Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

Okay, then how about the eclipse? Gravity? Thousands of years of astronomy and every other planet being spherical? Not to mention Foucault's Pendulum, every aerospace engineer, satellite and rocket manufacturer, etc. Science is the process of proving what's true. Thousands and thousands of research papers all prove what we know to be true.

Never heard about trolls, dude? notbatman is a liar, a troll, a menthally sick individual whose life sucks, it seems he finds some relief by trolling people with such that flat earth bullshit. Let him alone, don't feed the troll!

Oh, true... a mentally ill person... thank you for pointing it out!  Smiley

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

The false science of geology (globe earth) would have you believe that's a lava rock on the right. Do you believe, do you have faith?

In reality on our flat and motionless plane the earth (terra firma) was alive at some point and then became fossilized.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

The false science of geology (globe earth) would have you believe that's a lava rock on the right. Do you believe, do you have faith?

In reality on our flat and motionless plane the earth (terra firma) was alive at some point and then became fossilized.

I miss nomad, where is he? You are clearly having some serious issues lately, have you been watching those conspiracy youtube videos? You need to stop dude, it's not doing you any good.

https://youtu.be/NM2wtte1JRE No fisheye

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:58:08 PM

Kata siapa bumi itu datar

Yeah, you don't even need to bother with Google translate, just shitpost in your native language. This is exactly the right thread for that.

But no, bumi is NOT datar. It's bulat... bola... whatever. Definitely not datar though.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

I miss nomad, where is he? You are clearly having some serious issues lately, have you been watching those conspiracy youtube videos? You need to stop dude, it's not doing you any good.

Hey fucking idiot, why do you quote my posts if you're not responding to it? Are you getting paid to respond to my posts with unrelated garbage or something?
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

The last i checked it rained just as well, Full Moon, Half Moon, No Moon, Waning Moon, Waxing Moon ...
No cloud shifted but the Moon was strong enough to move oceans on 2 sides of the "Globe".

Let someone be part monkeys if he beliefs it. all good with me. I certainly I am not.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
bryanswangxx16

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

The solution is simple. Look at the bottom of your shoes. Are they flat? Yes? Then yeah the Earth is flat.
Astargath

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

Hey fucking idiot, why do you quote my posts if you're not responding to it? Are you getting paid to respond to my posts with unrelated garbage or something?

Don't you want proof? You asked for proof without fish eye lens, I provide it like I did before with photos with specific cameras or easy experiments anyone can perform yet you ignore them because your ego wont let you admit that you were wrong.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

Don't you want proof? You asked for proof without fish eye lens, I provide it like I did before with photos with specific cameras or easy experiments anyone can perform yet you ignore them because your ego wont let you admit that you were wrong.

The post is about the fraud that is geology and a giant petrified magic mushroom, if you want to argue fisheye lens then quote the appropriate post you degenerate fag.
Astargath

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

The post is about the fraud that is geology and a giant petrified magic mushroom, if you want to argue fisheye lens then quote the appropriate post you degenerate fag.

This is a thread about flat earth, stop ignoring proof and wake up.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

This is a thread about flat earth, stop ignoring proof and wake up.
Ignoring proof and being blind are their fundamentals. It's like you'd ask them not to breath.
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

so fortuitous. my family is a farmer. that flat earth is very beneficial for the plantation area to plant rice and so forth. but if for less good scenery. nicer earth that is not flat (hills)
AccsBuySell

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

Who ever come up with flat earth is retarded tbh
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

Yet all over the world there are people who are not scientists and mathematicians. They go outside and look around them. They see that the earth is relatively flat with a sky-dome over their heads. That is what anyone can see. So, they are not retarded. They are simply ignorant of things, just as you and I are ignorant of other things.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

Yet all over the world there are people who are not scientists and mathematicians. They go outside and look around them. They see that the earth is relatively flat with a sky-dome over their heads. That is what anyone can see. So, they are not retarded. They are simply ignorant of things, just as you and I are ignorant of other things.

Cool

Well... You don't have to be any kind of scientist to look at pictures/videos/livestreams of earth. Besides people figured out the earth wasn't flat before we even had photographic evidence, looking at boats over the horizon or many other easy experiments or observations would prove the earth is not flat.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
bimaray

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

many of the truths that have been observed by the earth's followers are flat and mostly true, but I believe the earth is round because it is unlikely to be a round planet while the earth is flat. my logic
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

Wrong map does not prove that earth is a spinning ball flying, tilting, wobbling through space with ridiculous speeds. Don't major on minor. The missing curvature is where the argument is won.

Have you ever been on a plane or a train?  Did you feel like you were going 700mph?  Obviously when it accelerated to that point, you felt that right?  Well now just think about that for a second and realize that the earth has never accelerated while you were alive.  It wouldn't really matter how fast it was going because you were already a part of the system when you came into existence.  Do you think a fly flying around in a car understand he's going 70mph down a freeway?   Of course he doesn't, because he doesn't understand the interior of the car relative to the outside of the car.  Much in the same way that you don't understand it, actually.

I'm honestly feeling like the majority of you people who push this bullshit information are just trolling everyone and flat earthers are much rarer than this.  Some of the shit in this thread is beyond the point of stupid.

Are you dumb? The missing curvature spinning ball earth believer, the missing curvature clearly without a shadow of a doubt indicates that you do not live on a spinning ball hurling through "space" with ridiculous speeds.

Let's clear now other monkeyman science crap and stupid bogus comparison with fly in a car, etc...

Michaelson-Morley and many others have scientifically shown and proven the earth is stationary, as well as gyros. The only thing that moves is the aether. Also, you can not use the airplane or car excuse. There is no barrier to your spinning ball earth. It is scientifically impossible to have a vacuum such as theoretical space next to a non-vacuum, enclosed container, which is what earth is. Try standing on top of the outside of a plane and tell me if you feel anything. Again, you have no barrier to your spinning ball earth. Air and clouds are not a barrier. Imaginary magical force called "gravity" is not a barrier.

And the most important thing, the Word of The Creator of earth is very clear: NO moving, wobbling, tilting, spinning, hurling and other nonsense

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

Wrong map does not prove that earth is a spinning ball flying, tilting, wobbling through space with ridiculous speeds. Don't major on minor. The missing curvature is where the argument is won.

Have you ever been on a plane or a train?  Did you feel like you were going 700mph?  Obviously when it accelerated to that point, you felt that right?  Well now just think about that for a second and realize that the earth has never accelerated while you were alive.  It wouldn't really matter how fast it was going because you were already a part of the system when you came into existence.  Do you think a fly flying around in a car understand he's going 70mph down a freeway?   Of course he doesn't, because he doesn't understand the interior of the car relative to the outside of the car.  Much in the same way that you don't understand it, actually.

I'm honestly feeling like the majority of you people who push this bullshit information are just trolling everyone and flat earthers are much rarer than this.  Some of the shit in this thread is beyond the point of stupid.

Are you dumb? The missing curvature spinning ball earth believer, the missing curvature clearly without a shadow of a doubt indicates that you do not live on a spinning ball hurling through "space" with ridiculous speeds.

Let's clear now other monkeyman science crap and stupid bogus comparison with fly in a car, etc...

Michaelson-Morley and many others have scientifically shown and proven the earth is stationary, as well as gyros. The only thing that moves is the aether. Also, you can not use the airplane or car excuse. There is no barrier to your spinning ball earth. It is scientifically impossible to have a vacuum such as theoretical space next to a non-vacuum, enclosed container, which is what earth is. Try standing on top of the outside of a plane and tell me if you feel anything. Again, you have no barrier to your spinning ball earth. Air and clouds are not a barrier. Imaginary magical force called "gravity" is not a barrier.

And the most important thing, the Word of The Creator of earth is very clear: NO moving, wobbling, tilting, spinning, hurling and other nonsense

http://testingtheglobe.com/images/FixedEarthBible.JPG

Since the word of the Creator of earth is very clear, consider Ezekiel 28 which explains how God gave Satan control of the earth... at least to some extent.

Consider Isaiah chapter 14, which refers to Satan in allegory.

Isaiah 51 talks about the earth wearing out.

Isaiah talks about the new heavens and new earth. Revelation 21:1 backs this up.

Revelation 12 talks about the great war in heaven, where the dragon (Satan) is thrown to the earth.

The point is, the things that talk about the earth not being removed, and the things that talk about all the moving of the earth, are all allegory things. They are not meant to suggest that the earth is flat or a globe or anything else. But the earth is moved and does move.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:04:36 PM

Cool

Well... You don't have to be any kind of scientist to look at pictures/videos/livestreams of earth. Besides people figured out the earth wasn't flat before we even had photographic evidence, looking at boats over the horizon or many other easy experiments or observations would prove the earth is not flat.

You and I can do this. You and I have done it. But there are many people on earth who haven't done it, and there are many others who don't have the available technology, or the motivation to use technology to do it. They aren't necessarily retarded simply because they don't hunt down the facts to prove to themselves something that they aren't interested in, or that makes no difference to them if they know it or not. When they look outside, they see a relatively flat earth.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: