a fight meant you were going to possibly die and now it means it is a payday equals don't even try.

last and actually only ppv i ever bought did end in the ear eating incident (tyson holyfield)...
ahh   , i think a rematch in philipeens will happen...rebound, double top then down ,lol

and i will not even waste my time to see a glorified game of tag
Troublesome96

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:52:50 AM

already said i am a huge hagler and rjj fan and if you are a fan you know why
Troublesome96

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:55:54 AM

Alright cool then. GO PAC!!

Signed:

good for 66.66 CRAVE

proletariat

Hate it went down without a real fight. I will send you a pm with an address.
bitcoinsid

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:56:42 AM

not really into boxing much, prob tyson era was when i followed it most. i just wanted gayweather to lose,lol
Troublesome96

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:57:51 AM

ahh   , i think a rematch in philipeens will happen...rebound, double top then down ,lol

not really into boxing much, prob tyson era was when i followed it most. i just wanted gayweather to lose,lol

although i bet for him, i wanted him to lose (as posted before) ...requires someone to actually bring it

If you want to see a fighter that always put it on the line you have to look no farther than one of the ringside announcers Roy Jones Jr ... gold stolen at olympics in south korea and moved up multiple weight classes because he had no competition....until he got to old and began to get beat
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:22:54 AM

So I downloaded new wallet and its not syncing.... do you have to have I2P set up on your computer for it to work? If so do you have to upgrade to the I2P version for staking and stuff?
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:42:59 AM

Looks like its going to be an exciting week.

For your sake let's hope ICM releases it THIS week because the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight is this saturday!
Cheesy  Gonna be a big week.

GO PACMAN!

66.66 CRAVE on Pac by decision and Mayweather running around from corner to corner avoiding damage to his nails.

am an underdog bettor by nature, but for you to offer an even money bet against the lines means your bet is not in your favor

and even though i am for the underdog, i will take your bet

escrow wise: am betting out of the 100 crave i have in the first community masternode

deal, who do we use as escrow?

I would consider my crave bet as already escrowed ...it is out of my hand and in the first community masternode

ok, what about my crave bet?

good question...can i say that i trust you to do the right thing?
Just so you know, I hope pac wins, but for a 1:1 bet i will take it.

Signed:

good for 66.66 CRAVE

proletariat

I hope pac walks out and literally thunderfucks dude's head in the first round for a tko. Even up to the 3rd round. I will gladly lose crave to see david slay a goliath.

I honestly don't think Pac has that kind of power but if Mayweather changes his defensive game, the fight will be worthy of the hype.

Power or not, they both know how to fight and as we have all seen time and time again...One punch can change history.

SENT

Maybe next time Mayweather will want to fight and make justice to the sport ......................................

Troublesome96

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:16:55 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 06:36:54 AM by Troublesome96

For your sake let's hope ICM releases it THIS week because the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight is this saturday!

GO PACMAN!

66.66 CRAVE on Pac by decision and Mayweather running around from corner to corner avoiding damage to his nails.

am an underdog bettor by nature, but for you to offer an even money bet against the lines means your bet is not in your favor

escrow wise: am betting out of the 100 crave i have in the first community masternode

I would consider my crave bet as already escrowed ...it is out of my hand and in the first community masternode

Signed:

good for 66.66 CRAVE

proletariat

I hope pac walks out and literally thunderfucks dude's head in the first round for a tko. Even up to the 3rd round. I will gladly lose crave to see david slay a goliath.

I honestly don't think Pac has that kind of power but if Mayweather changes his defensive game, the fight will be worthy of the hype.

Power or not, they both know how to fight and as we have all seen time and time again...One punch can change history.

SENT

Maybe next time Mayweather will want to fight and make justice to the sport ......................................
Received and confirmed. I posted as such to your trust level as well.

Regarding the fight, as I mentioned to you before I wanted my bet to lose. That being said, this fight was bs all the way around. For pac afterwards to immediately be asking for a rematch? Why not win and which would guarantee a rematch and then pac holds the purse strings. This was a glorified came of tag or olypmic boxing. There was never a fight. I hate it for both of us.

All I can offer is some real boxing to watch, which I linked above
Hagler vs Hearnes ...Hagler was the shorter (less reach) fighter and he took it to the other head first...hurt and wobbled and all in the first round alone. Pac knew this before coming in, if he wanted to win he had to put it all on the line. I honestly wish he had. What pissed me off the most was Freddy Roach (which I did super admire until this point) stopped pac to take a f'n selfie on the way to the ring...wwwhhaattt?

Neither fought, simple as that. If pac actually tried to win then we would have seen what could have possibly happened. Harder to do at the lower weight classes but still as effective in my eyes.

Hagler vs Hearnes ...Hagler much smaller fighter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYt5Rz2XlAg   go to 20:45 to get to the fight.

Or watch rjj highlight films:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Jones,_Jr.
"He is the only boxer in history to start his career as a light middleweight (154 lbs) and go on to win a heavyweight title."
He was the best at super middle imo.
Note: Watch the left hook (weak hand). And he has even fought twice in the last month or so. Is he way out of shape? sure, but at 45? maybe not.

Roy Jones, Jr. was the classic smaller guy in any matchup until he stomped competition out and moved up weight classes which forced him again and again to be the smaller dude. It is sad because he never saw a payday close to the bs we just watched and all because there was never any competition....guess he should have acted weak to draw in a purse.

No matter what, boxing has turned to crap and will never be back.

Edit: Always a difference between kill or be killed and lets just all get paid. fn joke

Edit 2: I forgot to give you a rjj highlight reel...there are many:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ9KerUQtP8
It is all great, but a note at ~4:34, he is asking the ref if he should continue because the opponent is obviously f'd and the ref is like ...fight on.
We'll never see that if Pac and May fight 100 times.

The above referenced link seems to repeat itself...here is another https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IivgbdjCThc
or dyor ... Only said to hope that we can both watch some real boxing.
cryptocrap

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:33:33 AM

LOL that´s true. Grin
cryptocrap

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:35:16 AM

Updated the OP with the I2P Windows wallet build.  Cheesy

HELL YEAH!

we need marketing!
an article on deepdotweb.com
Anyone here can talk to them?
My English sucks to do it

- First anon colored coin
- First POS + masternodes coin
- First coin with native i2p network
- First mobile wallet with stake + masternodes
- Soon everybody will can have their own anon market on blockchain

- A great community with several known forum members and many devs developing an ecosystem for currency

Awesome, pretty fast development here.

I2P is live.
Thanks dev, you are the guy, there´s no doubt that crave is a place to be.
  Grin

+1
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:47:45 AM

GO PACMAN!

Signed:

good for 66.66 CRAVE

proletariat

SENT

Received and confirmed. I posted as such to your trust level as well.

Regarding the fight, as I mentioned to you before I wanted my bet to lose. That being said, this fight was bs all the way around. For pac afterwards to immediately be asking for a rematch? Why not win and which would guarantee a rematch and then pac holds the purse strings. This was a glorified came of tag or olypmic boxing. There was never a fight. I hate it for both of us.

All I can offer is some real boxing to watch, which I linked above
Hagler vs Hearnes ...Hagler was the shorter (less reach) fighter and he took it to the other head first...hurt and wobbled and all in the first round alone. Pac knew this before coming in, if he wanted to win he had to put it all on the line. I honestly wish he had. What pissed me off the most was Freddy Roach (which I did super admire until this point) stopped pac to take a f'n selfie on the way to the ring...wwwhhaattt?

Neither fought, simple as that. If pac actually tried to win then we would have seen what could have possibly happened. Harder to do at the lower weight classes but still as effective in my eyes.

Hagler vs Hearnes ...Hagler much smaller fighter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYt5Rz2XlAg   go to 20:45 to get to the fight.

Or watch rjj highlight films:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Jones,_Jr.
"He is the only boxer in history to start his career as a light middleweight (154 lbs) and go on to win a heavyweight title."
He was the best at super middle imo.
Note: Watch the left hook (weak hand). And he has even fought twice in the last month or so. Is he way out of shape? sure, but at 45? maybe not.

Roy Jones, Jr. was the classic smaller guy in any matchup until he stomped competition out and moved up weight classes which forced him again and again to be the smaller dude. It is sad because he never saw a payday close to the bs we just watched and all because there was never any competition....guess he should have acted weak to draw in a purse.

No matter what, boxing has turned to crap and will never be back.

Thanks, will watch that fight sometime soon. The three Pac / Marquez were good, the result on the first two not so much, but on the third Marquez decided not to trust the judges Grin ) also those were fairly recent. But yeah 99% of these "fights of the century" never live up to the hype. Both fighters should be hungry for the title, something like this: https://youtu.be/5sDjJMsalPM .

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:58:12 AM

I've been away for a while (since the big pump Smiley) so please excuse my ignorance. I see a lot of progress is being made and the market looks oversold and so I'm on the sidelines again, but I have a question before jumping back in: Are the crave markets going to use crave or btc as the currency for purchasing stuff? Or both? Sorry if this is already answered somewhere obvious.

I am asking because, lets be real, nobody is going to use an altcoin on illicit markets.. They very well might use the markets themselves, but they will not use an altcoin for the transactions. For many reasons...

1) Decreased anonymity. Sure, this coin is more "anonymous" than bitcoin, but nothing is absolutely anonymous and since there are so few people who use it, it is actually waaaaaaay easier to keep track of everybody involved.

2) Volatility. Vendors and even customers cannot and will not tolerate the extreme volatility. Even bitcoin's volatility is a big problem for illicit vendors because they are not able to quickly liquidate their funds since they first have to launder them.

3) Liquidity (closely related to #2). Vendors need to be able to cash out without dumping the market to oblivion. Not as big an issue for customers because when they pump the price up buying, it just means they pay less crave when they purchase something with it (but this is just doubly screwing the vendor now because of the inflated value of crave).

Now, obviously all of these issues would diminish as adoption increases. But even bitcoin hasn't completely achieved this.

For the above reasons, if the markets are to actually be functional and not just proof-of-concept, I think it would be best if BTC were used within the markets. Or at least for it to be an option. If that's even possible? Or will it simply be up to the people who run the markets?

Again, sorry if these questions have already been answered ad nauseam.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:58:51 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 09:18:48 AM by Blazin8888

I've been away for a while (since the big pump Smiley) so please excuse my ignorance. I see a lot of progress is being made and the market looks oversold and so I'm on the sidelines again, but I have a question before jumping back in: Are the crave markets going to use crave or btc as the currency for purchasing stuff? Or both? Sorry if this is already answered somewhere obvious.

I am asking because, lets be real, nobody is going to use an altcoin on illicit markets.. They very well might use the markets themselves, but they will not use an altcoin for the transactions. For many reasons...

1) Decreased anonymity. Sure, this coin is more "anonymous" than bitcoin, but nothing is absolutely anonymous and since there are so few people who use it, it is actually waaaaaaay easier to keep track of everybody involved.

2) Volatility. Vendors and even customers cannot and will not tolerate the extreme volatility. Even bitcoin's volatility is a big problem for illicit vendors because they are not able to quickly liquidate their funds since they first have to launder them.

3) Liquidity (closely related to #2). Vendors need to be able to cash out without dumping the market to oblivion. Not as big an issue for customers because when they pump the price up buying, it just means they pay less crave when they purchase something with it (but this is just doubly screwing the vendor now because of the inflated value of crave).

Now, obviously all of these issues would diminish as adoption increases. But even bitcoin hasn't completely achieved this.

For the above reasons, if the markets are to actually be functional and not just proof-of-concept, I think it would be best if BTC were used within the markets. Or at least for it to be an option. If that's even possible? Or will it simply be up to the people who run the markets?

Again, sorry if these questions have already been answered ad nauseam.

Good thoughtful questions...

ICM:

1) What's your response to people saying Crave has no
innovation and is just a copy paste thrown together?

- The only issue I see now with Crave is the annonymous part.

2) How do we mix our Crave? Blur I understand is an asset so it's not
anon cash like Dark was...can you help me understand?

3) How exactly will users create the market?

4) will it be full accesable In wallet? ..if so how will users choose what Crave markets to browse to?

5) will the market be built on Satoshis blockchain or something else? What features make it decentralized?

The real NEED here is a decentralized market that works. So nothing like the evoloution scam happens.

@
ICM

*I am holding off on all investments until I can gain more clarity

****I now have my trigger finger on 146 BTC for the first truely decentralized marketplace. Let the best dev deliver
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:00:52 AM

Sorry for the lame question, but is there a need to update masternode wallet with the new one ?
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:27:15 AM

ICM:

no innovations? Are you serious?
yesterday was released a wallet with native i2p network. Several coins are trying it for months without success.
And all other features as first mobile app with stake + masternodes, blur, first pos + masternodes coin?
dflame

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:37:02 AM

ICM:

yesterday was released a wallet with native i2p network. Several coins are trying it for months without success.
And all other features as first mobile app with stake + masternodes, blur, first pos + masternodes coin?
hi guys i'm new in crypto, but one thing I can see, CRAVE is the number one in all coins
And the others coins are copy paste from CRAVE
look to the others coins and btc to, what they have NEW? NOTHING
Look to CRAVE, just innovation, and the others coins just try copy CRAVE, but I have see CRAVE is the first to launch everything and NO ONE CAN SAY, THAT IS NOT TRUE.
CRAVE will be BIG.

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE...EVER

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:53:50 AM

ICM:

hi guys i'm new in crypto, but one thing I can see, CRAVE is the number one in all coins
And the others coins are copy paste from CRAVE
look to the others coins and btc to, what they have NEW? NOTHING
Look to CRAVE, just innovation, and the others coins just try copy CRAVE, but I have see CRAVE is the first to launch everything and NO ONE CAN SAY, THAT IS NOT TRUE.
CRAVE will be BIG.

Good eyes mate  Wink
prospect

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:59:59 AM

ICM:

Actually.. the current I2P implementations that are out there are not that hard to port. I ported I2P to syscoin in december 2014. Its based in GIVs work and anoncoins implementation of it which have been there for over a year.
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:34:14 PM

ICM:

Actually.. the current I2P implementations that are out there are not that hard to port. I ported I2P to syscoin in december 2014. Its based in GIVs work and anoncoins implementation of it which have been there for over a year.

Well,  its the first coin with good distribution to have implemented it,  along with pos masternodes, darkpoold, blur / asset exchange...  again other coins with these features are either premined, ico or just terrible distribution.  (cough syscoin)

Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: