Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "If you were the President of the DGC Foundation, what would be your next step?"  (Read 6254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kenel (OP)

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:22:16 AM

If the purpose of this thread was to start another pointless discussion about Baritus, mission accomplished.

If the purpose was to get some ideas rearning what needs done, update your websites.

Day in and day out incredible accomplishments (as many have touched on in this thread) are barely mentioned and don't even make it to the sadly static Digitalcoin and Digitalcoin Foundation websites.

The wiki is very nice thanks to SimonTower, but everything else is really out of date.

http://digitalcoin.co/services.php
http://digitalcoin.foundation/projects/
http://digitalcoin.foundation/news/

This is what people first see when they start looking into Digitalcoin, and it doesn't make for a good first impression.

Also, if you must lock down the forum, you should make it a little more clear what you're asking people to do, and you should remember that most people don't even know what irc is.

TT

My purpose wasn't to derail the thread, I was just genuinely curious as to whether baritus was still on the development team or not. I have not even bothered to do any research into DGC until I happened across this thread and it piqued my curiosity. I don't like to keep all my eggs in one basket so it is nice to check things out.

I appreciate you giving DGC a second look. I sincerely urge everyone to do the same.

Our foundation is very open to ideas from our community. Smiley
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:05:36 AM

Digitalcoin has a great community including some fantastic devs doing some excellent work. I'm also appreciative for the hard work Kenel is doing as president and its good to see an open and fair minded discussion opened up in this thread.

I'm another person holding a number of CAve shares as well. No idea if I'll see any return from them or not but to be honest I'm just over it and looking to move forward with DGC. Like Ahmed and Kenel have said Baritus is no longer involved and hasn't been around for quite a while. Looking forward to this new direction now with Digitalcoin and hoping it becomes the success it deserves to be in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:28:26 AM

seems the community round this coin thinks if baritus isn't around all is good, baritus around all is bad..........when seriously people you're flogging a dead horse.

the core of DGC was full of rotten apples, ddos anyone in their way then anyone who said hey this community doesn't roll like that, baritus was probably the best of them.

now you guys are just backstabbing your founder and lead dev just to get another round out of this trash.

move on DGC won't amount to anything.

kenel (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:46:33 AM

seems the community round this coin thinks if baritus isn't around all is good, baritus around all is bad..........when seriously people you're flogging a dead horse.

the core of DGC was full of rotten apples, ddos anyone in their way then anyone who said hey this community doesn't roll like that, baritus was probably the best of them.

now you guys are just backstabbing your founder and lead dev just to get another round out of this trash.

Good assessment. You thought this out very well when replying.

No one is backstabbing anyone.

Who is this "core full of rotten apples" ?

The foundation team has basically been around since the beginning of Digitalcoin. I'd love to know who you consider a rotten apple.

Also it's very hard to properly follow what you are saying the way you wrote it......I grade your paper a D- for lack of effort.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:21:36 AM

The foundation team has basically been around since the beginning of Digitalcoin. I'd love to know who you consider a rotten apple.

Also it's very hard to properly follow what you are saying the way you wrote it......I grade your paper a D- for lack of effort.

much higher grade then i rate your coin, or your lame PR.

let me break it down for you;

if your coin rises at any time by any significant amounts I dump it back down.

why? because attacks members of your community did (which may have cost more then the total of DGC's pathetic market cap is).
kenel (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:27:05 AM

why? because attacks members of your community did (which may have cost more then the total of you pathetic market cap is).

What the ever living hell are you talking about?

According to my email I just won 1.24 million in Africa. You sent me that email phishing for my bank information. It was you.

Show proof or btfo.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:30:51 AM

why? because attacks members of your community did (which may have cost more then the total of you pathetic market cap is).

What the ever living hell are you talking about?

According to my email I just won 1.24 million in Africa. You sent me that email phishing for my bank information. It was you.

Show proof or btfo.

show you proof of what?
kenel (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:38:25 AM

This DoSing that cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:51:24 AM

You are too generous with a D-

-tb-

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:15:12 AM

Firstly I don't need to prove anything to you.

This is not an extortion attempt, there is nothing I want from you, nor anything you can say to change it (i'm not bcx i don't need you to make funny videos for me or anything), I'm simply giving you a statement of fact into what I have been and will continue to do to DGC.

So why would I even post this here? well

a) to back up my answer to your question at the start of this thread. b) because people knowing what I am doing makes my job of doing it somewhat easier (not an easy task even with a decent holding, as its on multiple exchanges, and after said dumps I also need to buy back cheaper and there is often bargain hunters etc etc etc).

but if to you a genuinely curious, I do not know how much ddos costs me, I trade the markets irl, the downtime could have cost me more then your marketcap, could have cost me nothing or could have even saved me money (ie might have missed a bad day or so)....can't say what trades I could have or would have done a I trade live.

techbytes
Legendary

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:23:31 AM

This is not an extortion attempt, there is nothing I want from you, nor anything you can say to change it (i'm not bcx i don't need you to make funny videos for me or anything), I'm simply giving you a statement of fact into what I have been and will continue to do to DGC.

a) to back up my answer to your question at the start of this thread. b) because people knowing what I am doing makes my job of doing it somewhat easier (not an easy task even with a decent holding, as its on multiple exchanges, and after said dumps I also need to buy back cheaper and there is often bargain hunters etc etc etc).

but if to you a genuinely curious, I do not know how much ddos costs me, I trade the markets irl, the downtime could have cost me more then your marketcap, could have cost me nothing or could have even saved me money (ie might have missed a bad day or so)....can't say what trades I could have or would have done a I trade live.

Doesn't really matter how much you dump or how low you dump it to, there are enough people interested in DGC to buy it back up.  You can slow down but can never stop real progress.

-tb-

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:29:29 AM

Doesn't really matter how much you dump or how low you dump it to, there are enough people interested in DGC to buy it back up.  You can slow down but can never stop real progress.

-tb-

now thats just wishful thinking not a statement of fact.

you'll be surprised at times how little you even need (surprises me), as overtime buyers have thinned out alot.

its not always been the case, but now, at this point, all coins are controlled completely by market forces. what gives any crypto a 'price' is simply the greater fool economics theory. take away the chance of people being able to sell to some fool for higher and you have no supporters.
techbytes
Legendary

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:47:16 AM

Doesn't really matter how much you dump or how low you dump it to, there are enough people interested in DGC to buy it back up.  You can slow down but can never stop real progress.

-tb-

you'll be surprised at times how little you even need (surprises me), as overtime buyers have thinned out alot.

its not always been the case, but now, at this point, all coins are controlled completely by market forces. what gives any crypto a 'price' is simply the greater fool economics theory. take away the chance of people being able to sell to some fool for higher and you have no supporters.

You last statement is true for the majority of shitcoins out there but does not apply to DGC.

-tb-

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:57:38 AM

-tb-

Were you not a goldcoin bagholder? I seem to remember you basically praising it as Gods gift to altcoins a while back. Not exactly setting the world alight that one is it?

Also to be dumping DGC you must be also buying. Strange from someone who seems to not care much for Digitalcoin. On these points alone its very hard to take anything you say seriously.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:51:15 AM

-tb-

Were you not a goldcoin bagholder? I seem to remember you basically praising it as Gods gift to altcoins a while back. Not exactly setting the world alight that one is it?

Also to be dumping DGC you must be also buying. Strange from someone who seems to not care much for Digitalcoin. On these points alone its very hard to take anything you say seriously.

defeats the point me not buying back. otherwise i'd just dump price get low, bargain hunters get cheap coins (some off me), but yes to continually suppress the market i must continually buy back.

i think its well know that i do it with several coins including goldcoin (yes I'm a large goldcoin bagholder, lol I am no goldcoin fan).
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:48:46 AM

2013 called

It wants its drama back

samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:05:49 AM

-tb-

So what you're saying is you're here to destroy DGC and prevent anything we do from ever gaining any value ?

What is this DOS you're talking about ? I'm intrigued, I've had some DOS aimed at me when on IRC before, is this the kind of thing you're talking about or are you talking about websites ?

What makes you think someone connected with DGC had anything to do with any DOS ?
kenel (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:24:05 AM

So riddle me this then....

You have no proof that a bad "core" from the DGC community has lost you money trading.....you have no names of anyone to blame this on....or suspicion of anyone....you're "assuming" it was a DGC supporter.....

Considering I've been around since the beginning, I've never even heard a whisper of anyone caring enough to do that to you......

What?
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:29:44 AM

So riddle me this then....

You have no proof that a bad "core" from the DGC community has lost you money trading.....you have no names of anyone to blame this on....or suspicion of anyone....you're "assuming" it was a DGC supporter.....

Considering I've been around since the beginning, I've never even heard a whisper of anyone caring enough to do that to you......

What?

It's sounds like a complete pile of horseshit to me.
mrbodz

Activity: 800

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:49:03 AM

I'm in agreement there. If there was a dos there would be some proof or a name or anything. We've all been dos'd on IRC. I've had sites of my own DDOS'd. Theres always proof of where it happens and occasionally who it is. Which there obviously isnt.....

So i rate kelsey's post a  F-

Ahmed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: