Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Nonbaca

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

Its probably flat, I trust my eyes better than those whacky scientists.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StoicBookReader

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:13:10 PM

SpaceX has shown us the Earth with starman in the roadster.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:51:44 PM

Oh no... it looks like notbatman has been lying to us for nearly 600 pages. There is no wall of ice around flat earth. There is a teleportation thingy:

http://www.newsweek.com/flat-earth-pac-man-edges-907976

The convention saw flat-Earthers, skeptics, and the flat Earth-curious gather in the city of Birmingham, U.K. At the event, conference speaker Darren Nesbit sought to address one of the most obvious problems with flat Earth claims—why people don’t just fall off the edge of the planet if they travel too far in one direction.

“We know that continuous east-west travel is a reality,” he said, according to the Telegraph. “No one has ever come to, or crossed a physical boundary.”

The best explanation isn't a curved, globe-shaped Earth, Nesbit thinks. Instead, it could be something more like teleportation. Yes, you read that right. Teleportation.

Like Pac-Man himself, who reappears on one side of the game screen having exited on the other, objects would be transported from one edge of the flat Earth to the opposite edge. Describing this as a “logical possibility” for “truly free thinkers,” Nesbit explained, “Space-time wraps around and we get a Pac-Man effect.”

See, that I can understand. "Magic" is a very good explanation for pretty much anything.

Hahahaha!!! Nice find.

I truly am no longer surprised by the idiotic things these people continue to come up with.

Totally bogus, idiotic article. You can only stick it to your globe head. They can only mock, yet they are powerless.

Don't be an idiot, research flat earth.

History Making FLAT EARTH vs "scientists" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHA_SAWYKEw

Rieri

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

Of course Earth is flat. How can you say otherwise?

Only the Sun and Mo_On revolves around the Earth.
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:23:14 AM

I'm still scratching my head on why the stars....sorry, I mean projected holograms....circle in the opposite direction for us people in the Southern Hemisphere (or is that Hemiflat???). What kind of magic is that?!?!  Wink

The dome is a concave mirror, there's a point where inversion occurs depending on your position.

Yes, you are right, there is a point where inversion occurs, it's called the focal point, but what exactly does that have to do with my point of the stars moving in the opposite directions when positioned in opposite hemispheres?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:53:34 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 02:33:55 AM by notbatman

^^^ That's right folks, no need for stupid replicated and peer reviewed established empirical experiments that prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the Earth is motionless; just look at the stars circling above and pretend you're on a merry-go-round.

If that was a peer reviewed established empirical experiment, scientists would say the earth is flat yet they don't. Imagine how idiotic the belief is considering that a lot of scientists do believe in god yet virtually all of them do not believe the earth is flat. People already showed you a few pages ago that your experiment does not prove the earth is motionless.

'' just look at the stars circling above and pretend you're on a merry-go-round.'' Better to think that the dome is rotating around us or something no?

I'm still scratching my head on why the stars....sorry, I mean projected holograms....circle in the opposite direction for us people in the Southern Hemisphere (or is that Hemiflat???). What kind of magic is that?!?!  Wink

The dome is a concave mirror, there's a point where inversion occurs depending on your position.

Then why can't I see reflections in the dome when I look up?

When I look up on a "clear" day all I see are Chemtrails, the Sun, possibly the Moon and blue sky. Why is the sky blue? Perhaps you're thinking of nighttime and city lights, however the mirror is deep and the angles are wide not to mention the scale and distance of things.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:23:13 AM

I do not believe that the Earth is flat. That is my opinion and I will stick with that.

I believe that the Earth is motionless. That is not my opinion, it is based on peer reviewed and established physical experiments and I will stick with that.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

I do not believe that the Earth is flat. That is my opinion and I will stick with that.

I believe that the Earth is motionless. That is not my opinion, it is based on peer reviewed and established physical experiments and I will stick with that.

Acceleration explains why we don't feel earth's rotation. All you have to do then is get close enough to the dome mirror and take a video/picture of it to prove its existence. Also where is the evidence for all your claims? Where is the evidence for a dome, mirror, holographic projections?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

These type of threads just serve to feed attention to a very lonely man.

And I would also add that after 3 years of posting on a thread  spouting pseudo-intellectual nonsense claiming a flat earth,
it means you are either the ultimate troll or have some serious obsessive issues...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:56:08 AM

And I would also add that after 3 years of posting on a thread  spouting pseudo-intellectual nonsense claiming a flat earth,
it means you are either the ultimate troll or have some serious obsessive issues...

...or the Earth is actually a flat and motionless plane and it's really the globe and globalism that's a massive stinking pile of shit.

You smell like shit BTW, you should do something about it.

Astargath

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

...or the Earth is actually a flat and motionless plane and it's really the globe and globalism that's a massive stinking pile of shit.

You smell like shit BTW, you should do something about it.

And yet you can't provide a single photography of the dome that you claim it's a mirror or the devices used to project holographic stars? You smell like shit my man.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

^^^ I've proven the Earth is motionless using physical experiments already on the books (Michaelson & Morley, Airy, Sagnac and Dufour & Prunier) and it's proof beyond a reasonable doubt; the globe and heliocentric model are physically impossible.

If you want photographs of the dome go ask the US military as they took plenty during Operation Fishbowl; my cellphone camera with its LED flash just isn't up to the task. Another way abybody can know there's a mirrored dome is by looking at rainbows, they can't form without a mirror and their curvature proves the mirror is concave.
Astargath

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

^^^ I've proven the Earth is motionless using physical experiments already on the books (Michaelson & Morley, Airy, Sagnac and Dufour & Prunier) and it's proof beyond a reasonable doubt; the globe and heliocentric model are physically impossible.

If you want photographs of the dome go ask the US military as they took plenty during Operation Fishbowl; my cellphone camera with its LED flash just isn't up to the task. Another way abybody can know there's a mirrored dome is by looking at rainbows, they can't form without a mirror and their curvature proves the mirror is concave.

The experiment that was shown here to be wrong? Anyone can launch a rocket these days and yet we still have no video or photos of what you claim is real, suspicious.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Batzko

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cd/a4/ee/cda4eebebbe23a84e4558af002655037.jpg
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

But, but, but...

Doesn't the flat earth go on in every direction to infinity? Besides, the dome would keep the cats from pushing things off the edges even if there was an edge somewhere far out there. Just ask notbatman.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

This thread is here to wake you up form a grand scale satanic deception.

Don't be an ignorant idiot like these two-vod and sirazimuth. Research Flat Earth.

TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:08:49 AM

Don't be an ignorant idiot like these two-vod and sirazimuth. Research Flat Earth.

Yes, do yourself a favour and read the Bible.

Then you'll know exactly just what lies, deception, brainwashing, intolerance, bigotry and racism people like notbatman and exemplaar (nomad) were raised on and it will allow you a better understanding of the sort of people you're dealing with in this thread.  Wink
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:07:13 AM

Yes, do yourself a favour and read the Bible.

Then you'll know exactly just what lies, deception, brainwashing, intolerance, bigotry and racism people like notbatman and exemplaar (nomad) were raised on and it will allow you a better understanding of the sort of people you're dealing with in this thread.  Wink

That's funny because the Marxist-communist, leftist, pseudo-atheist, homosexual, Jewish teachers in the (((government))) funded and (((regulated))) education system raised me on "lies, deception, brainwashing, intolerance, bigotry and racism[against non-Jewish white folks]" starting in kindergarten. These "lies, deception, brainwashing, intolerance, bigotry and racism[against non-Jewish white folks]" instilled by the (((government))) funded and (((regulated))) education system were then reinforced by the (((main stream media))) including but not limited to books, magazines, comics, television, movies and music.

Hodgkins54

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

Many have argued that the earth is flat, but in fact, it is not accurate, the universe has a spherical shape, and the greatness makes it look like a flat surface.
Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: