Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:29:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279518 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:15:08 PM

Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

mining is far away for most of us here. Faucets were never the answer. Best way you could go are the sig campaigns here. Join one and as you're earning you're also earning your rank here. Good luck
Yeah but theres only a few person who can mine and own a mining software. Yeah its good to participate in signature campaign you will earn a lot in this method and it your rate is depend on your rank.

That true too
but until when you will earn from signature campaign
you must use BTC from Signature campaign to build your skill and prediction ( If you want to be trader)
and you must start think about future and build small business like faucet web
But its better to invest or make business that make your money grow or can earn a profit. And if you are contented to your money you can now do what you want to your money.

Don't invest in ponzi i lose more in cointellect, hashprofit maybe 2BTC and at my friend lose 3BTC in hashie.io
My big lose in zenminer
now iam trader in bittrex and c-cex
im not want to invest at all cloudmining ponzi etc.

What your hoby ,,? Writer ,,? Bloging,,?
If you like blog you can start to creat blog and build it
u can try coinurl or bitmedia to earn bitcoin from blog
Yeah thats right you can only offer your services. And you can earn through you know about computer or you are computer literacy.
ilyasilyaso

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:48:43 PM

there are so many threads like this.
better u go check first before u posting  Grin
best way to earn here is by signature campaign, trading, and gambling.

but must have i higher rank at least a full member
ilyasilyaso

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:02:23 PM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

The best way to earn bitcoin is build an exchanger Grin
the easy way is through sig campaign, sell your skill, doing a small job or join contest. Also stay away from ponzi scheme, investment which offer to you big profit in 24 hours.

~iki

what mean building an exchanger
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:19:53 PM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

The best way to earn bitcoin is build an exchanger Grin
the easy way is through sig campaign, sell your skill, doing a small job or join contest. Also stay away from ponzi scheme, investment which offer to you big profit in 24 hours.

~iki

what mean building an exchanger

Why don't you actually try to research it on the forum (it'll take less than a minute) instead of farming posts?

goldkey0070

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:56:27 PM

search is down on this forum.......having a exchange is hard work im sure
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:55:40 AM

You are right as there are a lot of really good options already out there.  Getting market share is not going to be easy or cheap.

Also there is a big legal issue.  You will have to pick where you are being a exchange for and make sure you have proper permits, and follow the proper laws.  Some such as US have know your customer which makes a lot of work for exchange to verify identities.  Lots of work means lots of money.
goldkey0070

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:19:33 AM

You are right as there are a lot of really good options already out there.  Getting market share is not going to be easy or cheap.

Also there is a big legal issue.  You will have to pick where you are being a exchange for and make sure you have proper permits, and follow the proper laws.  Some such as US have know your customer which makes a lot of work for exchange to verify identities.  Lots of work means lots of money.
Indeed...paperwork is a bitch in snail-mail and permits cost lots of money not to mention the IRS ----and belive it or not bitcoin is watched really hard by the FBi,DEA and the NSA so good luck if you have a record in the united states.
jason miner

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:17:55 AM

You can do several things, like writing articles...
Basically everything you can do for fiat, but ask to be paid in btc.
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:23:15 AM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

mining is far away for most of us here. Faucets were never the answer. Best way you could go are the sig campaigns here. Join one and as you're earning you're also earning your rank here. Good luck
Yeah but theres only a few person who can mine and own a mining software. Yeah its good to participate in signature campaign you will earn a lot in this method and it your rate is depend on your rank.

That true too
you must use BTC from Signature campaign to build your skill and prediction ( If you want to be trader)
But its better to invest or make business that make your money grow or can earn a profit. And if you are contented to your money you can now do what you want to your money.

Don't invest in ponzi i lose more in cointellect, hashprofit maybe 2BTC and at my friend lose 3BTC in hashie.io
My big lose in zenminer

Yeah thats right you can only offer your services. And you can earn through you know about computer or you are computer literacy.

yeah i create blog in "indonesia langauge" about bitcoin i get some satosi/day
no problem if i get only 1000satosi/day but i can push visitor more and more with share on my friend

also you can try youtoube adsense

===Sempak===
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:38:32 AM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

That true too

My big lose in zenminer

no problem if i get only 1000satosi/day but i can push visitor more and more with share on my friend

I also get some satoshi per day from my blogs and became publisher in bitmedia.io
Dotakels

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:44:59 PM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

That true too

My big lose in zenminer

I also get some satoshi per day from my blogs and became publisher in bitmedia.io
Good idea but i think 1000 satoshi a day is not enough, because its too small and you are only depend on visitors.
real789

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:49:41 AM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

That true too

My big lose in zenminer

Good idea but i think 1000 satoshi a day is not enough, because its too small and you are only depend on visitors.

Not easy to get 10ksatosi/day
but if you active and keep your quality
You will get 10ksatosi/day maybe 100ksatosi/day Smiley
Keep spirit and keep fight

===Sempak===
Dotakels

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:51:30 AM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

That true too

My big lose in zenminer

And if you just only depend or hoping in blog and you don't have any methods to earn bitcoin, i think the time of growing your coins will very slow.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:10:13 AM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

That true too

My big lose in zenminer

if you can't reach that amount with your blog, than it is better to go with a standard 1k payout per hour faucet, you need to click only once per hour and in ten hours you have your 10k, not so stressful as it may seems at a first glance
real789

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:33:11 AM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

That true too

My big lose in zenminer

if you can't reach that amount with your blog, than it is better to go with a standard 1k payout per hour faucet, you need to click only once per hour and in ten hours you have your 10k, not so stressful as it may seems at a first glance

look this active adsense https://a-ads.com/campaigns/active
you can make some BTC from earning adsense

also you can get $ from google adsense

faucet is good way too if you want to get instanly Smiley

earning bitcoin with blog is not wrong if you like writer
from hoby to money what wrong ?

#CMIIW

===Sempak===
muhrohmat

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:33:18 AM

im with dothebeats use btc and the work for others also buy and also this signature campaigns the faucets you need a lot of research and you can not heve more then a just a  cents per day but if you willing to try give it a shot at faucets you will see small rise in btc wallet besides that dont gambem too much and dont go to double coins too much those sites then to stai much with your income

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:43:58 AM

im with dothebeats use btc and the work for others also buy and also this signature campaigns the faucets you need a lot of research and you can not heve more then a just a  cents per day but if you willing to try give it a shot at faucets you will see small rise in btc wallet besides that dont gambem too much and dont go to double coins too much those sites then to stai much with your income
if you want to start using bitcoin and don't have any knowledge of any sorts you can use faucets a couple of times to get small amounts. but don't think about faucets as a way to earn bitcoin and get rich. you just crowd your wallet with dust.

there is a good topic about faucets by shorena here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044399.0
i suggest everyone who is considering using faucets to read it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
mizna

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:00:27 PM

the best way to earn bitcoin is enroll signature and twitter campaign
also trading with alternative coins with high volume
but don't try any investor based game i think it's always end with scam

sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:37:39 PM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

That true too

My big lose in zenminer

but now I get more than 1000 satoshi one day can be up to 20k satoshi I use a bot visitor hihi Cheesy
moneygrind

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 12:54:07 AM

theres alot of ways to earn alot of bitcoins
advertiseing revenue, faucets, mining, trading,ptc, etc......
seriously theres 101 ways to get bitcoins
it boils down to how much you really wanna earn...
you could make a few m-bits  a day with nothing else
besides a bitcoin wallet address.....

http://bitadvice.info/blog/faucet-guide/
this guide shows you how to make a few million satoshis a day with a few hours of work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: