Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69  (Read 243204 times)
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:55:58 AM

Sent the developer a tweet and PM.

If, there is no reply in 7 days time, I think all of us owners can assume the developer has abandoned the Cypher.

Then, I'll begin using any PM replies from forum members about resurrecting Cypher or, and finding a new developer.
what the future about this coin,,? If dev not rwplies your tweet and pm,, are you have plan to Comunity take over ,,?
And how about cyper key project ,?

Let's hope this developer comes back to us and does the right thing AND POSTPONES THE CYPHER KEY PROJECT UNTIL 2016.

Then, the remainder of this year can focused on by the remaining investors in, slowly, buying up the cheap Cypher to get rid of the Pump and Dump group operating on this coin.

This will take about 5 months of work.

Then, the developer can rediscover (have a long holiday for 5 months) their enthusiasm in 2016, when the price off Cypher is over 700 Satoshis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:53:32 AM

A takevoer of this coin could be done. Cypher get many attention in cryptoworld since beginning.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:07:12 AM

A takevoer of this coin could be done. Cypher get many attention in cryptoworld since beginning.

I'm pretty certain the developers are still interested in Cypher, but need a big holiday from all wound up pranks posted on this thread.

The developers put in a tremendous amount of hard work into this crypto.

They were unlucky to get Pump and Dump group nesting on Cypher.

The developers have over 1.5 million Cypher, they used the ICO BTC funds to support the price on the exchanges.

Crypto history shows, once you mop up the cheap crypto produced on the exchanges, which takes about 5 months the price in 1 year can be up to 5 times the current price.

However, if developers delay the Cypher Key launch until 2016, then the everyone who has the coins will be in very strong trading position.  

arloseb

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:20:21 AM

I'm pretty certain the developers are still interested in Cypher, but need a big holiday from all wound up pranks posted on this thread.

The developers put in a tremendous amount of hard work into this crypto.

They were unlucky to get Pump and Dump group nesting on Cypher.

The developers have over 1.5 million Cypher, they used the ICO BTC funds to support the price on the exchanges.

Crypto history shows, once you mop up the cheap crypto produced on the exchanges, which takes about 5 months the price in 1 year can be up to 5 times the current price.

However, if developers delay the Cypher Key launch until 2016, then the everyone who has the coins will be in very strong trading position.  

Yes
arloseb

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:35:11 AM

Cypher key was already mentioned in deepweb in some articles.
It could be a must on chypercoin,but it just out of mind that they could made a good project without some kind of crowdfunding.
They need at least 200-300 btc to start working.

Probably devs are just demotivated for lack of fundings for the project.

chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:50:39 AM

It could be a must on chypercoin,but it just out of mind that they could made a good project without some kind of crowdfunding.

It is nice to see that cypher has such a big and loyal community.
If you will be create a new dev team of cypher please contact me. I am also top 5 investor.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:56:19 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 11:17:06 AM by thevictimofuktyranny

Ignore the Cypher Key for a moment. Of course, they can still make a good project, but the crypto currencies have some of the most selfish private Pump and Dump groups out there! They will ruin good and noteworthy projects just for a laugh.

Having a working Windows 32 bit and 64 bit wallet (most small investors want working Windows wallets), plus a Cryptsy trading exchange listing values this crypto at 800 Satoshis per Cypher with relation to 6.3 million coins at 10% POS.

So, before the Cypher Key is released, the Cypher needs to get back up 800 Satoshis. Otherwise, the major release will be wasted.

This needs: a) time for old investors to mop of cheap coins (many real investors are miners and it takes them months to deploy their buying power) or b) new investors to mop up cheap coins on exchanges (many real investors are miners and it takes them months to deploy their buying power).

Then, releasing the Cypher Key will be a good strategic decision.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:52:03 PM

Ignore the Cypher Key for a moment. Of course, they can still make a good project, but the crypto currencies have some of the most selfish private Pump and Dump groups out there! They will ruin good and noteworthy projects just for a laugh.

Having a working Windows 32 bit and 64 bit wallet (most small investors want working Windows wallets), plus a Cryptsy trading exchange listing values this crypto at 800 Satoshis per Cypher with relation to 6.3 million coins at 10% POS.

So, before the Cypher Key is released, the Cypher needs to get back up 800 Satoshis. Otherwise, the major release will be wasted.

This needs: a) time for old investors to mop of cheap coins (many real investors are miners and it takes them months to deploy their buying power) or b) new investors to mop up cheap coins on exchanges (many real investors are miners and it takes them months to deploy their buying power).

NO this was a SCAM from the start not pump and dump group the dev planned a scam all along
they have about 7 to 8 coins out and plan no development on any coin they just want bitcoin well all your bitcoin Angry Angry Angry Angry
in this game greed will kill your pockets Wink Wink
do your home work next time and NEVER TRUST ANY DEV until they show you a working product

RAT DEV i am on you any coin you release i will be on you and if you get caught wooooooooow cyber crime 25 years
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:17:02 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 03:37:26 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

NO this was a SCAM from the start not pump and dump group the dev planned a scam all along
they have about 7 to 8 coins out and plan no development on any coin they just want bitcoin well all your bitcoin Angry Angry Angry Angry
do your home work next time and NEVER TRUST ANY DEV until they show you a working product

RAT DEV i am on you any coin you release i will be on you and if you get caught wooooooooow cyber crime 25 years

No, that post is completely wrong.

I've watched the POS levels on the wallet and developers have over 1.5 million Cypher.

It is clear, the developers have been using ICO BTC funds to buy up Cypher on the exchanges.

It really does not matter how many cryptos a developers have, only that crypto wallets work on all operating systems and the crypto is listed on major exchanges.  
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:43:20 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 03:54:44 PM by popcorn1

No, that post is completely wrong.

I've watched the POS levels on the wallet and developers have over 1.5 million Cypher.

It is clear, the developers have been using ICO BTC funds to buy up Cypher on the exchanges.

It really does not matter how many cryptos a developer has, only that crypto wallets work on all operating systems and the crypto is listed on major exchanges.  
YER RIGHT WHAT EVER he just run from gridpay lol 25 years for cyber crime
and your full of pooooooooooo Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
and you wont be able to do nowt with cypher coin so shut up stupid Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i made 30k cypher and sold for free so thanx devs you will never rip me off Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
to good at this game now
its so easy to see a scam coin these days
and this is 1 of his many COINS
Look at exchanges its calmed down with bitcoin
Now they go away and make up some more coins and release just before christmas 3 month of coding to do it all again ..well coding COPIE PASTE SHIT

THIS COIN IS DEAD GO AND KID YOUR SELF ITS my LAST POST HERE FOR ME COZ ITS DEAD BYE ALL
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:07:03 PM

Popcorn1, I don't mean to be rude or impolite. I'm sorry, I upset you.

I'm, just wondering why you are posting on this thread, when you are saying you made a profit?

Why does it matter so much to you, to come back onto the thread and say bad things to the current investors in Cypher coin?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:47:19 PM

Popcorn1, I don't mean to be rude or impolite. I'm sorry, I upset you.

I'm, just wondering why you are posting on this thread, when you are saying you made a profit?

Why does it matter so much to you, to come back onto the thread and say bad things to the current investors in Cypher coin?
sorry for calling u stupid but its to warn people to stay away
These devs are rats for destroying peoples TRUST in crypto world
more and more they do this the less people will flow to crypto currency
The greedy bastards take your ICO then either run with your bitcoin or do fuck all till you sell them back to them cheap because you think its dead twats
 NOT FAIR  and they wont do nowt till they get them back most ov the coins
they will not make you more rich than them self
if they own 100k and you own 1 million do u think they will make you more richer  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NO CHANCE
so sorry to investors but you been scammed NOT TO WORRY i been there myself
BUT YOU LEARN OFF YOUR MISTAKES..
so sorry if i offended you not ment that way just to warn people to stay away

OH P.S
not all coins are scams there is some really good ones out there
and there is some good coins coming out soon just do your home work
1 good tip an active dev is a good dev
and have a team ov good devs all active on social media places every day and talk on I.R.C
av a nice day all and do your home work next time
i have been ripped off so i am not being smug just letting people know just be careful

dont buy to much
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:35:57 PM

Thank you, Popcorn1 for being so concerned about us current Cypher investors.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:11:51 PM

Thank you, Popcorn1 for being so concerned about us current Cypher investors.
not really an investment ITS A GAMBLE
not like they make crisps or cakes or clothes ..and your hoping they get profits to give you profits is it
NO PRODUCT or products means worthless
cypher coin is no ripple network they have banks involved coin like ripple with a team ov devs is best bet to put your coins in a wallet and feel safe they will rise in the future still a gamble but a very good gamble

I bet this coin as taught you a lesson and it will be hard to scam you again
so some good come out of it be hard to rip you off again..well i hope u av learnt i have Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink SHAME ON YOU DEVS you had a good community and smashed there dreams i been there
thinking swimming pools big houses and so on you get caught in the moment and its mostly newbies to crypto who get robbed because they put to much money into a coin
so if i save people from being scammed all good and well
av a nice day all and be careful
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:27:33 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 07:02:51 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

Thanks Popcorn1.

I invested due to Cypher's Cryptsy listing and 6.3 million coin supply.

There is nothing to learnt, outside that. The current situation means my crypto funds, will be tied up for 12 months in Cypher. This is, more or less, what happens anyway with most of my other long term investments in Dash, Litecoin, etc.

However, because Cypher has become a long term investment now, it means no new extra investments in new alts for the next 12 months.

That, is probably a good thing in the long run.  
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:00:37 PM

Thanks Popcorn1.

I invested due to Cypher's Cryptsy listing and 6.3 million coin supply.

There is nothing to learnt, outside that. The current situation means my crypto funds, will be tied up for 12 months in Cypher. This is, more or less, what happens anyway with most of my other long term investments in Dash, Litecoin, etc.

However, because Cypher has become a long term investment now, it means no new extra investments in new alts for the next 12 months.

That, is probably a good thing in the long run.  
loads to learn
point 1 they go on youtube and show there faces and talk about there product
point 2 there always on IRC
point 3 face book twitter coin source proof of dev
point 4 contact details
point 5 never trust any devs till they prove there work ethic is good
point 6 never throw your life saving at a coin yes some people have done this
point 7 if you do your home work you will see very clearly which are good and bad investments SLASH gamble Wink Wink Wink Wink

i will pm you a coin to look out for and when you do your home work on this coin you will see what i mean by good devs and they wont run

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:03:54 AM

THIS IS 4 YOU CYPHER WHALES Wink

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcDjwlTvAks

av a nice day all no point posting any more not unless dev or good take over pops up
good luck every 1
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 01:26:13 AM

THIS IS 4 YOU CYPHER WHALES Wink

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcDjwlTvAks

av a nice day all no point posting any more not unless dev or good take over pops up
good luck every 1

hehehe ...

im liking you more and more popcorn1 ...

one of my fav songs and singers ...

Wink ...

#crysx

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:01:40 AM

Somewhere in between thevictimofuktyranny's calm disposition & suggestions that things haven't been so good for the devs and popcorn1's rabble rousing "string those bastards up" & "they'll get what's coming" acrimony lies the truth of what's happened.

Based on how the dev was behaving for the few weeks before his final posting and the lack of serious detail around how he was going to execute his plans, I'm leaning more towards popcorn's explanations...

Anon devs who start getting quieter and having many days where they don't post is a sure sign an exit's underway (even if they're still holding large bags of their own coin; sometimes I think they bite off way more than they can chew and just give up).

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:28:26 AM

So...what's plan to takeover? who is the new dev?
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: