Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:06:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Be Honest. We Are Waiting for $100/BTC to buy  (Read 198965 times)
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:02:46 AM

I think i am not waiting for bitcoin price drop to 100$ , because in my opinion if the price is dropping near 100$ It will be hard for bitcoin price to bounce back, so i really hope bitcoin will never get that low

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:29:55 AM

I think i am not waiting for bitcoin price drop to 100$ , because in my opinion if the price is dropping near 100$ It will be hard for bitcoin price to bounce back, so i really hope bitcoin will never get that low

If it drops anywhere close to $100, there are enough moneybags waiting in the wings ready to enter.
So I think that eventuality will never be reached.  Smiley

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:03:00 AM

In 2008 the price of oil was at $145 per barrel, now it is below $40 with all QEs and money printing thereafter. So, if you think that Bitcoin price is not very likely (or just unlikely) to fall below $200, think again...

Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered

they are not the same thing, thre is no halving with oil, bitocin is different, bitcoin will get an increase because simple miners want so, do you think they will let their huge million dollars farm destroyed so easily

Indeed, they are not the same thing. Oil is by far more important than Bitcoin, but this didn't in the least prevent its price from collapsing. I'm singularly curious how simple miners can help support the price of Bitcoin?

All of a sudden, they will stop selling coins and begin buying them instead?

i think they can afford to buy "some" if they played their cards right in the trading game, because to be honest they do not need to sell each day to cover their bills cost, which has a ratio of 8:1 with their earning(1 s7 consume $45 a month, and produce $360 a month)

this mean that they are not actually dumping 1800 coins like many believe, because 7 oout of 8 is pure profit

But they would still have to spend dollars (or some other local currency), right? Thereby, their Bitcoin earnings and savings are irrelevant to this. I see no logic in your reasoning, since they would have to do the things that are opposite to what they are doing now...

That is, buy bitcoins for fiat instead of selling them

how they are irrelevant when they earn 8 times what they consume, i think you're being dense on purpose, they just convert 1/8 of their earning in dollars for the bills that's it

they can buy bitcoin when they sold at the peak since they are manipulators they know more about the top and bottom, and it make perfect sense

Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:06:54 AM

I say yes, but seeing bitcoin's price falling to 100$ it's really impossible to be happened again, I was regretting my self when Bitcoin was on 200$ before rising like this why not I use all of my money by buying bitcoin.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:12:55 AM

Don't you think that when BTCBTCBTC falls sub-$200, it's buying time already? With the halving coming in a few months you don't wanna miss that opportunity.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:24:24 AM

If you are waiting then it will take so much time to see the bitcoin price falling to $100, even if it happens it may go much more below $100. Personally I am not waiting to see $100.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 08:54:31 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 10:02:16 AM by deisik

But they would still have to spend dollars (or some other local currency), right? Thereby, their Bitcoin earnings and savings are irrelevant to this. I see no logic in your reasoning, since they would have to do the things that are opposite to what they are doing now...

how they are irrelevant when they earn 8 times what they consume, i think you're being dense on purpose, they just convert 1/8 of their earning in dollars for the bills that's it

Because their profits (let's assume that you are right about that) are in bitcoins, not in dollars. They mine bitcoins, not dollars. Given that, they can only "manipulate" the price by selling the remaining 7/8 part of their earnings (i.e. the remaining bitcoins), which would drive the price down. To drive the price up, they would need to buy bitcoins with dollars...

Who is really dense here? Are you a female, wtf?

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 09:02:51 AM

$100 isnt going to happen anymore. If it got anywhere near that the orders would be filled instantly because everyone will be trying to get hold of cheap coins. Id probably go all in at $100.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:15:57 AM

Because their profits (let's assume that you are right about that) are in bitcoins, not in dollars. They mine bitcoins, not dollars. Given that, they can only "manipulate" the price by selling the remaining 7/8 part of their earnings (i.e. the remaining bitcoins), which would drive the price down. To drive the price up, they would need to buy bitcoins with dollars...

lol wtf are you saying, they can simply sell slowly, to avoid dumping too much and crashing the market, they also do not need at all to sell 7 out of 8, just a portion of it, at the peak, then when the price fall(not because of them but because they instigate a panic selling) they buy again more than before

this is called trading accumulating more bitcoin, which mean that they can easily drive the price up buy causing a panic sell, which is what they are doing now i believe

i think you're missing the "manipulator" term here
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:33:24 PM

correct, arguably to get down to the price $100 is quite impossible, do you remember when the price was about to go down $190 a few months ago, but once the price bitcoin began to rise again
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 12:53:47 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 01:21:34 PM by deisik

lol wtf are you saying, they can simply sell slowly, to avoid dumping too much and crashing the market, they also do not need at all to sell 7 out of 8, just a portion of it, at the peak, then when the price fall(not because of them but because they instigate a panic selling) they buy again more than before

At first you were talking about "them" being able "to afford to buy some" bitcoins (as I got your point). Now you are talking quite the opposite, i.e. about selling bitcoins at the peak and causing panic sell. This doesn't quite look like "simple miners supporting Bitcoin", by any means...

This is sheer profiteering, by whatever name, and it usually crashes the markets, not supports them, lol

i think you're missing the "manipulator" term here

I think you are just trying to get away by changing your argument to its opposite

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:20:26 PM

I think you have a point, I also always waiting bitcoin prices plummeted to buy it, but it probably will never happen, judging from the current bitcoin user.
because now bitcoin has become one of the important things on the internet it may take a very long time for the price of 100 $ / BTC

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:58:20 PM

$100 isnt going to happen anymore. If it got anywhere near that the orders would be filled instantly because everyone will be trying to get hold of cheap coins. Id probably go all in at $100.
yeah right when prices began to fall of course everyone will respond that this is an exciting opportunity for profit
when prices fall everyone will instantly buy bitcoin, then bitcoin price certainly will rise again
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 02:52:26 PM

yeah right when prices began to fall of course everyone will respond that this is an exciting opportunity for profit
when prices fall everyone will instantly buy bitcoin, then bitcoin price certainly will rise again

A trading wisdom says to never try to catch falling knives

Frodomaga

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:39:10 PM

If the bitcoin price reduces to $100, it means it is on death spiral, so there is no need to buy it at all at that price point.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:57:45 PM

I would suggest that instead of waiting for price to be that lower which will never happen again better make entry at any level even at this current of 454$ and you will always have opportunity to make some profit.It is recommended that invest when is upward trend in price to have enough time for safe exit.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:00:44 PM

When some people were expecting for 100$/Btc there had reason to think so.There were not healthy news about bitcoin and was some kind of uncertainty but that day will not come now.We will see stability over 400 $ overall in my opinion.
jangloos

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:03:10 PM

I think this thread is irrelevant now as it was started in march this year.That time was really hard for Bitcoin so that time even I was expecting to see lower lowest of Bitcoin.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:06:48 PM

That's what everyone is thinking but to be practical I don't think Bitcoin will go below $300 mark even at its worst situation and to add up few things now only 6 million Bitcoin is left to be mined and soon BTC will be on demand.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:14:03 PM

Be Honest i am waiting for 10$ price.Patience is virtue.I will buy for 10$ and  will sell you for 100$ lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: