Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 03:56:58 PM

Saving money is not that bad but if you want to earn some money with Bitcoin than you have to know that you can also make in investment and sell it later.
And investing is not that bad because you can see that the value is now not even high.

If you are looking to invest your money into bitcoin then I think this is the right time as the price is not too high and  if you invest with current price then you can earn higher profit in future.

The price is still quite low at the $420 price range. The price will rise to much higher level after halving.
Halving is too far i think better to start collecting bitcoin or buy bitcoins and start lending it in lending section or poloniex to make profit every week or depends in your deal. with collateral.. and this is i think that you cant lose your bitcoin because you should accept only valid collateral.. to start lend your money to someone needed..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:04:24 PM

Saving money is not that bad but if you want to earn some money with Bitcoin than you have to know that you can also make in investment and sell it later.
And investing is not that bad because you can see that the value is now not even high.

If you are looking to invest your money into bitcoin then I think this is the right time as the price is not too high and  if you invest with current price then you can earn higher profit in future.

The price is still quite low at the $420 price range. The price will rise to much higher level after halving.

I think the price also will rise before halving, because likely that many people who buy and hold for the halving.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:49:10 PM

I think the price also will rise before halving, because likely that many people who buy and hold for the halving.

Yes we might see higher price before the halving occurs, but anything is possible with bitcoin, and we all have high expectations from halving and I hope it doesn't go the other way.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:50:07 PM

Investment not always ended with profit, investment also have a risk. Bitcoin is good for investment but you need know when is the right time to buy and the right time to sell.

of course yess, i invest arround 0.5btc at cloudmining and now the site is can't acces, trading is best choice but for newbie it's very risky.

the reason why an investment cannot end in profit is because the investors are newbies that are too lazy to do some research before investing in that plan.
for example, doing some research or just googling the cloudminer's name with keyword scam will show them if they can trust it or not.
yeah sometimes people are too lazy to find an information before they invest and just a few cloud mining sites have mining proof if they no have mining proof don't put your money at there.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:58:06 PM

I suggest that you save your money. Nowadays, there's a lot of ponzis out there. If you're a newbie, you'll never know which ones are the ponzi scams (although most of them are ponzi). Even the most trusted websites that promises a lifetime investment will one day shut down. Do not invest your money and just let it sleep in your pocket. Most of investments does not end in profit though.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:16:49 PM

I suggest that you save your money. Nowadays, there's a lot of ponzis out there. If you're a newbie, you'll never know which ones are the ponzi scams (although most of them are ponzi). Even the most trusted websites that promises a lifetime investment will one day shut down. Do not invest your money and just let it sleep in your pocket. Most of investments does not end in profit though.
I have learned that it is not a good idea to invest in sites that are being loud about giving you guaranteed returns.

But yes, I agree that it is quite difficult for newbies to separate certain scam sites from legit sites. That's why you should use your common sense. When things look too good to be true, then it mostly is too good to be true.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
buv9119@gmail.com

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:30:08 PM

Defintely INVEST it. one of the best investment i have tried gives returns of 1-2.45% per day. It has been very consistent and reliable.
check it out at https://[Suspicious link removed]/tOiw3I and share this information around.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:35:24 PM

Investment not always ended with profit, investment also have a risk. Bitcoin is good for investment but you need know when is the right time to buy and the right time to sell.

of course yess, i invest arround 0.5btc at cloudmining and now the site is can't acces, trading is best choice but for newbie it's very risky.

the reason why an investment cannot end in profit is because the investors are newbies that are too lazy to do some research before investing in that plan.
for example, doing some research or just googling the cloudminer's name with keyword scam will show them if they can trust it or not.
yeah sometimes people are too lazy to find an information before they invest and just a few cloud mining sites have mining proof if they no have mining proof don't put your money at there.

It is always better to stay away from cloud mining as you will loose all your money, its better to invest in some different products from where you can expect certain returns on regular intervals.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:29:52 PM

But there are some safe investments that do not have risk of spoof, invest in land, gold are some of those examples.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:59:44 PM

Both saving money and investing money are better the same, you should have to save some amount of money for your future needs and future financing of your business and have to invest some amount of it in a business or other best source for earning good money.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:33:03 PM

If I will be holding descent amount of money then I will surely invest in real estate, as the place I am living the real estate market is on peak, I can expect 200% returns withing 2 months.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:37:28 PM

But there are some safe investments that do not have risk of spoof, invest in land, gold are some of those examples.

Its sort of a trick, youre thinking all investments have no risk.

They may not be forms on which you`ll assume they come in, but example things to expect rather. Lets say the recourse of your price on gold as you say "spoof" falls that means youre needed to make a price difference for those set period on however long you hold.

As for land, I would assume if there is a potential buyer that would get into development. And if you sold that land with "mineral rights" in your sale that you still entitled to etc.

Theres far too many details that one cant just go in and assume no risk.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:22:12 AM

If I will be holding descent amount of money then I will surely invest in real estate, as the place I am living the real estate market is on peak, I can expect 200% returns withing 2 months.

That's a good decision, investing in property is the best of all time. Even if the investment is made in the low market region within certain time at least a small increase in the margin can be felt. That's a good way of investment to make high profit.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:50:53 AM

I think investment is good so that there will be more profit and you will get more money and when you have more money then save some for your future.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:30:47 AM

I think investment is good so that there will be more profit and you will get more money and when you have more money then save some for your future.

The problem is the capital for investment and you cant be serious to think that money grows on trees. It is not likely that you could say anything like this and think this is a very easy things to be done. When you have no capital for that then you should stop thinking about getting investment as it is quite expensive and not for everyone
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:07:13 AM

Saving money is now the safest thing that you can do now, because the value is also not even that high to sell is so that is quite bad for the people who already have Bitcoin.
If you want to make some profit in this time you can indeed make an investment, but it can be risky.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:09:33 AM

let money sleep is too much. money never sleep. let it be in your pocket and its value will decrease over time due to inflation or something.
and where do you get the idea that most of investments does not end in profit? sure it's risky, but it's profitable. this world rely on it for ages.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:11:44 AM

You are right my sir, when you invest your hard earned money on right time with right strategy and decision surely you will get profit from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:55:57 AM

I do not think it ever investment will always give you a definite advantage there are times when you lose are you ready for it all? if you're ready. the investment is a good choice Cheesy
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:03:06 AM

Saving money is now the safest thing that you can do now, because the value is also not even that high to sell is so that is quite bad for the people who already have Bitcoin.
If you want to make some profit in this time you can indeed make an investment, but it can be risky.
I wouldn't say that saving money, on a bank, is the safest thing, if a severe economic crisis hits again and your bank doeswn't get bailed out if needed, you've just lost all of your savings.
It would be a pretty unlikely event but not impossible.

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: