Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 09:44:17 AM

Investing right now is much better than saving because if you invest now with this price you are gonna make profit for sue, I really have no doubts about that.
We could better now invest than save our money to buy them later because the price can go to a higher amount this upcoming days.

I may say also savings is the right choice and wait for halving  comes but its very long time save before you earn by that mindset it is better idea to invest it so you can multiply your money in short period of time and if the time comes you can earn more profit with it. SaviNgs is no problem if you can wait and dont want to lose. But investing is the most best choices if you want to be rich.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:47:37 PM

in the context of bitcoin, I think it is better to invest so that your bitcoin be increased

Both can be given equal preference because bitcoin investing is profitable but right now than investing holding is good. As halving is expected within few months holding is good which may give big profit than earned through the interest got on investing.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:15:57 PM

I do both.
Half of my money goes to investments, and rest of my money is for savings.
This way I feel it's the best for me.

Yes, right. I also do both. but I think the people will do both, because if  puts all money in investment its very high risks.

and put all money in saving is not a wise decision. do both is a safe choice that people usually do, but lots of people like to take risk and put all of their money, even loan more to invest.

Not in our country. Not everyone here has a savings account. Mostly they live by what they earn in a day. So, if they have to choose savings or.investment, they'll refuse both. They have to eat first before they even think of saving.

Well even then you can decide to lock away some money in your socks and when the amount is substantial bring it to the bank.
In the end it is about money control.
It is sure that the price with halving will increase, as you are seeing it is increasing from now and think how much will it have reached to, when halving occur. So we have to save our money for the halving to see increasing our money.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:32:51 PM

I do both.

Yes, right. I also do both. but I think the people will do both, because if  puts all money in investment its very high risks.

and put all money in saving is not a wise decision. do both is a safe choice that people usually do, but lots of people like to take risk and put all of their money, even loan more to invest.

Not in our country. Not everyone here has a savings account. Mostly they live by what they earn in a day. So, if they have to choose savings or.investment, they'll refuse both. They have to eat first before they even think of saving.
You are right everyone do the same, they first think about their food shelter and clothes etc after that if they have remained some money they think to invest them or save them in their banks.
And I have heard that in countries like that, people after completeing their food with their earned money do not save money in banks but they save them in their homes which are of no profit for them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 06:41:52 PM

I do both.

You are right everyone do the same, they first think about their food shelter and clothes etc after that if they have remained some money they think to invest them or save them in their banks.
And I have heard that in countries like that, people after completeing their food with their earned money do not save money in banks but they save them in their homes which are of no profit for them.
There's no profit if you are just save it in vault in your house.. and there's a possibility that you money in your house will gone if someone trying to steal it.. better to instest your money to bitcoin to make more profit while the price is gradually increasing today and i thik the value of bitcoin sooner will increase more..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:07:33 PM

Its better to invest money and also save because with them both you can gain money and if the bitcoin fails you can still have some saving that you have gained.
I think this is one of the best ways to gain money and make profit.

the underlying message to this, should be is how you obtain the 1st step of cashflow.

What made it even possible to create a option, youtube start, creating a visible app, all these routes thats taken to make this possible.

GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:17:23 PM

in the context of bitcoin, I think it is better to invest so that your bitcoin be increased

Both can be given equal preference because bitcoin investing is profitable but right now than investing holding is good. As halving is expected within few months holding is good which may give big profit than earned through the interest got on investing.

A lot of people think that halving will make huge profit for everybody but people with 2 bitcoins will not get a lot of money,so we need to make more bitcoins for us before halving comes.

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:23:30 PM

if investments in bitcoin in a state of stable prices, I think there will be no increase in profits with money that you invest.

uncaer9

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:58:44 AM

look bitcoin price now the price is skyrocket more than 10% in 1month Roll Eyes
so for me better to invest my money at bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:00:44 AM

to invest in bitcoin it always be a good time to buy / invest it anytime especially when the situation like now the price move up slowly but sure.

but overall better to split between invest and save it , let's say 35% to invest and the rest to save.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:01:12 AM

to invest in bitcoin it always be a good time to buy / invest it anytime especially when the situation like now the price move up slowly but sure.

but overall better to split between invest and save it , let's say 35% to invest and the rest to save.

yeah, now is the time to invest in bitcoin as with that he can see his bitcoins increasing with a good pace, after that when the halving occur he can redeem his money and can save them but saving do not benefit to anyone, only invest can make a man rich and wealthy.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:03:12 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving money is the saver option out of the two because you know that your money is save and still their when you need it. With investments the chance is not guaranteed that you will make your money back. So if you want to be safe just save.   
arwin100

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 08:30:52 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving money is the saver option out of the two because you know that your money is save and still their when you need it. With investments the chance is not guaranteed that you will make your money back. So if you want to be safe just save.   

Yeah maybe your right with some other point but saving your money if your not mentioning saving bitcoin will never have chance to grow or multiply your money yeah it safe because it is in your hand but your money is steady and safe without getting profit with it. But if you invest it theirs a high chance of losing because you do not do proper research and background checking on where you put your money. But if you know to play   the game of investment you will earn by it.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:42:26 AM

I am fortunate to have been bought when the price under $425 and now the price has risen to $444, but I am still waiting when halving occurs and this time still a good time to buy. probably the next few days or the end of the month we will reach $450

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
arwin100

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 09:25:17 AM

I am fortunate to have been bought when the price under $425 and now the price has risen to $444, but I am still waiting when halving occurs and this time still a good time to buy. probably the next few days or the end of the month we will reach $450

Yeah very lucky for that men. But i bought my bitcoin for 390+ when last past months the price go down and i take the oppurtunity to buybso i can earn more because i read some articles that halving is coming and hoping to earn by it and right now im earning dollars now for buying bitcoin thanks that is good decision to me when i have doubts on buying on it. So those who wants to buy it best time to buy because bitcoin is rising.

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:31:13 AM

I would prefer saving rather than investing. Being a Average income guy I don't have much to invest directly as investment requires huge capital so at present would prefer to save money in some savings plans and once i have good fund in hand will go for some good investment products...
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:38:31 AM

yeah, now is the time to invest in bitcoin as with that he can see his bitcoins increasing with a good pace, after that when the halving occur he can redeem his money and can save them but saving do not benefit to anyone, only invest can make a man rich and wealthy.

people should have started with investing while the price was still below $400 not long ago. those people that waited with buying till now have missed a great chance to buy low. that's how you make good profits. but it's still not too late if you buy now and hold them for a long time.
expert4knowledge

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:16:00 PM

Yes, it may beat that price too but there is a possibility of downfall of prices of bitcoin so be careful.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:35:18 PM

Yes, it may beat that price too but there is a possibility of downfall of prices of bitcoin so be careful.

Yeah anything is possible with bitcoin, today its $450 but tomorrow again it can fall  to $400 so keep on selling on regular intervals if you are earning profit from it, do not wait too long.
expert4knowledge

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:05:54 PM

Buying bitcoin or many other goods is a way that you are saving and investing money at the same time.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: