Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:58:29 PM

If you know where you can invest your money and it will make profit for you better to invest sure.
Saving money isn't smart. Always need to try multiply your goods.

Investments you need funds and you can hold funds only if u save at the primary stage. And look for safe investments even if its not giving best returns but atleast you can earn some returns
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamebak

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:01:26 PM

I believe it is always better to invest money than hoarding it for a number of reasons. Primarily the investment enables other entrepreneurs to take your funds and build something of value. it contributes towards employment generation, research and development and so forth - things that take us forward as a species. Additionally, it helps you save your investment against inflation.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:52:50 PM

If you know where you can invest your money and it will make profit for you better to invest sure.
saving money isnt smart? then i guess according to you the better idea would be to spend it all in an investing company that would scam you yes?

there is no such thing as guaranteed investments as any company can turn to just another ponzi scam and take all your money

If you vet out investments, you should have a near-zero failure rate. The issue is people here are stupid and won't take the time to do that, and instead say "OMG you're giving 5000% per year GUARANTEED? TAKE ALL MY MUNEHS!"

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:00:35 PM

One thing is sure offering a big reward its the same to have the message donate me your bitcoins looser.Soo if you wanna to invest just search about what you will be investing at,the potencial income them are very atractive.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:26:40 AM

saving money isnt smart? then i guess according to you the better idea would be to spend it all in an investing company that would scam you yes?

there is no such thing as guaranteed investments as any company can turn to just another ponzi scam and take all your money

If you vet out investments, you should have a near-zero failure rate. The issue is people here are stupid and won't take the time to do that, and instead say "OMG you're giving 5000% per year GUARANTEED? TAKE ALL MY MUNEHS!"

Yeah, they have the guts to complain that they are scammed when they did not do their job to study the investment. Before you invest do your due diligence. Know the company, its history and financial records before committing to them and giving them your hard earned money. Do this or they will run away with your money.
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:27:13 AM

The best thing that you can do now. Is doing both. That will be the safest option I think. Because you will not lose money because you are saving.
And that is very good. And with investing you can also make some money but that needs time.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:29:03 AM

The best thing that you can do now. Is doing both. That will be the safest option I think. Because you will not lose money because you are saving.
And that is very good. And with investing you can also make some money but that needs time.

No... you invest in safe things and slightly riskier (or much more risky) ones. The safe ones will only go up, but at a slow rate -- better than sitting money around getting nothing.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
matete

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:45:54 AM

I have contributed on this thread before but I cam back after reading a very interesting quote that got me challenged. "Poor people save their money because they have more money than their ideas. On the other hand, rich people borrow because they have more ideas than their money". This means if you save, it means you don't have ideas. If you have more ideas, you will tend to borrow to fulfill them.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:48:20 AM

I believe it is always better to invest money than hoarding it for a number of reasons. Primarily the investment enables other entrepreneurs to take your funds and build something of value. it contributes towards employment generation, research and development and so forth - things that take us forward as a species. Additionally, it helps you save your investment against inflation.

Wow this is like the definition of investment.  Grin True that it is better to invest money. But through this kind of move there is risk. Well it depends on what you are investing and where. Through bitcoin there is a risk of it going down so better buy if it is low.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 10:48:13 AM

Invest for free 500 satoshi or so in my U2cloudmining system...
Ask the 2000 satoshi offer for free as well
In a week or so have a look at your account...
Imagine it if you had claimed twice a day...

You have then the answer:it is worth to invest because ypur investment makes profit during your sleep.
many people have invested for free and have forgotten or are bored to claim for free...
A day in the future...they will see 10000 satoshi on their wallet...
They will then regreat they have forgotten...(lol)

They will then say to me:
Why have you not more recall me to claim for free...

A tip for souspicious doubtful people:
you claim for free...
you claim for free the shares worth 2000 satoshi
you claim 10 times or so...
you sell what you have for satoshi and you get 10000 satoshi or so.

And if after each claim you write  posts for sign campaign...you will earn even more...(lol)

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:08:03 AM

Lol if you could know which sites are best to invest. surely you will not be fooled and be always profit
but in fact there are still many people who grieve. because the site they invested turned into scam

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:31:38 PM

Yeah, nowadays the invest in bitcoin is most favorable because of its price increase in the coming future and the fluctuation in price occurring very often. The one who invest in there will benefited more than the one who save.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:38:39 PM

Well this month for investment were good at some altcoins but with whales playing ,now the most whales left the pump on the coins ,soo who were waiting the next jump is crying at loss now.Sure you will recover as the last big pumped coins will be pumped again after bitcoin moment.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:52:09 PM

I'm investing these days because the bitcoin has a really good future a head so why should you save money.
You should not save money if you can make more money by investing in the bitcoin.

certainly better investment than saving. especially with the investment we can grow our money, but you should really choose an investment that has a small risk. because I see the most current investment in bitcoin has a high risk. not like investing in gold.

Gold is risky as well. It's been down YoY for many years now. Still not sure why people who clearly don't invest are trying to give advice that's clearly delusional.

Not everyone can invest in gold its only for rich traders unlike bitcoin everyone can really start small while in gold you really need to have a big capital to trade it.
The trade with bitcoin require less money, less time and less efforts to trade with it while trade with gold more money, more time and more efforts to earn some amount with that, the price fluctuation is also not interesting in gold.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:15:23 PM

I'm investing these days because the bitcoin has a really good future a head so why should you save money.
You should not save money if you can make more money by investing in the bitcoin.

certainly better investment than saving. especially with the investment we can grow our money, but you should really choose an investment that has a small risk. because I see the most current investment in bitcoin has a high risk. not like investing in gold.

Gold is risky as well. It's been down YoY for many years now. Still not sure why people who clearly don't invest are trying to give advice that's clearly delusional.

Not everyone can invest in gold its only for rich traders unlike bitcoin everyone can really start small while in gold you really need to have a big capital to trade it.

What? You can buy physical gold for as little as $30 (probably smaller, depending on the seller). Not sure where that classifies as "rich" at.
But what will a trader earn with that? Just consider how much time and work will he spend for it to trade with it. But with bitcoin everything is instant with some clicks laying at your bed in your home.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:22:45 PM

What? You can buy physical gold for as little as $30 (probably smaller, depending on the seller). Not sure where that classifies as "rich" at.
But what will a trader earn with that? Just consider how much time and work will he spend for it to trade with it. But with bitcoin everything is instant with some clicks laying at your bed in your home.

What does any of that have to do with my response to "its only for rich traders?"

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:51:34 PM

Invest for free 500 satoshi or so in my U2cloudmining system...
Ask the 2000 satoshi offer for free as well
In a week or so have a look at your account...
Imagine it if you had claimed twice a day...

You have then the answer:it is worth to invest because ypur investment makes profit during your sleep.
many people have invested for free and have forgotten or are bored to claim for free...
A day in the future...they will see 10000 satoshi on their wallet...
They will then regreat they have forgotten...(lol)

They will then say to me:
Why have you not more recall me to claim for free...

A tip for souspicious doubtful people:
you claim for free...
you claim for free the shares worth 2000 satoshi
you claim 10 times or so...
you sell what you have for satoshi and you get 10000 satoshi or so.

And if after each claim you write  posts for sign campaign...you will earn even more...(lol)

that sounds like a lot of time wasted.

Esp for someone who has all the time on their hands then yeah. But if I take the whole free claim bs satoshi route Id prefer to pay people to be active referrals or something then to claim every 1hr for satoshi.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:52:25 PM

Lol if you could know which sites are best to invest. surely you will not be fooled and be always profit
but in fact there are still many people who grieve. because the site they invested turned into scam
To decrease risk of losing money it is good to invest in a basket of investments and prohibit investing in one place.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:55:04 PM

In terms of safety saving it will be better but if you want some profit investing will be the way to go.
If you like to prevent risk I think investing in gold is good way for conservative people since its value increase and you can prevent risk of inflation.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:07:17 PM

In terms of safety saving it will be better but if you want some profit investing will be the way to go.
If you like to prevent risk I think investing in gold is good way for conservative people since its value increase and you can prevent risk of inflation.

Perhaps investing some money in gold may seem a good option, but as you say, this is only an interesting option to conservative persons. But we are bitcoiners, and we are not famous for being conservative, but for being risk lovers, so I would dismiss such option and would buy more bitcoins.  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: