Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:49:59 AM

Invest in real estate is safer than bitcoin. And more steady if you choose correct one

I laughed hard when I read this post. You know what, everything will be alright if you choose the right one however the problem lies with how could you choose the right one if you dont even know the future? Which is why every investment comes with a risk or it wouldnt be called as an investment
yeah all investments have risk dude I cannot mention that the greatest risk is in bitcoin or real estate. which determines the best was his your own reckoning. but my opinion is the real estate investment is You require substantial or big capital and you have to wait a long time to get big profit

I think invest on real estate, a house and a apartment is really good investment for long-term imo. And i agree with him that invest on resl estate is more safer than bitcoin. Because in my country, every year the price of real estate is always increase.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:05:10 PM

Overall I think investing in the bitcoin is much better because there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise this year with large numbers.
This will rise because of the halving, so investing is good, although its unpredictable what is really gonna happen it will most likely rise.

Yes,bitcoin is a good investment to have and it will give everyone a profit and with the coming halving there is a much price increase that will be happening.
money in the bank will only reduce your money every month for administrative costs in each bank. it would be better if you invest your money in bitcoin
your money will not be reduced even you can get a profit from rising prices
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 12:47:55 PM

Overall I think investing in the bitcoin is much better because there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise this year with large numbers.
This will rise because of the halving, so investing is good, although its unpredictable what is really gonna happen it will most likely rise.

Yes,bitcoin is a good investment to have and it will give everyone a profit and with the coming halving there is a much price increase that will be happening.
money in the bank will only reduce your money every month for administrative costs in each bank. it would be better if you invest your money in bitcoin
your money will not be reduced even you can get a profit from rising prices

Im neutral with that yes inviting bitcoin is very good cause we can earn more and it has many benifits and opportunities but at the same point bitcoin is anonymous high chance of losing money by scam and hacks. And i dont think ur money will decrease if u put it on. Bank no businessman will put their money in banks if they know it will decrease. I think it wilk increase a little annually.

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:31:18 PM

Yes it is the best time to invest your money in bitcoins because of halving mostly people are saying that the price of bitcoin will increase but who knows that maybe the price decrease . Also i dont think that price is going to decrease because according to new chart more investors are taking bitcoin as investment more seriously . So lets hope for the good .

everything can happen, bitcoin can up to $1000 and can fail to under $200 again
but for me i trust bitcoin price will be more stronge every year, today is good time to buying and holding bitcoin

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:18:42 PM

Yes it is the best time to invest your money in bitcoins because of halving mostly people are saying that the price of bitcoin will increase but who knows that maybe the price decrease . Also i dont think that price is going to decrease because according to new chart more investors are taking bitcoin as investment more seriously . So lets hope for the good .

but for me i trust bitcoin price will be more stronge every year, today is good time to buying and holding bitcoin

Yeah buying and holding till the end of the year would be good, as it is expected that price will reach to $1k by the end of year 2016 so investing in bitcoin now will be smart move.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:33:54 PM

yeah anything can happen, but anything needs a reason to happen. it is not like you are going to wake up someday and see a big price change out of nowhere.
in order to go to $200 and lower than that there needs to be some incident that causes the decline (a massive dump, a flaw,...) just the same way that rising to $1000 needs some incident too (a massive pump, some big companies entering bitcoin,...)

Only Bitcoin
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:38:02 PM

yeah anything can happen, but anything needs a reason to happen. it is not like you are going to wake up someday and see a big price change out of nowhere.
in order to go to $200 and lower than that there needs to be some incident that causes the decline (a massive dump, a flaw,...) just the same way that rising to $1000 needs some incident too (a massive pump, some big companies entering bitcoin,...)

Anything is possible with bitcoin either it can reach the moon or it can simply disappear in future and if you can afford to take risk by investing in it then this is the best time to invest.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:54:45 PM

Well bitcoin may hit once again the 4 digits value ,but we dont know pression is being made for a long time that the price must keep growing,but in fact it doesnt need to keep growing all years,but it should and must,otherwise the interest around bitcoin will decline as its value.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:15:43 PM

We have seen that happened once so there is no reason to think that it wont happen for the second time. The problem is that the marketcap of bitcoin is still small therefore someone with huge amount of money could always manipulate it to the extreme . Thats the problem in investing bitcoin, the price fluctuation is definitely wavy

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:23:10 PM

its little bit confuse to invest in bitcoin to waiting for bitcoin halving,in one side we dont know exactly what will happen on bitcoin price after halving,and in other side if bitcoin price raise on halving,and our bitcoin still on investement,its too risky. the better wa is earn bitcoin as much as you can.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:49:04 PM

its little bit confuse to invest in bitcoin to waiting for bitcoin halving,in one side we dont know exactly what will happen on bitcoin price after halving,and in other side if bitcoin price raise on halving,and our bitcoin still on investement,its too risky. the better wa is earn bitcoin as much as you can.

Its safe to assume with the majority on are leaning for the price to go up.

So I have the same feeling as well, but not as much everyone assume it would be. Thats just my take, but I can be wrong and it can go drastically like people hope.

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:23:30 PM

Well after the halving bitcoin should readjust its value accordingly the changes into the mining rewards,but what may happen at the halving may be a drop in the price or a up ,people are making pressure and hoping it brings a boost up to some sell their coins and take instant profit,but the cenario may be other.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:52:48 PM

Well sure it is speculation but right now i feel it is my best investment looking toward it long term. Sure the halving may not bring any big 'rise' but we all know what bitcoin is and how big it can grow. So look futher and you know the investment is risky but yet profitable.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:34:14 PM

Well sure it is speculation but right now i feel it is my best investment looking toward it long term. Sure the halving may not bring any big 'rise' but we all know what bitcoin is and how big it can grow. So look futher and you know the investment is risky but yet profitable.
Yeah investment is always risky but can be the best in future if it goes in the right direction, and if you want to earn more then you should take that risk as you will not get everything ready on your table.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:42:23 PM

There are severals who regrets to not being part of bitcoin,and others to be part on the wrong moment,the thing is in our life risk must be considered as the results can justifie the risk.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:46:38 AM

It is also good to consider the sentiments of the people in making a good investment. Right now, majority of the people are for a positive increase of bitcoin price after the halving. The trust in it is high so probably the price will go up in the coming months. So if your going to invest in bitcoin, now it he right time.
NeilLostBitCoin

Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:17:07 AM

Don't lose all of your money, save some and invest some. If you invest all of it, and the investment site collapsed and you didn't even receive your ROI you lose. Play safe always.  Wink
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:33:58 AM

There are severals who regrets to not being part of bitcoin,and others to be part on the wrong moment,the thing is in our life risk must be considered as the results can justifie the risk.

each way have risk, highest risk highest profit.
we can succes if we take risk and we won with huge profit.

i think bitcoin is best place to save and invest our money
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:57:45 AM

Don't lose all of your money, save some and invest some. If you invest all of it, and the investment site collapsed and you didn't even receive your ROI you lose. Play safe always.  Wink

To place safe, invest in different investment sites and not only on a single item like bitcoin. There other investments you can try like mutual fund, stocks or real estates. If you place your investments on different vehicle, even if one investment collapse, the others can save your finances. And do your research before placing your money in any investments.
NeilLostBitCoin

Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 04:07:39 AM

To place safe, invest in different investment sites and not only on a single item like bitcoin. There other investments you can try like mutual fund, stocks or real estates. If you place your investments on different vehicle, even if one investment collapse, the others can save your finances. And do your research before placing your money in any investments.
Yeah and there are few investment sites that are legitimate and can be trusted. And also, if you are gambling and you invest a lot, don't bet higher and don't let greediness destroy you.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: