Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Be Honest. We Are Waiting for $100/BTC to buy  (Read 198960 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:49:19 AM

Ii think the price of bitcoin will never back to $100/bitcoin, especially after the halving, the price of bitcoin is stable right now. Maybe 1-2 next years will happen.
the price is stable and the last two days it has struggled from approximately 5% drop, again it has increased.  i think these drops wont affect the bitcoin price much and there can be no possibilities of the price to go below $500.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Juhagic

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:04:42 AM

Ii think the price of bitcoin will never back to $100/bitcoin, especially after the halving, the price of bitcoin is stable right now. Maybe 1-2 next years will happen.
the price is stable and the last two days it has struggled from approximately 5% drop, again it has increased.  i think these drops wont affect the bitcoin price much and there can be no possibilities of the price to go below $500.

I think the bottom of the short term trading is around $550. The price will be above that level in the next few weeks.
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:13:43 AM

Good and bad. If it drops to $100, that is really a golden buying opportunity that I wouldn't miss but psychologically that would damage the trust people have towards bitcoin because they will see it as not a stable investment. Also if it touches 100 level, essentially that means a massive drop from its high of 1200. But anyway, whichever direction it moves, I would say I'll be prepared for it.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 11:26:08 AM

I think bitcoin price is now rising. Bitcoin price cannot go to 100$ in just a day or two. If bitcoin price will drop its price, maybe this will only go to 200$. But I think not anymore because it is now 2016 and yet we didn't see bitcoin price drop into 100$. Just set another price if you need to buy bitcoin with a huge quantity. But I think the best price that you can get now is 250$ to 300$ . But I don't know if bitcoin price will still drop to its lowest price.

Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:56:46 PM

This guy really had the right idea
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:58:59 PM

No one is waiting for that price even those who are only new to bitcoin. If that happens bitcoin will gonna die immediately

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:39:41 PM

What's the meaning for someone to join bitcoin at the lower price, those new people should consider bitcoin as a currency, same like buying a GBP, it cost what it costs and continue trading it.
We should continue working with the actual price and not think that we should wait for $100/BTC when I think it's to late to think what to do next.
Moving on is a must now, if you look at the current price that is like 500% more so do not expect that the price will still goes back to $100 as that would only be possible if there is a strong crisis that will happen and I believe it will not be happening again like what happen in the past.

With the recent move of coinbase by accepting and have the ability to trade ethereum on their platform can be not a good thing for bitcoin.
It's pretty impressive how fast ethereum has joined the market and now it's one of the most traded coin on the exchanges.
i think it is a natural thing? Coinbase is a purse, they would likely expand by adding wallet for etherum, because look at the number of users etherum also quite large, i do not see this as a threat to bitcoin, etherum not more altcoin just like the others altcoin. I'm sure etherum will have a lifespan that is not much different from the others altcoin,,

Any other coin rather than bitcoin is counted as altcoin, so Ethereum is but if the number of people using ethereum increases then it means that more people are leaving bitcoin or may come back after ethereum gets dumped.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:58:45 PM

it will be just a foolish decision. waiting for 100$ means that you are just wasting your time and nothing else. if you are really interested to buy bitcoin then you should not wait any more and just try to buy it in the present rate round about 600+. if you missed the chance you will not be able to buy it in the present rate any more.

yes the price will be increased much more in the coming future and and it is the possibility that the price of bitcoin after reaching to a more higher value will rely there for a longer time and after that no one is sure that what will happen with the price of bitcoin, if people continued their support for bitcoin then it will continue to increase.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:26:01 PM

What's the meaning for someone to join bitcoin at the lower price, those new people should consider bitcoin as a currency, same like buying a GBP, it cost what it costs and continue trading it.
We should continue working with the actual price and not think that we should wait for $100/BTC when I think it's to late to think what to do next.
Moving on is a must now, if you look at the current price that is like 500% more so do not expect that the price will still goes back to $100 as that would only be possible if there is a strong crisis that will happen and I believe it will not be happening again like what happen in the past.

With the recent move of coinbase by accepting and have the ability to trade ethereum on their platform can be not a good thing for bitcoin.
It's pretty impressive how fast ethereum has joined the market and now it's one of the most traded coin on the exchanges.
i think it is a natural thing? Coinbase is a purse, they would likely expand by adding wallet for etherum, because look at the number of users etherum also quite large, i do not see this as a threat to bitcoin, etherum not more altcoin just like the others altcoin. I'm sure etherum will have a lifespan that is not much different from the others altcoin,,

Any other coin rather than bitcoin is counted as altcoin, so Ethereum is but if the number of people using ethereum increases then it means that more people are leaving bitcoin or may come back after ethereum gets dumped.
It is not the possibility that if some one will invest in ethereum or any other altcoin then he will put out their money from bitcoin and will leave bitcoin, it is also the possibility that people invest in bitcoin and when they find any other coin then they invest their other money in other coins and remain their invested money in bitcoins.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:35:10 PM

People are not leaving Bitcoin when they invest in altcoins. While I don't do altcoin trading anymore, I must admit the importance of their existence. Fact is that it keeps a lot Bitcoins off the market as they get invested into altcoins. If altcoins weren't here, what would happen with these hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins with no purpose? It means more available coins on the market, and thus a higher possibility of the price getting weaker.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:37:03 PM

waiting for 100$ mean you are wasting your time. i do not think that it will be ever possible that bitcoin will come to such a low rate, you can see that  most of the people are trading bitcoin in 650+ and they are still hopeful that the price is increasing so how it come to such a low price, i think it can only be possible if we hear some bad news about bitcoin, but i will pray that we should not hear bad news about bitcoin and bitcoin continue its journey upward.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:38:40 PM

It is not the possibility that if some one will invest in ethereum or any other altcoin then he will put out their money from bitcoin and will leave bitcoin, it is also the possibility that people invest in bitcoin and when they find any other coin then they invest their other money in other coins and remain their invested money in bitcoins.

I know that it is hard to believe that people that joined bitcoin will leave it so easy, but if people move funds to any other coin it means that the bitcoin price will fall down and maybe to $100 as the OP stated.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:25:25 AM

We don't know what will happen in the future. There are possibilities that can happen again like from the past if only they fool us again. Well, I am not favorable on that, I like seeing bitcoin in high price because I treat it as a currency.
yeah anything could happen in bitcoin and so does the state of bitcoin. the price will depend on the circumstances and the situation at that time. maybe someday there will be panic alternating so that there are many users who sell all their bitcoin? yeah of course it will make the price down very much. maybe that's one reason
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:31:04 AM

I know that it is hard to believe that people that joined bitcoin will leave it so easy, but if people move funds to any other coin it means that the bitcoin price will fall down and maybe to $100 as the OP stated.

If panic selling would happen then it would possible to dropped its price to $100 mark. Its really hard to believe that it would happen to bitcoin as we can see the current state of the coin its stable on its price. We will wait what would happen in upcoming  months or years to come.

Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:43:19 AM

If panic selling would happen then it would possible to dropped its price to $100 mark. Its really hard to believe that it would happen to bitcoin as we can see the current state of the coin its stable on its price. We will wait what would happen in upcoming  months or years to come.

No, I don't think it will fall in $100. If we are to look at the market. It is attaining its stability in around $650-$750. And considering the continuing growing number of bitcoin community, means that the demand in BTC is high enough to cause he pumping of it's price. And when the rumors become true that bitcoins will be accepted as a moneytary payment, the price of it can reach up to $1500 or higher. So, there's no point of panic selling or something like that.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:44:34 AM

No, I don't think it will fall in $100. If we are to look at the market. It is attaining its stability in around $650-$750. And considering the continuing growing number of bitcoin community, means that the demand in BTC is high enough to cause he pumping of it's price. And when the rumors become true that bitcoins will be accepted as a moneytary payment, the price of it can reach up to $1500 or higher. So, there's no point of panic selling or something like that.
I saw on television something like a phone to make the payment and transactions anywhere, soo technology is advancing into the future, i believe bitcoin will come as an option soon or later, as we can have our wallet at it.
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:14:22 AM

To be honest im not waiting and i dont want to go back to that price again.
When we go back that price i think its the end for bitcoin.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:19:42 AM

Of course we all hoped that dropped the price of bitcoin . But so far maybe its not happen because bitcoin is stable the price now. Maybe slightly less , but not much felt by investors . The good thing that we do all we earn here and in the trading we compile it for all of us. That when the time will happen to increase the price of bitcoin we ready because we know and we have earnings.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:42:09 AM

Of course we all hoped that dropped the price of bitcoin . But so far maybe its not happen because bitcoin is stable the price now.

Actually the price is decreasing right now, it seems the chinese have made some movement on this weekend and we will probably see bitcoin on the range of 550-600 $ soon. I find it funny that people dont know the fact that the price could always be dropping when you dont really expect it to happen
Juhagic

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:44:29 AM

Of course we all hoped that dropped the price of bitcoin . But so far maybe its not happen because bitcoin is stable the price now.

Actually the price is decreasing right now, it seems the chinese have made some movement on this weekend and we will probably see bitcoin on the range of 550-600 $ soon. I find it funny that people dont know the fact that the price could always be dropping when you dont really expect it to happen

The price dropped to $635 now. That is about 3%. If the price of bitcoin drops below $600, it could be good to buy.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: