Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Madness - Banned once again  (Read 2567 times)
c1ph3r (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:55:20 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 06:57:37 PM by c1ph3r

Hi,
So yeah , after this thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976685.0 , I waited for couple of weeks , got Unbanned Wednesday (couple of days ago) . well .. I was happy to come back and I started posting once again and today when I woke up I found my account banned once again and not sure what are the reasons ... and for 60 days which i honestly don't think it's fair and I need a second chance (if i did something wrong) , and if it's because Signature compaign , I will simply not enroll anymore if you feel like .

I'am only posting , what I did wrong exactly here ? Are my posts looks like a spam to you or off-topic ? beside none of my posts got deleted at all . thanks
=> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=375915

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mashcom

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:58:26 AM

Hi,
So yeah , after this thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976685.0 , I waited for couple of weeks , got Unbanned Wednesday (couple of days ago) . well .. I was happy to come back and I started posting once again and today when I woke up I found my account banned once again and not sure what are the reasons ... and for 60 days which i honestly don't think it's fair and I need a second chance (if i did something wrong)

I'am only posting , what I did wrong exactly here ? Are my posts looks like a spam to you or off-topic ? beside none of my posts got deleted at all . thanks

Maybe the mod. don't like you , or your 'posting' style. Try to wait these 60 days and after join back but don't post anymore (it is better for you).
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:00:42 AM

Hi,
So yeah , after this thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976685.0 , I waited for couple of weeks , got Unbanned Wednesday (couple of days ago) . well .. I was happy to come back and I started posting once again and today when I woke up I found my account banned once again and not sure what are the reasons ... and for 60 days which i honestly don't think it's fair and I need a second chance (if i did something wrong)

"I'am only posting" maybe (as the other time) it is the content of those posts. Try to contact again BadBear or wait a reply (from him) here in the thread.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 09:21:15 AM

i honestly don't think it's fair and I need a second chance (if i did something wrong)

It would actually be your third chance.  

Your first was when you created an account and started posting.  The admins gave you a chance to follow the rules.
Then you broke the rules and were given a temp ban.  The admins gave you a second chance and after a cool down period you were allowed to post again.
You broke the rules yet again.  The admins are willing to give you a THIRD chance, but you have to wait the 60 days.

If you ask me, they are being very fair and lenient with you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:51:43 AM

That was surprise me.
Mod judgement must be objective before deciding to take ban action.

I were looked on your post and I think you're chasing post count rather than keep your quality replies

60 days is really very long time , Hope it can make someone can change his/her habit.

Smiley
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:55:36 AM

Technically yes but have you looked at his 'latest posts' history? Read at least 2-3 posts and you will understand why he was banned again for 60 days.
GoodMerchant

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:20:27 AM

That was surprise me.
Mod judgement must be objective before deciding to take ban action.

I were looked on your post and I think you're chasing post count rather than keep your quality replies

60 days is really very long time , Hope it can make someone can change his/her habit.

yeah 60 days is very long time indeed.. maybe 30days is better Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:30:01 AM

When you get unbanned it will likely be your last chance. You were also breaking the rules of your signature campaign as people who are banned can't participate in the campaign.

You are right. You were only posting. You were not actually reading the content behind the thread nor were you actually participating in conversation
c1ph3r (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:32:48 AM

When you get unbanned it will likely be your last chance. You were also breaking the rules of your signature campaign as people who are banned can't participate in the campaign.

You are right. You were only posting. You were not actually reading the content behind the thread nor were you actually participating in conversation

What ? Who said that I was participating on the signature compaign while I was banned ? It dosen't even make sense . banned = can't post = won't get paid . I don't see what you mean to be honest
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 11:46:22 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 04:11:58 PM by shorena

Technically yes but have you looked at his 'latest posts' history? Read at least 2-3 posts and you will understand why he was banned again for 60 days.

Look whos calling the kettle black.

-snip-

Im afraid if someone gets banned they are "denied payment" according to Bit-X rules. Whether or not this is permanent is up to speculation. I doubt that it is though, because it would result in their own manager marcotheminer beeing banned from the campaign.

What ? Who said that I was participating on the signature compaign while I was banned ? It dosen't even make sense . banned = can't post = won't get paid . I don't see what you mean to be honest

I think Quickseller remembered the rules of the Bit-X campaign as: once you get banned for spam you can never join it again.

Edit: kettle not cattle

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 11:46:49 AM

quickseller is actually saying that those who are banned before cant participate in bit-x signature campaign

but i found this, it doesnt state that those are banned cant participate after the bann sentence is ended

- All users who receive valid negative trust (profile shows 'deal with extreme caution') and/or are banned for spam or likewise during the course of the campaign will be denied payment.

I dont know if this rules were already been there since the first time or it has been change

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
c1ph3r (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:50:39 AM

That's not true .
Pretty sure I have the right to re-enroll as far as I know , was speaking with Marcotheminer on Skype and asked him if rules changed etc ... he said no , all I need to do is re-enroll and that's it (and he know I was banned) . so you are wrong
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:24:49 PM

Well I think it would be somewhat implied that you would be banned from a campaign if you are denied payment, especially for that reason. This is further implied by the fact that marcotheminer has had a rhetoric of fighting spam.

The policy of allowing people to continue participating in the campaign after being banned is a policy that almost encourages spam.
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:54:57 PM

Hi,

Join the club. You better don't post on this website. The risk is too high to get banned.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:35:01 PM

Well I think it would be somewhat implied that you would be banned from a campaign if you are denied payment, especially for that reason. This is further implied by the fact that marcotheminer has had a rhetoric of fighting spam.

The policy of allowing people to continue participating in the campaign after being banned is a policy that almost encourages spam.

That's not the problem of the enrolled users but of the manager (of sig. campaign). The staff (if want) should put some rules above the sig. campaign itself and try to enforce them; but I have seen only a lot of users banned (and banned again) like Madness and few others. It seems they didn't never read the forum rules.
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:39:08 PM

That's not true .
Pretty sure I have the right to re-enroll as far as I know , was speaking with Marcotheminer on Skype and asked him if rules changed etc ... he said no , all I need to do is re-enroll and that's it (and he know I was banned) . so you are wrong

The mods, and some campaign managers, are clamping down on prolific spammers so it shouldn't be much of a surprize if you are denied payment.

I think it's great we can earn a passive income from making constructive posts but if people (not necessarily you) keep clogging up the forum with spam posts the sigs may get removed completely and then nobody benefits.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:11:43 PM

That's not true .

The mods, and some campaign managers, are clamping down on prolific spammers so it shouldn't be much of a surprize if you are denied payment.

I think it's great we can earn a passive income from making constructive posts but if people (not necessarily you) keep clogging up the forum with spam posts the sigs may get removed completely and then nobody benefits.

This is the main thing that needs to change the campaign managers and owners need to keep clamping down and more, i mean if they care about the forum and benefit from the campaigns then it is only right that they help cut down on the worst spammers to keep this place as free as possible from them.

I think a penalty fee imposed on the campaign managers/owners could help them be more selective to who they first let join and then when they see spammers to report to the mods and advise not to join any campaign until improvement of posts happens, they then have a month cool down then try again, if when checking past posts there is an improvement they should be given a second chance, with a warning we are watching and will report you.

I see you post since you come back op and although they was not all just one liners you was coming back to get as many posts as possible with as little effort this can be seen easily by the watching eye.

Finish your ban and either leave campaigns all together or join one which does not have the unlimited post count because that is a major cause people trying to milk the cow to fast without thinking about their actions.

Good luck and finish your ban without evasion, if you return you need to be careful i think i read that your brother also uses this forum, if you get perm ban they may have to do the same to him, 'that was just thinking out loud' so that would not be good would it.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 02:17:04 PM

Join the club. You better don't post on this website. The risk is too high to get banned.

not true, it will depend on the quality of your post or either if you are spamming to increase your post count or not, but the risk of getting bann is higher if you are using a paid signature

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
c1ph3r (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:58:29 PM

I'am ready to remove the signature and not enroll in signature compaigns for the next couple of months if that's make any difference ? please  Cry A second chance is all I'am asking .
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 07:30:02 PM

Hi,

Not true at all...just do not post useless crap and you will not be banned. I have been here a few years and almost posted 4,000 times. I have never been banned or warned for anything.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: