Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826664 times)
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:54:56 PM

Good AM Crave nation! You have entered Killer Whale territory...Please buy the dips and burn the manipulators as I have been saying since 45k sats when MRZ123 the Da$h shill was playing dress up with his 32k crave!
Please act responsibly and have fun...maybe get some popcorn with butter and salt as our SDC shills say!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:00:32 PM

Good AM Crave nation! You have entered Killer Whale territory...Please buy the dips and burn the manipulators as I have been saying since 45k sats when MRZ123 the Da$h shill was playing dress up with his 32k crave!
Please act responsibly and have fun...maybe get some popcorn with butter and salt as our SDC shills say!

lulz Hyperjacked. not schilling. now the pumpers have presumably exited I look forward to seeing what your dev offers up next.
best wishes,

popcorn lover

p.s. i am well known as a two-tier network hater.
I think i remember even saying "I don't wanna be a slave no more".
Admittedly I was drunk at the time, but the sentiment was genuine.

good luck and use your mindshare well.

Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:01:59 PM

Gentlemen, I type at the end of ./craved & and pops are: [1] 11864
root@vultr:~# ./craved: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:02:07 PM

Not sure what the attacks on sdc and me are all about when its a crave thread are you people that  retarded and disrespectful to your peers? I guess i know the answer..

You are not a peer. You are only hear to create trouble. I could care less about the handful of posts that you let some know how to start their wallet.
It is the other 50+ posts of trashing the crave dev and the crave community that speaks to myself and others, including this one where you say
"you people" and "retarded".

Troublesome96

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:03:15 PM

lulz Hyperjacked. not schilling. now the pumpers have presumably exited I look forward to seeing what your dev offers up next.
best wishes,

popcorn lover

Admittedly I wads drunk at the time, but the sentiment was genuine.

Did you just quote yourself and then proceed to pet it some more?
child_harold

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:04:44 PM

best wishes,

popcorn lover

No. Just being clear.
I do genuinely wish you the best of luck and hope you utilise your mindshare well.

snafflecoin

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:05:06 PM

best wishes,

popcorn lover

LOLzz

he 'wads' just saying
child_harold

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:06:04 PM

best wishes,

popcorn lover

LOLzz

he 'wads' just saying

u got me Wink
GL

Troublesome96

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:08:02 PM

Because people lost thousands and thousands of dollars. Two days ago the market cap here was over a mil i think? When you are number one on volume you affect everyone in crypto when it all disappears in 24 hours. Makes us all look bad especially when the community tries to play the blame game.

And why is that? It wouldn't have anything to do with the dozens of shill accounts who all massed in one day and posted over and over and over adding a few hundred pages to the thread with nothing but gibberish?

No it's all the developers fault apparently, the developer who gave everyone a road map, completed it in a week, impressed people but then days later turns into a "copy and paste scammer".
Well the dev probably could have stepped in that day just to say "Hey, I'm still here. Not a P&D." Personally, I think that may have assisted with the size of the dumps that occurred.

But to be clear I have no idea about the dev here. He posts and seems intelligent but I have no idea. L&S has asked some tech questions about this coin, I have no idea. I don't hold the same interest due to TOR and Masternodes. My interest was in your trip to orbit and how it affects all of us since it was apparently the most successful pump of all time. The scary thing to think about, for me, is that the pumper now has a full bag of btc waiting for another move. I have seen some manipulation on SDC when it was in the 80's and called it out to the community. I think it is still adjusting but just think about that bag they must have now. The distribution that we see on average per crypto could easily be eaten by momentum like that. I fear a storm but hope for clear skies. But I digress, I have no idea about the dev here. But an accelerated development and low coin count does make for a good storm so be careful. You don't want it to happen again if you are legitimately going to rebuild.

The dev stepped in and posted every single day. Again, thanks for playing.
Next!
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:10:08 PM

wuddup yall good morning i see a huge opportunity in the lull before phase 2 so buy and hold wooot

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:11:33 PM

But to be clear I have no idea about the dev here. He posts and seems intelligent but I have no idea. L&S has asked some tech questions about this coin, I have no idea. I don't hold the same interest due to TOR and Masternodes. My interest was in your trip to orbit and how it affects all of us since it was apparently the most successful pump of all time.

You are really trolling now. I guess you don't remember Auroracoin pumping to a $100 million+ market cap? Or Dogecoin going to $60 million in days? Even XC went to $12 million during its crazy pump week

REAL fortunes were made those days, contrary to Crave I doubt you can find anyone who made more than a few grand.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:12:06 PM

Hi guys,
I bet that there are many people here that believe in this coin.
This also means many of you are probably stuck in a high rate, and would lose much money selling at this rate.
Do not sell your coins!
This dump is just a trick to buy in low again.

We are planning a new pump again.
As you, i am also stuck in a high rate, with much money.
Rate: 0.0072
So again, DO NOT SELL YOUR CRAVE!
Instead of selling your coins, PM ME WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY STUCK BECAUSE OF TROLLS AND DUMPERS.

WE WILL NOT ANN THE NEXT PUMP PUBLIC.
Instead of that. We will give the people that have faith in this coin and are stuck in a high rate a heads up start.

Mine now while it is still possible to get them cheap.

lol we believe you and by the way you do know pow is over  lol. your bags are really heavy

too much bag holders now in the crave price is going low dramatically and nobody knows who are dumping that coin.

I'm sorry you didn't get memo...because I know who is dumping! Is it not obvious that the DASH and SDC trolls are nervous because of the best dev in crypto ICM and a former Dark Dev Vertoe?
Would not surprise me if large DASH holders are selling DASH buying Crave and selling it at market to drive this coin into the ground!
Pro tip:Don't cut off your nose to spite your face!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:15:26 PM

hai guyz! so like if we bought at 799k, will this coin pump back up?!? huh will it?!?! please?!?!
ommggg bagholderz for life!!11!11!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
child_harold

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:15:44 PM

I'm sorry you didn't get memo...because I know who is dumping! Is it not obvious that the DASH and SDC trolls are nervous because of the best dev in crypto ICM and a former Dark Dev Vertoe?
Would not surprise me if large DASH holders are selling DASH buying Crave and selling it at market to drive this coin into the ground!

OK u piqued my interest… who is ICM and why is he/she the best dev in crypto?
As mentioned above I have "philosophical" issues with two-tier networks so Im not asking as an investor, but rather a crypto enthusiast.

Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:16:26 PM

lol almost 500 pages 300 of then pure fud talking about a party!
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:16:50 PM

<snipped>

You realise if you keep that crap up you are asking for trouble.. Just a warning, its what messed you tards up last time! Best to be quiet as a mouse child, take it or leave it its good, free advice.

Someone taking offense to a curtain being pulled back? What seems to be the problem now?

And the threats are great. What trouble might that be? I hope you are not speaking of physical harm.

You might as well get your them all out now or are you withholding information for later destructive use?
Seems a bit ironic because you are here to help.

And the statement, "its what messed you tards up last time!" is very damning.
It is actually an admission of guilt.
So now that we know you were either involved with and/or behind the attack what are your actual intentions here. This is really not looking good for you.

Go ahead and let us in on the skinny. You might have noticed that this thread is not moderated which I am sure is a surprise to you and might make you a little nervous, but I assure you it is ok to let us in on your secrets and threats towards us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeDFwTcnCc

@Troublesome96

LongAndShort has a proven track record of exposing scams. I said at first that he's a "class act". I forgot to mention that his tenacity, gift with language but mostly his expert dev skills make him a fearsome enemy; the "Mack the Knife" of BCT. I discovered this the hard way when he took a machete to stealthcoin. As I mentioned earlier I owe him for this, and whilst it was hard for me to admit at the time he was right I was strong enough to admit he was.

If LongAndShort has "caught the scent" it may already be too late. I have witnessed him almost single-handedly bring down an entire (scam)coin. If there is anything scammy happening here I would take his advise seriously and not "ask for trouble" by trolling The Shadow Project. TY.

Didn't 00Smurf actually release those chat logs? or am I confused with another coin? I don't think a machete was required after that.

"Gift with language"? When he first posted here he *drops mic* (wannabe rapper i guess) and apparently it landed square in your mouth.

"caught the scent"/tenacity - sounds more like dry labbing to me
actually having hard proven facts of what either a dev posted regarding tech or numbers or other incriminating evidence is another issue entirely.

Was prometheus not a heavy investor of SDC? I thought he said he was going to dump it at one time during the whole blocknet fiasco.

You owe L&S for his help regarding giving you info on stealth? I guess you were not following it unfold yourself on the forums. I do not remember him at all on the thread where we were pulling back the curtain.

After a few minutes of research into the pod dev of blocknet, that was public for 5 months beforehand, myself and one other revealed the real issues behind that guy.
If you don't believe me then ask the original poster regarding that info - leewilson ... so I guess you owe me big time as well.

Maybe I have SDC confused entirely with a different coin. Please correct me if I am wrong and I will remove this post.

Make a thread you stupid stupid clown. Offtopic..again!

You miss everything because you are always 40 pages behind the rest of us.

I am all caught up now. Thanks for showing up. I assume by your unwillingness to answer any of the questions then that speaks for itself.
If this is the case, this is really not good for you.

You, also, never replied to me regarding my questions here in the thread. Maybe you are behind or dodging as usual.

I only have a few questions (especially now that I know what you have done and who you are) to finalize my psych eval.

Did you enjoy inflicting pain on smaller animals when you were a child?
Do you exhibit that same behavior today?

I would appreciate if you actually go back and answer my previous questions. Otherwise my evaluation will be somewhat general. I understand of you do not want to answer now because any answer you give will not improve the prognosis just potentially get it more narrowed down.

You are a blubbering idiot asking offtopic questions thats why i'm not answering shit you fool! geeze you people are legit certifiable.

Half the time i don't know where to start because you are so far off its just getting sad now. go make a thread is the concept that difficult to grasp.

You want me out of the thread yet all you do is keep engaging me in offtopic nonsense!!! Again make a thread you silly little man!

You are not talking about off topic are you? Are you aware of anyone else other than yourself posting under your name here in the last ~48hrs?

Of course you are not answering. Shall I begin sourcing because they will be posted here and in your moderated thread.
It would seem simple enough to say I am wrong, but because you have not then you just admitted I am right.
With that being the case, you have effectively just shat where you eat. Not good. I recommend you take a hike, but in all honesty the damage has been done.

And the dev here is incompetent according to you.

I am just asking for proof instead of you drylabbing anything that is new so you get a 50/50 chance of being right and then hide when you are wrong.

Then make a thread you stupid clown geeze. Are really this dumb or are you trolling. I've asked you to droppit like three times in this thread now because you are offtopic.

But you think you have a one up on me because i wont engage in your stupidity in this thread other then to tell you to stop posting offtopic bullshit. Do it again and ill report your posts as offtopic because thats what they are.

Only people draging this shit on now is you two twits hyperjacked and you... Are you really this god damn stupid or am i in a nightmare!

Honestly i have nothing to hide i have done nothing wrong and you liars are completely wrong about me trolling here or anywhere.
You are just in the wrong thread asking the wrong questions its a simple as that.

This is exactly the thread it needs to be and possibly another with just your name alone.
According to you dumb=calling you out for who you really are. The CRAVE community deserves to know. You have been in here under the guise of helping all the while passive aggressively shitting on this thread. Not to mention trying to force the dev to give you insider information to make the coin you support better. It is revolting.

These posts are to help the CRAVE community understand what they are dealing with regarding you and you alone.

Your posts are more "offtopic" here than most if not all that are here.

You refuse to answer questions regarding claims where you are dragging this coin CRAVE through the dirt. Why is that?

What do you mean I'm a stupid clown? You mean I'm funny? Like how I talk? Funny how? I mean, what's funny about this? Let me understand this, cuz maybe it's me, ... I'm f'd up a little maybe. I'm mean I'm funny how? Like I'm a clown? Like I amuse you? ....You stuttering *****
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY

My stupidity? You'll report me? More threats as usual.
I guess you are use to your dictatorship that you have running on the coin you support where you are some Jim Jones/ David Koresh type. It really explains how when you get in the real world or another post that does not pander on your every word that it start to not makes sense to you (nightmare).
We, nor anyone else, are your minions or parishioners.

Before you continue calling everyone a liar who proves you wrong, make sure you are still peddling your smut out of the back of a van at a flea market somewhere.

Wow you are really ill, i really am starting to feel pitty for you now. You warped little reality makes me want to puke i cant imagine how you and your family cope.

You have been asked so many times now to keep it on topic and make a thread but you are incapable but expect everything of me. Well stfu.

You have a propensity to not only project your issues but also regurgitate what you have seen and try and make it your own (coattails)
For instance the questioning mental faculties, the usage of the word "pity" and mentioning issues regarding how families have to deal/cope with these issues.
How much would you like to bet that I have mentioned those exact things previously in this thread? Are you stalking me? Do you have some sort of fixation with me?

I only expect one thing of you and that is to tell the truth which I am certain you are incapable of and even if you did now it is completely tarnished.
It is a real catch 22 for those who have sociopathic tendencies.
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:16:53 PM

hai guyz! so like if we bought at 799k, will this coin pump back up?!? huh will it?!?! please?!?!

The best model for Trolling,

Welcome troll! thanks for your post and now g.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:17:27 PM

wuddup yall good morning i see a huge opportunity in the lull before phase 2 so buy and hold wooot

Woot Woot... Grin

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:19:19 PM

Smiley
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:20:00 PM

The best model for Trolling,

Welcome troll! thanks for your post and now g.

Roll Eyes

lol, i love how they call it trolling when some of us called it exactly how it is. retards. we said the dump was coming PAGES AGO.

hey i made money on it too but didn't buy at stupid obvious over-inflated prices and didn't tell people to like half the posts here...i feel sorry for those who did from all the b.s shilling/hype here.  buy low/sell high and gtfo of this kinda coin.

anyways, waste of time here now, peace out.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: