Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:27:05 AM

Don't lose all of your money, save some and invest some. If you invest all of it, and the investment site collapsed and you didn't even receive your ROI you lose. Play safe always.  Wink

agree it, we must choose both of them, we never know about future, bitoin can survive and can fail, everything can happen.

if we save some money we can buy back more bitcoin if bitcoin price fail :: )
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:31:18 AM

Don't lose all of your money, save some and invest some. If you invest all of it, and the investment site collapsed and you didn't even receive your ROI you lose. Play safe always.  Wink

To place safe, invest in different investment sites and not only on a single item like bitcoin. There other investments you can try like mutual fund, stocks or real estates. If you place your investments on different vehicle, even if one investment collapse, the others can save your finances. And do your research before placing your money in any investments.
Yeah and there are few investment sites that are legitimate and can be trusted. And also, if you are gambling and you invest a lot, don't bet higher and don't let greediness destroy you.

Actually gambling is really good for investment if you not greedy and know when to stop. But don't invest all your money, you need spare your money also for saving. Because maybe someday you need it for emergency things.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:05:55 AM

Actually gambling is really good for investment if you not greedy and know when to stop. But don't invest all your money, you need spare your money also for saving. Because maybe someday you need it for emergency things.

Gambling is not an investment because you will always lose in the long term while incestment suppose to make you some money in the long term therefore it is different. Please stop spreading incorrect things because this is definitely means that you dont even know the difference between that two things.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:33:31 AM

Gambling is not an investment because you will always lose in the long term while incestment suppose to make you some money in the long term therefore it is different. Please stop spreading incorrect things because this is definitely means that you dont even know the difference between that two things.

gambling is only luck, no investment, no skill, no trik, just luck . you can win 10btc in 1hours but you can lose all of your money at 1 roll.

diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:23:17 AM

Overall I think investing in the bitcoin is much better because there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise this year with large numbers.
This will rise because of the halving, so investing is good, although its unpredictable what is really gonna happen it will most likely rise.
yeah invest in bitcoin seemed good to grow your money You do not need to fear and anxiety. many people have invested their money in bitcoin. and they do it in the short term when prices go up they immediately sell them. I think you can do this. let alone halving will come soon. it will definitely give a big profit
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:12:18 AM

gambling is only luck, no investment, no skill, no trik, just luck . you can win 10btc in 1hours but you can lose all of your money at 1 roll.

But there are also some gambling games available, where we do not need just luck, but there require some skills, knowledge, and past experience with that games, I mean those are the games like betting on sports.

Hire me for your campaign management
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:52:17 AM

To place safe, invest in different investment sites and not only on a single item like bitcoin. There other investments you can try like mutual fund, stocks or real estates. If you place your investments on different vehicle, even if one investment collapse, the others can save your finances. And do your research before placing your money in any investments.
Yeah and there are few investment sites that are legitimate and can be trusted. And also, if you are gambling and you invest a lot, don't bet higher and don't let greediness destroy you.

Unless you have money in the house, I do not consider gambling as an investment. Playing poker, dice or any gambling games are places where you can lose money not make them. I agree with your second point. Invest some and save some. You can never know when you will have unplanned expenses.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:37:15 PM

I would love to invest my money in bitcoin at a moment as I don't see any other better product then bitcoin to invest my money, I am saving few and investing more.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:33:57 PM

I would love to invest my money in bitcoin at a moment as I don't see any other better product then bitcoin to invest my money, I am saving few and investing more.

Everyone are keen in investing, but before investing find the proper site and move forward with your hardly earned bitcoins. Only then its a good investment.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:52:26 PM

Everyone are keen in investing, but before investing find the proper site and move forward with your hardly earned bitcoins. Only then its a good investment.

Yeah there are many ponzi sites around that can scam you and run away with your bicoins, so you need to do a great research before investing your bitcoin.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:25:42 PM

Yeah there are many ponzi sites around that can scam you and run away with your bicoins, so you need to do a great research before investing your bitcoin.

Most of the stuff on the forum pretty much.

Unless they been around here more then a 2 year period thats the only time I`d give it a shot, if not I wouldnt give anything a shot. Its so sketch as fuk.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:17:27 PM

yeah that's true, while you gamble or make bet or play pinto games you have to be very careful. Scammers are more there and you can lose your coins at any time.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:24:57 PM

I had been confused about the trading thing,i conside trading a high investment risk.Anyway with both options we can get extra money ,but investment usually brings betters results.

Most of the time people choose to invest over something profitable which people are sure that it has a high chance to bring you profit however trading is different as the chance to get profit or even lose everything you got is nearly at 50%. Therefore investment and trading is a different thing
Investment and trading are two completely different things. But I am not sure when you trade once a month are you doing investment or not!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:03:27 PM

Holding the bitcoins in this period is better than investing it because i think the price will increase after the halving

Yep. I am only holding my coins at this point. I'm not trading them or invest them in something. I know this way my coin count will not be increased, but I am happy to see that the USD value will go up throughout the years. And yes, of course I will secure some profit once the price is high enough.
I thought while waiting halving come you can make shortterm investments. holding will not give any advantage if the price does not rise. so it's good if you do something to foster bitcoin rather than simply waiting for prices to rise and the number of your bitcoin not increased. certainly better investment which can increase the amount of your bitcoin right?
You are right, earning with halving is only a one time earning after a large period of wait, so why not learn some other way to earn with bitcoin, why not we start some online or offline business.we only to have some amount for halving.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:29:05 PM

Well people just wanna know about the halving these days,sure holding bitcoins and keep collecting or buying more will allow anyone in the future to get their return,just by saving the bitcoins,last year 200 dollars this year already 420 dollars soo for those who hadnt sold or invested has doubled their investments at the moment.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:44:29 PM

Well people just wanna know about the halving these days,sure holding bitcoins and keep collecting or buying more will allow anyone in the future to get their return,just by saving the bitcoins,last year 200 dollars this year already 420 dollars soo for those who hadnt sold or invested has doubled their investments at the moment.

Exactly, I bought at $220 and I have already doubled my investments, but I am a bit greedy and that is the reason I am not selling and holding at a moment, I will sell only when it crosses $500 mark.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:24:32 PM

actually do not need a special research to see such investment ponzi or not. if they give a promise to double bitocin in a short time certainly it was a ponzi
but anyway you can still profitable investment ponzi?
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:50:38 PM

Exactly, I bought at $220 and I have already doubled my investments, but I am a bit greedy and that is the reason I am not selling and holding at a moment, I will sell only when it crosses $500 mark.

Well soo this something that we werent able to do if our saving were at bank,atleast i dont know no one that made a 2x from a saving since you bought and hold the bitcoins on that time.I had bought some at 250dollars but i invested money i needed soo i had been forced to exchange it once again,at the 300 dollars,fast cash.This shows one thing saving at bitcoin may be better then any other way,the question is hold and for how long,you made your goal,to let the coins fly but others may keep the coins even with the potencial income.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:51:53 PM

actually do not need a special research to see such investment ponzi or not. if they give a promise to double bitocin in a short time certainly it was a ponzi
but anyway you can still profitable investment ponzi?

Ponzis are not investment and you can get profit in ponzi if you are getting into it faster than anyone else assuming that the ponzis are still running however it is pretty much the same as gambling therefore instead of stealing someone's retire funds up you have better chance in getting "profit" through gambling all alone
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:30:44 AM

Overall I think investing in the bitcoin is much better because there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise this year with large numbers.
This will rise because of the halving, so investing is good, although its unpredictable what is really gonna happen it will most likely rise.
its little bit confuse to invest in bitcoin to waiting for bitcoin halving,in one side we dont know exactly what will happen on bitcoin price after halving,and in other side if bitcoin price raise on halving,and our bitcoin still on investement,its too risky. the better wa is earn bitcoin as much as you can.

Well sure it is speculation but right now i feel it is my best investment looking toward it long term. Sure the halving may not bring any big 'rise' but we all know what bitcoin is and how big it can grow. So look futher and you know the investment is risky but yet profitable.

You are right but which invest is not risky right so that does not matter at all, every investment is risky and can collapse soon or later in my opinion.
For now a investment in the bitcoin is good due to the fact the bitcoin has a great future a head this year with the halving, and finally people are investing in the bitcoin again and new people finally believe in the bitcoin itself.
Its now really the time to just invest in the bitcoin itself!
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: