Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Be Honest. We Are Waiting for $100/BTC to buy  (Read 198964 times)
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 02:38:55 AM

For those who just started with Bitcoins, maybe yes they are waiting for $100 rate, but for those who are already holding Bitcoins, that's bad news. Even if they say they want to buy again to invest, they don't wan't to see $100 again since they already have coins in their wallets.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:59:54 AM

So crashing the market is the way to support it, wow. What is the next thing you are going to say, that failure is success and war is definitely peace? If you just accepted being wrong at the start (when you essentially claimed that miners could support Bitcoin by buying a few bitcoins with the bitcoins they mine), you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself now. A failed market would require a lot more money than you could earn by crashing it to get back from where it crashed (let alone breaking above that)...

Since you would have to buy back not only what you sold but also what other people had been panic-selling

this is how always manipulation worked, are you discovering this now? cause panic selling ---> to accumulate---> panic buying to dump at higher price---> repeat

at every new cycle, the price as increase on average, and it's what they are exactly doing now with bitcoin...

this is supporting the market...

This has nothing to do with supporting the market, lol, since, as I said, you would need by far more money to drive the price up after it crashed. Much more than you could earn by crashing the market. If you actually wanted to support the market, you would just buy more from where the price is and get by far better results (as if you could get any from crashing the price)...

I'm curious why you are continuing with this bullshit. Your point has no ground

no you're not understanding and it's strange, since it was very clear..., they begin with bitoin(they mined them) they do not have fiat(you even said so, now it seems you forget it...), they must dump first, this will cause panic selling, then they buy a greater amount than before

remember that they have 100k+ bitcoin, so money for them is not a problem they can manipualte any exchange with that amount

Now I'm curious if you really believe in what you say. If you do, then so be it, lol. Bitcoin is not money in this scheme, it is an asset which is either bought or sold...

Just making it clear, wtf

this is simply manipulation, and yes i believe in it, all market work in this way, manipulators don't want to kill their form of manipulation, so it make sense for them to support the network while manipulating it

with bitcoin this factor is even more present, because of the tiny market cap and many coins in the hands of few people
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:43:43 AM

For those who just started with Bitcoins, maybe yes they are waiting for $100 rate, but for those who are already holding Bitcoins, that's bad news. Even if they say they want to buy again to invest, they don't wan't to see $100 again since they already have coins in their wallets.

People always want things to be cheap if they want to buy it but always want things to be as expensive as possible whenever they are going to sell it so it is normal but if someone is new in bitcoin then the price now is not too high for people to get in
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:44:17 PM

$100 isnt going to happen anymore. If it got anywhere near that the orders would be filled instantly because everyone will be trying to get hold of cheap coins. Id probably go all in at $100.
yeah right when prices began to fall of course everyone will respond that this is an exciting opportunity for profit
when prices fall everyone will instantly buy bitcoin, then bitcoin price certainly will rise again

When price falls people also say that bitcoins will not survive as there are more negative people around us and they will be busy in spreading negative publicity of bitcoins and the people who have faith in bitcoins would surely invest their money in bitcoins if the prices falls down, but looking at the present value of bitcoins, it is really impossible that btc would fall down to $100 and if it does, then it would really take time to grow again.
yes we have to admit a lot of people who counter to bitcoin, there are many who want to bring down the price of bitcoin but we need remained calm, as you say bitcoin users will also see that this is a good investment
and bitcoin seems impossible to go back to $ 100
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:52:07 PM

$100 means we're in major trouble I think. Anyone wishing for it will soon change their mind if it arrived.
of course, it would be a very big problem,
but what could be the reason, for gold fell as much as that?
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 03:22:25 PM

Now I'm curious if you really believe in what you say. If you do, then so be it, lol. Bitcoin is not money in this scheme, it is an asset which is either bought or sold...

this is simply manipulation, and yes i believe in it, all market work in this way, manipulators don't want to kill their form of manipulation, so it make sense for them to support the network while manipulating it

So you believe that the market "manipulators" (as you understand them) would "manipulate" the market even at a loss to themselves?

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:23:59 PM

Let's cut the crap. Most of us are just waiting for Bitcoin to finally hit $100 to buy a huge quantity. Am I right or talking out my ass?

It is not going to drop that low.  No lower than $200 and there is no reason that people have not already stocked up on the last drop.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:34:41 PM

Let's cut the crap. Most of us are just waiting for Bitcoin to finally hit $100 to buy a huge quantity. Am I right or talking out my ass?

It is not going to drop that low.  No lower than $200 and there is no reason that people have not already stocked up on the last drop.
$200 for the moment is low but op is expecting more and i don't think that $100 will be seen this and next year at least.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:37:30 PM

So you believe that the market "manipulators" (as you understand them) would "manipulate" the market even at a loss to themselves?

why at loss? they earn more coin at each new cycle of manipulation, they Are not the one that cause the dump or the pump, they just instigate it, they just initiate it

they sucks money from fish each time, if there are fish, otherwise you get less volatility like happened in the range 230-300, because the market was full of pro traders
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:34:43 PM

People always want things to be cheap if they want to buy it but always want things to be as expensive as possible whenever they are going to sell it so it is normal but if someone is new in bitcoin then the price now is not too high for people to get in

Yes the argument that Bitcon is too expensive to buy is just stupid.
I mean you don't have to buy a whole BTC.You can buy a fraction of it, and repeat doing this every month.
How many people can afford to buy a bullion of gold? Just a few right?! That's why people can buy ounces of gold.
So with Bitcoin it is not that much different.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:48:47 PM

Yes the argument that Bitcon is too expensive to buy is just stupid.
I mean you don't have to buy a whole BTC.You can buy a fraction of it, and repeat doing this every month.
How many people can afford to buy a bullion of gold? Just a few right?! That's why people can buy ounces of gold.
So with Bitcoin it is not that much different.

And also if the price goes so low there is a good chance a lot of people would lose interest and bitcoin will eventually drop even more so waiting for 100 dollars is probably not a good idea.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 05:15:55 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 08:09:17 AM by deisik

why at loss? they earn more coin at each new cycle of manipulation, they Are not the one that cause the dump or the pump, they just instigate it, they just initiate it

Just initiate it, lol? But they would have to sell a lot of their bitcoins, since, as you mean it, they have only bitcoins to start with, right? Otherwise, it won't be worth it, provided the whole enterprise is feasible in the first place (which it is not)...

You are falling deeper and deeper into the pit-trap you have dug for yourself

BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:43:00 PM

I'm sorry to say, but you will not see a $100 price ever again. You should have bought it at $200. From now on you will only see its value go up!
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:52:44 PM

I'm sorry to say, but you will not see a $100 price ever again. You should have bought it at $200. From now on you will only see its value go up!

You are so right. The lowest we have seen in the last couple of years was 200 USD. That's a new low from a year ago, these days i think the new low is around 300 USD
I could be wrong by ~ 30 USD

Gloober

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:43:56 PM

I doubt that bitcoin will drop below $400 again. I believe that $400 is the new low. I don't see that as a bad thing at all.
So far I've seen this last year has all been progress and even more potential to grow in value.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:22:41 PM

Of course I would like to watch the price at that level to buy coins, but I am realistic and there is no fundamental basis to wait for that price, and additionally it seems inconvenient for the whole bitcoin ecosystem to follow this same high volatility and instability in the bitcoin economy.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:52:45 AM

I doubt that bitcoin will drop below $400 again. I believe that $400 is the new low. I don't see that as a bad thing at all.
So far I've seen this last year has all been progress and even more potential to grow in value.

Nothing can guarantee that bitcoins will keep on being above $400, it can keep going down but it will bounce back up because halving is near. Halving has a good effect on affecting bitcoin prizes because some people likes to speculate by buying alot when the halving is near

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:38:26 AM

You are so right. The lowest we have seen in the last couple of years was 200 USD. That's a new low from a year ago, these days i think the new low is around 300 USD
I could be wrong by ~ 30 USD

Everybody knows Bitcoin will never ever go back to $100 again but still people are waiting for the slump in the value of BTC to buy one and seriously I don't think those people who are waiting for price dip will ever buy BTC and when it comes to new low I think it could be between $350 - $400 because from past couple of days there have been some fluctuations but it never go below $410. Seems like $420 is a stable value of Bitcoin for a month Atleast.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:43:08 AM

I am waiting for the price to hit anywhere near $200 and then I will buy a lot of Bitcoins. I just have no faith that the price is going to go down as far as $100.
hexitor

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:55:39 AM

Indeed we are. Then we're going to pump the price up to $1500 Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: