Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 09:39:12 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1005 »
 
Subject Started by Replies Views Last post
Satoshi Nakamoto is dead! « 1 2 3 4  All » Andrey123 74 3185 Last post October 31, 2017, 10:28:15 AM
by reflector
What Warren Buffett Gets Wrong About Bitcoin « 1 2  All » tyz 36 475 Last post October 31, 2017, 10:13:44 AM
by jseverson
How not to lose bitcoin in post-hard fork replay attacks ?? irukandji 0 57 Last post October 31, 2017, 09:24:31 AM
by irukandji
Is there any other way to reduce footprint caused by PoW? luxcoin 8 140 Last post October 31, 2017, 09:06:38 AM
by luxcoin
Former US Pres. Candidate is Worried about Govt. Surveillance of Bitcoin Users kenkoy 0 40 Last post October 31, 2017, 08:12:39 AM
by kenkoy
even with 90% chance of failure .. invest 1-10% portfolio and bitcoin to $100k+ bitpump 0 43 Last post October 31, 2017, 08:08:39 AM
by bitpump
SEGWIT2X IN A NUTSHELL TEDDYCLEPS 0 63 Last post October 31, 2017, 08:06:36 AM
by TEDDYCLEPS
5000 Bitcoins for a Pizza - The most famous story in Bitcoin history « 1 2 3  All » tadakaluri 47 2142 Last post October 31, 2017, 07:56:47 AM
by Mpamaegbu
Bobby Lee AMA on CSTs, China, SegWit2x, etc., on Nov. 1 at 7 PM PDT (2 AM UTC) BTCC_Official 2 78 Last post October 31, 2017, 07:19:28 AM
by sozvdhua
What goods have you got from bitcoin results? « 1 2 ... 14 15  All » CROYA86 283 6557 Last post October 31, 2017, 06:38:48 AM
by 8Habits
New cartoon series: "The Bitcoin Boys," episode 01! thebitcoinboys 0 36 Last post October 31, 2017, 06:32:53 AM
by thebitcoinboys
Looking for Intersting Bitcoin Stories darbsllim 3 860 Last post October 31, 2017, 06:00:42 AM
by Emoclaw
Bitcoin's contribution to the development of the country. rony01941 0 43 Last post October 31, 2017, 05:40:33 AM
by rony01941
China Bans Bitcoin Mining - Is It Possible? « 1 2 3  All » portalufonet 42 462 Last post October 31, 2017, 04:31:05 AM
by jekjekman
What type of wallet do you use? « 1 2 ... 45 46 » ArcCsch 908 36949 Last post October 31, 2017, 04:12:17 AM
by theblack_cat
Brace yourself winter is coming. « 1 2 3  All » Juggy777 40 662 Last post October 31, 2017, 03:33:57 AM
by loremz
What if another altcoin surpasses BTC in value? « 1 2 ... 12 13  All » JamesAdams 249 2623 Last post October 31, 2017, 03:08:57 AM
by khimer_rangers
Urgent need for a Bitcoin "assocation" « 1 2 3  All » mrjuice 45 889 Last post October 31, 2017, 02:50:39 AM
by BitcoinPC
Cryptocurrency ! Will go boom in no time. « 1 2 3  All » kriticko29 49 567 Last post October 31, 2017, 02:39:23 AM
by jseverson
low tech cold storage options $10 a month www.BitcoinFreeCasino.com 0 56 Last post October 31, 2017, 02:03:05 AM
by www.BitcoinFreeCasino.com
how does money come into existence ? Millzp0 1 64 Last post October 31, 2017, 02:01:55 AM
by junoreactor
Segwit2X and the fight for BTC cioloxl 7 225 Last post October 31, 2017, 01:57:54 AM
by jseverson
Bitcoin Advice Antmang1 9 126 Last post October 31, 2017, 01:56:13 AM
by jake zyrus
EEUU It does not allow to work with bitcoin freely jokerlu 0 54 Last post October 31, 2017, 01:29:27 AM
by jokerlu
Bitcoin has no role in real world « 1 2 ... 12 13  All » getreal 243 3267 Last post October 31, 2017, 01:04:43 AM
by roddy5
If you haven't seen it, the interview with Andreas A. last year is fantastic frankbitcoin 0 71 Last post October 31, 2017, 12:52:10 AM
by frankbitcoin
still ban bitcoin in China? natekim07 0 59 Last post October 31, 2017, 12:11:02 AM
by natekim07
Does Satoshi Nakamoto Matter? « 1 2 3  All » shamzblueworld 46 506 Last post October 31, 2017, 12:08:44 AM
by BitcoinMoses
Is this Satoshi? anon22 1 106 Last post October 31, 2017, 12:01:05 AM
by Hanablue
How many Bitcoins are lost for good? MPulse 8 196 Last post October 30, 2017, 11:59:42 PM
by cryptoalfs76
How To Manage Your Bitcoin For Long Term (FOR NOOB) Purposes « 1 2  All » infuser0416 23 277 Last post October 30, 2017, 11:32:16 PM
by chichigirl
Physical Bitcoin Price Ticker for my shop itsamemario 2 77 Last post October 30, 2017, 10:18:09 PM
by itsamemario
Coinbase statements on Segwit2x naf 6 190 Last post October 30, 2017, 10:09:58 PM
by coinsontheroad
Сan the volume of coins be increased? « 1 2 3  All » SocialClooud 50 640 Last post October 30, 2017, 08:55:30 PM
by Saifher
Bitcoin Split (like stock split) KonstantinosM 0 45 Last post October 30, 2017, 08:47:27 PM
by KonstantinosM
Confirmation are taking forever to process, is it only me? « 1 2 3  All » ismart1 50 540 Last post October 30, 2017, 08:26:26 PM
by eagleman
Does Segwit2x impact Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash or both? gabecolors 15 302 Last post October 30, 2017, 08:12:32 PM
by naf
blockchain pitch advice!! ICOfan 3 82 Last post October 30, 2017, 07:51:25 PM
by bitart
What do you think about Bitcoin ATMs? « 1 2 ... 5 6  All » Bitcoin ATM Project 118 1028 Last post October 30, 2017, 07:12:11 PM
by robchch
The 8 Rules of Bitcoin Club iamTom123 11 199 Last post October 30, 2017, 07:07:44 PM
by Rahul20
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1005 »
 

Topic you have posted in
Normal Topic
Hot Topic (More than 21 replies)
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 replies)
Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Poll
:  
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!