Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:42:46 AM

I remember this was once great coin and great community.
What has happened here? I thought Griffith will save it from doom.
What community plans now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:34:33 PM

I remember this was once great coin and great community.
What has happened here? I thought Griffith will save it from doom.
What community plans now?

due to cryptsy failing, there is currently no market for SUPER, i am looking at trying to find a way to get it on polo

Appreciate all your work on maintaining and keeping SUPER alive Griffith.

Any possibility to get SUPER back on Bittrex?

This would be a great help!  We would need to promote the anonymous features of Supercoin and it's amazing transaction speed!   Only the few know how amazing and efficient Supercoin is.  Supercoin already has the tech and scaliability to surpass DASH.  Dash does have one thing over Supercoin aka Dash has a very popular community that supports it.  Griffith and trusted cryptos thread have their own goals.  Their goals comes before pushing Supercoin to the top.  I personally don't have anything against the trusted cryptos group.  It has been a year if not longer and Supercoin, ecccoin, and Multiwalletcoin are worth even less.  They may be able to develop an amazing "in-trading wallet" eventually but that is that.  They don't seem to know how to get the masses to work with them.  Tech is just tech.  There are many tech ideas that are garbage but the masses will continue to support the crap.  For example everybody knows windows 10 is a privacy nightmare but windows continues to be purchased & installed.  Sociology is the key!  Why would the masses want to utilize MWC, ECC, or Super?  If they do utilize it then why would they continue to utilize it?  Even if The Trusted Cryptos group completes all of their goals it doesn't mean the world will care.  Getting the masses to care is way more valuable than any inspiration technology.   If the cryptocurrency community had a global event to decide which cryptocurrency are the most anonymous and with the most efficient tech behind it then we can get some traction. 

These are all of bitcointalk links since Supercoin first came into the cryptocurrency world.  There is a lot of valuable information here.  This is like our ancient texts for cryptocurreny.

1:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.0

1b:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.new

2:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.0

2b:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.new#new

3:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0

3b:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.new#new

4:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006830.0

4b:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006830.new#new

We should Work on building a forum just to promote Supercoin to the cryptocurrency world!

Hey friends and fudders...
I just voted super to the top of the paid vote list on cryptopia.... also logging in each day to give it my free vote..
Lets band together and get super listed in the near future.
I see this as one small action that could butterfly effect super and ecc and mwc back into the positive lights....
all the best for 2016.....

Wow. Nice one. I voted also.  Grin

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:18:42 PM

All I can say is that some of us (probably very few at this point) got into these projects early and at the price they are trading for today.  Not sure what the rift was with mdt and sovie...pretty much don't care.  I was specifically around for a rage quit and scamming on MWC long ago and remember scooping up a lot around 38-40 sat.  If this is in fact a "con" on Griffins part, it will go down as the worst long con of them all.  So I'm left to infer that if the coin/project I gambled on, along with the others...is going to eventually develop a team that can pull off a usable product.  If not, then again, this has been the most painfully drawn out scam in altcoin history (which truth be told, I don't think it is)

But again...draw your own conclusions
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:56:41 PM

All I can say is that some of us (probably very few at this point) got into these projects early and at the price they are trading for today.  Not sure what the rift was with mdt and sovie...pretty much don't care.  I was specifically around for a rage quit and scamming on MWC long ago and remember scooping up a lot around 38-40 sat.  If this is in fact a "con" on Griffins part, it will go down as the worst long con of them all.  So I'm left to infer that if the coin/project I gambled on, along with the others...is going to eventually develop a team that can pull off a usable product.  If not, then again, this has been the most painfully drawn out scam in altcoin history (which truth be told, I don't think it is)

I don't believe it's a scam. I think that Griffith isn't capable to make the Multiwallet he just doesn't have the knowledge to realize it even tho he wants it and maybe is trying his best but his best is not good enough. He can maintain a coin but developing the coin ....he can't. He tried with Flappycoin but that also seemed too much...he just can't do it...thats it
fuze0000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:48:55 AM

I don't believe it's a scam. I think that Griffith isn't capable to make the Multiwallet he just doesn't have the knowledge to realize it even tho he wants it and maybe is trying his best but his best is not good enough. He can maintain a coin but developing the coin ....he can't. He tried with Flappycoin but that also seemed too much...he just can't do it...thats it

I agree with your assessment.

Now lets work on the getting supercoin back on to some exchanges, then we work on a battle btwn supercoin vs dash!  Which is more efficient and which is more anonymous!
digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:28:05 AM

I don't believe anyone has been scamming, I consider that people have always had good intentions regarding supercoin.

Also, as far as I could tell and I may be wrong, Griffiths was creating an audience for his own ideas that really were not specialized to the coins he was looking after so served no benefit to them.

I think that if we have no contact from Griffith or others in the now split team, then we should consider that the developers position is open until a capable person wants to take on the position.

For now supercoin is working fine as it has always done and we can move on.

We have to also consider that a new thread should be set up. After all if Griffith has nothing to do with this coin anymore then why should his name be in the title of the thread. And someone with the skills should set it up and moderate it.

And of course as is being done, we need a reasonable exchange to trade.

jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:36:57 AM

Oh how awesome it would be if supercoindev & supercointeam comes back. Ah well.

Either Supercoin needs a new dedicated dev or maybe it could be used to create a new coin based on it and move Supercoin owner's balance across somehow?
For example, something like what Cinnicoin did... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907490.msg9973811#msg9973811

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:19:16 AM

I have left the "team" for several months now. In October 2014 I hired a developer to make the in-wallet-trading for MWC. That development ended in february 2015 and was working for the Cryptsy exchange. The adoption for other exchanges wouldn't be a big thing because the base was all written and working. I have then given the code to Griffith for him to decide when he wanted to launch it. However we agreed not to make the source code public and like that the in wallet trading had to wait until there was an opportunity to keep it closed. The idea was to incorporate it in the Multiwallet. This whole Multiwallet was taking too long IMO and there came a point that I decided for my self that I heard enough and left the team. I am following what is going on here and I also think that Griffith just took too much hay on his fork (thats how we say this in Holland) and really can't finnish what he started
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:13:10 AM

I think that he will finish it yet that will be an early version. Others will join him and the dev team will grow. 'Longterm' i will hold support and stake ECC MWC and SUPER for a number of reasons incl,

These coins are working, they have strong blockchains, they need more exchanges next.  the promise of a exciting multiwallet development is in its infancy. Its at V1.1...
i dont really care about V1.1 as such, when its up to V5 or V9.1 thats what im looking forward to.

Please Vote for SUPER
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

We are at the top of the paid vote list.....    

Supercoin(SUPER)     26146         530739   
BeezerCoin(BEEZ)     17216         22437   
IsraelCoin(ISR)         2010                 
LYCaN(LYC)                245                 
Neutron(NTRN)          100                 
SakuraCoin(SKR)         22                 
BITBEAN(BITB)          20               
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:19:41 AM

I think that he will finish it yet that will be an early version. Others will join him and the dev team will grow. 'Longterm' i will hold support and stake ECC MWC and SUPER for a number of reasons incl,

These coins are working, they have strong blockchains, they need more exchanges next.  the promise of a exciting multiwallet development is in its infancy. Its at V1.1...
i dont really care about V1.1 as such, when its up to V5 or V9.1 thats what im looking forward to.

I am also holding my coins for MWC and ECC. I was never into SUPER as a fact the whole team then was having big doubts about SUPER. It was Griffith that had his eyes on SUPER and might hold a lot of then. (not sure about that because I can't look into his wallet).
fuze0000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:46:08 PM

I have left the "team" for several months now. In October 2014 I hired a developer to make the in-wallet-trading for MWC. That development ended in february 2015 and was working for the Cryptsy exchange. The adoption for other exchanges wouldn't be a big thing because the base was all written and working. I have then given the code to Griffith for him to decide when he wanted to launch it. However we agreed not to make the source code public and like that the in wallet trading had to wait until there was an opportunity to keep it closed. The idea was to incorporate it in the Multiwallet. This whole Multiwallet was taking too long IMO and there came a point that I decided for my self that I heard enough and left the team. I am following what is going on here and I also think that Griffith just took too much hay on his fork (thats how we say this in Holland) and really can't finnish what he started

Thanks for your post!

I am considering making a new bitcointalkforum for Supercoin.  I'll post a link when it is ready.
fuze0000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:51:34 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 03:08:07 PM by fuze0000

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1351548.new#new

I'll make it look more professional as time goes by.  I just wanted to get ball rolling.  No time like the present when attempting to revive Supercoin!  
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:56:02 PM

i put the coins in for suggestion at poloniex as well,

ill also post an updated version of things at some point today.

ive been a bit quiet recently, had some stuff going on. going to be back into the regular amount of things now.

i have a lot of posts to read and respond to. ill do that in about an hour
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 06:05:10 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 12:14:09 AM by Griffith

Thanks for re-quoting my post.  I feel we should make a separate group with the sole focus on supporting Supercoin.   Eccoin & multiwalletcoin are not special.   Supercoin as it currently stands has very little value.  With awareness Supercoin will out value DASH with ease.  Unless you can prove to me that Dash has superior tech behind it.  I would love to see a cryptocurrency tech battle between DASH and SUPER!  This is just one way to build up attention.  More importantly if this is done through actual cryptocurrency professionals and not a typical poll aka popularity contest Supercoin actually might come out on top!  If supecoin goes up in value then more will be available to build upon it and The Trusted Cryptos Group would have even more available funds to invest in their intrading wallet & Multiwalletcoin cryptocurrency.  As long as you are holding Supercoin and it's value increase the whole community will prosper!  Understanding what "VALUE" really is will bring you closer to success!  Ethereum is rising based upon the potential of it's tech despite the haters opinions.  Even if Ethereum fails the community has made enough profit to invest in other cryptocurrencies, technologies, and software.  Remember this Jamaican saying if you don't remember anything I said "those that don't listen must feel!  

feel free to do promotions and such. coins are open source code for the reason that anyone can join in at any time. there is a lead development with a repo but it doesnt mean everything has to be done specifically by that person

Griffith related...

Rest in peace flappycoin.

Blockchain hasn't moved for 70 days.

Cry

there is actually nothing wrong with that wallet, people just didnt stake and when they did they werent connected and its a bit forked right now. can be easily reset though. the wallet itself works fine.

You guys should have kicked Griffiths butt a long time ago. He's just words (and I mean a lot of BullShit) he promise you the world and does nothing. In my eyes a typical "Cowboy" how we say that here in my country. He scammed the people from Flappycoin, StartJoin and is keeping you all on a leash.

flappy wallet works, and i didnt scam startjoin. i am still working on what i said i was working on before. it is just taking a long time since its not a full time job and i can only work in my free time. the 21 btc computer took 11 months to make. and they had a team of people.

i will add the link to fuzes thread as the supercoin PR thread in the OP
lar0che

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:45:18 AM

Thanks for re-quoting my post.  I feel we should make a separate group with the sole focus on supporting Supercoin.   Eccoin & multiwalletcoin are not special.   Supercoin as it currently stands has very little value.  With awareness Supercoin will out value DASH with ease.  Unless you can prove to me that Dash has superior tech behind it.  I would love to see a cryptocurrency tech battle between DASH and SUPER!  This is just one way to build up attention.  More importantly if this is done through actual cryptocurrency professionals and not a typical poll aka popularity contest Supercoin actually might come out on top!  If supecoin goes up in value then more will be available to build upon it and The Trusted Cryptos Group would have even more available funds to invest in their intrading wallet & Multiwalletcoin cryptocurrency.  As long as you are holding Supercoin and it's value increase the whole community will prosper!  Understanding what "VALUE" really is will bring you closer to success!  Ethereum is rising based upon the potential of it's tech despite the haters opinions.  Even if Ethereum fails the community has made enough profit to invest in other cryptocurrencies, technologies, and software.  Remember this Jamaican saying if you don't remember anything I said "those that don't listen must feel!  

feel free to do promotions and such. coins are open source code for the reason that anyone can join in at any time. there is a lead development with a repo but it doesnt mean everything has to be done specifically by that person

Griffith related...

Cry

there is actually nothing wrong with that wallet, people just didnt stake and when they did they werent connected and its a bit forked right now. can be easily reset though. the wallet itself works fine.

You guys should have kicked Griffiths butt a long time ago. He's just words (and I mean a lot of BullShit) he promise you the world and does nothing. In my eyes a typical "Cowboy" how we say that here in my country. He scammed the people from Flappycoin, StartJoin and is keeping you all on a leash.

flappy wallet works, and i didnt scam startjoin. i am still working on what i said i was working on before. it is just taking a long time since its not a full time job and i can only work in my free time. the 21 btc computer took 11 months to make. and they had a team of people.

Glad to see you back Griffith, lifes been hectic which is why many of us dropped what we were doing.  I hope all is well with you, mdtspain same, wishing you all the best in the new year.  May 2016 be a good year for all of us.

Cheers
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:33:19 AM

Eccoin & multiwalletcoin are indeed special.

Without any major surprises Super is going to win this weeks paid voting of cryptopia....!
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:45:26 PM

Griffith related...

Cry

Posts like pro-investors are what happen when your not around to defend yourself. Hope everything worked out ok and glad to see you back in the saddle...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
fuze0000

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:59:25 PM

Supercoin's Revival! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1351548
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:23:58 PM

possible reasons why the 4.0 wallet wont connect with as many peers as 3.1

-boost lib dep changed
-open ssl updated and a security issue causes less cons
-change with UPNP config which is a huge security issue anyway.

besides these three things there weren't any communication protocol changes / differences between the two wallets. im going to say the boost update has 0 reasons for it. the open ssl might actually leave issues open since the versions are both very old. the upnp config might have also had something to do with it. i noticed i had fixed something with it a while back but never compiled a new wallet as i didnt think it was that big of an issue. it might just be that big of an issue and i will recompile a new wallet tonight with the UPNP changes and test the config file that is posted.

if it is the UPNP config, then something needs to be addresses because someone found a larger security issue with UPNP in bitcoin a while back and those vulnerabilities might affect all of the coins here. i will be looking into the UPNP fix bitcoin did but if anyone has any additional information on that please let me know.

i will also be checking possible port collisions with popular software since i believe supercoin uses a IANA controlled registered port (will have to double check that though)
supercoins ports do not conflict with other registered port using programs, so i do not believe this is an issue
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:52:01 AM

Was the IRC code changed or removed between versions?

Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: