Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:52:41 AM

I'm more interested to invest for and will continue to grow
of course people would prefer to grow their bitcoin. but fear them would risk losing too great. so they could not do that and ended up with just store

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:25:24 AM

Overall I think investing is way better due to the profit you can make with investing in the bitcoin.
There is just such much profit in investing in the bitcoin in a relative short time.

for short time inevesting we can selling our bitcoin with profit arround 1%-2% per day it's higher profit then interest from bank.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:24:36 AM

save money or invest? both options are useful to diversify our money, and we need to look for professional advice to decide how to manage our money
if you have bitcoin then save them. because bitcoin saving is an investment itself. but if you have fiat money, like paypal and other then invest them. you can get profit by saving bitcoins, but can't get profit by saving dollars.. Yes if you save them in a bank then may you get interest from your fiat also. but I am talking about Online and web based money.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:20:03 AM

Overall I think investing is way better due to the profit you can make with investing in the bitcoin.
There is just such much profit in investing in the bitcoin in a relative short time.

for short time inevesting we can selling our bitcoin with profit arround 1%-2% per day it's higher profit then interest from bank.
We want to worry much about losses while investing, trading too we can't predict when price changes, simple thing to do in this days is to hold the coins which you have and when price rise obtain good profits from them.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:57:39 AM

We want to worry much about losses while investing, trading too we can't predict when price changes, simple thing to do in this days is to hold the coins which you have and when price rise obtain good profits from them.
Trading and gambling are both risky, but trading is way better to do, in gambling their is a house edge and juices for sports betting, if you can spot the right timing of buying and selling coins you can gain profit even in a shorter period of time.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:11:57 AM

both of them is good, i save my money at bitcoin, so i save and invest at same place, no people can touch my money, no people can freeze my money too Roll Eyes
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:25:20 AM

both of them is good, i save my money at bitcoin, so i save and invest at same place, no people can touch my money, no people can freeze my money too Roll Eyes

Investment should be the right move, cause if you just save all your money, you will be affected with the inflation in the future and that is bad for us, right now if you can at least set aside a portion of your savings better buy bitcoins now and hold it until the price are convincing that you would want to cash it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:47:25 AM

Its better to do both because the fact is that you can do both and still earn money with the profit.
Investing right now is very good also because of the halving.
Its better to do both also but dont use your all money in investing so that you can start again another investing if you scammed haha Lol.
Do both because while your investing you save your profit in investing.

yeah, doing both is a good suggestion, we should have to start a business with some of our money or have to invest in some plans and have to save some amount of it so after that if we need to finance our business we will use that saved money or if we failed in our business or got scammed in a plan where we have invested then we can invest in some other place our remaining money.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:04:11 AM

I think investing  in bitcoin at a moment seems to be good as price is going good at a  moment and it  can give me best returns before the end of the year.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:56:20 AM

I think investing  in bitcoin at a moment seems to be good as price is going good at a  moment and it  can give me best returns before the end of the year.
Short term i would not buy bicoins now, but for the longer term st was and still is a very good investment.
Wthin 3 years i do expect the price to reach a new all time high.

rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:12:49 PM

For now, better you invest your money into bitcoin now. Because i think the price of bitcoin will increase because halving is so close now.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:16:27 PM

For now, better you invest your money into bitcoin now. Because i think the price of bitcoin will increase because halving is so close now.

That's true we all are hoping for the same that price will be higher in coming days, so if you have a plan and capital to invest now then bitcoin is the right choice.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:18:04 PM

Many of people are talking about this but I am dubious if all people are waiting for halving then what will happen in the time of halving for market when all people are selling their bitcoins!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
expert4knowledge

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:37:21 PM

Saving money for smth - yes, just holding for nothing - no!
Invstments in this case more flexible and my choise is investing money.
Clever saving money is the best way for keeping money and also increasing the value of money at the same time.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
expert4knowledge

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:43:24 PM

I don't save much these days. Most of it is spent on investment opportunities and so. If you are interested i would advice to keep a little for savings and use the
rest for investing.
I am not sure about the right decision but it may be good to save at least some of your money and not all of it before the coming halving.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:50:43 PM

I don't save much these days. Most of it is spent on investment opportunities and so. If you are interested i would advice to keep a little for savings and use the
rest for investing.
I am not sure about the right decision but it may be good to save at least some of your money and not all of it before the coming halving.

Yes bitcoin halving can show us some good price of bitcoin so its better to save some money into it to earn better profits in  next few months.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:27:20 AM

i hope it too, im have 3btc and now still waiting my altcoin rising hope my altcoin rising this week then bitcoin rising next nobth  Cheesy
so i can get double profit.  Cheesy
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:54:38 AM

Its better to do both because the fact is that you can do both and still earn money with the profit.
Investing right now is very good also because of the halving.
Its better to do both also but dont use your all money in investing so that you can start again another investing if you scammed haha Lol.
Do both because while your investing you save your profit in investing.

You should save something for emergency purposes. But most of the money should go to investing. It is the best way to make your money grow more faster. If you just save, then the money will just go idle. Make the money you saved work for you, just remember to always keep something you can use when an investment failed or emergency arises. This is the best approach, I think.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:41:40 AM

You should save something for emergency purposes. But most of the money should go to investing. It is the best way to make your money grow more faster. If you just save, then the money will just go idle. Make the money you saved work for you, just remember to always keep something you can use when an investment failed or emergency arises. This is the best approach, I think.

Investment are meant for long term so if you think that short term investment is going to "grow" your money then you are wrong with this, if this thing exist then all people will be rich and no one will be holding their investment for years anymore, truth is this thing doesnt exist and will only hurt yourself

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:43:27 AM

I would say save as much as you can whether it be btc or money because you need something incase of a rainy day and you can never have to much surplus money (or bitcoin for that matter) on hand.  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: